Author
Portador
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 24, 2022 8:36 am
screenshot

Young Goddess Kim - Foot Queen of the Nile

Duration: 26 min 41 s / Size: 1.01 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: The Foot Queen has acquired a new male servant who is stripped naked and sent into Her private chambers. From now on, the slave is to consider itself lucky to be bound to Her divine feet. The Foot Queen of the Nile snaps Her fingers and summons the slave to grovel beneath Her sacred gold sandals. She explains what its new sole purpose entails and commands it to get to work immediately. What follows is the ritual of worship the slave is to perform with reverence every day. The Foot Queen's feet are hot and sweaty being in patent leather sandals all day and the slave must lick them clean after removing Her shoes with its mouth. Licking Her soles and toes and tasting Her sacred foot dirt is an honor. Then the foot bath is prepared and The Queen soaks Her feet, enjoying humiliating Her new slave. From now on this foot bath is the slave's drinking bowl and it may only lap up Her foot bath water on all fours like Her dogg. This amuses Her and She dunks his pathetic face into the water with Her divine feet, laughing at his struggle beneath Her. Generously spitting Her wine into the bowl for it to lick up too. After licking Her feet dry, She orders the slave to rub oil into Her soles and allows it to worship Her shiny, fragrant feet before being used as Her footstool. She puts on a new pair of strappy gold sandals, pressing Her sharp heels into its unworthy flesh. Finally, the slave becomes objectified as Her carpet as it licks Her shoe soles that rest on its face.

Tags: Young Goddess Kim, Boot Worship, Foot Worship, Humiliation, Femdom

FileJoker >>> Download Or Watch Online
Added: Nov 25, 2022 1:17 pm
screenshot screenshot

Janira Wolfe - Stretched By The Trainer

Description: Rick Fantana has been lifting weights for years. He's built up quite a bit of muscle, but all that strength has had a significant impact on his mobility. So, he hired a trainer, Janira Wolfe, to help him stretch. Ms Wolfe loves Her job. She takes any opportunity She can to humble a man while stretching his body and his butt-hole.

Tags: Fetish, Femdom, Strap On, Pegging, Leotard, Janira Wolfe, Anal, Realistic Dildo

screenshot

Duration: 14 min 27 s / Size: 563 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4 / Host: FileJoker

screenshot
Added: Nov 26, 2022 10:57 am
screenshot screenshot

Lady Valeska - Spit Roasting the Gimp

Description: Lady Valeska and Lady Phoenix are going to make a busy boy out of their gimp. He's straight up onto the bed and sucking Lady Phoenix's strap on. Lady Valeska wastes no time in sliding hers straight into his arse. The two make full use of his holes, giving them very satisfying pleasure, fucking their gimp.

Tags: Lady Phoenix, Strapon, Latex, Anal, Pegging, Strapon Suck, Spit Roast, Double Domination, Dildo Sucking

screenshot

FileJoker / Duration: 5 min 33 s / Size: 435 MB / Resolution: 1280x720p / Format: mp4

screenshot
Added: Nov 26, 2022 11:09 am
screenshot screenshot

Lady Alshari - My Strap-On Bitch

Tags: Latex Top, Strapon, Latex, Boots, Pegging, Arabic, Ass Fuck, Lady Alshari, Latex Leggings, Femdom

screenshot

FileJoker / Duration: 17 min 57 s / Size: 906 MB / Resolution: 1280x720p / Format: mp4

screenshot
Added: Nov 26, 2022 7:49 pm
screenshot screenshot

Cruel Reell - Femdom-Hangover - Böse-Mädchen-Klatschspiel

Description: Pat-a-cake, pat-a-cake, the ladies have called... - only that today not just any cake is prepared, but your dough face is brought into shape. Madame Svea, Lady Stefanie and Reell have placed themselves nicely around you, so that they can take turns stirring in your face over and over again with their tender-hard hands and feet.

Tags: Cruel Reell, Face Slapping, German, Foot Domination, Foot Worship, Humiliation, Femdom

screenshot

FileJoker / Duration: 18 min 49 s / Size: 710 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

screenshot
Added: Nov 27, 2022 11:05 am
screenshot screenshot

Birch Beckett - Goth Cutie Converts Priest with Pegging

Description: What happens when a priest tries to convert a hot goth Satanist? He sucks their strap to show them the light, only to crave their satanist dick more and get bent over a table, fucked hard in his ass and left full of cum and screaming hail satan! With Ass-kissing, hair-pulling, dildo-gagging, dominating dirty talk, beautiful blasphemy, a big anal creampie, and some cute outtakes and bloopers to top it all off at the end, this vid is sure to leave you questioning your faith.

Tags: Sage Roux, Strapon, Pegging, Roleplay, Priest, Goth, Strap On Blowjob, Femdom

screenshot

FileJoker / Duration: 17 min 21 s / Size: 981 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

screenshot
Added: Nov 28, 2022 9:09 am
screenshot screenshot

Lucid Lavender - Sucked Into Submission

Description: My first blow job scene. and I'm not the only one eating cum in this video. Aren't you loserboys lucky? My boy is strapped into a swing for his wild ride in my mouth. I lick it all over, and I can fit the whole thing in my mouth. So yummy. This boy will never ever forget me.

Tags: Vinyl Skirt, Bondage, Blowjob, Femdom, Dominatrix, Lucid Lavender, Lucid Dreaming, Fetish

screenshot

FileJoker / Duration: 11 min 24 s / Size: 248 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

screenshot
Added: Nov 28, 2022 6:55 pm
screenshot screenshot

Lucid Lavender - Lucid's Purity Pledge

Description: This cute boy took me to dinner. So sweet of him. I have always been intrigued to ruin a good boy. I know with my hands and my eyes and... my mouth I can have my way with him. He's moaning and groaning beneath me. There's nothing I love more than a sweet virgin cock between my lips. This is my second blowjob clip ever. Are you excited for more?

Tags: Blowjob, Cumshot, Female Domination, Pantyhose Stockings, Cum In Mouth, Pantyhose, Tights

screenshot

FileJoker / Duration: 19 min 01 s / Size: 833 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

screenshot
Added: Nov 30, 2022 6:21 am
screenshot screenshot

Elise Graves & Tony Orlando - Cum Hell Or High Water - 2022 11 25

Description: To put it bluntly, I am excited by Tony Orlando. Not sure why, exactly, but it excites every cell in my body to make him powerless through restraints, vulnerable through pain, and extra horny through teasing. Something in his energetic body is complementary to mine. I might appear to be focused on wrapping his arms securely to my antique dental chair, and I am, but know that the energy is building inside me with each wrap. Next, I immobilize his head with plastic wrap, attaching it to the headrest of the chair. Immobilization of the head is extremely exciting for me! Tony's beautiful cock becomes hard as he begins to experience his helpless situation. He is completely under my control, and he loves it. Throughout this scene, you can witness the exchange of energy - back and forth, particularly as I torment his ball sack with strong clamps. Ultimately, being the utter control freak that Tony is, he is not able to ejaculate without doing it himself, and boy do I want to see him make a mess of himself, so I eventually release him from his strict bondage, grab his face to passionately suck as he blows the massive load that had been trapped inside tormenting him.

Tags: Cumshot, Clamps, Submission, Bdsm, Bondage, Domination, Rough Sex, Plastic Wrap Bondage, Bondage Sex

screenshot

FileJoker / Duration: 18 min 51 s / Size: 1.3 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

screenshot
Added: Dec 04, 2022 2:59 pm
screenshot screenshot

Lady Shiva Bitch - Pervertus

Description: A celebration for all friends of the cultivated ass rip and nice CBT games. The mistress visibly has her fun in the suffering of her slave. Whenever the poor guy thinks he and his ass have now survived it comes another number bigger in the mean game... and for the thick tied balls even more nasty pleasure.

Tags: German, Fisting, Femdom, Lady Shiva Bitch, Amator, BDSM

screenshot

FileJoker / Duration: 54 min 49 s / Size: 1.2 GB / Resolution: 1280x720p / Format: mp4

screenshot
Added: Dec 06, 2022 3:56 pm
screenshot screenshot

Mistress Nicci - Strapon Hotel

Description: Now a new location has opened up in Denver! So naturally, we sent Jordyn Fox to investigate their services. The Strapon Hotel is an exclusive place to stay, where men can get their asses fucked how they like it by Dominant Women. The hotel offers a service that delivers a strapon packing woman to your room! Nicci was working out in the downstairs gym when the call came for a fit blonde with tattoos. She was more than happy to strap up and deliver an ass fucking that day Smile The service was excellent! But something was different about this hotel, they had a policy we weren't aware of... if you stay at the Strapon Hotel in Denver, you are required to cum.. or you get your manhood cut off!!

Tags: Femdom, Humiliation, Strapon Blowjob, Pegging, Anal, Handjob, Cumshot

screenshot

FileJoker / Duration: 27 min 58 s / Size: 399 MB / Resolution: 1280x720p / Format: mp4

screenshot
Added: Dec 08, 2022 6:18 pm
screenshot screenshot

Mandy Marx - Playing Footsie

Description: A little footsie, a little tease, and a whole lot of fun. With Mandy's toes, a strapped in place vibrator and an inescapable mummification, all this slave can do is endure what fate has been chosen for him.

Tags: Bdsm, Tease, Socks, Footjob, Bondage, Pantyhose, Mummification, Pantyhose Domination

screenshot

FileJoker / Duration: 8 min 25 s / Size: 369 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

screenshot
Added: Dec 12, 2022 2:52 pm
screenshot screenshot

Princess Nikki Cruel, Princess Anette - Anal Pleasures

Tags: Princess Anette, PrincessNikkiCruel, Nikki Cruel, Leather, Strapon

screenshot

Duration: 10 min 29 s / Size: 692 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

Added: Dec 14, 2022 11:03 am
screenshot screenshot

UnderMyPrincess - Princess Amira - Slave Education Strapon Total Cam

Description: Princess Amira orders a slave to film her session with a new slave (smileys stepdaddy). Her favorite fetish is fucking the pathetic slaves. So stepdaddy have to put some lotion in his asshole an here we go...but today its not enough, Amira is very kinky today so she orders him to suck also camera slaves cock. What a loser sucking a dick while she fucks his ass but the slaves do anything just to give the Princess some fun.

Tags: Femdom, Pegging, Strapon, Strap-on

screenshot

Duration: 11 min 30 s / Size: 527 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

Added: Dec 14, 2022 11:52 am
screenshot screenshot

UnderMyPrincess - Princess Mini and Nikki Cruel - Double Ass Fuck For A Loser

Description: Mini and Nikki use the slave for a double ass fuck. Two strapons in his ass at same time that makes fun for Mistresses. At the end Nikki gives him a dominant hand job and let him eat his own cum.

Tags: Femdom, Pegging, Strapon, Strap-on

screenshot

Duration: 8 min 14 s / Size: 366 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4