Duration: 00:16:49
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

Anny_Aurora__Anny_Aurora.mp4
blackgreystar888
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 21, 2022 10:38 am
Ariana Marie, Alina Lopez - Double Our Pleasure

screenshotscreenshot

If you think it's tough trying to please one Mistress then try pleasing two demanding Women who always get what they want in and out of bed. Mistress Ariana Marie and Alina Lopez use and abuse their sex slave riding and fucking his face getting as many orgasms as they desire. When they have used him up for their own pleasure they throw him back into his cage where he spends every minute of every day.

screenshot

Format: MPEG-4
FileSize: 1.3 GB
Duration: 00:15:43
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Ariana_Marie_Alina_Lopez__Double_Our_Pleasure__Alina_Lopez_Ariana_Marie.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 21, 2022 10:44 am
Arabelle Raphael - The Encounter

screenshotscreenshot

Arabelle Raphael, Draven Navarro
Draven Navarro was driving towards Vegas when he was suddenly abducted by aliens. Once he was securely wrapped to her table, the extraterrestrial took the form of Arabella Raphael, and with all the tools of her likeness' trade, she set to work teaching Draven a hard earned lesson. Featuring bondage, electricity, violet wand, blow job, zipper, face sitting, anal, riding crop, zapper, hitachi, and a long hard fucking machine session. Can Arabella set the men of Earth right and save the planet with orgasms? We think so.

screenshot

FileSize: 959 MB
Duration: 00:51:21
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Arabelle_Raphael__The_Encounter__Draven_Navarro_Arabelle_Raphael.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 21, 2022 10:46 am
Ariana Marie, Alina Lopez - Double Foot Sex

screenshotscreenshot

Mistresses Ariana and Alina give you an overdose of their beautiful soles and toes as they rub them all over your body and that rock, hard cock. They love to make a man submit to their feet as they use them to milk out a load of cum from your slave balls. Once they are finished fucking your cock with their soles you will never want a handjob again.

screenshot

FileSize: 1.35 GB
Duration: 00:16:19

Ariana_Marie_Alina_Lopez__Double_Foot_Sex__Ariana_Marie_Alina_Lopez.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 21, 2022 11:09 am
Anny Aurora, Texas Patti - The Power Of Suggestion, Part 2: Anny Aurora & Texas Patti

screenshotscreenshot

In Part 2 of Kink's exclusive, four-part series, "The Power of Suggestion," we enter the lives of Anny Aurora and Texas Patti. Anny and Texas have fallen into an online video rabbit hole looking for something to occupy them during Covid quarantine, and the good Reverend Tommy Pistol has presented them with an unusual, but seductive answer.they can join his cult and learn the secrets of the universe! But in order to be part of his exclusive family, they must first hand over some collateral - a video of their filthiest sexual fantasies! Kink viewers will be happy to learn that Anny knows how to be good and nasty to her little bitch, Texas. Even the good Reverend will be surprised! Anny pounces on Texas and immediately has her way with her. She orders her to strip down and crawl on the floor, leashed like a dog, before making her lie back, with her ass up on the couch. Anny fingers her pussy and vigorously rubs Patti's swollen clit. She pours oil onto Patti, then gets down to business, fucking her tight virgin ass with her fingers and then with toys. Patti's eyes roll back in her head every time she has an orgasm. Anny bends her over the couch so she can strap-on ass fuck her, making her cum even more. Featuring Femdom, bondage, spanking, dog collar, pussy fingering, vibrator fucking, anal, and a strap-on.

screenshot

FileSize: 797.8 MB
Duration: 00:42:29
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Anny_Aurora_Part_2_Anny_Aurora__Texas_Patti__Texas_Patti_Anny_Aurora.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 22, 2022 10:35 am
Ashley Fires, Sadie Holmes (Double Strapon Slut)

screenshotscreenshot

Ashley Fires
Sadie Holmes
Lance Hart
Ashley Fires and Sadie Holmes have a surprise for Lance Hart. He's used to being a total ass slut for their strapons, but today they are going to fuck him with two dicks at the same time. He's never been double penetrated before. They jump right into into, making him ride Ashley's cock while Sadie crams hers in his whole at the same time. They get really excited at his reaction, then take turns bending him over and fucking his ass.

screenshot

FileSize: 446.6 MB
Duration: 00:12:06
Video: 960x540 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Ashley_Fires_Sadie_Holmes._Double_Strapon_Slut__Lance_Hart_Sadie_Holmes_Ashley_Fires.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 22, 2022 10:36 am
Beta Foot Slave Humiliated With Feet By Brat

screenshotscreenshot

Ava
I love getting my feet worshipped. Relaxing at home on my couch while I have my slave worship my feet. Making sure he gets in between my toes and licks up and down my arch. Demanding he do it right when I tell him to. Snapping pictures for my social media to humiliate him. Making him massage my feet after I wore heels all night. Teasing him with my ass as I sway it back and fourth in my booty shorts while he's worshipping my feet, then making him kiss my ass. Making sure he knows his place as a foot worshipper beta. He belongs down at my feet. Kissing them, rubbing them, licking them, sucking on the toes, licking between the toes, etc.

screenshot

FileSize: 1.39 GB
Duration: 00:12:54
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Ava__Beta_Foot_Slave_Humiliated_With_Feet_By_Brat.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 22, 2022 10:39 am
Ava - Black Thong Bodysuit Bondage Smother

screenshotscreenshot

This clip is for any beta who dreams about face sitting.. Ass addicts and femdom junkies. Beta is all tied up. His dick in a cage and his arms secured in. Ava sits her big juicy ass on his stupid face. I wonder if he can breathe ok? Who cares? None of us at the sorority house give a fuck if he is suffering. Its funny because her ass turns him on and he can't even get a hard dick because chastity. Its getting so tight, its been on their for months now. The combination of being turned on and fighting for air drives him crazy. Face sitting him keeps him in line. Trains him to be a better beta.

screenshot

FileSize: 844.7 MB
Duration: 00:10:18

Ava__Black_Thong_Bodysuit_Bondage_Smother.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 22, 2022 10:42 am
Ava And Kat - Too Much Ass For One Camera

screenshotscreenshot

We shot this clip using 2 cameras. Their asses were just so fucking perfect we needed to get different angles. Hot beautiful blonde girls smother the hell out of 2 strapped in betas.

screenshotscreenshot

FileSize: 3.48 GB
Duration: 00:30:23

Ava_And_Kat__Too_Much_Ass_For_One_Camera__Kat_Ava_1.mp4
dead_link_removed
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 22, 2022 10:48 am
Badass Girls Humiliation Lesbian Slut - Spitting and Human Ashtray Dirty Lezdom (Petite Princesses FemDom)

screenshotscreenshot

screenshot

FileSize: 599.9 MB
Duration: 00:07:48
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 60.000 fps, AVC

Badass_Girls_Humiliation_Lesbian_Slut._Spitting_Human_Ashtray_Dirty_Lezdom.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 23, 2022 10:37 am
Just Cuz You Came Doesn't Mean We're Done

screenshotscreenshot

Blake Tangent
Blake has her slave shaking his bound wrists from the overwhelming pleasure.
Hence the title, she doesn't stop there. Ruthless

screenshot

FileSize: 477.6 MB
Duration: 00:10:54

Blake_Tangent__Just_Cuz_You_Came_Doesnt_Mean_Were_Done__Blake_Tangent.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 23, 2022 1:01 pm
Queen of the Campus / 19.09.2016

screenshotscreenshot

Brandi Love
Miss Love has had it up to here with one of her students who just can't seem to follow the rules. This time he has been caught hazing the freshmen boys which is not only frowned upon but also against the law. He has a serious lack of respect for authority and just can't seem to get the small hints Dean Love has been giving him. Instead of letting the brat off with another warning he will have to endure Miss Love's 12" punishment to teach him a thing or two about respect. She takes her thick strap-on cock and fucks more than a little discipline into his young virgin ass showing him whose really in charge!

screenshot

FileSize: 1.35 GB
Duration: 00:21:51

Brandi_Love._Queen_of_the_Campus__Brandi_Love.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 24, 2022 10:42 am
Brianna & Lola (Husband Fucked By Wife And Cuck Sitter / 15.10.2017)

screenshotscreenshot

When Brianna goes out on dates, she always leaves her cuckold husband with a cuck sitter. Brianna cannot trust her husband on his own. While she's getting fucked, she doesn't want to be distracted thinking about what household rules her husband might be disobeying. Brianna's husband is fed up with the arrangement. He does not like having to have Lola as his cuck sitter and he doesn't want his wife to go out on dates anymore. Brianna argues with her husband and makes him humble himself by kissing the ass that he will never fuck. She shoves his face into her ass and reminds him that he will have to smell it again after she gets back from fucking a real man. Brianna's husband is heartbroken and jealous. He's kneeling before his superior wife, crestfallen, when the cuck sitter arrives.
The exuberant cuck sitter makes herself right at home. It's clear from the start that Brianna's husband does not like the cuck sitter at all. Brianna is indifferent towards her husband's opinion. The women decide to peg Brianna's husband together, before Brianna goes on her date. The cuck is used to the sitter fucking him for her own sadistic amusement, but his wife joining in with the enemy is almost too much for him emotionally. The cuckold husband's chastity jingles as his wife fucks his mouth and the cuck sitter fucks his ass. Brianna makes her husband rehearse a line that he must tell the pizza delivery person when the sitter orders a pizza later. Her husband must confess to the delivery man that he is a cock sucker. The women laugh while the cuckold husband rehearses his confession. Brianna reminds her husband that he cannot refuse Lola. The cuck sitter has Brianna's permission to do whatever she wants to him. The women switch places and continue fucking. Brianna pounds her husband's ass while the cuck sitter spits in his face. The humiliation and the fucking are brutal as the women take turns ravaging the cuckold for a while. Eventually, Brianna needs to leave for her date. The cuck sitter reminds Brianna's husband that they will be alone together all night. She will use his body however she wants. Lola wants him to not like what she plans to do to him.

screenshot

FileSize: 1.42 GB
Duration: 00:19:04

Brianna__Lola._Husband_Fucked_By_Wife_And_Cuck_Sitter__Lola_Brianna.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 24, 2022 10:52 am
Testicle Stress Ejaculation

screenshotscreenshot

Cameron Dee
Cameron Dee makes her first Fetlovin' appearance by placing a pair of testicles under severe stress while milking a hard cock to see if balls under extreme pressure and weight will cause them to cough up a big load of cum!
Cameron first places these balls in a ball crushing device, where she slowly cranks down on the crusher, causing the balls to turn purple and flatten out with their sides bulging out!
Next she places a weight hanger onto the ball crusher and begins to pile on the weights! By the time she has all the weights on, these stressed out balls are supporting over 16 pounds (7.26 kg)!
Then Cameron squeezes and flicks the bulging balls while laughing at their pitiful predicament, expecting them to simply explode from the stress she has placed on them as she further cranks down the crusher. and by this time, these balls are near their rupture point!
But, that's not it. she then takes the weight hanger and lifts it up into the air... and then drops it! This causes a quick but massive level of pain to the balls! She does this several times as she gets a kick out of seeing the cock and balls bounce up and down after she drops the 16+ pounds of weight!
After all of this, she begins to stroke the hard pierced cock to see if all the testicle stress will result in the cock spitting out a huge load of cum.. and to her delight a massive load of cum is milked out! It even comes out of the cock head piercing holes!!!
Cameron truly relishes in this act of severe CBT!

screenshot

FileSize: 852.6 MB
Duration: 00:11:52
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC

Cameron_Dee__Testicle_Stress_Ejaculation__Cameron_Dee.mp4