Author
Portador
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 17, 2022 7:04 pm
screenshot

Riley Reid - Riley POV

Duration: 15 min 20 s / Size: 677 MB / Resolution: 404x720p / Quality: SD / Format: mp4

Tags: Onlyfans, Hardcore, Fetish, Blowjob, Pov, Footjob, Cowgirl, 1on1, Foot Fetish, Oral

FileJoker >>> Download Or Watch Online
Added: Aug 19, 2022 1:00 pm
screenshot

Angela White - Rimming And Pegging

Duration: 20 min 00 s / Size: 883 MB / Resolution: 1280x720p / Quality: HD / Format: mp4

Tags: Strap On, Rimming, Cum In Mouth, Big Natural Tits, Deepthroat, Dildo, Cumshot, Fetish, Oral, Pegging, Onlyfans

Added: Aug 20, 2022 1:00 pm
screenshot

Lucid Lavender - Some Slave TLC

Duration: 7 min 52 s / Size: 345 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Tender Loving Care? April fools! It actually means: Teased Locked Cock. Us femdom's show our love and care in a bit... different of ways.

Tags: Chastity, Tease, Femdom, Fishnets, Chastity Cage, Foot Domination, Tease And Denial, Spandex

Added: Aug 20, 2022 1:49 pm
screenshot

Lady Perse - Hot Summer Holidays Pegging

Duration: 9 min 11 s / Size: 536 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: I was on vacation resting and sunbathing. This slave asked me if he can put sun cream on my body, I decided to use him in other way! I decided to penetrate his holes hard! I used my big transparent dildo and pegged him with it in multiple positions! I also made him deep throat! Thats how dommes spend their vacations.

Tags: Pegging, Strap On, 1on1, Smoking, Femdom, Bikini, Standing Doggy, Doggy Style, Masked Male

Added: Aug 20, 2022 8:10 pm
screenshot

Mandy Marx - Anal To Save Your Wife

Duration: 23 min 28 s / Size: 726 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: My virgin boy is nervous about his first pegging. So, to up the ante, I give him the choice: He either lets me film him, getting pegged by me. OR. I tell his wife. The choice is easy, I think.

Tags: Bondage, Blonde, Pantyhose, Latex, Chastity, Dominatrix, Mistress, Pegging, Latex Leotard, Fetish

Added: Aug 23, 2022 6:28 pm
screenshot

Obey Nikita - Locked Up

Duration: 14 min 58 s / Size: 393 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: This little whore just can't seem to keep its hands off of my cock so I decided it was time to lock it up... for good! I don't see anything wrong with securing one's property, especially when it gets used so much without my permission. The devious device I choose is a perfect fit for this one. It loves having things shoved down there so much it will just love wearing this penetrating cock cage all the time! Well, I don't really care what it likes so much as my things are safe and under my total control. And it was fun to put on. First a little stretching of that hole before the steel rings went on, plug went in and locked got locked. The second ring at the base of the cock has little steel spikes on the inside to make it's future erections very painful. Just to try it out I used my massager to make it cum with its new cock controller attached. It was painful alright, but the slut still came on command just like I knew it would. This is how it will cum from now on!

Tags: Mistress Nikita, Sounding, Cum In Chastity, Ruined Orgasm, Chastity, Femdom

Added: Aug 24, 2022 7:45 am
screenshot

Mandy Marx - Pantyhose Segustruck

Duration: 14 min 57 s / Size: 655 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: A pantyhose obsessed boy begs for my tights pulls and silkiest of hosiery. The smell of a freshly opened package causes him to whimper. The brush of my finger tips tracing the fabric on his skin causes shivers. A truly addicted boy. Teasing him is so much fun, and watching his dramatic reactions. My pantyhose boys are safe in my hands.

Tags: Tease & Denial, Pantyhose/Stockings, Female Domination, Bondage Male, Handjob, Pantyhose Domination

Added: Aug 24, 2022 7:39 pm
screenshot

Klixen - Daniela Hansson - Pandemic Edging - Part A

Duration: 34 min 03 s / Size: 3.6 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Are you ready to play the Goddess Game? Just follow my orders and you will play. I'll give you just a couple of ways you can play my game. Let's see if you last. Can you hold out and not pay a price?

Tags: Female Completion, Cumshot, Closeup, Handjob To Completion, Cock Worship, Fetish, Covid Mask

Added: Aug 24, 2022 8:03 pm
screenshot

Klixen - Daniela Hansson - Pandemic Edging - Part B

Duration: 12 min 32 s / Size: 1.4 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Are you ready to play the Goddess Game? Just follow my orders and you will play. I'll give you just a couple of ways you can play my game. Let's see if you last. Can you hold out and not pay a price?

Tags: Female Completion, Cumshot, Closeup, Handjob To Completion, Cock Worship, Fetish, Covid Mask

Added: Aug 25, 2022 7:30 pm
screenshot

Mandy Marx - Your's For A Week

Duration: 36 min 43 s / Size: 1.47 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mkv

Description: Desperate for his mistress, a horny virgin signs away a whole year of his life to servitude, for a single week of my UNDIVIDED attention. Silly virgin, he didn't read the fine print. I'll decide how this week goes. And decide how the entire rest of 2022 goes as well. It's a win-win.

Tags: Panty Hose, Handjob, Bondage, Tease And Denial, Orgasm Control, Bondage Male, Dry Humping

Added: Aug 26, 2022 1:21 pm
screenshot

Lola Fae - Take My Pink Cock If You Ever Want To Cum

Duration: 24 min 25 s / Size: 1.41 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mkv

Description: Lola Fae is wearing black pantyhose, a thong and heels. Tony Orlando is naked and rock hard. She's been teasing him with no release for a very very long time. She sits on his face and makes him worship her perfect little ass and pussy. She leans over and grabs his balls to give them a good squeeze and stretch while he whimpers and moans into her pussy. She smiles. She tells him that if he ever wants to cum again, he's going to have to let her slide her giant pink dildo in his ass. He's reluctant but desperately wants to cum. Lola is devilishly cute. She smiles and lubes up her huge toy then slides it all the way in his ass. It fills him up, and then some, stretching him from the inside while she laughs. She fucks him hard with it. She lets him touch his cock but when he gets close to cumming she stops him and squeezes and pulls on his balls hard to keep him from releasing. She sucks his cock while gripping his balls hard. Just when he thinks he can't take anymore, she straps on the big pink cock and fucks his brains out. Lola loves the way the big pink cock rubs on her clit while she pounds his prostate. Apparently the only way he's allowed to cum now is through his prostate, getting fucked like a girl. She kicks him out so she can play with herself.

Tags: Facesitting, Blowjob, Handjob, Anal Play, Pegging, Milking

Added: Aug 26, 2022 1:45 pm
screenshot

Lola Fae - Last Fuck Before You're a Sissy Eunuch

Duration: 24 min 26 s / Size: 1.4 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mkv

Description: Lola is at home smothering her slave's face with her crotch when she gets a call from her favorite stud. She was supposed to have some big dick come over and fuck her right, but he canceled. Lola decides to make do with her slave. "But if you fucking cum, I'm going to cut your balls off." She makes her slave worship her pussy over her pantyhose and thong before she rips her nylons open and places her perfect wet puss on his tongue. "This might be the last pussy you ever get. I might cut your balls off even if you don't cum." While her slave Tony is enjoying his face in her ass she talks about how big the other guy's dick is and how she wishes she was getting "Real Man Dick" today but she'll have to make do.

Tags: Redhead, Reverse Cowgirl, Bdsm, Face Sitting, Denial, Breath Play, Castration Fantasy, Cunnilingus

Added: Aug 26, 2022 3:48 pm
screenshot

Lola Fae - Who's Your Daddy Now

Duration: 17 min 27 s / Size: 1023 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mkv

Description: Lola Fae lives with Tony Orlando. He gets really gropey and grabby with her and she's sick of it. She dresses up in a tight bodysuit with shiny tan pantyhose and sneakers because she knows it will drive him crazy. Then she dances in the kitchen and waits for him to notice her. When he grabs her ass and puts his hand on her throat she smiles and grips his balls hard then kicks him in the chests and puts him on the floor. Lola explains that from now on, he won't get to use her pussy anymore. She's going to use his. She pulls out a giant pink strap on cock and tells him that it might be rough at first, but he'll be begging her for more dick soon. When she's balls deep inside him she tells him that while he'll never get her pussy again, he will be watching her new boyfriends fuck her a lot. If he's good, he can lick their cum out of her perfect pussy when they're done. She proceeds to fuck his brains out all over the kitchen and make him call her Step-Daddy by the end of it.

Tags: Bdsm, Anal Play, Femdom, Leotard, Brat Girls, Cuckold Humiliation, Petite, Pantyhose, Pegging, Strap On

Added: Aug 27, 2022 4:33 pm
screenshot

Goddess Kyaa - Pop His Cherry

Duration: 10 min 11 s / Size: 732 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: When my pathetic CEO gimp slave is locked to the bench he knows what I have planned for his virgin ass and he knows there is no escape. All he can do is whimper as I slap his ass and slide my cock into his hole for the first time. After banging him out I put him on his knees and make him clean my cock with his sloppy mouth! Ass to mouth the very first time he is ever fucked! Now this bitch truly knows his place!

Tags: Gimp, Anal, Pegging, Spanking, Humiliation, Lingerie, Dominatrix, Dungeon, Slave Training

Added: Aug 30, 2022 8:59 am
screenshot

Klixen - Daniela Hansson - K The Ruined Orgasm 1 - Part A

Duration: 30 min 17 s / Size: 3.19 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Tags: Blonde, Cumshot, Handjob, Fetish, Big Cock, Edging, Cock Tease, Big Tits, Ruined Orgasm, Long Nails