Author
Portador
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 31, 2022 8:09 am
Lexi Sindel - Backwoods Fuck

Tags: Captive, Bondage, Cfnm, Pegging, Chains, Ball Gag, Outdoors, Kidnap, Strapon

screenshot

11 min 57 s / 267 MB / 1280x720p / mp4

FileJoker >>> Download Or Watch Online
Added: Jan 02, 2023 10:06 am
Mandy Marx - Ass Out Boy

My swinging fuck doll. Ass strapped out so that I have full access to use his hole as I please. I test out multiple cocks on him until he's whining and moaning my name. Shhh. Dolls aren't supposed to speak.

Female Domination, Bondage, Latex, Strapon, Femdom

screenshot

10 min 27 s / 659 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jan 02, 2023 10:31 am
Mistress Tatjana - Maximum Anal Punishment

After Mistress Tatjana caught her slave property in the kitchen where it wanted to satisfy his lust without permission there is now the punishment. So beautiful the mistress is so cruel is her sadism. So let's fuck and fist.

Strapon, Fingering, Ballgag, Bondage, Pegging, Latex

screenshot

15 min 09 s / 796 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jan 03, 2023 10:11 am
FunAussieCouple - Asian Baddie Shows BF How to Fuck

Sometimes I"m just honestly in the mood to fuck for a few hours. You don"t mind, do you?

Goddess Mercy, Lingerie, Stockings, Strap On, Pegging, Collar And Leash, Strap On Fuck, Bdsm

screenshot

7 min 51 s / 314 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jan 03, 2023 11:13 am
Miss Lith - Having Fun in My Parent's House Bedroom

Me, My Boyfriend and one of my slaves spend the day in my country house, after dinner I played a little bit with them in my bedroom, where i stend my time and grow since I was 10 years old to my 18 years. In this video you can see how I dominate both of them , how I whipping fanstasy them, spank them, humillate them, how I whip my slave and fuck my boyfriend ass hole. Enjoy it!!

Pegging, Strap On, Humiliation, Flogging, Spanking, Latina, Nipple Clamps, Sensual Domination, Spanish, Feminization

screenshot

13 min 05 s / 761 MB / 1280x720p / mkv

Added: Jan 03, 2023 12:15 pm
Gynarchy Goddess - Goddess Serena - 1 Hour Machine Fuck - Slut Training

Goddess Serena has her slut Cindi perfectly situated in front of her on all fours with a fucking machine between his legs and another in front of his mouth. Today he is going to be ravaged by both machines for a full hour with no break. A good slut needs to be able to take a good railing, for as long as necessary. It is all a part of advanced slut training for Cindi who desires to be the dirtiest, filthiest and most skilled slut on the scene. Relaxing with her feet on Cindi's back, reading her book and routinely increasing the speed of the machines, Goddess Serena enjoys watching Cindi's holes take a pounding for her. A little teasing and the addition of extra lube is enough attention for this slut as he must concentrate on making both of his holes available for cock for an entire hour.

Strapon, Sissy Training, Fucking Machine, Slut Training, Femdom

screenshot

62 min 21 s / 4.66 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jan 03, 2023 2:06 pm
Miss Sarah Dom - No One Fucks You Like I Do Part 1

Ass wide open, spit on the asshole, and the strapon ready to conquer this tight ass. The moanings and precum show how much you, slut, love the way I fuck you. No one has ever fucked you the way I do, you are Mine and I shall strapon fuck you all the time.

Anal Strap On, Oral, Chastity, Strapon, Femdom

screenshot

8 min 53 s / 416 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jan 03, 2023 2:19 pm
Miss Sarah Dom - No One Fucks You Like I Do Part 2

So many positions I have in mind to fuck you...the way I fuck you nobody can do it and you know that that's why you are always coming back begging for the strapon. A filthy whore, taste your as from the strapon and then bend over, face down- ass up moaning of pleasure feeling all My strapon going deep.

Anal Strap On, Oral, Chastity, Strapon, Femdom

screenshot

7 min 08 s / 334 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jan 03, 2023 2:31 pm
Mandy Marx - The Cummiest Countdown - Volume 2

Uh Oh. Mandy Marx doing another cum compilation?? The Sequel has MORE Cum than the First One! You won't make it halfway through!? Welcome back to cum shots galore. Mistress may I cum? Mistress may I cum??? Funny how desperate you boys get before you bust a nut. I know it feels so good. That's why I am so generous to let you cum, loserboys.

Handjob, Pantyhose, Bondage, Stockings, Cumshot, Femdom, Latex, Boots, Leotard

screenshot

13 min 28 s / 590 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jan 03, 2023 3:32 pm
Lady Lilith - There Are No Safety Words - Whipping Fantasy With Using Pillory

This slave can not move in the pillory, will be thoroughly whipped. No mercy! And there are no safety words. Only whipping, only ballbusting.

Whipping, Spanking, Submissive / Slave Training, Domination, Jerk Off Instruction

screenshot

9 min 43 s / 1.2 GB / 2160x2880p / mp4

Added: Jan 05, 2023 8:19 pm
Goddess Stella Sol - Strap-On Training

Do you desire knowing what it's like to be toyed with by a beautiful Domme with a strap-on and an agenda to train you to be useful to Her and perhaps others in Her world, should you be deemed worthy enough? Of course you do or else you probably wouldn't be reading this. My slave Latexswitch is actively pursuing that dream and has been such a good cock whore for Me. My gimpy pet loves to spend days preparing his holes for Me so that I can use them as I please for My own amusement, to film for these types of clips, as well as for various kink events where they are put to work as one of My service sluts. Doesn't that sound exciting? Doesn't that make you wish My collar was around your neck? Can you almost feel My strap on inside your body when you imagine the sensations that pulse through his body when I thrust and pump and glide My way in and out? Buy this clip and as you watch just imagine how good it must feel to be used by the Goddess of your wildest, kinkiest dreams.

Femdom, Strap On, Pegging, Anal Play, Slave Training, Anal Training, Strap On Blowjob, Bdsm

screenshot

7 min 31 s / 827 MB / 1920x1080p / mkv

Added: Jan 05, 2023 9:27 pm
Goddess Alexandra Snow - Fresh Meat To Milk

Domina Snow is introducing the new milking slave to his future life. She takes him down to shed 6 and chains him in the corner to make him watch the slave he is replacing receive his final milking. She uses the Venus 2000 and her hand to get him edged and then brings in the new slave to suck his cock and help collect the load. She then sends the replaced slave to manual labour in the fields and chains the new slave into place, where he will live until his balls have dried up.

screenshot

28 min 22 s / 1.73 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jan 06, 2023 5:40 pm
The Filthiest Fucking Slut - Mona Wales Degrades Tony Orlando In Public

Today is the day. Mona Wales is dressed in a sexy latex outfit, getting her dirty slut slave Tony Orlando ready to leave their hotel room. The filthiest people in the world have gathered to see Tony paraded around as a shiny spectacle. Will Tony behave? Will he embarrass Mona? An electrified butt plug stuffed in Tony's fuck hole will guarantee his compliance. Luckily Tony's head is covered in latex so we are spared the sight of his disgusting face. Mona leads a collared Tony by the leash, walking on all fours like a shiny, sleazy, greasy beast. Down the hall to the elevator and down to the convention below.

Latex, Cum Swallowing, Blonde, Boots, Buttplug, Bdsm, Slave, Slapping, Strapon

screenshot

51 min 14 s / 958 MB / 854x480p / mp4

Added: Jan 06, 2023 6:42 pm
Gynarchy Goddess - Pegging My Lifestyle Maid

After my collared & branded lifestyle sub slave is done cleaning the house in its maid uniform, it is called into the living room and bent over the sofa ready to test how well stretched its ass as become over the past 6 months of butt plug training 2x a week. The cock hungry slut moans like a whore as I rhythmically and roughly fuck its boy pussy until I am pleased.

Femdom, Chastity, Strap On, Pegging, Leggings, Sissy, Feminization, Anal Training, Sissy Maid, Sissy Training

screenshot

14 min 19 s / 632 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jan 08, 2023 9:17 am
King Lexa - I Pegged My Handyman

I'm shameless. I have a handyman fixing my sink and I'm shamelessly jerking my dick checking myself out on the camera. When the handyman walks out of the bathroom he sees what I'm doing and is obviously stunned. So what does King Lexa do next? Fuck him of course.

Humiliation, Gloves, StrapOn, Roleplay, Strap On Handjob, Bdsm, Pegging, Realistic Dildo

screenshot

14 min 30 s / 576 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4