Author
Portador
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 26, 2023 1:04 pm
Goddess Lindsey - Worship Puddle

Don't even try to tell Me that your night is just getting started. I see exactly what a weak mess you are already. Crawling to Me primed for worship, trying to hide it as best you can. you know if I can see just how weak and desperate you are, I'm going to destroy you. Too bad you're not very good at holding back. Stumbling over your words as you whimper on your knees. Grabbing at your cock, so eager to pump. I thought you weren't weak? I thought you didn't need this? Look at you now, after this..you'll be My perfect little worship puddle.

Blonde Goddess, Bikini, Femdom, Jerk Off Instruction, Tease And Denial, Goddess Worship, Brat Girls

screenshot

12 min 40 s / 936 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

FileJoker >>> Download Or Watch Online
Added: May 26, 2023 6:30 pm
AuroraXoxo - Accidentally Fucked Sons Best Friend

A single mom has been sexting with a match on an anon dating site. When her sons new best friend arrives to hang out overnight, it turns out he's the match and recognizes her from the nudes she sent. She tries to let him down easy, but he sneaks into her bedroom later that night and seduces her. Simulated heavy petting and fucking.

Kingaura, Fetish, Milf, Solo, Big Natural Tits, Bouncing Tits, Dirty Talk, Roleplay, Virtual Sex, Onlyfans

screenshot

13 min 33 s / 598 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: May 26, 2023 6:42 pm
Princess Ellie Idol - Taking My BFFs Giant Virgin Cock

Ellie has known your secret about being a virgin. Having not had sex in a long time herself and wanting to do her best friend a favor, she offers to take your V-card. As she undresses you, a secret even she wasn't aware of is revealed. You're absolutely PACKING down below. Not only that but you only need minimal coaching! It isn't long before she's creaming on your enormous man-meat and begging you to cum inside of her! It seems your BFF no longer wants this to be a one-time thing. Did she really catch feelings over your big dick?! Mmmhm

Virgin Fantasy, Roleplay, Dirty Talk, Cowgirl, Dildo, Pov, Virtual Sex, Doggy Style

screenshot

34 min 47 s / 988 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: May 26, 2023 7:07 pm
Princess Ellie Idol - Suck My Wonder Cock

I recently rescued you, Superman from the clutches of Lex Luthor. Now that I have saved the day and he is behind bars, it's time for you, Superman to show gratitude to me, Wonder Woman, and acknowledge I am the number one hero. I'll make you kiss each star on my costume and worship my ass as payment! That's not all...I'm going to fuck your throat and cum on your face with my strap-on dildo! Of course, I'll capture this moment in time with multiple selfies that I'll show my girlfriends...and maybe even the other heroes! Should you be captured again, and I have to save you, I'll fuck your ass next time, Superman!

Roleplay, Cosplay, Dirty Talk, Strap On, Verbal Humiliation, Superheroine, **** Sucking, Onlyfans

screenshot

14 min 07 s / 623 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: May 27, 2023 6:35 am
Natasha's Bedroom - Get Trashed

I know how easy you are to manipulate when you're drunk. All it takes is a few drinks, and then a few more, to make you all weak and dumb. Pour a shot. Drink it down fast. I'm going to make sure you get nice and fucked up for me. Once your judgment is clouded, and your mind is spinning, I'm going to exploit you for my enjoyment. And you know what the best part is? Pretty soon you'll be too compromised and messed up to say 'no' to me, no matter how much I humiliate you. Pour another. And then another. You're becoming easier to control with each sip, as your brain cells drain away, and you're too mindless to do anything but obey. Ohh and jerking feels so much better when your inhibitions are gone. Everything is spinning. The only things your blurry eyes can focus on are my tits, my pigtails, my ass, my legs, me pointing and laughing at you... Uh-oh. Are you too drunk now? Too messed up to stay hard? Too fucked up to even remember your own name? That's okay. Even better. You're past the point of no return, easier to exploit than ever, and we're not finished. I'm *really* going to make you my bitch now. Don't worry. I'll make sure that you're too gone to even remember any of this tomorrow.

Intox Drinking, Intoxication, Femdom Pov, Joi Encouragement, Alcohol, Drinking, Femdom, Fetish

screenshot

28 min 22 s / 1.14 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: May 27, 2023 2:39 pm
Mandy Marx - 2 Hands Free Ruined Orgasms - 1 Full Draining - 3 Orgasms

You're already so horny, aren't you? Are you stroking your cock yet? Because you should be, you should be a very horny jerk boy. I want you to get really excited and really, really close. I wanna see how fast you can get really fucking close because I'll tell you right now, I'm going to make you ruin your orgasm. You've stroked yourself and teased yourself and denied yourself and now it's time to ruin yourself. Faster and faster. Stroke to my rhythm. Use both hands. I want you to take one hand and cup the bottom side of the head of your cock, that will feel so good.

Quick Cummer, Hands Free Orgasm, Jerk Off Encouragement, Ruined Orgasm, Pov, Jerk Off Instruction, Tease And Denial

screenshot

10 min 46 s / 779 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: May 29, 2023 5:47 pm
Natashas Bedroom - Hands Off JOI

This clip is an incredibly sensual orgasmic mind fuck. The binaural tones mix with my sweet voice, pulling your body and mind together into an intense state of arousal. You won't stroke your cock or even hold it in your hand today. But you won't need to. You'll explode harder than ever, using only your mind and muscle control. When look like this, I can make your cock do anything. I'll take you there. I'll show you how. It's an orgasm like you've never hard before, more powerful and intense than any jerk session could be. The build up is slow and intense, and my teasing is the most powerful tool of all. The orgasm builds and builds, flooding every cell of your body with ecstasy, without even a single stroke. The pleasure overtakes you. The orgasmic bliss is beyond overwhelming. This is my hottest and most powerful hands free orgasm clip yet.

Femdom Pov, Cum Countdown, Jerk Off Instruction, Hands Free Orgasm, Femdom, Fetish

screenshot

26 min 34 s / 744 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: May 31, 2023 4:23 am
Goddess Versona - Sissy For Findom

Tonight you will need a big dildo, a bigger dildo, and an even bigger dildo. Oh! And of course your credit card should be readily available as well. Because sissies don't use their clitties, they pay to fuck their owns asses.

Pov, Dildo, Domination, Humiliation, Anal Play, Sissy, **** Bi, Financial Domination, Sissy Training

screenshot

15 min 29 s / 682 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jun 02, 2023 6:50 am
Eva de Vil - My Slave Not Her Husband

Surprise! Oh, have I caught you at a bad time? Wifey's gonna be home any minute. That's unfortunate. She'll definitely leave you if she catches me here in my lingerie. The only way I'm leaving is if you eat a big, hot load of cum for me. You have to shoot it straight into your mouth. Being my slave and obeying my orders comes before being her husband and I'm going to prove it. The taste of cum fresh on your lips when you greet her with a kiss will remind you of who owns you. Now get pumping. We don't have much time.

Cum Countdown, Verbal Humiliation, Redhead, Cei, Slave Training, Cum Eating Instruction, Jerk Off Encouragement

screenshot

11 min 47 s / 660 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jun 02, 2023 8:47 am
Janira Wolfe - Focus On His Pleasure Not Yours

You know what I'm really fucking sick of? I'm sick of all these half-ass sissies. True sissies have their useless clit-dicks locked up 24/7, and don't pussy out every time they're faced with the opportunity to have their holes filled by real cocks. So, today, I'm going to train you toward actually becoming a real sissy... via this video... because you know I'm not about to waste My time individually training anyone who has not proven themselves willing and wanting to take the plunge. Yes, I'm going to teach you how to perform the perfect blowjob, and take nice big cock up your pussy. But the take-home message here is something deeper. you see, the reason you've been unable to do things like ACTUALLY suck a cock, or even cum in chastity via your sissy hole, is because you're being selfish. Until today, all you've cared about, deep down, are your own fantasies and desires. But that's not what being a sissy slut is about. you need to be focused on the wants and needs of the man with the cock. Only when you learn to selflessly pleasure his cock, will you graduate to true sissy status.

Loser Position, Cum Countdown, Sissy Training, Chastity, Pov, Dildo Fucking, Anal Masturbation, Dildo Sucking, Self Facial

screenshot

21 min 49 s / 711 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jun 04, 2023 2:34 pm
Lily Larimar, Jessica Ryan, Natalie Brooks, Khloe Kapri - Intimacy Creations Part 2

The headset hums as it begins to scan you brainwaves once more. Jess and Lily's sexy voices breathing in your ear, pampering you as they encourage you to just let your mind wander. In no time your mind conjures a new girl, Khloe Kapri. She smiles revealing a shiny metal mouth full of braces. "Don't they make her looks so innocent?" Lily asks. But don't worry, Khloe promises she's not THAT innocent. Soon she's calling you step-daddy just like Lily and they're kissing and moaning in your ear, promising to please you in any way you want.

Before you know it a third girl arrives, Natalie Brooks. "Thank you for creating me to be one of your harem fucktoys" she moans. And she is, she's all yours. ALL four of them are totally devoted to you and only you. Lily and Jess get to work training the new girls, shoving fingers down their throats so you can hear them gag, so their mouths drip with spit, so they're primed and ready to service you however you like. Would you like to continue your fantasy? Lily is your step-daughter and Jessica is her cheer coach? There was a pool party for the cheerteam but everyone else is gone and your wife isn't here. The four girls are waiting for you in the shower, dripping wet, their little bikinis clinging to their firm little bodies. They surround you. Each one fighting to kiss you as petite fingers rubs you al over. You once back and forth from the shower to the brain scan as your mind tries to formulate a fantasy for you, but it all feels so good its difficult to focus, until Jess says "maybe we should find a BIG bed to worship master on." Yes. You can see it now. You're laying back, Lily and Khloe spooned up against you, as they share passionate kisses with you and confess their total love for you. Jess and Natalie lay between your legs, serving your cock with religious devotion.

They promise you wife won't find out, they'll keep it secret. But if you wanted, you could have this ALL the time and they could bring even MORE girls to serve you. Would you like that? All you need to do is sign over your body and life savings to Intimacy Corp and while these four pleasure you, a team will come to your home and transport your body to the Fantasy Immersion Facility. "You won't even notice its happening" Lily promises, "because you'll only feel the love and affections of four perfect girls all over you." You could be loved by them forever. Worshipped by them always. Just forget about your wife, your job, your responsibilities and live out all your fantasies with an endless supply of women.

"But none of this is real" you weakly protest. The girls double their efforts. Doesn't it feel real? Doesn't it feel good? You deserve this pleasure. The girls want to give you everything you deserve. They're gonna make you forget about everything. They're going to prove their love. They wrap themselves around you. Two girls always kissing you and whispering their totally love and devotion to you, as two other girls keep your cock dripping wet as they worship it with their mouths. At no point is your cock not being pleased as the rest of your senses are overloaded with affection. You don't know why you're even resisting. You know this is what you want..forever.

Master Talk, Begging, Mind Control, Reverse Gangbang, Taboo, Harem, Spit, Seduction, Orgy, Blowjob, Submissive Sluts, Whispering

screenshot

61 min 55 s / 4.47 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jun 05, 2023 8:51 pm
MissBella - Hot4Teacher - Whispered JOI At Library

You are in trouble!!!! Your grades have never been so low. Your teacher is very worried so she asked you to meet her at the hidden spot in the library. She will do anything she can to help a student of hers. The issue? You are too distracted by her boobs... every day you keep watching them bounce instead of paying attention in class. Maybe ending your curiosity will fix the issue.. or worsen it. She let's you go all the way as long as you keep quiet (shhh! it's the library). Apparently you can also teach her a few things...what a hot mess.

Onlyfans, Amateur, Big Ass, Teacher, Brazilian, Joi Encouragement, Whispering, Asmr, Bella Brookz, Big Tits

screenshot

22 min 56 s / 1.63 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jun 06, 2023 7:35 am
PeachySkye - The New Assistant

Let down by her manager and her personal photographer Peachy resorts to calling her new assistant for help. He's new to the job of being her PA and she demands that he is to bring her a new outfit and help her prepare for her big lingerie photoshoot. The assistant tells her that he is busy but Peachy is having none of it. He gets here now or else he's fired! The bitchy boss is getting more and more fed up with the constant let downs and takes it out on her new assistant, flipping out when she realises he has forgotten the stockings! The last straw is the fact that when she asks him to help her with her lingerie, he has an erection! She sends him out the room in anger but then she has an idea, maybe she could toy with the new assistant and blow off some steam. Peachy calls him back into the room, telling him that as she is such a good boss, she'll help him. They try again and like she expected, he's hard again. Instead of sending him out, Peachy gets on her knees and tells him that she'll just have to sort him out so he can concentrate. The assistant objects at first, he has a girlfriend after all but it's not long until he caves and Peachy is sucking his cock. Whilst she is doing this, his phone rings! It's his girlfriend! Peachy tells him to answer and if he doesn't, he's fired! Peachy feeds him lines to say to his girlfriend and she soon hangs up in anger. Peachy has an idea, she wants him to send a picture to his girlfriend of her sucking his cock but to make sure his GF knows he's enjoying it, she wants him to cum over her tits first! After the pictures are sent, Peachy tells him to get on the bed, she takes some pictures of him and tells him that she could end his career with these images.. Peachy then has her way, riding his cock and getting the stress relief she wanted so much!

Dirty Talk, Cowgirl, Dildo, Femdom, Solo, Blonde, Lingerie, Roleplay, Boss Employee, Blackmail Fantasy, Homewrecker, Virtual Sex

screenshot

27 min 32 s / 1.22 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jun 07, 2023 11:04 am
Goddess Poison - MK Ultra Poison Military Mind Con

Mindfuck, Hypnosis, Military, Femdom Pov, Mesmerize, Mental Domination, Femdom

screenshot

38 min 31 s / 2.25 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jun 10, 2023 11:59 am
Miss Reina T - JOI Teacher

Sexy Miss Reina will tell you how to stroke your cock and how she wants you to cum! She will tell you what makes her feel good, can you last till the end of the countdown.

Big Tits, Masturbation, Solo, Countdown, British Accent, Dildo Fucking, Dildo Sucking, Reina Tanaka, Asian, Jerk Off Instruction

screenshot

13 min 43 s / 550 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4