Author
Portador
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 22, 2022 4:54 pm
screenshot

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Dirty Cum-Eating Slut

Duration: 10 min 11 s / Size: 598 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Look at you, you filthy little boot slut. You've been waiting quite patiently while I sessioned all day. I figured I'd come up here and let you do the thing you desire most: sniff my sweaty leather boots. I know how much you love them. You bed me all the time to smell my favorite boots. I think I'm finally going to let you do it, but there's a catch. You see, I don't think you've entirely proved your usefulness. If you want to sniff these boots, you're going to have to swallow cum for me. I've got my client downstairs right now ready to bust a nut inside your pretty little mouth. You are going to swallow that cum for me. If you ever want to sniff my smelly boots, you're going to have to swallow LOTS of cum for me.

Tags: Boot Worship, Cei, Cum Eating, Cum Eating Instruction, Humiliation, Joi

FileJoker >>> Download Or Watch Online
Added: Jul 22, 2022 5:06 pm
screenshot

Eva de Vil - Pump Pay Obey

Duration: 17 min 50 s / Size: 1.02 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Following orders has become second nature to you. Goddess tells you what to do and you simply do it, as if it was your own idea in the first place. You live to pump, pay and please me. Of course, you want to cum. But your priority is always pleasing Goddess first and foremost. I'm not gonna let you cum today. Not until you please me. Follow my stop and go jerking instructions, pausing to tribute at my command. I want your cock twitching every time you pay me, throbbing with the satisfaction of being my good boy. I'll make sure you really earn this orgasm.

Tags: Blackmail, Blackmailing, Femdom Pov, Findom Instructions, Jerkoff Command, Joi

Added: Jul 23, 2022 9:05 am
screenshot

AstroDomina - Swallow My Spit

Duration: 8 min 22 s / Size: 163 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: You've tried a lot of different things but today will be a first. Today is all about spit. Yes, your Goddess will be collecting her precious saliva for you to drink. Go on, get her a nice cocktail glass. And slowly she'll fill it with her precious fluids. It's almost like you'll be making out with her. And yes, you will have to swallow all of it, to the last drop. Are you ready for this? Oh, and right after you drink all of Sydney's spit, you will get to jerk off. As your reward.

Tags: Jerk Off Instruction, Humiliation, Spit, Femdom Pov

Added: Jul 24, 2022 8:54 pm
screenshot

Lexi Luxe - Snap and Pay - Goon Challenge

Duration: 11 min 05 s / Size: 267 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Yes, Goddess is back again with another Game. Of course, I was going to start 2022 with an interactive Snap & Pay game. You just love your Greedy, Bratty, Luxury Goddess, don't you? Every time I snap those pretty little fingers, you are charging that card, like a little addicted,, that you are. Are you ready to SIMP, like you have never SIMPED before?

Tags: Blackmailing, Femdom Pov, Findom, Instructions, Jerkoff Command, JOI, Multiple Orgasm

Added: Jul 25, 2022 3:21 pm
screenshot

Mistress An Li - Pussy Goon

Duration: 11 min 14 s / Size: 212 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Come on bitch. Grab that brown bottle. I'm feeling frisky and full of denial (as usual), and I want to tease you with everything you'll never have.You know what time it is.It's time to goon on my pussy.You're going to open that bottle and sniff, sniff, sniff. You're going to goon hard. I want to watch you fall deeper and deeper into a state of dizzying submission while you stare at my fingers sliding over my covered pussy. I want to see you get hard knowing that I'll never let you see it. I want you to submit to the pussy.Features: a dizzying pussy worship video for all you bitches who grovel at crotch height. Your Goddess demands your complete and total gooned out submission.

Tags: Femdom Pov, Hypnosis, Hypnotic, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck

Added: Jul 25, 2022 3:33 pm
screenshot

Crystal Knight - Hot Goon Summer

Duration: 11 min 00 s / Size: 1.29 GB / Resolution: 3840x2160p / Quality: UHD / Format: mp4

Description: Its a hot girl summer and gooners are about to feel the heat! There's something so sexual about summer. The lack of clothing, sexy tan lines, and parties all night make it a one of a kind time of the year! Imagine getting to serve me cocktails by the side of my pool or lathering sun tan lotion on my body. These are the fantasies I am going to feed into today. Your summer plans don't involve any of these dreams, you're not even leaving the house, instead you're going to goon. Its a hoot goon summer! Pump that cock and worship my divine body as I tease you relentlessly. I can't wait to show you all the tricks I have up my sleeve. No cumming, this fun isn't going to end so quickly, gooning is all about losing your mind and staying right on edge.all summer long.

Tags: Femdom Pov, Hypnosis, Instructions, Jerkoff Command, JOI, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck

Added: Jul 26, 2022 5:36 am
screenshot

Goddess Valora - I Dare You Not to Stroke - Nude

Duration: 10 min 40 s / Size: 493 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: I don't care where you are right now or what you're doing. I know you're twitching as soon as you saw this preview. I have trained you and your cock so well that it's working against you because whether you like it or not, you're jacking off to me. You can try to resist if you must but you know that won't last. You're no match against my hot, naked body and ball draining dirty talk. I bet you have your cock in-hand just from reading this. Ha I have you wrapped around my finger. Be a good boy and give Goddess what she wants.

Tags: Boots, Spit, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction

Added: Jul 26, 2022 12:59 pm
screenshot

Eva de Vil - She Doesnt Compare to My Feet

Duration: 7 min 40 s / Size: 453 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: You can't fight the urge to come back and stare at my feet. Even when you're at work, or a nice dinner, the mental image of my perfect soles sets you itching and, before long, you'll slip away to secretly watch my videos. I know you have a girlfriend but I don't care. The way she makes you feel is nothing in comparison to the elation that you feel looking at my feet. I get you to stroke your cock and hump the air hands free. I bring you so close to cumming without you even touching yourself. She would call this cheating. I bet she'd be so upset if she saw what you were doing for me now, but all I want is for you to be my foot slave and forget about her. To prove that my feet are better than fucking your girlfriend, I make you cum hands free for my wiggling toes and round ass. You throb uncontrollably and unleash your load on my command.

Tags: Dirty Talk, Foot Worship, Femdom, Solo, Slim, Homewrecker, Goddess Worship, Cum Countdown, Jerk Off Instruction

Added: Jul 28, 2022 6:17 pm
screenshot

Goddess Alexandra Snow and Miss Noel Knight - Garbage

Duration: 19 min 47 s / Size: 1.14 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Look at this sissy! We've had a lot of fun with you. Dressing you up in your little outfits, making you a sissy maid, watching you apply your pink lip gloss. It's been fun. Unfortunately, I think we're bored of you now. You even spent some time as our waste catcher. Eating our special chocolate and our golden nectar. But you've run your course. We're bored with you. I think it's time we got rid of you. What do we do when we're done with our slaves here at the dungeon? Why, we throw them out with the rest of the garbage! We're going to stuff you in thick black trash bags and stick you out on the curb like the garbage you are.

Tags: Femdom Pov, Humiliation, Latex, Sissification

Added: Jul 28, 2022 6:29 pm
screenshot

AstroDomina - Coaxing Into Cocksucking

Duration: 12 min 48 s / Size: 193 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Sydney is an encouraging wife who loves to see her husband play with dicks. "Guess what? I've discovered that your bestfriend loves to play with other men! So I did what any good wife would do. I trained my hubby really well so he knows what to do with them!" she proudly says. "Anyway, I know you haven't had a GF in what, the last few months or so? I think you might need some oral pleasure down there, if you know what I mean!" she adds. You nod your head in excitement as well. Sydney convinces you to play with her husband as she models, teases and seduces both of you into orgasm. "That's it ****, that's it! Keep sucking his dick! You know you want to gobble down on that pole! Just keep listening to my instructions and continue watching as I tease both of you lovebirds!"

Tags: Asian, Coerced Bi, Femdom Pov, **** Bi, Make Me Bi

Added: Jul 29, 2022 8:18 pm
screenshot

Tara Tainton - You Still Need Me and You Always Will Even on Your Wedding Day

Duration: 38 min 32 s / Size: 628 MB / Resolution: 1280x720p / Quality: HD / Format: mp4

Description: It all comes down to this, doesn't it? ...these defining moments of our lives, the big events. Today is your wedding day. My beautiful boy is getting MARRIED. We're both so emotional - for so many reasons. We can't help it. We've always been so close. We've always been the best of friends. And so much... more. And moments like these... well, they just cause us to reminisce a bit, about all the times we've had before, how we're both worried how it will all change in the future. Or... will it? Does it have to? Don't we... NEED each other?? And now, more than ever before.BUY NOW to experience taboo, MILF, older woman, wedding fetish, striptease, stockings, high heels, legs, panties, virtual kissing, virtual blowjob, virtual sex, virtual handjob, dirty talk, upskirt, panties, female masturbation, orgasms, multiple orgasms ...and the exclusive, intensely intimate experience of being with ME. Pssst... it's me, Tara.

Added: Jul 30, 2022 5:13 am
screenshot

Xev Bellringer - Mommy Lets You Watch Her Change Clothes

Duration: 23 min 08 s / Size: 199 MB / Resolution: 1280x720p / Quality: HD / Format: mp4

Description: Sweetie, are you going to come in or sneak around in the shadows? I need a male's opinion on these dresses anyway. Yes, let's make believe we're on a date - which dress would you like to see Mommy wear? This one? I like that one too, I'll try it on right in front of you. Why not, I'm your mother! This is such a flattering dress, you don't think it's too tight? Well, I do want to give my date a good eye-full you know, with lots of cleavage. You didn't think your mother was like that, did you? There's a lot you don't know about Mommy. So, what do you think of this lingerie? Oh...my, no no no you did nothing wrong sweetie - Mommy should have known that this would make you excited. I feel responsible for this...so it's my job to fix it. There is no way you'll be able to stop thinking about this all week, let Mommy help you. All you need to do is take your penis out in front of me right now and touch it. Touch it like when you're all alone, only Mommy is going to let you look at her body while you do it. Sweetie, that's not how you masturbate, why don't you lay on the bed and let Mommy do it for you.

Tags: Virtual Handjob, Dirty Talk, Tease, Solo, Blonde, Milf, Fetish, Mother Son, Mother Roleplay

Added: Jul 31, 2022 2:11 am
screenshot

Goddess Amanda - One Minute JOI Challenge

Duration: 8 min 02 s / Size: 186 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Last Game I had you cumming in two minutes. Today I am going to make you cum in one minute. Let's see if you can do as you're told. I own your dick, I control your dick and I control your orgasms.

Tags: Femdom Pov, Hypnosis, Instructions, Jerkoff Command, JOI, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck

Added: Jul 31, 2022 6:21 am
screenshot

Goddess Alexandra Snow - CBT Grab Bag Surprise Ending 1

Duration: 11 min 47 s / Size: 690 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: This is Ending 1 of a possible 2 Endings. Play this game once and then come back and buy the second ending just to see what you missed. I have a fun little game for us to play, my pet. I've assembled an assortment of CBT items in two paper bags. You're going to pick a bag based on the title of this video, and then you're going to find these items around your house. Once you've completed your little scavenger hunt, you're going to come back to this video and follow my instructions. What possible devious surprises will I have in store?

Tags: Cbt, Femdom Pov, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Command, JOI

Added: Jul 31, 2022 7:11 am
screenshot

Mandy Marx - Cocksucker Or Debt Contract

Duration: 13 min 05 s / Size: 573 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: I have a debt contract. Whether it be financial or physical tasks, I want you tethered to my will. When I want to take your pretty girlfriend out for a date. I will. When I want you to suck off the guy she brings home, you will. When any girl approaches you and says "Miss Marx says to do x". You fucking will. Real offer.

Tags: Coerced Bi, Femdom Pov, **** Bi, Make Me Bi