Author
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 09, 2022 10:03 am
Candy and Sally BRUTAL Trampling in High Heels!

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ABBIECATFETISH_Candy and Sally BRUTAL Trampling in High Heels!
Format: mp4
Size: 550.62 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:54, 15531 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Hi There! Candy and the New girl; Sally now doing their best and in a brutal way they trample their loser slave in high heels!! Here is everything good!.. Throat standing, jumping on his body and hard kicking! So I can say just; Dont miss it out!!

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: HIGH HEELS.
Keywords: candy, sally, high heels, hard trampling, brutal trampling.

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 10, 2022 9:40 am
Crushed cock under my heels

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Crushed cock under my heels
Size: 568.72 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:15, 6849 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Little dicks deserve big punishments, so i trample and tread this pathetic little dick into the hard wooden floor with my boots. I press down on it with all of my grinding his cock right into the floor, I squash it like it was a dirty unwelcome creature, crushing it under my boots. I've restrained my slave so that he can't protect him self from my wickedness. I've got each of his legs tied outwards. Then i start to dig my heels into the flesh of his dick breaking his skin with my sharp heels. I love t0rturing dicks, and i love hearing this wimp whine, moan and cry while i make him suffer for me. This worthless twat cries like a bitch for me. hahaha…..

Keywords for this clip include:
Princess Brook, British Femdom, British Female Domination, British Mistress, English Mistress, English Femdom, English Female Domination. English Dominatrix, British Dominatrix, English Humiliatrix, British Humiliatrix, Femdom, Female Domination, Domination, Humiliation, Humiliatrix, Dominatrix, Domme, cock crushing, CBT, ball , CBT Trampling,

Category: CBT
Related Categories: DICK SLAPPING, CRUSH, BALLBUSTING, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM.
Keywords: princess brook.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 10, 2022 11:50 am
Crushing your dick with my stinky flats

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Crushing your dick with my stinky flats
Size: 209.69 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:02, 7047 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

I used this flats every day of the week. I went to work and it definitely is too stinky. I thought about leaving my slave smelling my flats for hours, but this I do practically every day and always his face smells like my stinky feet, but this time I want something new, I want your penis smelling like my stinky feet. It is so humiliating and so pathetic the penis of a man being crushed by a smelly shoe, but that is what I want and that is what I expect from my slave: that he always feel humiliated and knows that he is only a foot slave.

Related Categories: COCK TEASE, SHOEJOB, TRAMPLING, SWEATY FEET, FOOT DOMINATION.
Keywords: cock, cock trampling, cock stomping, flats, flats fetish, stinky feet, sweat feet, foot slave, foot domination, shoe fetish, shoejob, slave, trampling, trample, stomping.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 10, 2022 2:02 pm
Moore's Core

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_MooresCore_(Internet HD 720p)
Size: 609.72 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:26, 7963 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Moore's Core

Randy Moore has a personal trainer that she pays to come to her house and train her and she treats him like absolute sh*tt. She feels like since she is paying him a lot of money, that she should be able to treat him however she wants, and he should do whatever she says- no matter how degrading.
One day she decides she is going to REALLY abuse him and devises a plan. She complains to him that her girlfriend''s trainer does stuff with her where she stands on one of those rubber "balance balls" to work on her core while doing curls, etc. (She knows he does not have one of those with him because he comes to her house and does not have equipment with him.) When he objects that he does not have a ball like this for her to stand on, she threatens to fire him!
Then she DEMANDS that he lay his head down on the HARD PAVEMENT so she can STAND on it while she does her curls!! (Please do this clip outdside so the slave's head is on hard concrete!) Reluctantly, he lays his head down at her feet, as he has no choice but to allow her to use him as her own personal exercise equipment.
Ms. Moore then does bicep curls while standing FULL WEIGHT on the slave's HEAD, smashing his face into the hard concrete! She even does some "victory poses" to show off her superiority!
Randy Moore weighs about 135lbs of solid muscle and each dumbbell weighs 15lbs, so that is 165lbs of total weight on the slave's skull, smashing his face into the concrete!

Category: HUMILIATION
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, TRAMPLING, SNEAKER FETISH, HUMILIATION.
Keywords: victory, victory pose.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 10, 2022 3:06 pm
Doin the Trample Dance

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_JenniferTrampleDance-8 Mbps HD
Format: wmv
Size: 401.87 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:37, 7952 Kbps, 1440x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Doin The Trample Dance

Slaves are really just things to use and walk all over anyway, so it makes sense to use a slave's body as a "thing" to dance on. In My HEELS, of course. LOL. This is just Me havin fun walking all over and abusing one of the losers that serves Me and grovels at My feet regularly. I throw a few kicks to his balls in there for good measure and make sure I try to hurt him. Yet all he does is stare up at Me in admiration and "thank" Me for treating him like sh*tt. LOL. PATHETIC.

Girls:
Empress Jennifer

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: brat girls, cbt, trampling, high heels, female domination.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 11, 2022 3:26 am
Savage Sharp Wedges

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: FETCOUP_Savage Sharp Wedges
Size: 148.73 MB
Video: avc1, 00:03:49, 5219 Kbps, 960x540, 30.000 fps

Mistress Mayhem has some seriously sharp wedges on that she uses to really lay a beating on her slave. She nearly chops his dick in half with her entire weight crushing down on his shaft. Towards the end of the clip she even moves the curtain to cover his face, just so it doesnt distract her from having her fun.

Related Categories: TRAMPLING, FOOT FETISH, BALLBUSTING, FEMDOM.
Keywords: mistress mayhem, brutal bdsm, ball busting, cock box, foot fetish, balls trample, cock trample, cbt, trampling, cock crush, stomping, crush.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 11, 2022 4:35 am
Teal Heels Trample

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: FETCOUP_Teal Heels Trample
Size: 199.33 MB
Video: avc1, 00:03:51, 6961 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Mayhem has on a pair of beautiful teal high heels and she wants to let loose on her slave. She walks all over his cock and balls, stepping down with her sharp spikes on his balls and even his cock. She even stomps down over and over without a care for her slaves well being.

Related Categories: TRAMPLING, BALLBUSTING, BALL STOMPING, FOOT FETISH.
Keywords: mistress mayhem, brutal bdsm, ball busting, cock box, balls trample, cock trample, foot fetish, cbt, trampling, cock crush, stomping, trample, crush.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 11, 2022 5:38 am
Clear Wedge Trample Up Close

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: FETCOUP_Clear Wedge Trample Up Close
Size: 274.87 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:19, 7005 Kbps, 1280x720, 60.000 fps

Mistress Mayhem decides to trample her slaves cock and balls with her very unforgiving wedges. She steps, stomps, crushes and flattens his genitals, taking pleasure in her efforts. Its evident that she is completely content with full weight trampling of his cock and balls.

Related Categories: TRAMPLING, BALLBUSTING, BALL STOMPING, FOOT FETISH.
Keywords: brutal bdsm, mistress mayhem, cock trample, cock trampling, cbt, ball trample, trample, trampling, cock box, cock crush, cock stomp, cock jump, cock jumping, jumping, stomping.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 11, 2022 6:42 am
Girls Love to Trample

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CSFEM_Girls Love to Trample
Format: wmv
Size: 185.96 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:08:28, 2996 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Girls Love to Trample
Pain! Lots of pain. That's what this slave experienced as the heels of Mistress T and Princess Ami demolished his poor pathetic soul. Even our camera crew was stunned by the whole scene.

What makes it even more remarkable, is that he didn't even do anything to upset the Mistresses. They did it just because they love it. Trample fans... don't miss this clip!

Mistress:
Ami, Princess
T, Mistress

Related Categories: TRAMPLING , HIGH HEELS , HUMAN FURNITURE , FOOT DOMINATION , SHOE FETISH
Keywords: princess ami , brutal beauty , long hair , brunette , trample , slides , mistress t

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 12, 2022 3:28 am
Lucy HARD Trampling in Extreme Shoes!

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ABBIECATFETISH_Lucy HARD Trampling in Extreme Shoes!
Size: 715.89 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:47, 14606 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Hi There! Lucy gives the maximum again, and tramples her slave very hard in her extreme high heels! Wink She is jumping on the slaves body, bouncing on his throat, doing what makes her happy... Of course the sight is perfect again! ;)

Keywords: lucy, high heels, face standing, hard trampling, throat standing, jumping.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 12, 2022 4:36 am
Candy and Sally HARD Trampling!

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ABBIECATFETISH_Candy and Sally HARD Trampling!
Size: 751.32 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:06, 14636 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Candy and Sally dont make you disappointed! They trample their slave very hard now in sport shoes. They really dont care, jumping on the slaves body kicking him, bouncing on his throat, standing on his face. The are feeling very good what is very visible! ;)

Keywords: candy, sally, face standing, hard trampling, throat standing, jumping, sport shoes, gym shoes.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 12, 2022 5:45 am
EXTREME High Heels Trampling - Candy

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ABBIECATFETISH_EXTREME High Heels Trampling - Candy
Size: 678.3 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:08, 13159 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Candy taking her extreme high heels again. She thought to smoke a cigarette, but during trampling her slave! As we got used to, she doesnt care her slaves suffering, and pushing the heels deep into her slaves body! Of course sometimes bouncing on the throat also, stepping and trampling on this pathetic guy how she likes! ;)

Keywords: candy, high heels, face standing, hard trampling, throat standing.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 12, 2022 4:35 pm
Do you wanna cum Ok but I will ruined

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Do you wanna cum Ok but I will ruined
Size: 419.34 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:06, 7025 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

I always like to give pain my slave, I always like to slap his face, leave marks on him, leave him at my feet, preferably under my sandals so he knows he doesn't deserve to touch my feet always. One of my favorite things is tease him, tease with my feet, my sandals, my hand, my whip, with everything I want, after all, here I am the boss and it is always my way. Even his cum and the way he's going to cum it, I will decide. In this video I will show you how a slave usually and should cum, or better, cum but without pleasure. Once in a while I allow my slave cum, but have to be in my way. With this, he will cum but his cock will be pressed and crushed so much that his orgasm will be ruined! How I love it! Enjoy, enjoy, but when you cum, you will suffer!

Category: RUINED ORGASMS
Related Categories: TRAMPLING, SHOEJOB, FOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, CUMSHOTS.
Keywords: footjob, foot fetish, feet fetish, foot, feet.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 13, 2022 1:28 pm
Clear Wedge Trample

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: FETCOUP_Clear Wedge Trample
Size: 458.63 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:16, 11894 Kbps, 1280x720, 59.940 fps

Mistress Mayhem decides to trample her slaves cock and balls with her very unforgiving wedges. She steps, stomps, crushes and flattens his genitals, taking pleasure in her efforts. Its evident that she is completely content with full weight trampling of his cock and balls.

Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, BALL STOMPING, FOOT FETISH, TRAMPLING.
Keywords: cock trample, ball trample, mistress mayhem, brutal bdsm, wedge trample, cock box, ball stomping, cock trampling, ball trampling, cock crush.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 13, 2022 2:35 pm
Savage Stiletto Stomping

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: FETCOUP_Savage Stiletto Stomping
Size: 433.2 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:00, 11862 Kbps, 1280x720, 59.940 fps

This is truly our most BARBARIC and EXTREME clip to date! Introducing Mistress Savage and her sharp, gold metal stilettos. Her slave thought it would be a good idea to have Mistress Savage put in headphones (playing loud heavy metal) and wear a blindfold for her first time stomping in stilettos. What a TERRIBLE idea! Mistress Savage steps up, and without a word, puts on her blindfold and gets lost in the COMPLETE DESECRATION of his cock and balls. I mean she truly gets lost! Not able to hear or see what she is doing, she just keeps stomping down with complete and utter disregard for his genitals. The stomps are absolutely FIERCE, even landing with her spike stiletto! Quickly into the clip starts to develop from several cuts and the slave starts to literally scream and jerk around. His mouth is taped and wrists are restrained not that she would care even if she could see or hear. There is truly no relenting for the entire clip and you can literally see his balls swell and bruises develop. ABSOLUTELY BARBAROUS! The only reason she stops is that he finally bucks his cock box out from under the bed. This is truly a savage clip with an incredible introduction of Mistress Savage. We can only imagine what is in store for this poor slaves manhood if he finds himself under her feet again.

Related Categories: TRAMPLING, BALL STOMPING, BALLBUSTING, FOOT FETISH.
Keywords: brutal bdsm, ball busting, cock box, cock trample, foot fetish, heel trample, ball stomping, trample, trampling, cock crush, ball jumping, ball trample, mistress savage.

Download: