screenshot

General:
Name: P51_Lucky Day For Boot Pervert
Format: mp4
Size: 112.82 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:54, 1309 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Lucky Day For Boot Pervert

A boot pervert sees an attractive young lady sitting at a bar. He finds himself uncontrollably staring at her boots. She catches him and demands he get down and worship them. She then decides to take him into the restroom and jerk him off with her boots.

Category: SHOEJOB
Related Categories: BOOT FETISH, FOOT FETISH, SHOE FETISH, CFNM, HIGH HEELS.
Keywords: shoejobs, shoe job, bootjob, bootjobs, pov, cbt, cock board, cockboard, footjob, footjobs, cum, ejaculation, fetish.

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 01, 2022 6:39 am
Ariel's Workout

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: P51_Ariel's Workout
Size: 347.41 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:51, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 157 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 01, 2022 7:38 am
MISSBLACKSUN- DOUBLE JOBS

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_MISSBLACKSUN- DOUBLE JOBS
Size: 525.9 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:52, 5043 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 238 Kbps, 44 Khz

MISSBLACKSUN- DOUBLE JOBS

Ho deciso di torturare il mio schiavo con prima con un bel paio di deco nere e poi a piedi nudi, schiaffi, insulti e delle belle strizzate di capezzoli per questa nullità che se ne sta seduta per terra a guardarmi il culo.
I decided to torture my slave with first with a nice pair of black deco and then barefoot, slapping, insulting and nipple-squeezing for this nothingness who is sitting on the floor looking at my ass.

Category: SHOEJOB
Related Categories: CBT, STILETTOS, FACE SLAPPING, BAREFOOT, NIPPLE PLAY.
Keywords: missblacksun, nipple play, stilettos, female domination, face slapping, foot domination, foot fetish, cbt, shoe fetish, barefoot, shoejob.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 01, 2022 9:41 am
MISSBLACKSUN- PLATFORM PUNISHMENT

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_MISSBLACKSUN- PLATFORM PUNISHMENT
Size: 157.79 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:10, 5008 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 249 Kbps, 44 Khz

MISSBLACKSUN- PLATFORM PUNISHMENT

MissBlackSun ha indossato un paio di bellissimi sandali con il plateau, pronta per punire il suo schiavo. Eccolo li il coglione pronto, guarda la sua Padrona arrivare e il suono della sua mano che lo schiaffeggia riecheggia nel dungeon. ΓÇ£Che tacchi MistressΓÇ¥ il coglione sa cosa lo attende.
MissBlackSun wore a pair of beautiful plateau sandals, ready to punish her slave. Here is the asshole ready, watch his Mistress arrive and the sound of his hand slapping him echoes in the dungeon. "What Mistress heels" the asshole knows what awaits him.

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: SHOEJOB, HIGH HEELS, CBT, FEMALE DOMINATION, BALL ABUSE.
Keywords: missblacksun, high heels, cbt, trampling, platform, ball abuse, shoe fetish, shoejob.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 02, 2022 5:10 pm
Lick Puppy, Lick

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_MEN ARE SLAVES#2013-04-15#Lick Puppy, Lick##
Size: 230.31 MB
Video: avc1, 00:03:44, 8457 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

them, adore them, and worship them every day as a way to demonstrate their love and subservience to their female owner. She does have to apply the whip sometimes as men tend to learn better with pain, but that is just part of his training to be a better pet. She is proud of her new male pet, but he has much more training to go before she will be able to loan him out to her girlfriends.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 03, 2022 4:36 am
Ignored Under Her Desk

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: P51_Ignored Under Her Desk
Size: 409.05 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:53, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 03, 2022 5:41 am
**** To Cum Twice

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: P51_**** To Cum Twice
Size: 301.05 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:49, 3727 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 03, 2022 6:42 am
Ariel's New Shoes

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: P51_Ariel's New Shoes
Size: 310.43 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:34, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 03, 2022 7:41 am
MISSBLACKSUN- SHANGHAI PLATFORM TRAMPLING

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_MISSBLACKSUN- SHANGHAI PLATFORM TRAMPLING
Size: 348.93 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:33, 4946 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 140 Kbps, 44 Khz

MISSBLACKSUN- SHANGHAI PLATFORM TRAMPLING

Lo schiavo di MissBlack è già pronto per la sua punizione, la Padrona ha deciso di legare il suo inutile cazzo con una corda e con le bacchette per il sushi, non c'è speranza per questo coglione.

The Miss Black slave is already ready for his punishment, the Mistress has decided to tie her useless cock with a rope and with sushi sticks, there is no hope for this asshole.

Related Categories: HIGH HEELS, BALL ABUSE, SHOEJOB, FEMALE DOMINATION, CBT.
Keywords: missblacksun, shoe fetish, shoejob, platform, cbt, high heels, trampling, ball abuse.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 03, 2022 12:44 pm
Welcome Back Cuck

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_WelcomeBackCuck-Internet HD 720p
Size: 541.06 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:12, 8013 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Welcome Back Cuck

So I told My boyfriend about Me owning real-life slaves n stuff, and he thought it sounded pretty cool, but he couldn't really believe it until he saw it for himself. I also basically gave My slave an ultimatum ahead of time that it would be serving Me AND My new BF from now on- or ELSE! (or else I would get rid of it and it would never even SEE MY perfect feet again! LOL!)
So I decided to set this up for the "big moment" of introducing them to each other at My Step-Mom's house. She was gone, but I had My main slave kneeling by the door (a simple text from me on the way there accomplished that..lol) and another one filming when We walked through the door.
My BF was like SO shocked when he saw this loser literally KNEELING inside the door "awaiting Our arrival" and literally BOWING DOWN to Us like the Royalty that We are when We walked through the door! Smile
So I like literally plant My foot on its back (the slave) and use it as a footrest while I explain how REAL this is to My BF. I explain how this loser I'm resting My foot on will literally do ANYTHING just for My fucking FEET! LOL!
But then My BF decides that he's not real sure he wants this "thing" even touching My feet (Uh oh...wasn't really planning on that being an issue!) So I decide to simply throw it in My slave's face and count on him being SO pathetic that he will serve Me AND My BF- just for the PRIVILEGE of serving Us! You should see the look on this loser's face when the harsh reality hits him- that he will NOT be worshipping My feet anymore just because My BF doesn't want him to. He looks like he wants to totally killl himself! LOL! (It's funny, seeing a slave's ego and self-respect being completely crushed right before My eyes is even more satisfying as seeing it scream in physical pain...)
But I decided to have SOME mercy...Me n My BF discuss it right in front of the slave - like it isn't even there - and decide that it would still be allowed to smell, kiss, and lick the INSIDES of My shoes right after I take them off- and THAT will be as close as it gets to My feet from now on! Kissing the still-warm insides of MY shoes...the leather part that had JUST been TOUCHING MY perfect feet! You should see how the pathetic fucking loser like practically REJOICES at this decision from its new OWNERS! Me n My BF totally laugh our asses off at this, and for some more laughs at this loser's expense (and to show My BF how pathetic it REALLY is, I pop My pumps off that I've been wearing all day and toss them on the floor to the slave. It pounces on My shoes like a dogg getting bone! LOL! So Me n My BF walk off and let that loser lap at the inside of My shoes like the freak that it is...lol.
***You NEED to buy this clip to see Me n My BF totally destroy this slave's world that it is going to be serving US as a COUPLE from now on! The slave is sooo totally not "bi" or anything and TOTALLY hates this idea of being Our "cuck"! But it will seriously dye if I take My feet away from it, so...too fucking bad! It now serves US as a COUPLE! LOL!!!***

-GODDESS RANDI

Category: HUMILIATION
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, HUMILIATION, FOOT FETISH, SHOE FETISH, FINANCIAL DOMINATION.
Keywords: foot worship.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 04, 2022 2:37 pm
Less is NOT more

Starring: Goddess Alexis & Goddess Brianna

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Less is NOT more
Size: 31.38 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:19, 591 Kbps, 640x360, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 05, 2022 4:22 am
Milked With My Shoes

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: P51_Milked With My Shoes
Size: 204.19 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:50, 3481 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 05, 2022 6:12 am
You will cum under my boot

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: P51_You will cum under my boot
Size: 222.16 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:32, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 05, 2022 7:56 am
White Heels Make You Cum

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: P51_White Heels Make You Cum
Size: 278.44 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:24, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 05, 2022 9:38 am
MISSBLACKSUN- XmasShoe

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_MISSBLACKSUN- XmasShoe
Size: 110.23 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:31, 3211 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

MISSBLACKSUN- XmasShoe

Al coglione viene dato il permesso di stare su due zampe (non certo perché la Padrona è diventata magnanima) ma per mettere il suo inutile cazzo sul tavolo, in modo da poterlo schiacciare per bene. Lo schiavo a sempre il cazzo duro e sbrodola ovunque, MBS si è stancata! Ha deciso che deve smettere! Ma visto che è Natale la Padrona ha deciso di farlo con delle décolleté in vernice rossa. Allo schiavo è stato dato l'ordine di soffrire in silenzio per non infastidire oltremodo la Padrona e se sporca il tavolo lo pulirà con la sua putrida lingua!
The jerk is given permission to stand on two legs (certainly not because the Mistress has become magnanimous) but to put his useless cock on the table, so that he can crush it for good. Slave always fucks hard and squirts everywhere, MBS got tired! He has decided he has to stop! But since it's Christmas, the Mistress has decided to do it with red patent leather pumps. The slave was given the order to suffer in silence so as not to annoy the Mistress too much and if he gets dirty the table he will clean it with his putrid tongue!

Related Categories: NIPPLE PLAY, MINISKIRTS, SHOEJOB, FEMALE DOMINATION, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION.
Keywords: missblacksun, happy holidays, sock, c4sholidays20, foot worship, shoe fetish, eleven day of christmas, stilettos, collar, holiday, nylon, trampling, christmas, nipple play, pantyhose domination.

Download: