screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: FETCOUP_Combat Boot Trample Up Close
Format: mp4
Size: 227.52 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:25, 6977 Kbps, 1280x720, 60.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Mistress Mayhem has taken a liking to her new combat boots. She loves the way that she cant feel anything beneath them, and her slave feels agony under the terrible tread of these boots. She really steps hard this time and even takes a few full weight jumps, landing HARD with her boots. She bounces her weight up and down and causes her slave to nearly cry under the pressure. You can see the terrible imprints the boots make on his genitals.

Category: CBT
Related Categories: TRAMPLING, BALLBUSTING, BALL STOMPING, FOOT FETISH.
Keywords: brutal bdsm, mistress mayhem, cock trample, cock trampling, cbt, ball trample, trample, trampling, cock box, cock crush, cock stomp, cock jump, cock jumping, jumping, stomping.

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 14, 2022 3:23 pm
Loren Trampling in Flip-Flop!

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ABBIECATFETISH_Loren Trampling in Flip-Flop!
Size: 781.64 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:02, 15316 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Hi There! The summer is coming soon, so Loren tekes her flip-flops on to get used to it, then swiched on the camera, and tramples her pathetic slaves all body! Wink I could write a lot about this clip but You know Loren already; how amazing way she does it! (Fix angle)

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: loren, fix angle, face standing, hard trampling, throat standing, dancing, jumping, barefoot.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 15, 2022 8:54 am
Teaching My Girlfriends 3, Part 8

Starring: Marie McCray, Karmen Karma, Tysen Rich

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_Teaching My Girlfriends 3, Part 8
Size: 590.18 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:12, 8792 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

Ok I have to admit, I wasn't expecting this! After heavily the slave with their whips I would have expected the girl's lust for pain and suffering to have been quenched, but apparently I was wrong. That's because the girls want to hurt him even more, this time with their heels. Man I thought the pain from the whips was bad, but holy smokes this looks far more painful as the girls ruthlessly dig their heels into the slave's nipples without a care in the world. In fact they laugh as he screams, finding his suffering both entertaining and amusing. Karmen even digs her heels into both of his nipples at the same time just to make his life even more of a living hell, followed by Marie and Tysen joining in as they all his nipples with their shoes. Oh boy, it's going to take some time for Marie's pet to heal from this ordeal but one thing is clear, these students of femdom have no problem hurting men and enjoying it every minute of it.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 15, 2022 12:11 pm
POV Strong Marching

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_POV Strong Marching
Size: 451.12 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:44, 7006 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

In this Clip I wear a Leather Pants and heavy Boots, totally New.
I Inaugurated the Boots with a hard March on Tom┬┤s Ball┬┤s and Cock.
The Balls are fixed with a Rope, he cannot escape from my heavy Boots.
Listen to the Music... a famous German Rockband...
Enjoy My Clip in POV

Kisses Cat :-x

Related Categories: BALL STOMPING , KICKING , CBT , STOMPING , BALLBUSTING
Keywords: cockboard , trampleboard , trampling , boots , marching , ball crush , ball crushing , german , eier treten , marschieren , ball smasching , ball kicking , ball torment , cock trampling , cbt

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 15, 2022 1:18 pm
Ball Trampling in Black Latex Knee Boots

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Ball Trampling in Black Latex Knee Boots
Size: 462.06 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:00, 6960 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps

Today I decided to wear my black Latex Pants with black glossy Knee Boots.

The Stilettos are Sharp and Ready to Stomp into Tom┬┤s Cockhead and Balls.

Enjoy this beautiful Clip.

Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, BALL STOMPING, LATEX, BOOT DOMINATION, BOOT FETISH.
Keywords: cockbox, cockboard, trampleboard, trampling, marching, ball crush, ball crushing, german, eier treten, ball smahing, ball kicking, ball torment, cock trampling, cbt, shoe fetish.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 15, 2022 2:27 pm
3 ruined Orgasms after Ball Trampling

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_3 ruined Orgasms after Ball Trampling
Size: 395.52 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:27, 7199 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps

After my Trampling all over Tom┬┤s Cock and Balls I decided to drain him finally.
Enjoy -like you lying under me- the Shoejob with my Knee Boots.
But I don┬┤t allow Tom a "real" Orgasm... 3 ruined Orgasms are the Outcome...
Enjoy all View┬┤s in this Clip, the Alternate View AND the POV.

I┬┤m really looking forward to Tomorrow... then I will Stomp and March Barefoot on Tom┬┤s Balls.

Category: SHOE FETISH
Related Categories: SHOEJOB, SHOEPLAY, CUM IN CHASTITY, POST CUM PLAY.
Keywords: coersed orgasm, coersed orgasms, post cum torment, post orgasm torment, high heels, ball crushing, ball crush, german, eier treten, ruinierter orgasmus, used cock, ballbusting, stomping, multiple orgasm, multiple orgasms.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 15, 2022 3:34 pm
POV Glitter Ballbusting on Trampleboard - Special Fan Price

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_POV Glitter Ballbusting on Trampleboard - Special Fan Price
Size: 369.58 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:11, 6968 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

For our Fans... a short Clip for Special Price...Thanks a lot for your Support :-)

Enjoy my Clip

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: BALL STOMPING, STOMPING, BALLBUSTING POV, KICKING, CBT.
Keywords: cockboard, cockbox, trampleboard, trampling, hihg heels, marching, german, eier treten, ball crush, ball smashing, ball torment, cock trampling, cbt, ballbusting, domination.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 15, 2022 5:45 pm
Halloween Beat-Down!

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_HalloweenBeatdown-TheBeating_(8 Mbps HD 1080-30p Video, 5.1 Surround)
Format: wmv
Size: 795.12 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:13:04, 7775 Kbps, 1440x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: FFFE, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Halloween Beat-Down!

We (Goddess Randi, Princess Perfection, and Princess Jennifer) are all standing around showing off our costumes before going out to a Halloween party with Our boyfriends. But eventually we end up having a disagreement about who has the hottest costume. So since can't agree, we decide to drag a slave out of its cage and ask IT who has the hottest costume!
Unfortunately for the slave, no matter who he picks, the other 2 girls get pissed and start beating on him. LOL. So he keeps changing his mind! And whenever he picks a different girl (whichever one is currently beating on him, of course) the OTHER two then get pissed and start beating on him! The poor loser just can't win...must suck to be a slave! LOL.

Girls:
Goddess Randi
Princess PERFECTION
Empress Jennifer

Category: CANING
Keywords: whipping, corporal punishment, female domination, femdom, ballbusting.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 16, 2022 6:57 am
Red Stiletto Stomping

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: FETCOUP_Red Stiletto Stomping
Size: 475.28 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:28, 11887 Kbps, 1280x720, 59.940 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Jade continues her debut with a session in her sharp red stilettos. She loves the power she has over her slave as he literally has no way to stop her . She takes advantage of this in many ways including full weight standing, marching and stomping. She even lands some really hard jumps despite her prior agreement not to jump. She obviously doesnt care about the damage she causes to her slave. You can see his poor balls continue to swell up and the shaft of his cock leak red stuff from her repetitive sharp heel digging. Jade is truly a fierce Mistress that thoroughly enjoys dominating and damaging her slave.

Category: CBT
Related Categories: TRAMPLING, BALLBUSTING, FOOT FETISH, BALL STOMPING.
Keywords: brutal bdsm, mistress jade, cock trample, cock trampling, cbt, ball trample, trample, cock box, cock crush, cock stomp, jumping, high heels, stomping, heel trample, cock jump.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 16, 2022 12:10 pm
You ONLY Get to Fuck MY Shoes

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CSFEM_You ONLY Get to Fuck MY Shoes
Format: wmv
Size: 145.81 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:37, 2999 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

You ONLY Get to Fuck MY Shoes
Mistress Sara struts into the room wearing her sexy high heels. She lays down on the couch and draws you near to her. She teases you mercilessly with her sexy body, legs and high heels. You are so turned on and she knows this. She continues to tease you and slowly brings her heels to your cock as you kneel beside her. She pulls her shoe back to give you room to stick your cock between her heels and her bare foot. She commands you to fuck her shoes.

That is all you are good for. Fucking her shoes while she teases you mercilessly. You become crazed and desperate to cum. This is what she wants. She wants you to shoot your hot load all over her shoes and then lick them clean like the good shoe bitch you are. You are under HER COMMAND! This video is extremely sexy and erotic. Mistress Sara is absolutely spectacular! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for shoe and foot fans!

Mistress:
Sara Akeera, Mistress

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION , FOOT FETISH , FOOT GAGGING , FOOT SLAVE TRAINING , FOOT WORSHIP
Keywords: sara akeera , shoe fucking , mistress , wrinklage , stinky feet , toe jam , black , soles , bare soles , pov , high heels , stockings , pantyhose , nylons , facebusting

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 17, 2022 4:33 am
Taste of Leather

Starring: Katie Kush

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: FE_Taste of Leather
Size: 844.64 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:32, 10102 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 117 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Katie's slave has yet to earn the privilege to touch her skin with his tongue. He must first prove he is worthy enough by spit shining her leather boots clean from the laces down to the filthy soles. She orders him to start licking the crud off the bottom of her boots while he stays locked in his kennel. His mouth will know the taste of leather over and over again as he shows he can be a good bottom boot bitch. Mistress Katie pulls him out of his cage so he can really dive deep into every crevice of her leather boots. She grinds the soles of her boots all over his tongue then makes him suck her sharp heels as if it was a cock. He is just a filthy boot slut and will be treated like one. Mistress Katie won't be pleased until his tongue is painted black from licking every inch of her leather boots.

Category: BOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM.
Keywords: katie kush.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 17, 2022 6:41 am
Loren Trampling Close-Up in Sport Shoes!

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ABBIECATFETISH_Loren Trampling Close-Up in Sport Shoes!
Size: 784.26 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:50, 15815 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Heyy There! You can see Loren again, just now in close-up view! Now she is in the mood, to show off her very worn shoes to us, also how cruel way she tramples her slave! ;)

Keywords: loren, fix angle, face standing, hard trampling, throat standing, dancing, jumping, sport shoes, close up, dirty shoes.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 17, 2022 7:46 am
Abbie and Zoe Trampling and Dancing!

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ABBIECATFETISH_Abbie and Zoe Trampling and Dancing!
Size: 698.22 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:16, 13280 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Two beautieful girl! Very cool clip! Not to be missed! ;)

Keywords: zoe, abbie cat, face standing, red nails, throat standing, dancing, jumping, sandals, new girl.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 17, 2022 8:53 am
Kelly and Lucy - Trampling in Shoes!

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ABBIECATFETISH_Kelly and Lucy - Trampling in Shoes!
Size: 712.27 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:27, 13221 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Heyy There! Kelly and Lucy are doing a fantastic trampling again together! Smile Kelly is in gym shoes and Lucy is wearing a well-worn shoes.. They are enjoying this sooooo much! I dont have to introduce them i think; Just enjoy!! ;)

Keywords: kelly, lucy, face standing, sport shoes, throat standing, gym shoes, jumping, used shoes.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 17, 2022 6:41 pm
Teaching My Girlfriends 3, Part 9

Starring: Marie McCray, Karmen Karma, Tysen Rich

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_Teaching My Girlfriends 3, Part 9
Size: 527.68 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:59, 9058 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

This poor slave has been brutalized by these girls, and unfortunately for him it looks like the festival of pain will continue. I've filmed many occasions where a girl experienced at femdom teaches new girls about the lifestyle but never have I seen a group of students be so ruthless and into hurting the male slave! They all put on some pretty high heels and begin to him yet again, this time trampling him with little care for the permanent scars they are inflicting on his skin. While he screams the girls laugh, it's pure enjoyment for them as Marie, Tysen and Karmen leave their marks on him for him to remember for years to come.

Related Categories: TRAMPLING

Download: