Author
Portador
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 15, 2022 8:06 am
screenshot

Mandy Marx - Two Last Ruins

Duration: 10 min 39 s / Size: 465 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: The eye contact. The dominate cruelty. This scene is hot. You can see the electricity between slave and mistress. Two ruins, one after another. I smile and wave while he pours all over himself. Don't miss.

Tags: Handjob, Edging, Ruined Orgasm, Sensual Domination, Multiple Orgasms, Pantyhose Stockings, Bondage

FileJoker >>> Download Or Watch Online
Added: Jun 15, 2022 8:26 am
screenshot

Mistress Darkness - Cruel Punishments - Roughly Fucked

Duration: 9 min 59 s / Size: 770 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Mistress Darkness doesn't spare the nasty slave, she drags him and kicks him on the floor, until he is lying on the floor at her feet. Then she makes him lick the soles of her boots, while he silently cries. Then he gets tied to the bed and Mistress Darkness roughly fucks him in the ass.

Tags: Hard Ass Fucking, Strapon, Anal, Dildo Fucking, Boots, Female Domination, Hungarian

Added: Jun 17, 2022 6:07 am
screenshot

Russian Mistress - Kiara Gold

Duration: 11 min 44 s / Size: 303 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: m4v

Tags: Kiara Gold, Fingering, Pegging, Russian, Handjob, Strapon

Added: Jun 17, 2022 2:02 pm
screenshot

Christina, Crystal and Madison - Red Light Green Light the Boot Licker

Duration: 9 min 40 s / Size: 439 MB / Resolution: 1280x720p / Quality: HD / Format: wmv

Description: The girls are brutal to this cuck. They red light and green light him almost to the point of tears. The cuck is denied and locked back up after the girls are done playing with him.

Tags: Red Light Green Light, Joi, Chastity, Tease And Denial, Emotional Sadism

Added: Jun 20, 2022 5:47 am
screenshot

Lord Maria - Cum Dumpster Cuck

Duration: 15 min 00 s / Size: 3.6 GB / Resolution: 3840x2160p / Quality: UHD / Format: mp4

Description: This is my hottest cuck clip to date. In this clip, my bull and I fuck while my cuck kneels on the ground with his head in the couch. As we're fucking, I remind the cuck that he'll never get this pussy. My bull takes a turn humiliating the cuck by taking his cock out of my wet pussy and making the cuck suck it clean. My bull eventually cums all over my perfect ass and we make the cuck lick up every drop. Finally, I make the cuck stroke and cum into a cup, at which point I dump the cum into his mouth. A true cum bucket!

Tags: Cuckold, Cum Eating, Alpha Couple, Bi Encouragement, Bisexual Encouragement, CEI, Cuckold POV

Added: Jun 20, 2022 6:24 am
screenshot

Brat Princess - Ava - Chasity Slave Used As Vanity Chair

Duration: 17 min 29 s / Size: 1.53 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Testing out my new vanity chair while getting ready to go out to dinner with my girlfriends. With my slave locked in chastity underneath my ass, I'm wearing a new pink bra and a tight black thong. I'm waiting for my other slave to deliver my new dress that Im going to wear to dinner tonight however he gets on my nerves for taking too long... Taking selfies in the mirror and going live for my followers. Im amused how good my ass looks from the front in the mirror as i'm bouncing up and down on my slaves face hahaha. Then I start telling my slave what I want to do to him tonight, how I want to start using him as my new ball busting slave for my content. I want to start making money off of humiliating him and kicking him in his balls! I might even invite all my girlfriends over after dinner tonight to kick him too so then he's even more humiliated. Then I tell him how after me and my girlfriends have fun and kick him in his balls my alphas going to fuck me in my bed and he must watch from the corner of my room! Then he has to eat my alphas cum right from the condom. His balls will be so sore from getting kicked earlier then he has to watch me and alpha fuck while he's locked in chastity hahah!

Tags: Ass Worship, Humiliation, Facesitting, Femdom

Added: Jun 20, 2022 8:00 am
screenshot

Mandy Marx & Lucid Lavender - Uber Tutor Betrayal

Duration: 5 min 39 s / Size: 248 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: By now you've met Lucid. Seems like she can do anything, right? Well, except math. So I set my BF up with her to do some tutoring. Her big, huge eyes, her ability to turn on the clueless look, she's instantly got my boy thinking he can get away with anything. Including grabbing her tit. I don't think so. Lucid and I teach this boy exactly what a tutor's job is with tease and denial, ball busting, and pantyhose bondage. So much more fun than studying.

Tags: Handjob, Ballbusting, Cbt, Double Domination, Bondage Male, Pantyhose Bondage, Femdom

Added: Jun 20, 2022 4:53 pm
screenshot

Dominatrix An Li - Restrained Bitch - Full Movie

Duration: 51 min 43 s / Size: 2.94 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: What could be more classic than a predicament hogtie? I've just bought some new bondage equipment and I'm antsy to try them out. Bondage mitts that zip to each other, keeping the slave in perfectly bound helplessness. And the first thing that pops into my mind is using them in a hogtie by zipping the mitts together behind his back. I love the experience of making my slave more and more helpless. Removing his mobility. Feeling him struggle under the tension of the bondage that I've put him in. Exquisitely restrained into sheer immobility. Unable to escape and entirely at my mercy. Watch me bind up slave gimpy bit by bit with all leather restraints - layering a muzzle over his already hooded and blindfolded face, cuffing every limp, putting mitt restraints on all his extremities, spreader bar between his already stretched legs, and then tying all that together with chains that pull back his head, legs, and arms in an oh-so-compromising position. This is a video for those true bondage fetishists who love the experience of being put in bondage.

Tags: Chain Bondage, Edging, Cocktease, Orgasm Denial, Orgasm Control, Ass Worship, Cbt, Handjob, Ruined Orgasm, Hogtied, Bondage Male, Bound Orgasms, Asian Goddess, Sensual Domination

Added: Jun 24, 2022 8:38 pm
screenshot

April Olsen & Dillon Diaz - Reaping The Rewards

Duration: 52 min 06 s / Size: 1.89 GB / Resolution: 1280x720p / Quality: HD / Format: mp4

Description: The magnificent Mistress April loves a well-behaved man and so introducing Dillon Diaz to her sex dungeon was a dream for this dominant woman. Eager to serve his Mistress, Dillon crawls into his cage on his hands and knees, where he was made to worship her perfect ass through steel bars. Eventually, his delicious tongue earns him a spot on the outside. He gets spanked and flogged by April, who makes her mark on his stunningly fit physique. Needing to see this muscled man in bondage, she ties him up tight with rope, giving her full access to his asshole. She licks, fingers and fucks his asshole as much as she desires, all while he's suspended in rope. In the final scene, she lays him out on his back over a wooden box with his wrists bound above his head. Mistress April flogs his body, then sucks his big hard cock. She climbs on top of Dillon and slides his fat cock inside her pussy, grabs him by the neck and fucks him just the way she wants it. She grabs a vibrator and cums hard. As a reward, she lets Dillon cum and lets him eat it. What a good boy!

Tags: Strap On, Bdsm, Anal, Suspension, Bondage, Blowjob, Dildo, Handjob, Milking, Flogging, Pegging

Added: Jun 25, 2022 7:52 am
screenshot

Carlin Says - Edgings Towards Blue Sock Destruction

Duration: 15 min 02 s / Size: 692 MB / Resolution: 1280x720p / Quality: HD / Format: mp4

Added: Jun 25, 2022 8:41 pm
screenshot

Miss Sadie - Slower My Ass Is Fine Dining Not Fast Food

Duration: 7 min 42 s / Size: 591 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Miss Sadie absolutely sizzles in this scene. She is beautiful and with an ass every face sitting fan dreams of. "I've had this poor bitch locked in the cage all day" she says as she sits in just a sexy pair of panties and short halter top, her legs spread with her slaves head between them as it sticks out of the cage. She tells him to smell her dirty panties and the slave presses his nose into her pussy. He agrees when she says it is already worth all the time he spent waiting. It's not like he had anything more important to do after all. She then tells him to open his mouth and she drops some spit balls into it. "I bet you're hungry aren't you?" she asks him. She lifts herself up by her arms and now presses her ass into his face. "No pussy for you" she tells him, adding "unless my boyfriends cum is dripping out of it, then maybe you can smell it if you're lucky.

Tags: Facesitting, Humiliation, Chastity, Ass Worship, Club Stiletto, Ass Licking, Ass Sniffing

Added: Jun 26, 2022 12:39 pm
screenshot

Mandy Marx - Ruin Yourself For Goddess

Duration: 4 min 54 s / Size: 218 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Smoking hot session clip. Bent to the knee, my slave is addictively touching himself to me. Let's play a game. I'll let him touch, only if he ruins himself for me. I'll whisper his instructions and make sure he doesn't break the rules. I want to see what a good boy he can be, spilling his cum and showing enough dedication to pull his hand away.

Tags: FemDom, Ruined Orgasms, Cumshot, Handjobs, Pantyhose, Slave Training

Added: Jun 26, 2022 1:03 pm
screenshot

Goddess Rapture - Fucking His Ass Bloody

Duration: 12 min 04 s / Size: 374 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: The scene opens up with Rapture sitting in her chair, stroking her big, lubed up cock. She going to show you what it's like to fuck a man in his ass. She is muscular and walks over to her slave, who's laying face down on a table, and starts to shove her big cock into his mouth. She puts it in as far as she can, and then she walks around to his ass & prepares to start fucking him. She slides her big cock into his asshole, then once he starts to loosen up, she really starts ramming him with it. She instructs him to reach down & stroke his cock while she fucks his ass, then she flips him over onto his back, and milks him until he cums.

Tags: Male Strap-On, Strap-On, Anal, Fucking, Domination, Handjobs

Added: Jun 26, 2022 1:40 pm
screenshot

Tall Goddess Gia - Gia's Smother Belt Training Slave

Duration: 9 min 39 s / Size: 426 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Gia straps her slave in her smother harness as she gets ready for her guests to arrive. She walks around dragging her slave as he is smothered between her cheeks. She crashes him on the couch bends over as he suffers to get some air and then tells him that her guest is another larger Amazon who will be arriving soon so he will be strapped to the next ass to suffer more!

Tags: Ass Smothering, Ass Worship, Amazons, Ass Smelling, Ass Smothering, Slave Training, Tall Goddess, Tall Woman

Added: Jul 01, 2022 5:06 am
screenshot

Mandy Marx - Dry Humpers Anonymous

Duration: 12 min 46 s / Size: 560 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: You'll never see this fetish the same again. "My name is Mandy. And I'm addicted to dry humping." "Hiii Mandy." The chairs are folded and the meeting disperses, except for us two stragglers left behind... All this talk about dry humping. God. I can't help it. The best (and cutest) dry hump clip ever.

Tags: Dry Humping, Female Domination, Pantyhose/Stockings, Bondage Male, Female Supremacy, Brat Girls