Author
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 18, 2022 9:55 am
Salt in the Wounds

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_SaltInTheWounds_BetterColorVersion(6 Mbps HD 720-30p Video)
Format: wmv
Size: 832.56 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:18:11, 5945 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Salt In The Wounds

This is one of the most BRUTAL trampling clips I have EVER shot. And that is saying something for ME considering some of the cruel things I've done to My slaves! LOL.
If you are into trampling you NEED to see this clip. It is 18 minutes of needle-thin stiletto trample abuse. With some really good close-ups of My heels- like when I am standing full weight on the slave's NECK! And I even pour salt in his wounds (literally!) and then RUB IT IN under My heels!! HAHA I LOVED it! I even pour some lime juice on it to make it REALLY sting...he was in absolute agony underneath Me...which is how it SHOULD be for a SLAVE.
Of course, he worships Me for it afterward...

Girls:
Goddess Randi

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: high heels, pantyhose/stockings, foot fetish, female domination, trampling.

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 18, 2022 4:25 pm
Multiple Shoes With Savage

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: FETCOUP_Multiple Shoes With Savage
Format: mp4
Size: 937.19 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:45, 11928 Kbps, 1280x720, 59.940 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

This video predates Savage Stiletto Stomping and is one of the first times the slave climbs under Mistress Savages feet. She tries out three different pairs of wedges and high heels consecutively adding more and more bruises and deformities to the slaves balls as the night goes on! Its been edited to only show the highlights of the night and as you will see Mistress Savage has no remorse or care for her slave as she stomps, jumps, and crushes HARD and FULL WEIGHT. She cycles a blindfold on and off as you can hear her exclaim how much she enjoys not being able to see what she stomps on. Mistress Savage truly enjoys destroying her slaves balls. Shes an exhibitionist and the more she knows people are enjoying what she does, the more she wants to do it. Requests are welcome.

Category: CBT
Related Categories: TRAMPLING, BALLBUSTING, BALL STOMPING, FOOT FETISH.
Keywords: brutal bdsm, mistress savage, cock trample, cock trampling, cbt, ball trample, trample, trampling, cock box, cock crush, cock stomp, cock jump, heel trample, stomping, jumping.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 19, 2022 4:33 pm
MORNING TRAMPLING

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ABBIECATFETISH_MORNING TRAMPLING
Size: 879.68 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:18, 16627 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Zoe is very angry of her slave because he didnt let her rest at night from his snoring.. So she get up from the bed, waking up the slave by kicking him, tie up and she tramples him hard as punishing.. Check it out!!

Keywords: zoe, flip flop, throath standing, jumping, bathrobe.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 19, 2022 5:37 pm
Trampling Secretary Style!

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ABBIECATFETISH_Trampling Secretary Style!
Size: 763.73 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:40, 15784 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Zoe had a very stressful and bad day at work so she must give the stress away.. The best way of this is to trample her pathetic slave! She is very angry, throwing the bag away and starting to that fckin guy.. Her favourite music is playing already, but anyway she starts with kicking.. She is doing everything what makes her relaxing like walking on the slaves body, bouncing on it, dancing, standing on the throat with stiletto heels! (Etc)

Keywords: zoe, high heels, throath standing, jumping, secretary, hard trampling.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 19, 2022 6:41 pm
Abbie and Zoe Trampling!

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ABBIECATFETISH_Abbie and Zoe Trampling!
Size: 680.53 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:00, 15653 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

We are having fun with Zoe! Trampling, dancing, facestanding, and so on.. Just watch it! Its the best fckn trampling clip ever!

Keywords: zoe, abbie cat, face standing, jumping, dancing, hard trampling.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 21, 2022 10:10 am
Blind Deaf Boots Beating

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: FETCOUP_Blind Deaf Boots Beating
Size: 1.13 GB
Video: avc1, 00:13:18, 11919 Kbps, 1280x720, 59.940 fps

This is now Mistress IvyΓÇÖs third video ever and she is quickly becoming a very scary trampler. Her foolish slave loves the idea of being in over his head, so he asked her to wear a pair of black leather boots, wear some headphones and blindfold, then jump and stomp as hard as she wants for 13 minutes! BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR! Mistress Ivy stomps and jumps so hard on this slaves balls. Her thick heels chomp down on his dick shaft. ItΓÇÖs the relentless JUMPS that may cause your stomach to churn. This is a must buy for any cock back trample fan.

Related Categories: CBT, BALLBUSTING, BALL STOMPING, FOOT FETISH.
Keywords: mistress ivy, cock trample, cbt, ball trample, trample, trampling, cock box, cock stomp, cock jumping, jumping, stomping, bare feete.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 21, 2022 11:10 am
Mistress Ivy Tries Sandals

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: FETCOUP_Mistress Ivy Tries Sandals
Size: 358.94 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:57, 6992 Kbps, 1280x720, 60.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Mistress Ivy immediately switches to give some sexy sandals a try. The rough soles of these sandals really grinds at the slaves cock and balls. Of course this is of no concern to Mistress Ivy. SheΓÇÖs going to stomp around jump with all of her weight regardless of her slaves moans and cries. Mistress Ivy loves to watch her slave squirm, and sheΓÇÖs quite good and making that happen.

Keywords: mistress ivy, brutal bdsm, cock trample, cbt, ball trample, trample, trampling, cock box, cock stomp, cock jump, jumping, heel trample, stomping, bare feet.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 21, 2022 5:35 pm
At Jean's Boots

Starring: Jean Bardot

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_At Jean's Boots
Size: 911.95 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:19, 19898 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

The pathetic slave is not worthy of Jean Bardot. He is barely worthy to be in the same room as her. Lucky for him, she is allowing him to serve her today and he must entertain her by worshipping her perfect boots. The slave is instructed to lick every single inch of Jean's sexy boots and he is afraid to do a bad job. It gets him horny thinking about how privileged he is to have his tongue on her body through her boot, but he also knows he is destined to be a slave. Jean Bardot
Tags: Boot Fetish, Boot Worship

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 22, 2022 8:08 am
Cum Slut Puppy

Starring: Mae Ling

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: FE_Cum Slut Puppy
Size: 1.04 GB
Video: avc1, 00:14:39, 10075 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 121 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mae Ling looks so beautiful on her throne and is trying to enjoy a fun phone conversation with her hot friend but her stupid slave wonΓÇÖt stop interrupting. HeΓÇÖs like a yapping chihuahua in an electric cock ring! Clad in a latex bodysuit and thigh-high boots Miss Mae Ling wastes no time in restoring order to her dungeon. Since Marcelo canΓÇÖt stop barking inappropriately sheΓÇÖs going to turn him into a pet for her amusement! A tail butt plug goes directly into his anus and a leash attaches to his custom collar. After some shoe worship, heΓÇÖs shocked into submission as he humps his Dominatrix trainer's extreme high heeled boots. Finally, heΓÇÖs allowed to wank and bark and eventually cum all over a puppy pad before slurping it up.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: BOOT DOMINATION, PUPPY PLAY, PET PLAY.
Keywords: mae ling.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 22, 2022 12:36 pm
Zoe Trampling in High Heels

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ABBIECATFETISH_Zoe Trampling in High Heels
Size: 787.33 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:55, 15704 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Gorgeous Zoe is trampling now in a very sexy green short dress with blue stiletto high heels! She is enjoying it soo much; dancing for latin music, trampling on the slaves body.. Red toenails.. Fck i love it! Smile :P

Related Categories: LEGS.
Keywords: zoe, trampling, throat standing, dancing, high heels, extreme trampling.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 23, 2022 5:35 am
Are You Calling Me Fat

Starring: Sara Luvv, Kendall Faye

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_Are You Calling Me Fat
Size: 318.54 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:47, 7531 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

Commenting on a girl's weight is rarely a good idea. That's why Sara is slightly upset, as her slave is screaming in pain while she tramples him in her high heels. ΓÇ£Are you calling me fat?ΓÇ¥ Sara asks, disturbed that he would insinuate such a thing. ΓÇ£That's not very nice!ΓÇ¥ her friend Kendall adds as she grinds her high heels into his nipples. He should be able to endure the pain from their high heels quietly like a good slave. Talk about a lack of slave manners! It's not like the girls will him less anyways just because he screams in pain.

Related Categories: TRAMPLING

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 23, 2022 8:55 am
Penis Crushing - I'll break it

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Penis Crushing - I'll break it
Size: 519.03 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:10, 6919 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps

Does the loser think he still needs his dick? For whom? What woman wants sex with such a loser?! First of all the slave will greet me properly by kissing my feet and shoes. After that the dick is placed on the table and I trample, kick and crush it under my high heels. My heels drill hard and absolutely ruthlessly into his loser dick. i break him! Clip Language: German

German Description:
Penis-Crushing ΓÇô ich mach ihn kaputt
Denkt der Loser der braucht seinen Pimmel etwa noch? Für wen denn? Welche Frau will Sex mit so einem Loser?! Zuerst einmal wird mich der Sklave entsprechend begrüßen und meine Füße und Schuhe küssen! Danach kommt der Pimmel auf den Tisch und ich trample, trete und zerquetsche ihn unter meinen High Heels! Meine Heels bohren sich dabei hart und absolut rücksichtslos in seinen Loserschwanz! Ich mach ihn kaputt!

Category: CBT
Related Categories: TRAMPLING, HIGH HEELS, FOOT DOMINATION, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: goddess lena.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 24, 2022 4:39 am
Relentless Cock Stomping

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: FETCOUP_Relentless Cock Stomping
Size: 663.43 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:53, 6982 Kbps, 1280x720, 60.000 fps

This clip directly follows Tipsyen Destruction and the swollen and deformed testicles will give testament to this. Mistress Ivy is quite happy with the devastation she has caused her slaves testicles, but now she wants to focus on his cock to truly remind her slave who his new Mistress is.

This is some of the hardest cock stomping this slave has ever experienced. Mistress Ivy is a fit woman, and you can visibly see her her muscular legs wreck his pathetic penis. ItΓÇÖs unbelievable how long this clip goes on, and the slaughter does not lighten up. In fact, her slave actually encourages Mistress Ivy to jump harder!! Incredible! ItΓÇÖs only a matter of time before Mistress Ivy literally destroys this slave's manhood for good.

Related Categories: CBT, BALL STOMPING, BALLBUSTING.
Keywords: brutal bdsm, mistress ivy, cock trample, cbt, ball trample, trampling, cock box, cock stomp, cock jumping, jumping, stomping, flats.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 24, 2022 5:40 am
Tipsyen Destruction

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: FETCOUP_Tipsyen Destruction
Size: 518.12 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:00, 11817 Kbps, 1280x720, 59.940 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 246 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Ivy returned from a night out, and she decides she is going to trample her slave, as hard as she can, while wearing huge unforgiving wooden wedges! Not to mention, she again wants to wear headphones, and covers the slaves face just so she can truly let loose, without any outside influence to disrupt her.
Again, Mistress Ivy has been drinking, and she actually bumps the camera as the clip starts and nearly misses the entire footage. Thankfully we can still see most of the carnage in the reflection of the mirror. This is not going to be good for her slave.
Pure carnage is what follows. You wouldnΓÇÖt believe how hard she stomps down on this slaves testicles. ItΓÇÖs amazing they donΓÇÖt explode! She jumps over and over with all of her weight slamming down on her slaveΓÇÖs vulnerable balls. Mistress Ivy has truly crossed the threshold with this clip and her slave may never fully recover.
(As you can see in the preview, the camera angle is not ideal - Apologies)

Keywords: brutal bdsm, mistress ivy, cock trample, cbt, ball trample, trample, cock box, cock jump, cock stomp, jumping, wedge, stomping.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 24, 2022 6:43 am
Heels in Mouth, Shoe Slut

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CSFEM_Heels in Mouth, Shoe Slut
Format: wmv
Size: 192.59 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:08:46, 2996 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Heels in Mouth, Shoe Slut
SHOE LICKING - HEEL NIPPLE scourge - embarrassment Mistress Sara and Mistress Bijou have a new slave and they want him to lick their shoes clean. They press their dirty soles hard on his tongue and rake their soles over his tongue to get the most effective cleaning power.

While one Mistress is getting her soles licked and her heels sucked, the other Mistress enjoys digging her high heels into his nipples. His moans of pain are delightful for the Mistresses. They threaten him with having him clean the 500 pairs of shoes they have in their collection. This will be one over worked slave. Want to trade places with him?

Mistress:
Bijou Steal, Mistress
Sara Akeera, Mistress

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION , FOOT FETISH , FOOT GAGGING , FOOT SLAVE TRAINING , FOOT WORSHIP
Keywords: sara akeera , bijou steal , mistress , wrinklage , stinky feet , toe jam , black , soles , bare soles , pov , high heels , stockings , pantyhose , nylons , facebusting

Download: