Author
blackgreystar888
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 15, 2022 8:43 am
Strap-On Secretaries - Gang-Bang The Boss / (Angela D' Angelo Productions, Venus Girls Productions, New Hunter Video)

screenshotscreenshot

Montana Gunn, Aria, Kikki Daire, Lil Asss, Mia DeMore, Latia Lopez, Chance Caldwell, Liza Harper, Rod Fontana
These hot secretaries do more that just type memos and get coffee. Watch as they strap on massive dildos and do a good male samaritan in the ass... dictation never felt so good!

screenshot

Format: AVI
FileSize: 699.1 MB
Duration: 01:17:11
Video: 464x352 (4:3), 29.970 fps, MPEG-4 Visual

StrapOn_Secretaries__GangBang_The_Boss__Kikki_Daire_Rod_Fontana.avi
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 15, 2022 8:46 am
Strap Attack # 11 (Joey Silvera / Evil Angel)

screenshotscreenshot

Bobbi Starr, Charisma Cappelli, Christian, Francesca Le, Kristina Rose, Malia Kelly, Pablo Montejo, Roxy Jezel, Stefanny Gold , Tristan Mathews , Vin Deacon.
Joey Silvera once more guides a collection of uninhibited young men and women through the taboo world of "man-fucking." Strap Attack 11 features both experienced dick-wielders such as Francesca Lei and blushing newbies Malia Kelly and Kristina Rose. The gals verbally abuse the guys and push them around, but still grant them lavish blowjobs, rimjobs and the occasional pussy-fuck in five adventurous and frisky scenes that put the ladies in the driver's seat.
Joey Silvera's Strap Attack 11 is a single disc with extras that include photo galleries and trailers.

screenshotscreenshot

Format: AVI
FileSize: 1.37 GB
Duration: 02:59:01
Video: 576x320 (1.85:1), 29.970 fps, MPEG-4 Visual

Strap_Attack__11__Christian_Tristan_Mathews_Pablo_Montejo_Francesca_Le_1.avi
Strap_Attack__11__Christian_Tristan_Mathews_Pablo_Montejo_Francesca_Le_2.avi
dead_link_removed
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 15, 2022 9:01 am
Syren De Mer - Yes My Queen: Syren De Mer Dominates Her Daddy For The First Time!

screenshotscreenshot

Syren de Mer, Rick Stronghold
Real-life DS couple Syren De Mer and Rick Stronghold capture an intimate moment of role-reversal on camera where Syren De Mer dominates her daddy for the first time! The role-play begins with Mistress Syren waiting for her late submissive to show up for a session. After a punishment with the nipple clamps, Syren commands Rick to lick and worship her leather thigh-high boots. As he makes his way up her long legs, Syren teases and hits him with her crop. Finally he's allowed to worship his queen's beautiful pussy and she uses his face until she comes really hard. Syren then orders Rick to worship her ass and finger her pussy for an even more satisfying orgasm. As his cock grows and presses against its metal cage, Rick begs to be released from his chastity device, but instead Syren flogs him and orders him to go home unsatisfied, giving him instructions for their next encounter!

screenshot

Format: MPEG-4
FileSize: 1.62 GB
Duration: 00:44:53
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Syren_Queen_Syren_De_Mer_Dominates_Her_Daddy_For_The_First_Time__Syren_de_Mer.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 16, 2022 9:13 am
Tina Kay - The Edging Games

screenshotscreenshot

Mistress Tina keeps her horny slave helpless and tied down so he is always under her complete control. Once a week he is allowed to cum but Tina never makes it easy as edging a slave to pure agony is much more fun.

screenshot

FileSize: 851.6 MB
Duration: 00:13:30
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Tina_Kay._The_Edging_Games__Tina_Kay.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 16, 2022 9:17 am
Day In The Life As A Garden Ashtray / 20.03.2021

screenshotscreenshot

Young Goddess Kim
A dream existence for a pathetic slave. To be used as an object in any way I please. This object is lucky enough to be kept outside awaiting My orders for when I want to use it. I relax by the pool in My latex and order it to fetch Me a drink. it crawls to Me in obedience and with a snap of My finger it kisses and licks My stiletto soles reverently. I order it to the drink holder position as I apply lipgloss over My red lips and light a cigarette. My sacred smoke blows into its unworthy face and I order it into the human ashtray position. With its tongue stuck out ready for My hot ash. I flick My ash on it until I am finished. The unworthy ashtray bitch is blessed with My sacred spit before I put My cigarette out on its tongue and finally allow it to swallow all My ash and lipstick stained cigarette butt!

screenshot

FileSize: 758.3 MB
Duration: 00:14:14
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

Young_Goddess_Kim._Day_In_The_Life_As_A_Garden_Ashtray__Young_Goddess_Kim.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 16, 2022 9:19 am
Tessa, Sibylla / G650

screenshotscreenshot

screenshot

Format: Windows Media
FileSize: 396.3 MB
Duration: 00:16:43
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 24.000 fps, VC-1

Tessa__Sibylla__Tessa.wmv
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 16, 2022 9:29 am
Toe Rings

screenshotscreenshot

As I promised, finally I fucked his urethra with my second toe wearing a sharply decorated flower shaped silver ring on it. I wanted him to color my gray rose to red with his blood so I fucked his cock until it bled. Then I let him cum.

screenshot

FileSize: 1.25 GB
Duration: 00:10:52
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Toe_Rings.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 16, 2022 9:30 am
Infinite Fetish Dreamland

screenshotscreenshot

Velma
Imagine a virtual playground. You choose the settings. And you choose the most intense tease.
You want to be wrecked. You want the worst. Just like all those emails we get say. Boys wanting their worst.
This is a place where you get it. Enjoy Lucid Lavender-inspired effects.The tease and denial clip for the ages. You have to see it to believe.

screenshot

FileSize: 361.1 MB
Duration: 00:11:48

Velma__Infinite_Fetish_Dreamland__Velma.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 16, 2022 9:36 am
Torture Tease

screenshotscreenshot

Velma
I literally heard him screaming from the other room, while letting him simmer.
For an hour. Tightly taped and highly uncomfortable. He paid. He wanted torture.
He gets. The fetish vibes are so real, I'm afraid of an accident, so I do a tight wrap and then continue.
He's mad with frustration. I calmly stroke tease. This is music to me.Very real scene. Love it. I want to be known for this.

screenshot

FileSize: 503 MB
Duration: 00:11:07

Velma__Torture_Tease__Velma.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 16, 2022 9:42 am
Too Hot To Handle JOI / 16.03.2021

screenshotscreenshot

Young Goddess Kim
Kneel before Me and present your cock and balls to Me as My toys to play with! you have been edging all day for Me without release. But before you have My permission to cum, you have to follow My instructions. you'll need a gag, clothespins and some lube... No not the average kind - you'll be using IcyHot as lube! (May be substituted with Deep Heat, Toothpaste, Tiger Balm or even hot sauce). Now that you have it all in front of you, the fun begins. I take you under My complete control and instruct you exactly how I want you to stroke your cock and squeeze your balls. My toys. Feel yourself getting harder, so aroused feeling My control. My dominant beauty teasing you, seducing you, commanding you to torment your hard cock and aching balls for My pleasure! Permission to cum granted, if you follow My instructions.

screenshot

FileSize: 486.4 MB
Duration: 00:10:23

Young_Goddess_Kim._Too_Hot_To_Handle_JOI__Young_Goddess_Kim.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 17, 2022 9:43 am
Alina Lopez - AnalGasms

screenshotscreenshot

Alina Lopez
Mistress Alina is slowly taking every last ounce of manhood away from her boy-toy without him even realizing it. He used to be such a tough, strong alpha man but now he is on his back like a bitch for his Mistress to do anything she pleases. Mistress Alina is about to show him the wonderful world of prostate orgasms but with a catch. What he doesn't realize is this is now the only way he will be allowed to orgasm going forward. If there isn't a great big, cock filling his ass up then he won't be allowed to cum. He is no longer a man but just a sissy bitch who needs his holes filled for a release. After Mistress Alina is done milking his slutty hole he will be ruined forever. No going back to boring old handjobs for her beta bitch.

screenshot

FileSize: 1.05 GB
Duration: 00:14:52

Alina_Lopez__AnalGasms__Alina_Lopez.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 17, 2022 9:45 am
Emily Black (aka Kiara Gold)

screenshotscreenshot

Pathetic cuckold licking his mistress' pussy before her sharply-dressed bull shows up at the scene. The cuck is making sure that this pussy is all wet and ready to be bred by a real man. We see some facesitting during throat-fucking, we see the guy lick his goddess' ass and pussy while she bounces on the bull's hard boner. There's also a clean-up!

screenshot

FileSize: 615 MB
Duration: 00:20:25
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, VC-1

Emily_Black__Emily_Black.wmv
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 17, 2022 9:49 am
Caught And Castrated

screenshotscreenshot

Stacy Burke
Stacy just found out that her boyfriend has been cheating on her. She could get mad, but she'd rather get even. She easily tricks him into thinking that he is in for a long night of kinky sex games in bed. He soon realizes he's in trouble and that his nuts are on the line.With her boyfriend tied to the bed, Stacy brutally abuses his balls with a number of different devices. Clamps, vises, rope, and a burdizzo are just a few of the methods she uses to inflict serious pain on his testicles. She even ties them to the ceiling! Before Stacy's done, he'll be spilling his guts about the whole affair.

screenshot

FileSize: 485.9 MB
Duration: 00:53:00
Video: 480x360 (4:3), 29.970 fps, VC-1

Caught_And_Castrated__Stacy_Burke.wmv
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 17, 2022 9:56 am
Emily Black (aka Kiara Gold)

screenshotscreenshot

Leashed slaveboy licks his mistress' pussy in the most hectic and submissive way possible. She's still not satisfied with his efforts, so she urges him to help her put on her trusty strap-on. The slave's asshole is then lubed up once he goes on all fours. The mistress promptly enters his butthole and fucks him into submission in a femdom pegging scene.

screenshot

FileSize: 345.6 MB
Duration: 00:11:44
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, VC-1

Emily_Black__Emily_Black.wmv
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 17, 2022 10:01 am
Ginger Jones 2020

screenshotscreenshot

Ginger Jones
Corset-wearing young mistress is ready for her early morning pampering. She makes her slave kiss those legs and feet before sitting on his ugly mug and twisting his nipples. The mistress gets really into it and even goes on all fours so that he can tongue her butthole more easily. Once the perky booty mistress cums, he has to stop licking her cooch, sadly.

screenshot

FileSize: 888.1 MB
Duration: 00:19:08

Ginger_Jones__Updated_May_2020__Ginger_Jones.mp4