Author
blackgreystar888
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 17, 2022 10:04 am
Goddess Amadahy - Brutal Butt Bombs Create Most Extreme Cock Head Bruising Ever Caught On Camera

screenshotscreenshot

screenshot

Format: MPEG-4
FileSize: 587.5 MB
Duration: 00:09:44
Video: 1440x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Goddess._Butt_Bombs_Create_Most_Extreme_Cock_Head_Bruising_Ever_Caught_On_Camera.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 18, 2022 10:05 am
Isis Love, Blake - Dream Come True

screenshotscreenshot

Isis Love / Blake
Blake has been a fan of Isis Love for as long as he can remember. As a matter of fact, Blake may be one of Isis Love's biggest fans. He has been following her since her very first shoots on Men In Pain. Blake contacted me pleading to serve Goddess Isis. I toyed with him and finally decided to throw a dog a bone just to see what happens. Blake's dreams come true being able to worship his goddess for a full day. He's made to worship her tall black leather boots by cleaning them with his tongue. She sits on his face controlling every breath he takes with her ass and pussy. He's beat with the cat o' nine tails, strap-on ass fucked and then used as a sex toy. Goddess Isis gets her's one way or another but Blake can barely control himself when his cock is used for the pleasure of Goddess Isis's pussy and he blows his load deep inside her. Rest assured this pussyboy is punished!

screenshot

Format: Windows Media
FileSize: 1.04 GB
Duration: 00:54:35
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1

20110914_Isis_Love_Blake__Dream_Come_True__Isis_Love._Blake.wmv
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 18, 2022 10:18 am
Facesitters In Heat Vol. 33: Scene 1

screenshotscreenshot

AJ Applegate
Hot blonde AJ Applegate may look like the girl next door, but she's actually a cruel and demanding mistress. In her POV, she orders you to your knees and teases you mercilessly, makes you beg as she plays peek-a-boo with her firm, gorgeous rump. She commands you to tongue fuck her ass and you're only too happy to comply.
Slave Chad gets a face-full of pretty pink and white panties as Mistress AJ straddles his head. She FACESITS and REVERSE FACESITS, making her slave smell her holes through the thin, wet cotton. He can't help but jerk off as she grinds and bounces.
She allows him to remove her panties, then lets him tongue her holes until she cums. He nearly explodes as well, but she slaps his hands away from his cock. She's the only one allowed to orgasm today! She SMOTHERS him brutally as punishment.
Finally she allows him to WORSHIP HER ASS, licking her bouncy cheeks and tonguing her tight asshole until she cums again.

screenshot

FileSize: 620.6 MB
Duration: 00:31:05
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

AJ_Applegate._Facesitters_In_Heat_Vol._33_Scene_1__AJ_Applegate.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 18, 2022 10:24 am
Adria Rae (Fucked by ME! / 16.10.2017)

screenshotscreenshot

I know I am completely out of his league, but he didn't have a clue. He kept hitting on on me, trying to break me down to go on a date with him. I couldn't take the pestering anymore. He wanted to have his way with me, and now I wanted to have my way with his ass. I put him in a straight jacket then bondage device with his ass hanging out. Men will really do just about anything for a chance at getting to fuck me. I loved the look in his eyes when he saw the giant pink strap-on hanging off the front of my pelvis. I lubed up his asshole and showed him who was boss. He groaned like a little bitch as I penetrated his ass, he was so tight it barely would slide in and out. It was okay, I kept fucking until he got looser. I really had to thrust my hips to fit all 9 inches inside his anus. Sadistically violating men is so much fun. Well.. at least he can tell all his friends he finally got fucked by ME!

screenshot

FileSize: 1.69 GB
Duration: 00:20:28
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Adria_Rae._Fucked_by_ME__Adria_Rae.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 18, 2022 10:28 am
Adria Rae (Chastised Cunt Licker / 20.12.2016)

screenshotscreenshot

Mistress Adria Rae has no need for her slave's cock and keeps it locked up tight in chastity. His dick will never see the light of day again but she has more than enough use for his pretty little mouth. Her sweet, young and extra greedy pussy puts the bitch to work as she grinds herself away to orgasm. She loves nothing more than watching a slave beneath her doing anything and everything to escape a life of chastity.

screenshot

FileSize: 885.7 MB
Duration: 00:10:53

Adria_Rae._Chastised_Cunt_Licker__Adria_Rae.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 18, 2022 11:00 am
Alex Coal - I give your nuts a warm up

screenshotscreenshot

The girl in the hot thong outfit is so nice to give her personal slaves balls a warm up with her hands, hair brush and pointy high heels.
But then she kicks him plain in the balls with her high heels to inflict the real pain. Kicking a man endless times hard in the bollocks is the real fun for her!

screenshot

FileSize: 502.9 MB
Duration: 00:13:00
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 50.000 fps, AVC

Alex_Coal__I_give_your_nuts_a_warm_up__Alex_Coal._I_give_your_nuts_a_warm_up.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 18, 2022 1:07 pm
Alexa & Amadahy (Teasers Uncover A Software Glitch With Disastrous Result To The Cow / 2016)

screenshotscreenshot

It's a typical day in the milking warehouse. Alexa and Amadahy are on shift with andy. Andy's been on the bench for several hours. To keep things interesting, the teasers decide to start shocking andy with the highest voltage. Andy's done nothing wrong. The girls aren't even bored yet. Alexa and Amadahy decide to shock andy anyway, just to prevent themselves from potentially suffering boredom. The shocks are really painful for andy. Watching andy suffer is entertaining for the girls. One shock was good, so more should be better. The girls start hitting andy with the highest voltage shocks, back to back. Through this, they discover a software glitch. If manual shocks are administered too frequently by the teasers, it creates a feedback loop of high voltage shocks. Andy cries out in anguish, but even if the girls had mercy, they couldn't stop the program now. The teasers let the software glitch run its course, with andy taking shock after unavoidable shock. The cow's productivity is seriously damaged by the glitching system's excessive use of negative reinforcement. On the upside, at least the teasers uncovered a software bug. Since they've uncovered the bug, they might as well troubleshoot it. The girls try and recreate the scenario that led them to discover the glitch in the first place, so they can figure out what's causing it. Andy takes even more shocks as the girls observe the glitch.

screenshot

FileSize: 726.9 MB
Duration: 00:09:34

Alexa_._Uncover_A_Software_Glitch_With_Disastrous_Result_To_The_Cow__Alexa.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 19, 2022 10:14 am
End of Shift Program Removes Erection

screenshotscreenshot

Alexa and Amadahy
Its nearing the end of the c0ws shift on the milking bench. The end of the shift has always posed a particular problem for the teasers. Its challenging to get the c0w back into the chastity device once the erection is no longer needed. In the past, the teasers have used blunt objects like hammers and mallets. Theyve noticed, however, that these objects permanently damage the c0w. Damaged c0ws are bad, because they produce less. Alexa and Amadahy decide to test an end of shift program thats been built into the software. The program begins with a series of incremental shocks, increasing in intensity. Before and after each shock is delivered, the erection level of the c0w is monitored. Gradually, the erection is eliminated. Alexa and Amadahy test the programs efficacy by continuing to tease the c0w with their asses while it is shocked. Amadahy reminds Alexa of safety first, she should never touch the c0w while its being shocked above a certain voltage. The c0w is electroshocked at a very high level of voltage for a prolonged period of time. The teasers observe its suffering without any interference. A lab assistant monitors the c0ws heart rate after all the shocks have been applied. Ultimately, Amadahy is not sure if the program is more effective for erection removal. It takes several minutes to run through the entire process. She decides to hook the c0w back up to the electrodes and run it through again. The c0w starts to cry. Amadahy thinks theyll need to run the program at least three more times to get a fair gauge of the results.

screenshot

FileSize: 446.2 MB
Duration: 00:09:49
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, VC-1

Alexa_and_Amadahy__End_of_Shift_Program_Removes_Erection__Alexa_Amadahy.wmv
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 19, 2022 10:26 am
Alsu Jane and Pamela - Great smoke break (WITH POLINA) SERVANTS FOR GIRLS

screenshotscreenshot

Alsu Jane and Pamela

screenshot

FileSize: 747.9 MB
Duration: 00:12:33
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 50.000 fps, AVC

ALSU_JANE_and_PAMELA__Great_smoke_break__ALSU_JANE_PAMELA.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 19, 2022 10:33 am
Mean Personal Trainer 2

screenshotscreenshot

Alyx Star

screenshot

FileSize: 2.29 GB
Duration: 00:40:18
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

Alyx_Star__Mean_Personal_Trainer_2__Alyx_Star.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 19, 2022 10:37 am
Amazon Nude Face Sitting Of Small Man

screenshotscreenshot

Alexis Grace

screenshot

FileSize: 638.7 MB
Duration: 00:08:37
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, VC-1

Alexis_Grace__Amazon_Nude_Face_Sitting_Of_Small_Man__Alexis_Grace.wmv
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 20, 2022 10:31 am
Femdom Babe Crossdresses Guy Into A Girlfriend, Part 1 / 2015

screenshotscreenshot

Anissa Kate

screenshot

FileSize: 1.26 GB
Duration: 00:22:05

Anissa_Kate._Femdom_Babe_Crossdresses_Guy_Into_A_Girlfriend_Part_1__Anissa_Kate.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 20, 2022 10:35 am
Amilia Onyx - Has Cuck Clean her after Getting Fucked

screenshotscreenshot

Amilia just had a great date. The guy was a little bit of an asshole, but he was very cute, and the sex was fantastic. Now she's back home with her cuck-husband, Marcelo, who she keeps in chastity. Amilia expects her husband to do cleanup duty with his mouth. He must taste a real man. Amilia told her date about how she keeps her husband in chastity. Her date thought that it was very funny. He plans to come over sometime and humiliate Amilia's husband with her. She also schedules Marcelo to go over to her girlfriend's house to clean her after she has her date. Amilia finishes having her husband clean her and then she sends him off to work to make her more money. Amilia reminds Marcelo to not disturb her when he gets back home from working the late shift. He will, of course, sleep on the couch like always so as not to wake her.

screenshot

FileSize: 1.18 GB
Duration: 00:10:32

Amilia_Onyx__Has_Cuck_Clean_her_after_Getting_Fucked__Amilia_Onyx.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 20, 2022 10:42 am
Amy (Angela) White - Chastity Milking Eruption

screenshotscreenshot

For Mistress Angela the most enjoyable aspect of owning her slave is keeping him locked in chastity at all times. He will never be out of his cock cage again. It is so much fun to tease him constantly with what he is not allowed, to know his slave dick is painfully swelling inside its little prison. She loves to torment him about his shameful status as a failed male chastity slave, and keeps him always aware of that fact. In turn, his constantly hopeless arousal keeps him very submissive to her, and eager to serve her every whim. It is so much fun to deny him any relief from his aching blue balls that she rarely ever even milks him of his useless seed. Of course when she does decide to drain away his slave cum he still remains locked in chastity. He will never again feel a manly erection, the pleasures of a woman, or even be allowed to jerk off. The only way her slave can cum now is to be slowly and torturously vibed closer and closer to the edge. Angela takes great satisfaction in knowing that even as his orgasm is building so is his pain. For the slave it is a desperate unpleasant ordeal as he tries to cum inside the tight confines of his chastity. For her it is a hilariously satisfying game to see him finally blast out his huge load of backed up cum with no pleasure at all.

screenshot

FileSize: 932.4 MB
Duration: 00:11:28

Amy_White__Chastity_Milking_Eruption.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 20, 2022 10:45 am
Anastasia Knight - Chastity Piggy

screenshotscreenshot

The younger they are the crueler they can be and Mistress Anastasia definitely fits that rule. She does exactly what she wants to her slaves and that's turning them into pathetic little chastized piggies. The more pathetic they are the better it is as Anastasia gets off on humiliating poor bitches who get caught in her web. Using her skills of tease, deny and deny even more she makes her slave wish he had never crossed her paths.

screenshot

FileSize: 1.11 GB
Duration: 00:15:43

Anastasia_Knight__Chastity_Piggy__Anastasia_Knight.mp4