Author
Portador
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 10, 2023 12:53 pm
Bad Bella - Lost Bet, Boyfriend to Cuck

My new project manager at work is so demanding and arrogant. He took the office out for dr.nks, had a little too much and made a bet I can't pass up. He's offering paid vacation for any woman at the office who can make him cum first. I'm going to take him up on that bet, for us. We've been wanting to take this trip to Rome. I want you to be there with me, when I win this bet. But if I lose, the stakes are pretty high.

Bella Cruz, Roleplay, Bedroom, Dirty Talk, Cuckold, Bed, Humiliation, Lingerie, Fake Sex, Girlfriend Experience, Feet

screenshot

13 min 05 s / 1.23 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

FileJoker >>> Download Or Watch Online
Added: Jun 10, 2023 4:34 pm
Evil Woman - JOI and CEI Instructions

Wearing hot black latex dress and tease my sub. I did allow him to orgasm,. Watch how he ate his cum at the end, follow my instructions and do the same to yourself, imaging I'm the one who has the control.

Cum Eatin Instruction, Masturbation, Dirty Talk, Slave, Femdom, Stockings, Handjob, Slave Training, Jerk Off Instruction

screenshot

10 min 39 s / 471 MB / 1920x1078p / mp4

Added: Jun 11, 2023 6:33 am
Mandy Marx - You Are A Vessel For Mandy

A hypno clip where I can say "hypno" and truly trap your mind. Rest your eyes and look at me but keep watching the pendulum. See how it smoothly glides and gently bounces, twisting and sparkling. I know you might be getting sleepy and your body is feeling heavier and heavier and the more it bounces the harder it is to keep watching. Prepare to rest your eyes in 3, 2, 1.

Hypnotic Triggers, Mandy Marx, Mind Fuck, Hypnosis, Fdhypno, Pov

screenshot

21 min 32 s / 660 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jun 11, 2023 7:56 am
Goddess Alexandra Snow - Intimidating Persuasion

Youre one of those people that doesnt believe in the power of trance. You think the whole idea of a fetish surrounding it is silly. Theres no way I could control you without even touching you. Or is there? Some of my submissives just need some extra effort. I think youre the kind of boy that needs coerced into giving up your mind. You cant be lulled into complacency. You need to be brought to that place of deep submission not of your own free will. Ill take you there. Ive had many more submissives than you struggle against my control. Ill have many more after you. But I get them every time. Your mind will be mine.

Neurolinguistic Programming, Pov, Fdhypno, Mindfuck, Hypnosis, Brainwash, Mesmerize

screenshot

13 min 39 s / 814 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jun 11, 2023 3:32 pm
Princess Violette - Pussy Denied Cuck

You weak boy. You want, and want, and want. Only ever to be left totally denied and broken. You will always be unworthy of pussy and I'm here to set you straight and put you in your place. You don't deserve pussy at all. Pussy is for real men, not wimpy bitch betas. That is why I'm turning you into my cuck instead. So that you could actually be of use to me. You could never please me sexually or any woman for that matter. You being my cuck will actually please me and be useful in my life. You'll do anything to be teased by my perfect tight pussy. Whatever it takes just to be in my presence. So get on your knees and let me seduce the fuck out of you and torment your stupid brain. You'll never stop craving my pussy like you've never craved anything before. My pussy fucking owns you, controls you, and you will obey.

Cuckold, Pussy Worship, Cuck, Denial, Female Domination, Goddess Worship, Pussy Denial

screenshot

6 min 58 s / 356 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jun 11, 2023 7:09 pm
Lewdestbunnie - Popular Schoolgirl Turns Desperate For U

The popular girl wants to make her ex boyfriend jealous, and lucky you -- you're her victim of choice for recieving a handjob in the school hallway. Although she likely planned to use you and never talk to you again, she's surprised with how big and nice your dick looks, and you realize you're even luckier as she gives you a note for a booty call in the janitor's closet. Used to being the "queen bitch" at school, and others always doing as she says, she expects that of you too... however the meeting takes an unexpected twist as you turn the situation around and turn the queen bitch into YOUR bitch.

Mean Girls Roleplay, White Socks, Fake Cum, Cosplay, Dirty Talk, Missionary, Pink, Schoolgirl, Dildo, Begging, Regina George

screenshot

26 min 02 s / 556 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jun 12, 2023 3:19 pm
Miss Alika White - 5 Seconds at a Time JOI Game

I've found that short bursts of jerking for 5 seconds is perfect for keeping you horny, on edge and submissive without being quite enough to let you cum. That's what this cruel game is designed to exploit. You don't deserve to have control over your stupid cock, that's why I'm only going to let you stroke it for 5 seconds at a time. Then you'll take your hands off like a good little bitch. You'll hear a sound when you're allowed to stroke. Sometimes I'll be kind and let you have a few of your little stroke sessions close to each other. Other times I'll keep you waiting. Either way you'll constantly feel the frustration of having to take your hand away when you're just getting going. And then you'll frantically reach for your cock when I allow 5 brief seconds of pleasure, watching me tease you in my tight shiny outfit, which I picked out specifically to frustrate your beta brain.

Latex, Jerk Off Instruction, Femdom Pov, Joi Games, Fetish, Cleavage, Dirty Talk

screenshot

10 min 36 s / 790 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jun 14, 2023 4:33 pm
Goddess Amanda - Zipper Game JOI

As mesmerizing as my big tits are.. they are equally as dangerous. Once you've seen them and stroked for my huge tits, well you will become hooked. Let's play a game... zip, unzip, zip, unzip.

Dirty Talk, Topless, Cleavage, Femdom, Solo, Blonde, Mesmerize, Sensual Domination

screenshot

9 min 59 s / 1.75 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jun 15, 2023 7:35 am
LilCanadianGirl - Bratty Sister JOI

It's late at night and you hear your Sister getting ready to go work at the club. You decide to sneak a peak at her outfit and spy on her in the bathroom. She catches you almost right away and gets mad. You didn't even try to hide yourself. She notices your boner and is totally grossed out. You tell her it won't go away and you need help. Your Sister says no but quickly changes her mind, she is too nice to say no. She is being a brat but she is giving you instructions to stroke. You love staring at your Sister. Her outfit makes you so horny and you listen to her soothing voice telling you what to do. She starts getting more into it and teases you a lot with her body. By the end she gives you a cum countdown from 3..

Sister, Roleplay, Stripper, Incest Roleplay, Jerk Off Instruction, Cum Countdown, Brat Girls, Homemade

screenshot

13 min 06 s / 363 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jun 16, 2023 6:58 am
Princess Violette - Suck My Cock

Yes, you heard me. How helpless do you feel now, bitch? I know you'd do anything in the world to please daddy. I know that you'll do whatever it takes to keep daddy happy & satisfied. You'd do anything in the world to suck my cock. Allow this to be the training that morphs you into being a permanent lifelong slut slave for me. Face it - you're just a whore for me to fill up and use. This is the purpose you serve in life, and I'm going to whip you into place.

Strap On, Slave Training, Verbal Humiliation, Female Supremecy, Alpha Female, Slut Training

screenshot

10 min 05 s / 223 MB / 1280x720p / mp4

Added: Jun 16, 2023 7:34 am
Princess Violette - Throb Gooner

You're instantly hard. It's an instant buy. Pump away your freedom. This is how I make your cock throb. This is how I manipulate you into giving me whatever I want. You throb & drip as you slip away under my control worshipping every detail of my perfection. You goon into a mindless state that you never truly recover from. It's so hot & damaging. You want nothing more than to submit fully to me becoming just a toy for me to play with.

Gooning Encouragement, Dirty Talk, Orgasm Denial, Gooning, Femdom Pov, Orgasm Control, Financial Domination

screenshot

13 min 59 s / 1.51 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jun 16, 2023 6:28 pm
Princess Camryn - Edging Conditioning to Pussy Denial

A deep mind fucking to condition you to be turned on by the idea of never having sex again. No pussy for you, ever. I will be using edging as a tool to fuck with your mind in this bodysuit that teases you with you so much of my body, but still keeps you pussy denied. You watch as my sandals dangle from my feet before I eventually remove them showing off my lightly dirty feet. I rewire your brain to associate pleasure with my words. Stroking feels much better than sex. Thinking of never having sex again turns you on so much. I have you ride the edge until I tell you to stop. Guiding you through the peaks and valleys of continuous edging until I eventually count you down to an orgasm. I give you the option to orgasm on the first time around or watch this video on a loop to lengthen your edging and deepen your conditioning. A positive, encouraging tone without. Open up your mind wide for me and let the rewiring begin.

Hypno, Hypnosis, Hypnotic Instructions, Jerkoff Command, JOI, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Teasing

screenshot

18 min 22 s / 865 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jun 17, 2023 7:09 am
Domina Elara - Gay Conversion - 2023-06-07

"The world is so big... and you are only attracted to half of them? What a shame. Let's expand your palate. Make you a little more ""open-minded"". Let's make you gay... **This video is particularly hot for men who love getting pegged but have no immediate gay inclinations... this is sexy, hot and subversive. Let's convert you!** I want you to start craving your ass getting filled... maybe not with a man's cock just yet. Let's just start with mine... My hard strap on. Look at it. Doesn't it look so sexy? They way it hangs down my leg... the thought of me penetrating you. You aren't gay if a woman fucks you with a strap on... but it sure feels nice getting filled... Watch me bend over, shove my ass into your face... with my hard strap on dangling between my thighs. It looks so sexy... Does it inspire a little twitch in your own cock? Does it make you a little turned on thinking about it? If there was a glory holes... and I told you to get down on your knees... suck my cock through it, would you do it for me? You would? What a good boy... But what if there was a man's cock that slides through that glory hole... and it's a good looking cock... would you suck it for me? What if I told you, I would fuck you with my strap on only if you suck that man's cock. That's right... I want you to do it... to take it for me... Open wide...

Strap On, Realistic Dildo, ikini, Solo, Femdom, Big Toys, Dirty Talk, Cock Sucking Instruction, Asian, Femdom Pov

screenshot

11 min 10 s / 1.52 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jun 18, 2023 11:16 am
Goddess Nova - Nova's Gooner Bliss

You're such a dumb little gooner for Goddess. You buy clip after clip after clip... as an escape from your miserable life. To distract you from the stress of the real world. This is your happy place. This is where you come to let your mind go blank and indulge in my gooner bliss. You love riding the edge for me. My rabbit hole is where you truly belong. Get on your knees, pull your cock out, and give in to me. Give in to that need to completely lose yourself in my sensual control...

Cum Eating Instructions, Gooning, CEI, Edging Fetish, Goddess Worship, Gooner, Jerk Off Instruction

screenshot

17 min 07 s / 985 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jun 18, 2023 11:28 am
Miss Alexa Pearl - JOI With Your Master

A step by step JOI from your master. Sit back, relax and listen to every word your I tell you. You better obey my every word. I tease you knowing you have a gf and your sitting here watching me. It turns me on inexplicably. I tell you word for word what i want you to do with your cock, stroke, grip, strength and speed. Dont think you get to cum whenever you want. Your on my agenda. You will cum only once ive completed my cum countdown. Are you ready to obey? Lets get you to explode those filled balls for me. Much Love, Alexa

Femdom POV, Mistress, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, MILF, Cum Countdown, Teasing, Cocktease

screenshot

14 min 47 s / 514 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4