Author
Portador
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 08, 2023 3:42 pm
Goddess Nova - The Nova Experience 1

The first part to a series of clips from some of my mind-melting femdom sessions in NYC. This little bitch has been drooling over the opportunity to kneel and worship my pretty feet for over 2 years. It was even better than he ever could have imagined, obviously

Foot Slave Training, Goddess Worship, FemDom POV, Foot Fetish, Foot Gagging, Slave Training

screenshot

8 min 43 s / 1.1 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

FileJoker >>> Download Or Watch Online
Added: Jan 08, 2023 4:06 pm
Goddess Nova - The Nova Experience 2

This is the second installment of the series of clips I'll be releasing from some of my mind-melting femdom sessions that took place during my stay in NYC. This sissy slut was desperate to be teased, put in their place, slapped around, and used as a pretty little canvas. The sadist in me relished in seeing my marks covering their body by the time I was done with them. There's nothing I love more than having someone entirely at my mercy. Welcome to the Nova Experience...

Goddess Worship, Slave Training, Beta Acceptance, Beta Humiliation, Face Slapping, Sissification, Slave Training

screenshot

19 min 33 s / 1.09 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jan 08, 2023 4:30 pm
Goddess Nova - The Nova Experience 3

The highly anticipated third installment to my Nova Experience series! This eager slut has been anxiously awaiting the golden opportunity to take my dick down his throat for so long... begging and pleading for years at this point. How adorable. I instructed him to start throat training throughout the month leading up to our session. As you can tell, he definitely took his homework very seriously in order to come prepared for the brutal throat fuck I had in store for him. I started the session by teasing him with the dildo I was going to use on his throat, stroking and spitting on it before I put the condom on. Getting him all worked up with my words and some hard slaps to the face before I finally let him worship my pretty pink cock. Envious? Jealous? Weak as fuck? Good. You should be.

Deep Throat Training, Dildo Blowjob, Sensual Domination, Slave Training, Slut Training Fantasy, Strap-on Goddess, Throat Fucking

screenshot

14 min 06 s / 811 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jan 09, 2023 5:31 am
Cruel Reell - Venus Berlin 2022 Public Ballbusting

Exhibition, Ballbusting, Cbt, Public Humiliation, German, Ball Kicking, Public, Latex Outfit, Femdom

screenshot

11 min 33 s / 891 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jan 09, 2023 8:31 am
FunAussieCouple - Goddess Mercy - Cruel Femdom Breakup - Part 1

You know it's an endless cycle... The more you lie there and take whatever I do to you, the more I don't see you as a real man, and the more I want to hurt and humiliate you, I mean... look at you. I can just slap you across the face, sit on your face, spit all over you, rub my feet all over your face, and you just lie there taking it. You really are just a pathetic little beta bitch, aren't you?

Ass Smothering, Spit, Asian Goddess, Ass Humiliation, Facesitting, Spitting, Pegging, Strap-On, Cuckold

screenshot

11 min 48 s / 845 MB / 3840x2160p / mp4

Added: Jan 09, 2023 8:43 am
FunAussieCouple - Goddess Mercy - Cruel Femdom Breakup - Part 2

So like in hindsight... maybe I should have led with the fact that I was dumping you hahaha. But then again, it was soooo much better to watch you find out while I was fucking your ass. Seriously, as if a Goddess like me would ever actually date a pathetic beta like you. Omg just look at you! You're fucking hard. See this is my point... you just found out that I've been cheating on you, and you're being fucked in the ass by your ex-girlfriend... and you just can't help but get hard. Go on then loser, cum like the little beta cuck you are... I have the perfect place in mind for your loser puddle.

Ass Smothering, Spit, Asian Goddess, Ass Humiliation, Facesitting, Spitting, Pegging, Strap-On, Cuckold

screenshot

11 min 15 s / 716 MB / 3840x2160p / mp4

Added: Jan 09, 2023 4:35 pm
Lucid Lavender - Cum And Punishment

Stroked and stroked until he's begging to cum. "I'll just leave my hand here for you to fuck". He milks himself while Lucid just giggles. The thing he doesn't know is that he'll have to clean up every drop with his tongue.

Cum Eating Instructions, Handjob To Completion, Male Bondage, **** Cum Eating, Edging, Tease And Denial

screenshot

19 min 15 s / 843 MB / 1920x1080p / mkv

Added: Jan 10, 2023 12:44 pm
Mandy Marx - Hump Heat

It's like the honeymoon phase. Can't keep your hands off one another, need to feel the warmth of his body. Except, he's my bitch boy, and all I want to feel in the lump of his bulge and hump him until he's gasping to whip it out. Hehe, nope. Extra footage and multiple angles for all you dry humper fanatics out there.

Dry Humping, Male Domination, Virgin Humiliation, Pantyhose/Stockings, Femdom Pov, Tease & Denial

screenshot

8 min 32 s / 377 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jan 10, 2023 1:57 pm
Gynarchy Goddess - Bamboo Canes - Architect Of His Own Demise

After having broken my cane on a slave, my slave is summoned in and given instructions to create me 3 new ones out of a length of bamboo and return them to me. Unbeknownst to him, he has just become the architect of his own doom. Upon the slave's return, he is ordered over my spanking bench so I can test out his handiwork on his own backside. Each of the three canes are given a good going with before all three are used together to devastating effect!

Caning Fantasy, BDSM, Bondage, Corporal Punishment Fantasy, Dominatrix, Impact Play Fetish, Leather

screenshot

19 min 03 s / 1.4 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jan 13, 2023 10:31 am
Evil Woman - Strap-On Medical Treatment From Evil Doctor

Medical Femdom, Latex, Medical, Pegging, Latex Gloves, Doctor, Dildo Sucking, Polish Mistress, Strapon

screenshot

7 min 45 s / 846 MB / 1920x1078p / mp4

Added: Jan 15, 2023 8:10 pm
Lucid Lavender, Mandy Marx - Ice Ice Baby

Lucid's boy is one of my favorites to borrow. For her, he's weak. For the both of us? An absolute broken mess. How far can we push him? Ice on his cock, balanced out with the warm pump of both our hands. Off. On. Off. On. His knees collapse. This is too easy and too much fun. A hot balance of tease and denial with a fetish boy who can take our experimental lust.

Handjob, Masked Male, Latex Skirt, Bondage Male, Mandy Marx, Bdsm, Humiliation

screenshot

18 min 07 s / 794 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jan 16, 2023 10:25 am
Mandy Marx - Doctor Wins Orgasm Wars

Doctor Mandy here. Orgasm wars on. My patient and I sit right next to each other with our RCT device. The RCT device makes our vibrators turn off and on and off and on. The edging never stops in clip. Who's going to orgasm first? Who's going to beat the clock? This scene is hot! hot! hot!

Vibrator On Cock, Blonde, Pantyhose, Orgasm, Orgasm Denial, Edging, Bdsm, Humiliation

screenshot

20 min 32 s / 636 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jan 16, 2023 4:16 pm
Mistress Terra - Bitch Boss Pegging

Strict lady boss Terra decides to give her new employee some special training and show what is expected of males in this gynarchy-focused company. She embarrasses him and focuses on his love of stockings and high heels, he is soon at her feet, kissing and licking her stilettos as she tells him exactly what to do. He is told if he wants to keep his job he must strip out of his suit, he is shocked but agrees as she tells him about CFNM, as he tries to cover his cock. Her next power move is to show him her big strap-on dick, she grabs his head and thrusts it into his mouth, dominating and humiliating him before throwing him over the desk and ramming the big dick into his asshole. He moans with newfound pleasure and it isn't long before she makes him shoot his cum over his own face, another one of her male employees broken to her will.

Cumshot, Stockings, Femdom, Office, Domination, Pegging, Roleplay, Boss Employee, Female Supremecy

screenshot

24 min 42 s / 1.24 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jan 19, 2023 10:48 am
Young Goddess Kim - Chastity Purgatory

Young Goddess Kim, Chastity, Femdom, Pantyhose

screenshot

20 min 55 s / 1.56 GB / 3840x2160p / mp4

Added: Jan 22, 2023 5:20 pm
Natalia Starr - Strip Club Domme 14

Welcome back to the MeanBitch Strip Club! Glenn meets world famous Feature Dancer Natalia Starr... she loves teasing and tormenting men with her incredible ass... she tells him she is going to make him her personal slave and that he will be driving her around town and doing her dishes at her home. He's overwhelmed by her sexiness and soon finds himself willing to do ANYTHING for her!

Meanbitches, Handjob, Ass Worship, Face Sitting, Foot Worship, Fishnets, Stripper, Fetish

screenshot

34 min 38 s / 1.97 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4