screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Crocs JUMP on cock and balls
Format: mp4
Size: 450.81 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:00, 5040 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Crocs JUMP on cock and balls

Crocs JUMPING on my slaveΓÇÖs cock? In this terrific clip, I am taking it out on my slave with my really huge CROCS slip-on shoes. My feet are big as is already (US size 11/EUR 42) but these garden shoes make them appear even bigger. My feet are big as is already (US size 11/EUR 42) but these garden shoes make them appear even bigger. For me they are comfy to wear while they give my slave something to fear. See, the thing is, as they are comfortable and provide a barrier between my feet and his cock and testicles. If I POPPED one or both of his balls, I would not even notice. And thatΓÇÖs one of his greatest fears. So enjoy this amazing video of me stepping, stomping and REALLY jumping on his privates. Nothing is acted out, as always, everything is 100% my pure pleasure and 100% his pure pain.
I add clips DAILY so be sure to keep checking my studio which is always appreciated. Running my studio requires a lot of my time, energy and effort. By being a supporter and buying THIS CLIP or another clip from my studio, you help me, encourage me and allow me to engage in these activities to be able to continue making new clips for YOUR viewing pleasure. SUPPORT ME here - THANK YOU!

Category: CBT
Related Categories: BALL ABUSE, JUMPING, BALL STOMPING, STOMPING, KICKING.
Keywords: mistress fatalia, crocs, jumping, kicking, stomping, stepping, cockboard, cock abuse, ball abuse, cock torture, ball torture, jumping on balls, femdom, jumping on cock, big feet.

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 22, 2022 5:38 pm
FemDom in strappy sandals

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_FemDom in strappy sandals
Size: 742.67 MB
Video: avc1, 00:19:48, 5030 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps

FemDom in strappy sandals

Incredible clip from a slave point of view, showing you how he sees me when he lies underneath a cock board. EXPERIENCE IT FOR YOURSELF!!! Special request by JOHN but clip available to all who love me dominating men, causing pain to their cocks and indulging in it.
I just got out of the shower. I am wearing no panties. In fact, I am wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around me. I sit on a chair across from slave placed under a cock board. He has a view of my pussy and his cock under my pretty, BIG feet. He is longing for me but he is powerless! I DOMINATE HIM TO AN EXTREME!!! I rub the sandals on his cock, I put a lot of pressure on it, I use my foot to hold strong, you get the idea. Keep watching, this clip has it all! Hmmmmmm….

Related Categories: FEMDOM, SANDALS, FOOT HUMILIATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, BIG FEET.
Keywords: mistress fatalia, cbt, trampling, cock abuse, ball abuse, cock torture, rubbing cock, pressure, straddling cock, femdom, female domination, big feet, large feet, cockboard, humiliation.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 22, 2022 7:20 pm
GARDEN CRUSHING ON ROUGH CONCRETE

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_GARDEN CRUSHING ON ROUGH CONCRETE
Size: 418.57 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:12, 5008 Kbps, 1920x1200, 30.000 fps

GARDEN CRUSHING ON ROUGH CONCRETE

Filming of this clip was full of tension for me. I was commanded by my Mistress Fatalia to be absolutelly quiet during of all lesson. No moaning, no screaming from the pain because of her neighbours had do a barbecue on their garden a few meters from us. There was a risk they do see us through a bushs in fence. So I had to be quiet whilst she pumped my cock between her heel and thallus of her leather sandals. You can be sure that she did it with her full energie, sadism and satisfaction. Only what I could do was tapping her calf and hope that she take a mercy... Unfortunatelly it did not work well... And if she ordered me to put my balls on the rough concrete terrace on under her dirty and rough soles of her leather sandals only at that time very painful suffering came on.... The result of this lesson was swollen testicles, mighty grazed ballssack and two days strong pain inside of my nuts..

Category: BALL STOMPING
Related Categories: CBT, TRAMPLING, BALL ABUSE, FEMALE DOMINATION, STOMPING.
Keywords: mistress fatalia, testicles crushing, popped balls, balls trampling, balls crushing in public, testicles, merciless torturing, cock in pain, manhood in sendvich, nuts beneath soles, cock under heel.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 23, 2022 6:37 am
I'm Gonna Make It Shine My Shoes!

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_Salma-Selena-LickMyShoes-Internet HD
Size: 408.03 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:57, 8001 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

I'm Gonna Make It Shine My Shoes!

Princess Selena is - in real life - a 22-year-old hispanic fitness contestant and friends with Princess Selma. When Selena shared with Selma that she could use some extra cash, Selma told her about how she came over here one time and got PAID just to smack around these "gringo slaves", abuse them and basically just treat them like - Selena couldn't believe it!
After making the piece of kiss her feet and WORSHIP Her, She realizes she wants to really "push its limits"- so remembering that she brought her work pumps with her, she decides to make it "shine them up" for her! While Selma is laughing and encouraging her in the background. You can see the repulsed - yet completely entertained - look on her face as she draaaags the sole of her shoe down the slave's tongue to wipe off the bottoms. Then she decides to wipe off the soles of her other shoes that she wore over to the house! (They are filthy and turn the slaves tongue black. LOL!) And she just drags it down the slave's tongue with her hand- like she is wiping it off on a rag!
You can see the look of POWER on her face as she does this. There is nothing better than watching a young girl realize how much FUN it can be to abuse men! Especially when they are young hispanic women. I find that they are the ones that appreciate it the most- because they are probably the most downtrodden women in our society. Sad Well, now they get to see what its like to boss "men" around and treat THEM like servants! LOL!

-QK

Category: INTERRACIAL DOMINATION
Related Categories: HUMILIATION, 18 & 19 YRS OLD, FOOT FETISH, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP.
Keywords: hispanic, mexican, latina, latin, high heels, shoe fetish.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 25, 2022 4:46 am
FSA Footslave Jeff's Challenge

Starring: Goddess Brianna

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_FSA Footslave Jeff's Challenge
Size: 23.52 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:02, 442 Kbps, 640x360, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 25, 2022 5:40 pm
Fucking You With My Shoes

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: P51_Fucking You With My Shoes
Size: 208.76 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:05, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 25, 2022 7:32 pm
Cum For My Shoes

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: P51_Cum For My Shoes
Size: 195.5 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:39, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 26, 2022 4:33 am
Iconic VANS crush on concrete

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Iconic VANS crush on concrete
Size: 672.88 MB
Video: avc1, 00:17:53, 5050 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps

Iconic VANS crush on concrete

I must say that filming of this clip have been on of most challenging for me because of we filmed in the garden and neighbors were a few meters from us. Mistress Fatalia urgently commanded me to be as much quiet and no screaming and moaning she did not allow to me. My manhood never been tortured on so difficult conditions. Rough concrete which scratched my balls from bottom and rough soles of Vans iconic shoes on the top of them. of course Mistress Fatalia did not miss neither my cock.
It has been almost 18 minutes of continual stomping, trampling, long time standing on my vulnerable manhood ended of kissing her soles. The result of this action was several days when my testicles was swollen, sore but my Mistress enjoyed this lesson to the max and she was very hot of its. I love if my pain and suffering is her pleasure!

Related Categories: TRAMPLING, SNEAKER FETISH, BALL STOMPING, BALL ABUSE, BALLBUSTING.
Keywords: mistress fatalia, testicles crushing, cock trampling, balls trampling, slave in pain, humiliate my slave, stomp his balls, injuried testicles, balls under preasure, nuts beneath soles, vans shoes, vans crush balls.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 26, 2022 8:01 am
SECRET OUTDOOR COCK AND BALLS TRAMPLING

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_SECRET OUTDOOR COCK AND BALLS TRAMPLING
Size: 425.57 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:18, 5051 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps

SECRET OUTDOOR COCK AND BALLS TRAMPLING

Filming of this clip was full of tension for me. I was commanded by my Mistress Fatalia to be absolutelly quiet during of all lesson. No moaning, no screaming from the pain because of her neighbours had do a barbecue on their garden a few meters from us. There was a risk they do see us through a bushs in fence. So I had to be quiet whilst she pumped my cock between her heel and thallus of her leather sandals. You can be sure that she did it with her full energie, sadism and satisfaction. Only what I could do was tapping her calf and hope that she take a mercy... Unfortunatelly it did not work well... And if she ordered me to put my balls on the rough concrete terrace on under her dirty and rough soles of her leather sandals only at that time very painful suffering came on.... The result of this lesson was swollen testicles, mighty grazed ballssack and two days strong pain inside of my nuts..

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: CBT, BALL ABUSE, BALL STOMPING, FEMALE DOMINATION, OUTDOORS.
Keywords: mistress fatalia, testicles crushing, cock trampling, balls trampling, injured testicles, manhood under preasure, merciless torturing, cock in pain, balls under preasure, nuts beneath soles, cruel balls torturing, cruel cock trampling, damaged ballsack, leather shoes on cock, leather shos on testicles.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 26, 2022 1:34 pm
Triple Trample Torrture

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_CharliesEvilAngels_(6 Mbps HD 720-30p Video)
Format: wmv
Size: 375.95 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:08:13, 5936 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Charlies Evil Angels

(This might be the hottest trample clip We've ever shot. Smile Gawd, We look AMAZING!! Smile
We were doing a photoshoot for the site and decided that the cold, hard marble floor was too hard for Us to stand on in Our heels. You know how people stand on those soft gel-filled mats when they have to stand in one place for long periods of time? Well, a slave's soft body works just as well for the same purpose! So We used one during Our photoshoot. All three of Us were wearing some seriously sharp needle-thin stiletto heels though. So I guess that must have hurt the loser underneath Us pretty bad? We strike the "Charlies Angels" pose at the end and the loser is like grunting and whimpering in pain underneath Us LOL. It seemed to be in agony...oh well. Who cares? It's just a slave anyway. And We look HOT!! :)

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, HIGH HEELS, SPITTING, HUMAN FURNITURE, FEMDOM.
Keywords: pantyhose, stockings, heels, pumps, high heels.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 28, 2022 8:22 am
Officer's Boot Bitch

Starring: Isabelle Deltore

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: FE_Officer's Boot Bitch
Size: 954.4 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:08, 10033 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 119 Kbps, 48 Khz

Officer Deltore visits her caged prisoner to give him a taste of freedom. His freedom will consist of licking the filth off the bottom of her black leather boots until he can see his own reflection in them. She wants his tongue to turn a lovely shade of black from licking them just the way a slave should. If he fails at impressing Officer Deltore he will be sent back to the slums and learn exactly what it means to drop the soap.

Category: BOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP.
Keywords: isabelle deltore.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 28, 2022 2:02 pm
FSA Footslave Nubian's Challenge

Starring: Goddess Brianna

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_FSA Footslave Nubian's Challenge