Author
Portador
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 03, 2022 3:09 pm
screenshot

Miss Alika White - Essential Cock Sucking Game

Duration: 12 min 33 s / Size: 631 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: I have to congratulation myself! I've come up with the perfect incentive to make you humiliate yourself. I'm not going to tell you the rules but they make it so that the harder you work, the better your chance of a humiliating orgasm. If you don't work hard enough, you won't earn your reward. You'll be violently deep throating cock like your life depends on it. But even after all that hard work, there'll be a final humiliating twist.

Tags: Humiliation, Encouraged Bi, Dildo Sucking, Make Me Bi, Imposed Bi, Pov

FileJoker >>> Download Or Watch Online
Added: Jul 08, 2022 5:51 am
screenshot

Empress Mika - Red Light Green Light - Mind Fuck

Duration: 10 min 20 s / Size: 357 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: We are going to play a game of Red Light, Green Light. But... this is no ordinary Red Light, Green Light. No, you've never played a version quite like this. W/we are going to have so much fun together, as I tease and torment you endlessly. Just look how sexy I look in My velvet bikini. It will be agonizingly pleasurable for you, as I control your stroking. Starting and stopping, at My whim, until you are desperate, on edge and begging Me to cum. But I'm not going to stop at simply controlling your dick. No, I am also going to use this little game to take control of your very mind. Watch Me closely as your mind slowly melts away and I mesmerize you into submission to Me. By the end of this clip, you will be completely lost in an intense haze of stroking and mind fuckery. You won't even realize the full effects of this clip until much later when you realize you can't get the image of My perfect body out of your head. There truly is nothing quite like a good mind fucking to deepen your addiction to Me...

Tags: Mind Fuck, Joi Games, Bikini, Joi, Orgasm Control, Tease & Denial

Added: Jul 11, 2022 11:26 am
screenshot

Eva de Vil - Earn That Good Boy

Duration: 13 min 14 s / Size: 789 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Do you think you're a good boy? You do? You don't just get to anoint yourself a good boy. It's a title that must be granted by Goddess. So I'm gonna make you earn it. A good boy would be able to last til the end of this clip without cumming, even as I spill oil over my luscious tits and curves. It's gonna be a challenge to resist but if you want to be my good boy, you'll do it and you'll cum extra hard with the satisfaction of having obeyed your bratty Princess.

Tags: Bikini, Oil, Topless, Jerk Off Instruction, Tease And Denial, Tit Worship, Fetish, Solo, Skinny, Dirty Talk

Added: Jul 13, 2022 5:32 am
screenshot

Xev Bellringer - Your Wifes Twin

Duration: 33 min 42 s / Size: 1.45 GB / Resolution: 1280x720p / Quality: HD / Format: mp4

Description: Your wife would like you to get to know her twin sister and asks you to help her with whatever she needs. The sister tries to seduce you using her outfit, revealing to you that she has no panties on. She threatens to use a little blackmail on you by telling you she'll call her sister if you don't do what she asks. She eventually lifts her dress and starts playing with her pussy, before making you take out your cock. She begins sucking your cock until you cum in her mouth.

Tags: Roleplay, Dirty Talk, Cum In Mouth, Pov, Upskirt, Natural Tits, Blowjob, Masturbation, Fetish, Cum Swallowing

Added: Jul 13, 2022 10:28 am
screenshot

Exquisite Goddess - Evil Home Wreck

Duration: 13 min 10 s / Size: 1.85 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: I am so bored during this quarantine that I am starting to come up with evil ways to entertain myself.You will be given a task and once you complete it you will kneel next to the bed that she's dozed off in and stroke your cock like never before!

Tags: Femdom, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Encouragement, Slave Training, Bikini, Goddess Worship, Homewrecker

Added: Jul 13, 2022 11:04 am
screenshot

Exquisite Goddess - This Weekend You Will Goon

Duration: 14 min 36 s / Size: 2.06 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Goon for me. I love task training because not only keeps you in check but also helps you become a better slave. This weekend series will guide you and give you specific tasks. Each weekend will have different tasks, you can mix and match but you must obey that weekends main task. This weekend is about worsening your addiction, testing your limits an teaching you self control. Endless worship, stroking, spending, training, obeying. For me. Just for me.

Tags: Blonde, Solo, Femdom, Dirty Talk, Slave Training, Financial Domination, Edging, Goddess Worship

Added: Jul 13, 2022 4:38 pm
screenshot

ZaraMae - Join Me For A JOI

Duration: 4 min 54 s / Size: 372 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Join me for some joi and let me empty your balls of cum...

Tags: Solo, Cleavage, Dirty Talk, Fishnets, Fake Tits, British, Jerk Off Instruction, Cum Countdown, Big Tits

Added: Jul 16, 2022 5:36 am
screenshot

Jessica Starling - Babygirl Cums for Daddy JOI

Duration: 6 min 51 s / Size: 303 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Babygirl Jessica wants to show daddy what she does when no one else is around. It feels so good! Can I see yours too, daddy? It's s big and hard for me... Can you touch yourself while I rub my pussy, daddy?

Tags: Fetish, Masturbation, Dirty Talk, Female Orgasm, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Instruction, Pussy Rubbing, Onlyfans

Added: Jul 16, 2022 9:28 am
screenshot

Xev Bellringer - Obsessed With The Hostess's Big Ass

Duration: 37 min 04 s / Size: 563 MB / Resolution: 1280x720p / Quality: HD / Format: mp4

Description: Xev's juicy ass is inches from your face as you lift her up onto the counter to reach some dishes. Her tight little cocktail dress is hitched up just high enough for you to notice she's not wearing any panties. Being this close to her smooth pussy was almost too much, you feel yourself getting hard almost instantly. She is so wrapped up in the party preparations that she doesn't even notice how exposed she is... and that you're staring. When you agreed to show up early to help the hostess with food prep, you didn't realize she'd be running around in such a skimpy dress... bending over repeatedly to reveal her round booty and plump, bare pussy. How were you supposed to focus with distractions like that? You couldn't take your eyes off her curvy body bouncing around the kitchen in a hurry long enough to get any prep work done. By the time she came over to check on your progress, you couldn't take it anymore and groped her big tits. Xev wasn't shocked for long... and smiled. She knew you had to get it out of your system, before the guests arrived. The hostess bent over and beckoned you closer. Her juicy ass was begging to be manhandled, to have a hard cock rubbing up between those buns. But she needed relief too... her pussy was far too wet to neglect. So you pushed the hostess against the counter, lifted her leg up and thrust your aching manhood deep into her.

Tags: Virtual Sex, Milf, Ass Fetish, Cumshots, Big Butts, Masturbation Instruction, Pov

Added: Jul 16, 2022 11:30 am
screenshot

Tara Tainton - It Starts with a Kissing Lesson

Duration: 29 min 54 s / Size: 896 MB / Resolution: 720x404p / Quality: SD / Format: mp4

Description: Did you honestly not have any idea what you were getting yourself into when you asked your own aunt for a kissing lesson? Of course, you couldn't ask your mother; she's not so open-minded. But your aunt's pretty open... she's unmarried after all and has a certain sex appeal. She must be an excellent teacher. So, you've asked for her help, just so know you what you're doing if and when you have the chance to have a first kiss. Your aunt's invited you over, telling your mother that she needs you all day... for some "manual labor." One thing leads to another... no, it's not even your intention. Your aunt... well, she starts off very open, very helpful, full of candid information, and even instantly kissing you passionately to get the ball rolling. She goes through ever kind of kiss, explaining them honestly, and demonstrating them on you one by one so you get plenty of practice. But she's getting turned on... SHE's getting carried away. And when you're shoved down on the couch in your aunt's living room as she starts kissing you all over your chest and manipulating your erection, you make sure she knows that you don't intend to do THAT until you've met the right girl. She doesn't care. It's too late. Your aunt is going to ride you. She's going to get her fill, again and again, growing more aggressive, leaving you no choice. By the end, you're all tied up, and your aunt informs you that you haven't seen anything yet!

Tags: Taboo, Milf, Incest, Fetish, Virtual Sex, Big Natural Tits, Pov, Amateur, Brunette, Virtual Handjob

Added: Jul 16, 2022 9:04 pm
screenshot

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Endless Beauty

Duration: 14 min 57 s / Size: 882 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: I know how much you love my face. Every time you see it, it stops you cold. Your cock begins to grow, and you find yourself staring. What is it about my face? Is it my voluptuous lips? My perfect jawline? My entrancing eyes? No matter what it is, you can't seem to look away. The longer you stare, the more you want to touch your cock. Go ahead and touch it.

Tags: Masturbation Encouragement, Sensual Domination, Face Fetish, Lip Fetish

Added: Jul 20, 2022 3:22 pm
screenshot

Mila Volker - Much More Than Average Man

Duration: 6 min 27 s / Size: 285 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: I swear, the longest, the thickest, and the biggest cumshot in my whole life.

Tags: Cum On Tits, Dirty Talk, Big Natural Tits, Italian, Titfuck, Cumshot, Cum Fetish, Onlyfans

Added: Jul 20, 2022 3:34 pm
screenshot

Mila Volker - Mommy Makes You Lose No Nut November

Duration: 13 min 10 s / Size: 1.32 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: You were a very strong soldier and together with your brothers confidently marched with your army to victory on this merciless battlefield of No Nut November. You were strong and don't give up... But the only thing that you did not expect, that your Mom has already drunк her extra glass of winе and she definitely would wake you up with her massive milkers in front of your face on 30th November, half an hour before the end of the day... Surrender to mommy... Lose your No Nut November...

Tags: Cum On Tits, Dirty Talk, Big Natural Tits, Italian, Titfuck, Cumshot, Cum Fetish

Added: Jul 21, 2022 1:13 pm
screenshot

Sky Bri aka RealSkyBri & Friends - Group JOI - PPV

Duration: 7 min 46 s / Size: 343 MB / Resolution: 1080x1920p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Take your cock out and listen to ALL of our instructions baby! We are going to tell you how to stroke for us as we tease you while the hottest lingerie.

Tags: Rara Knupps, Dirty Talk, Angela White, Jerk Off Instruction, Karmen Karma, Kazumi, Onlyfans, Lena The Plug, Alexas Morgan, Realskybri, Fetish

Added: Jul 22, 2022 4:42 pm
screenshot

Crystal Knight - Edge In Chastity For Life

Duration: 7 min 17 s / Size: 355 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: You are never meant to cum again. You reach such a blissful state when you are edging, especially if you aren't allowed to stroke. However, there is one thing I have learned about you that is going to keep you under my control forever. You get such a rush from staying on the brink of an orgasm that the actual orgasm ruins all the fun. You need a goddess that will keep you in chastity for life and will never let you cum again. You will never leave that euphoric state of being horny, mindless, and devoted to me. This is what you've always needed, edge in Chastity for the rest of your life while having the honor of serving me.

Tags: Pov, Verbal Humiliation, Chastity Cage, Tease And Denial, Sexual Rejection, Femdom