screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_YouMeanNothing-Internet HD 720p
Format: mp4
Size: 513.91 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:45, 7997 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

You Mean Nothing, Cuck

The first few minutes of this clip are Me n My BF are having a discussion about My slaves now that We are home and relaxing and you losers get to listen to Us laugh about using slaves and how pathetic they are. (Especially the ones that serve me in real life! LOL!)
Then My BF asks Me if this is totally real and if these slaves seriously mean "nothing" to Me- so I decide to call over the slave We left by the front door and SHOW My BF how LITTLE these THINGS mean to Me...
I start by literally grabbing the loser by the hair and staring directly into its eyes and telling it flat-out that it means absolutely NOTHING to Me! I mock it and laugh right in its face in front of My BF. (He can't believe that it will continue to "serve" Me like a slave after I flat-out TELL it that it literally means NOTHING to Me.) LOL! Then I make this freak literally LICK the dirt off the bottom of My shoes- WHILE I MAKE OUT WITH MY BF! LOL!!! There is NOTHING this loser won't do for Me & My feet. Smile
I spit in its face, slap it across its face as hard as I can, KICK it in the face, and even STOMP on its face in My stilettos! LOL! (That's right- I don't even bother to take My STILETTOS off before stomping down on its face! My BF can't believe it...lol.)
And guess what? This fucking loser TAKES it ALL- and will continue to serve Me...FOREVER! NO MATTER WHAT I do to it! LOL! I have to admit, it IS kind of nice to have slaves in your life that you can literally walk all over, treat however you want, and say anything to (no matter how mean & truthful it is lol) - and they still WORSHIP YOU as a GOD no matter what, without question. ***(Btw, this is some of the meanest verbal and emotional abuse you can imagine - and it is ALL totally REAL. So you NEED to see this clip if you're into that sort of thing!)***
"I can't fucking stand your ugly face. The only thing you are good for is SERVING Us!"

-Goddess Randi

Category: SHOE FETISH
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, HUMILIATION, FOOT FETISH, SHOE FETISH, FINANCIAL DOMINATION.
Keywords: foot worship.

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 05, 2022 6:21 pm
Valetines day For CUCKS

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_ValentinesForSlaves-Internet HD 720p
Size: 741.22 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:36, 8015 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Valentines Day for CUCKS

Valentines Day...gawd, that must be SUCH a lonely depressing holiday for SLAVES. LOL. Not to mention CUCKED slaves! One of Mine (My cuck-slaves) comes crawling in to pathetically BEG right in front of My boyfriend one last time for Me to show him ANY love or affection whatsoever on Valentines Day...(this is after I informed it that it would be taking Me n My BF out to dinner later and PAYING for Our date- LOL!)
What do I do? I LAUGH RIGHT IN ITS FUCKING FACE!!! LOL!!! Of course, I tease it a little before that just to play with its emotions, but...I do end up laughing in its face.
Then to humiliate the loser even MORE, I drop it's pathetic heart-shaped chocolate (which was all it could afford since it was saving every penny to pay for Our date! LOL!) on the floor and STEP on it...grinding it into the floor while Me n My boyfriend laugh at it. I thought this was SO appropriate- stepping on the slave's "heart" and crushing it underfoot...lol.
Then I make him LICK IT OFF THE SOLES OF MY SHOES while Me n My BF make out! Smile SOOO hot for Me to HUMILIATE My slave while locking lips with My Lover at the same time! Smile The best of both worlds! (It is SO good to be a GODDESS!) Smile
Then We decide to lock him up in his cage like the dogg he is until We are ready to use him as a driver (and a wallet!) for Our date later on that evening... :)

-Goddess Randi

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, HUMILIATION, FOOT FETISH, SHOE FETISH, FINANCIAL DOMINATION.
Keywords: foot worship, cuckolding, puppy play.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 07, 2022 2:47 pm
FSA Footslave Chris Challenge

Starring: Goddess Brianna

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_FSA Footslave Chris Challenge
Size: 23.58 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:49, 463 Kbps, 640x360, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 08, 2022 9:40 am
Hot Blonde Shoejob

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: P51_Hot Blonde Shoejob
Size: 242.98 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:14, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 08, 2022 11:29 am
Fucked With Her Shoes

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: P51_Fucked With Her Shoes
Size: 192.35 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:32, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 08, 2022 1:14 pm
I'll Get What I want

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: P51_I'll Get What I want
Size: 232.69 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:53, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 09, 2022 4:48 am
Hump My Boots

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Hump My Boots
Size: 444.69 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:53, 5010 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 209 Kbps, 44 Khz

Hump My Boots

Mistress Ayn decides to reward Her slave for being a good boy by allowing him to worship Her boots. She soon discovers that his cock is hard and dripping with pre-cum, so She taunts him about wanting to hump Her boots. The slave eagerly replies, yes, that's exactly what he would like to do. First She makes him clean the pre-cum off her boots by licking them clean, then she instructs him to rub is cock against her booted leg to get it even harder. Next She crosses Her legs, trapping his cock between her leather clad calves and makes the slave boy pump his cock in and out. After She tires of this, She stands and makes the slave kneel behind Her and insert his rock hard cock between Her boots. He is told he can hump Her boots in this manner but that he is not allowed to cum unless She gives Her approval. The slave gets very excited and unfortunately can't contain himself. He cums all over her shiny black boots. Of course Ayn makes him lick up every drop.

This video contains: boot domination, boot fetish, boot worship, cum eating, humiliation, gas masks

Category: BOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: BOOT FETISH, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, HUMILIATION, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: mistress ayn.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 09, 2022 6:39 am
Cruel and furious

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Cruel and furious
Size: 327.89 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:43, 5049 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Cruel and furious

No more playing nice. Barchetta wants Alex to join into the more brutal fun. They are wearing high heels. Barchetta is slashing his balls with her metal heels. He gasps in pain. But that is not the end, not at all. Alex and Barchetta take to turns to stand on his balls, having the time of their lives while he suffers.

Category: CBT
Related Categories: BOOT DOMINATION, BALL ABUSE, DOUBLE DOMINATION, BALL STOMPING.
Keywords: boot domination.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 09, 2022 8:29 am
Getting a little fancy

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Getting a little fancy
Size: 205.88 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:27, 5053 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps

Getting a little fancy

It looks almost as if Madame was going to the opera tonight ΓÇô red nail polish, black dressy shoes, everything neat an pretty. Is that just for him? He is about to find out as she stomps on his penis and balls tied through the cockboard. Soon enough, his skin starts burning ΓÇô the shoes may be pretty, but no way smoots, and with every step, Barchetta scratches him deeper and deeper.

Related Categories: DOMINATION, BALL STOMPING, BOOT DOMINATION.
Keywords: domination.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 09, 2022 12:18 pm
Princess Paris Orders Roomservice PART 1

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_Spoiled-Brandi-LV-P1-Internet HD 720p
Size: 579.13 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:52, 7997 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Princess Paris Orders Roomservice (PART 1)

Princess Paris (blonde) and Ms. Brandi (brunette) are two new sorority "mean girls" that staying in a hotel and decide to take advantage of their hotel's motto "The guest is always right". They call up the front desk and demand that they want someone from the staff to come to their room and be their personal bartender.
When the staffperson sent to serve them as their bartender accidentally makes their drinks wrong, they decide to humiliate the FUCK out of him- and he HAS to do whatever they say to make them HAPPY because they are GUESTS and therefore they are ALWAYS right! They even threaten to call the manager if he doesn't do WHATEVER they say!
They TOTALLY degrade him- they make him lick the DIRT off the soles of their shoes AND shine their shoes with his tongue- while they mock him because they are going to wear these shoes on dates with two hot guys later that evening.

Category: HIGH HEELS

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 11, 2022 11:33 am
Held at Russian Border

Starring: Goddess Tatianna

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Held at Russian Border
Size: 30.27 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:34, 542 Kbps, 640x360, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 12, 2022 4:56 am
College Girls First Time

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: P51_College Girls First Time
Size: 178.56 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:05, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 12, 2022 6:51 am
MILF Bootjob

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: P51_MILF Bootjob
Size: 168.88 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:48, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 12, 2022 8:33 am
Cum Under My Pretty Shoes

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: P51_Cum Under My Pretty Shoes
Size: 303.61 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:15, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 12, 2022 10:20 am
Resistance is futile and you know it

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Resistance is futile and you know it
Size: 81.05 MB
Video: avc1, 00:02:09, 5042 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps

Resistance is futile and you know it

There is painful red color smeared on his balls. The red coulour is even more visible against BarchettaΓÇÖs white Converse shoes. She is standing on his balls and the slave is screaming in pain. But she will not let him go easily. Instead, she begins hitting his cock with a wooden spoon. He is not sure if he can take it all for much longer. Well, what are his choices anyway

Related Categories: DOMINATION, BALL STOMPING, BALL ABUSE.
Keywords: domination, ball abuse, ball stomping.

Download: