Author
Portador
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 25, 2022 9:58 am
screenshot

Lady Alice, Lady Blackdiamoond, Naomi Rouge - Demons

Duration: 59 min 31 s / Size: 1.74 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Helpless In the clutches of the latex goddesses find themselves the pitiful rubber Toy. It is used anal and oral until it is ready to serve as a living toilet. As a reward, it is mummified and used as a facesitting pillow. It must endure all this even completed in a "pink chastity" that the balls are bursting with horniness of course!

Tags: Fetish Wear, Latex, Facesitting, Bondage, Leather, Pegging, German, Blondes, European, Strapon

FileJoker >>> Download Or Watch Online
Added: May 26, 2022 4:08 am
screenshot

Mistress Serena and Mistress Paris - The Hard Way

Duration: 40 min 19 s / Size: 961 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Featuring Mistress Serena. He should have known they were coming for him... he should have been more prepared... he could have taken the easy route and confessed all... but he chose the hard way. Mistress Serena and Mistress Paris bundle their captive from the boot of their car into a secret hideaway, a place where screams and cries for help are futile. He is put through a series of excruciatingly painful and experimental forms of interrogation, but his will seems hard to crack. Unfortunately for him, the true sadistic nature of his captor reveals itself only too well as Mistress Serena takes a great deal of pleasure from both his mental and physical torment.

Tags: Femme Fatale Films, Interrogation, Femdom, Net Tights, Latex, Boots, Leather, Net Pantyhose

Added: May 26, 2022 4:45 am
screenshot

Sweet Bunny - Rubbing My Pussy All Over His Face Until I Cum

Duration: 10 min 29 s / Size: 429 MB / Resolution: 3840x2160p / Quality: UHD / Format: mp4

Tags: Sweet Bunny, Cunnilingus, English, Facesitting, Femdom

Added: May 26, 2022 5:46 am
screenshot

Evil Woman - Merciless Whipping For Piggy Slave

Duration: 5 min 01 s / Size: 515 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: I bondaged this slave by his hands and legs and had some sadistic fun with his ass. I whipped him very hard, with no mercy, until he cries. I have changed the implements and some spit on him at the end.

Tags: Whipping, Femdom, Spitting, Whipped Cream Fetish, Bondage, Brunette, Onlyfans

Added: May 26, 2022 7:24 am
screenshot

Goddess Lena - Sexy Morning Nylonfootjob With Many Toerings In Sheer Grey Pantyhose

Duration: 5 min 31 s / Size: 218 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Before work, Sexy Lena gives BF a very hot Nylonfootjob with a lot of Toerings. Enjoy this sexy Nylon FJ from different perspectives until a huge load covers her grey nylon feet!

Tags: Sexy Lena, Pov, Pantyhose, Footjob, Foot Fetish, Cumshot, German, Femdom, Toe Ring

Added: May 26, 2022 8:13 am
screenshot

Men Are Slaves - Princess Ashlee - This Is How It's Gonna Be

Duration: 7 min 03 s / Size: 403 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Tags: Whipping, Corporal Punishment, Face Slapping, Cfnm, Shock Collar, Cbt, Ass Sniffing, Electric Play, Ass Worship

Added: May 27, 2022 3:55 pm
screenshot

Lucid Lavender - Brushing Up On Chastity

Duration: 19 min 37 s / Size: 860 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Literally brushing. I have a tiny paintbrush and am prepared to make big changes. Or at least what the canvas will allow, given the limited space. Even the gentlest of strokes make him yelp, it's incredible what delicate touches and billowing whispers against a cage will do to a weak boy. Very connected scene and effective tease, safewords were tried to no avail.

Tags: Teasing, Chastity, Femdom, Lucid Lavender, Spandex

Added: May 28, 2022 1:38 pm
screenshot

Lucid Lavender - Locked And Lubed

Duration: 14 min 07 s / Size: 1.07 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: I've always been curious about fucking someone while wearing chastity. Now he's never going to get that luxury, so I've got the next best test. A tight fleshlight, a tight cock cage and plenty of lube. He's seeping out of the bars. His cock goes purple and red. So much pain, so much pleasure. When that isn't enough, I add hitachi.

Tags: Lucid Lavender, Teasing, Chastity, Latex, Femdom

Added: May 29, 2022 6:53 am
screenshot

Bella Bathory - The Gift

Duration: 22 min 17 s / Size: 1.57 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Mistress Bella Bathory is annoyed that her slave Marcelo didn't bring her a gift. But she is also in a playful mood, so she decides to make slave Marcelo into a literal present. He'll be wrapped up in a cute little bow and just to keep it secure, Mistress staples the ribbon to his nipples. On his knees on the cold concrete, Marcelo can only hope that Mistress will be merciful, which is doubtful. Once the ribbon is stapled in several painful spots, Mistress Bella puts him on the cross and busts out her collection of canes, whips and paddles.

Tags: BDSM, Blonde, Bondage, Caning, CBT, Cuckolding, Dildo, Discipline, Domination, Dominatrix, Electrical Play

Added: May 30, 2022 10:58 am
screenshot

Goddess Platinum & Mistress Dandy - Miss Dandy Learns Leg Scissors

Duration: 12 min 21 s / Size: 2.77 GB / Resolution: 2720x1530p / Quality: 2K / Format: mp4

Description: This was on the second day I spent at the Manor and just for fun Goddess Platinum decided to take Me into the side room where She kept this bald loser slave and demonstrate ways to bring it to the edge of it's life choking and scissoring it as it helplessly accepts that We can do to it whatever We decide for whatever reason We dream up... and so this little worthless thing keeps jumping around into position to get choked endlessly by it's Goddess and all while She and I both laugh and practice taking the air away from this freak until it ha no choice but to do everything it's told....

Tags: Scissorhold, American Mean Girls, Double Domination, Submissive Slave Training, Femdom

Added: Jun 02, 2022 8:17 am
screenshot

Young Goddess - Put Your Face In It

Duration: 6 min 20 s / Size: 280 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Tags: Russian Goddess, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Ass Sniffing, Onlyfans, Asshole Worship, Femdom

Added: Jun 02, 2022 9:06 am
screenshot

Anna de Ville, Francys Belle, Rebecca Black, Giada Suicide - European Bachlorette Party Gang Bang

Duration: 23 min 17 s / Size: 1.03 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Anna de Ville's girlfriends throw her a nice party. They got her a dude for the day. They all take turns fucking his ass with strap ons. It's a nice time all around.

Tags: Fishnet, Pegging, Anal, Pantyhose, Handjob, Strapon, Femdom

Added: Jun 06, 2022 7:38 am
screenshot

Mean Bitches - Sarah Jessie & Destiny Cruz - Noisy Neighbors

Duration: 42 min 12 s / Size: 2.4 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Glenn's neighbors (Destiny Cruz and Sarah Jessie) have wild parties every night and make so much noise that he can't hear his own TV set. He goes to their house to ask them to be more considerate but they just laugh at him and call him a loser. They tell him to get on his knees and beg them and when he does they order him to kiss their feet. He is humiliated but they are so dominant that he can't resist obeying. They use him as their asslicker and footbitch and then the real fun begins: they use him as their sex slave!

Tags: Ass Worship, Female Domination, Face Sitting, Femdom Sex, Foot Worship, Ass Licking

Added: Jun 07, 2022 7:55 am
screenshot

April Olsen - A Very Good Boy

Duration: 50 min 36 s / Size: 3.58 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: There's nothing April Olsen loves more than a well-behaved boy with some actual manners. Someone who was taught to respect and worship women, to obey every command and prove to his Mistress that he is, in fact, a very good boy! Michael Vegas is that and more. He is beyond impressive in the way he jumps to please Mistress April. He listens to her orders and submits to her will. Bound to a chair, chained and leashed, he begs for a taste of her pussy, but Mistress likes to play games. Michael behaves extremely well, but it just isn't enough to satisfy April.she wants more. A lot more. She knows Michael is a show-off, specializing in all things butt related. Mistress April orders her little pet to bend over and take it in the ass with the biggest cock they could find, and wow, does this please her! She straps up with a giant cock and absolutely destroys his asshole, stretching him wide and deep, shocked how it isn't coming out the other end! Michael more than proves his worthiness to his Mistress, and so he is allowed to fuck April and cum on her high heels. A very good boy, indeed.

Tags: BDSM, Bondage, CBT, Corporal Punishment, Dominatrix, Facesitting, Femdom, Fingering, High Heels, Humiliation, Strapon

Added: Jun 10, 2022 2:43 pm
screenshot

Mandy Marx - High Performance Rubber Doll

Duration: 14 min 43 s / Size: 487 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Wetsuit fetishists, this is for you. The Mandy Cum Doll is programmed to stroke hard and make a hell of a mess. She's fast. She's mean. She's prepared for a splash.

Tags: Cocktease, Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Young Mistress