Author
Portador
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 29, 2021 2:44 pm
screenshot

Stella Liberty - The Perfect Foot Slave With Alrik Angel

Duration: 10 min 29 s / Size: 341 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: The best foot slaves need no discipline. They wait obediently for Mistress to return so they can do nothing but serve her desires. He waits patiently for her to return, right in the spot she instructs him to stay while she is away. When commanded, he removes her high heels and massages and licks her feet in the way she prefers. The best foot slaves are only concerned with pleasing the Mistress. Good boys get rewarded.

Tags: Foot Fetish, Feet Slave, Stella Liberty, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Foot Submission, Foot Humiliation, Female Domination, Foot Domination

FileJoker >>> Download Or Watch Online
Added: Sep 30, 2021 10:12 am
screenshot

Mistress Anette - Turn Around

Duration: 11 min 32 s / Size: 456 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Quality: HD / Format: mp4

Description: Mistress Anette's slave is being kept inside a wooden stock. He can't move his head, nor his arms, he is kneeling on the caning bench with his ass up and waiting for someoneto fuck it. Anette comes in, clad in black lace stocking and top and a huge strapon and she volunteers for the role of the one who pushes a strapon straight into his anus and makehim suffer like hell.

Tags: Giant Strapon, Strapon, Anal, Pegging, Headlock, Cruel Mistresses, Hungarian, Huge Strapon, Ass Fucking, Anette, Extreme Domination, Mistress Anette, Femdom

Added: Sep 30, 2021 11:01 am
screenshot

Lexi - Gag On My Foot And Humiliate Yourself

Duration: 11 min 08 s / Size: 751 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Lexi and her hot boyfriend are going to get married soon. But Lexi reassures Fluffy that she is going to still be his key-holder. She might even make him the ring bearer! Fluffy looks so pathetic. Lexi is fucking his throat with her foot. Every foot fetish slaves fantasy. How degrading and humiliating, though! Lexi shoves her pretty princess toes in and out of his mouth as he sucks them. She makes sure he gets every inch of her foot and her toes. After this foot worship session she is going to give him some box training. He not only is her slave but he will become her fiances slave, too!

Tags: English, Brat Princess, Foot Domination, Foot Worship, Humiliation, Femdom, Lexi Chase

Added: Sep 30, 2021 6:10 pm
screenshot

Mandy Marx - Basement Boy Milked Dry

Duration: 9 min 32 s / Size: 443 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: When you become as depraved as you are, you start meeting girls from over the internet and putting this much trust in them. That is the truest sign of deviance, and all the information I need to require to commit you. To my basement pumping program. Where you will be out of the way. For good.

Tags: Milking Machine, Mandy Marx, Mistress, Slave, Bondage, Spitting, Tease, Bdsm, Foot Worship, Edging, Blonde, English, Tease And Denial, Bondage Male, Femdom

Added: Sep 30, 2021 6:18 pm
screenshot

Mandy Marx - Captain Confident

Duration: 10 min 05 s / Size: 436 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Captain America (in the off season...) thinks he'll do just fine in my villainous hands and in the inescapable bondage device I've crafted. He volunteers to try my superhero restraint device, confident his strength is superior to my designs. Perhaps he will fail. Quite miserably, in fact. Perhaps I knew his confidence would be his undoing. Hahahahaha (evil laugh). A fly in my trap, this superhero is a super failure and now he i my prize, his cock my reward.

Tags: Pantyhose, Stockings, Bondage Male, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Super Villain, Virgin Boy

Added: Sep 30, 2021 6:27 pm
screenshot

Mandy Marx - Cummy Mummy

Duration: 17 min 58 s / Size: 556 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: My foot slave is completely fucked, unable to go anywhere. I ride him while he licks and kisses my feet. His worship, desperation, and the vibrator I ride on him puts me in a really good mood so I decide to let him have some fun too. Horrible, helpless, drawn-out, immobilized, tightly contained fun.

Tags: Mandy Marx, Pantyhose, Bondage, Vibrator, Foot Worship, Foot Domination, English, Tease And Denial, Mummification, Femdom

Added: Sep 30, 2021 8:40 pm
screenshot

Nika - Shocks Rocking Pony While Teasing Table Slave

Duration: 9 min 45 s / Size: 814 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: In this clip, Nika enjoys herself a human furniture session to make sure her slaves are obedient. She has one of her betas locked in the table and in chastity. She sits on the table and taunts and teases him by spreading her legs right in his face. She bends over so her ass is in his face and he has no choice but to worship her beautiful ass and body. This is a part of training. Making a slave weak for you by turning them on but not letting them have control of their body or dick. Her mutt slave is on the rocking chair. He is strapped to it and is made to rock back n forth while getting his balls shocked. This is a form of punishment for him. They both are in her despair and domination.

Tags: Electro Torture, English, Brat Princess, Foot Worship, Ass Worship, Humiliation, Facesitting, Femdom

Added: Oct 01, 2021 2:35 pm
screenshot

The Hunteress - Stalker Stretching

Duration: 9 min 55 s / Size: 511 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: The Hunteress was busy in her workout routine, when she heard a cough from behind. To her horror, she spotted a head bobbing behind the garden wall, which turned out to be a man in a balaclava masturbating. She didn't hesitate to confront the pervert and dragged him into the gym area and gave him a good hard kicking to his balls. She then decided to teach him a lesson he wouldn't forget. with his balls attached to the weighted pulley rope, she proceeded to stretch out his ball sack with an almighty 10kg of weight, almost to the point of rupture! His moans were muffled when she sat firmly over his face in her hot sweaty gym pants and the message surely got through to him at this point. spy on The Hunteress at your peril!

Tags: Extreme Domination, Ballbusting, Facesitting, Smother, Ass Worship, English, The Hunteress, Ass Smothering, Ball Abuse, Blue Balls, Balls Kicking, Femdom

Added: Oct 01, 2021 3:00 pm
screenshot

Fetish Liza & Lady Renee - Barefoot Ballbusting Duo

Duration: 11 min 51 s / Size: 306 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Quality: HD / Format: mp4

Description: Our sexy FEET are certainly more powerful and valuable than our slave's pathetic sack of BALLS. They deserve to be CRUSHED underneath our soles, hard and without mercy. We will make those nuts pop! Grinding both our feet in to his crotch, full weight and stomping the life out of these worthless balls.

Tags: Ballbusting, Cbt, Ball Stomping, Female Domination, Femdom, Female Supremacy

Added: Oct 01, 2021 4:14 pm
screenshot

Mistress Karina - Humiliated Degraded Used And Drained

Duration: 22 min 02 s / Size: 1.56 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Get a look in at a double Domme session with Me and Mistress Dee... Check out this pathetic little embarrassment of a man, so skinny and weak compared to us in our sexy gym outfits, we humiliate the fuck out of him, rinse him, make him taste our sweaty trainers, take spit and slaps to the face, suck our dicks, then try and fail at taking My cock in his ass so We make him jizz all over the dustbin and lick it clean. What a humiliating way to orgasm! But so fitting for a loser like him!

Tags: Fetish, Femdom, Foot Worship, Double Domination, Face Slapping, Mistress Karina, Mistress Dee, Humiliation, Strap On, Spitting, Yoga Pants, Cum Eating, Pegging

Added: Oct 02, 2021 3:45 pm
screenshot

Eva Notty - Nurse Notty

Duration: 13 min 24 s / Size: 301 MB / Resolution: 1080x608 / Quality: SD / Format: mp4

Description: Bryan goes in for his testicle exam several weeks early as he is experiencing severe pain. Unfortunately for him Nurse Notty thinks his balls have seen better days and will need to be removed... Castration will probably be the diagnosis, but to be sure she will need to see if he can produce a sperm sample for testing. But before she tries to get the sample she will need to put his balls through a series of stress test in order to see if his balls can still produce any sperm. Bryan tries really hard to endure all the testicle stress test to save his balls and pony up a load of cum for Nurse Notty to test...

Tags: Femdom, Eva Notty, Ballbusting, Kicking, Nurse, Cleavage, 1on1, Fake Tits, Cum On Tits, Titfuck, Milking, Straight, Fetish, Handjob, Cumshot, Brunette, Tattoo, Medical, Titfuck To Completion

Added: Oct 02, 2021 4:46 pm
screenshot

Raptures Fetish Playground - Those Balls Are Broken

Duration: 15 min 06 s / Size: 449 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Rapture kicks balls harder than anyone we've seen. Her slave gets to experience her sadistic side, today. She wraps a rubber band around his balls, then pulls them through the hole she cut at the bottom of his boxers. With his balls exposed, Rapture begins to kick them as hard as she can. Each kick causes a loud smacking sound, as her leather heels demolish his balls. In between ballbusting, she kicks his body and ribs, the smacking sound now turning into a thud. Rapture finishes him off with another vicious volley of kicks to his balls, that leave him curled up in a ball, on the floor.

Tags: Ballbusting, Kicking, Rapture, English, Ball Kicking, Femdom, Pantyhose, Leotard

Added: Oct 03, 2021 4:05 pm
screenshot

Ava and Nika - Trample and Smother Little Mutt to Exhaustion

Duration: 9 min 03 s / Size: 601 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Mutts face gets redder by the second as Ava and Nika smother his face with their fat asses. Once again, they can feel his teeth. This might seal the deal for getting his teeth removed. Right now, he has very little oxygen, he is stuck in chastity and has princess pussy and ass bouncing on top of him. Nika decides to trample him. Its so funny. He is a little mutt and they are totally taunting him and beating him up. They are pushing his limits. He better not pass out on them. Then their fun would be ruined. His punishment is their entertainment. He is so annoying they decide they will throw the party and finally have his teeth removed. Between being trampled and smothered he has no chance. Time to pass out, mutt.

Tags: English, Brat Princess, Ass Worship, Humiliation, Trampling, Facesitting, Femdom

Added: Oct 03, 2021 4:14 pm
screenshot

Herrin Renee - Education For A Slave

Duration: 27 min 57 s / Size: 999 MB / Resolution: / Quality: SD / Format: mp4

Tags: German, CBT, Femdom, Herrin Renee

Added: Oct 03, 2021 4:22 pm
screenshot

Mistress Arina - Totally Controlled Balls

Duration: 9 min 45 s / Size: 514 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Quality: HD / Format: mp4

Description: Juicy balls on a leash, tight perfectly are a nice piece of sadistic casual boot ballkicking. Beautiful Arina is wearing 7′ black learher, everyday heels and She kicks poor dogs nuts with passion and extreme force. That slutty dog is moaning, his balls are getting red and puffy, the leash is tight so hard and the kicks are totally severe. Crushed cigarette on the floor and dirty boot licking scene makes the video a dirty and sadistic story.

Tags: Ash Licking, Human Ashtray, Cfnm, Spitting, Smoking, Humiliation, Cbt, Ballbusting, Boot Worship, English, Mistress Arina, Ball Pulling, Tied Balls, Ball Leash, Degradation, Boot Domination, Boot Licking, Ball Busting, Femdom