Author
hlioneta
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 01, 2021 4:40 pm
Clinic Berlin

screenshot

Description:

BERLIN CLINIC points in three different scenes and Bondage, elastic education, breath reduction, Fisting, pissing, vacuum bed, electric treatment, catheter, enema, and more!

Genre:

BDSM, Anal torture, Pissing

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 609 MB
Lenght: 1 h 7 min
Type: 480p

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Sep 01, 2021 11:30 pm
Valentina Nappi - Finger Fucked Prostate

screenshot

Genre:

Femdom, HandJob, Prostate Massage, Milking, Cumshot, Stockings

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 636 MB
Lenght: 10 min 38 s
Year: 2015
Type: 1080p

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Sep 02, 2021 2:55 am
Denis & Edgar

screenshot

Genre:

Femdom, Russian, Female domination, Strap On, Anal,

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 351 MB
Lenght: 14 min 51 s
Year: 2013
Type: 720p

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Sep 02, 2021 6:20 am
Mistress Rebeca - (Updated: 25 January 2019)

screenshot

Genre:

Russian Mistress, Female Domination, Cuckold

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 580 MB
Lenght: 20 min 44 s
Year: 2019

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Sep 02, 2021 9:45 am
Macy Cartel (Gets Worship While Texting

screenshot

Description:

Macy has convinced danni that he is her 'boyfriend.' Danni does his best to keep his 'girlfriend' happy even though it sometimes feels like she is taking advantage of him. Macy texts while danni worships her feet, then Macy convinces danni to lick her asshole. That is as close as he is allowed to get to her pussy for now. Macy takes pictures and giggles while danni buries his face in her ass. She sends the pictures to her 'ex-boyfriend,' who is much bigger and stronger than danni, and they laugh at him together. Macy loves how danni will do whatever she asks. Danni complains to Macy that he thinks it's weird that they still haven't kissed yet. Aren't boyfriends and girlfriends supposed to kiss? Macy explains to danni that kissing is overrated. Eventually, Macy will take danni to the country club and show him off to her girlfriends. She can't wait to show them what a well-trained slave, err 'boyfriend,' danni is. Macy's 'ex-boyfriend' texts to ask her if she can bring over a jacket that he left at her place. Macy asks danni if he will drive her to her ex-boyfriend's house. Danni asks Macy why her ex-boyfriend was over. Macy tells him that he wasn't. It's something she found in the closet from when they lived together. That sounds reasonable to danni. Danni agrees to drive his 'girlfriend' over to her ex's house and wait in the car while she returns his jacket. ssion and absolutely no release. Chloe makes him beg to date her toilet! Edging and then back into chastity. Chloe attaches it to her skirt. The old fool is humiliated and frustrated. This clip also has 2 great highlights from other jerk off humiliation type clips.

Genre:

Femdom, Blonde, Ass Worship, Humiliation, Chastity

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 983 MB
Lenght: 9 min 2 s
Year: 2020

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Sep 02, 2021 8:00 pm
Adria Rae (Chastised Cunt Licker

screenshot

Description:

Mistress Adria Rae has no need for her slave's cock and keeps it locked up tight in chastity. His dick will never see the light of day again but she has more than enough use for his pretty little mouth. Her sweet, young and extra greedy pussy puts the bitch to work as she grinds herself away to orgasm. She loves nothing more than watching a slave beneath her doing anything and everything to escape a life of chastity.

Genre:

Femdom, High Heels, Stockings, Chastity, Pussy Licking

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 886 MB
Lenght: 10 min 53 s
Year: 2016

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Sep 02, 2021 11:25 pm
Mistress Nikki Whiplash (Ballbusting Training Day (BB1464)

screenshot

Description:

:It's ballbusting training day for two of Nikki's unlucky slaves! They're both bound and not going anywhere until Nikki says so - with one hanging upside down from the ceiling by his spread ankles! Both pairs of balls are looking vulnerable, and great targets for Nikki's sadistic affections. Nikki gives both slaves lots of ball abuse, with kicking, slapping and vice-like crushes in her strong fingers. Just listen to those howls of agony!

Genre:

Femdom, Humiliation, BDSM, Pain, Kicking, Kneeing, Lingerie, Ballbusting, Punching, Squeezing, Slapping, Dungeon, Stockings, High Heels

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 373 MB
Lenght: 16 min 42 s
Year: 2021

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Sep 03, 2021 2:50 am
Hands Free Orgasm

screenshot

Description:

Mistress Evelyn is an expert at edging out a slave's big load from their helpless balls. There is nothing more satisfying to her than getting a tied up boy so on the edge that he can cum buckets without a hand even on his cock. A true ruined orgasm! With every stroke of pleasure comes a bit more pain to his balls as she slowly closes the vice inch by inch making it as tight as it can possibly go. Once the vice has his balls a beautiful shade of purple then she knows it's time to ruin his orgasm the best way she can.

Genre:

Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, CBT

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 1.17 GiB
Lenght: 16 min 14 s

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Sep 03, 2021 9:40 am
Goddess Harley (Wives Cheat On Wimps

screenshot

Description:

You're a bad husband, your cock is a joke, your friends are hotter than you. by a mile, and you are going to be taught a lesson. The lesson is that all women cheat on bad lovers like you. I've already asked all my friends and its unanimous. You are a just the kind of wimp that's perfect to cheat on. and even flaunt it in your face! I'm gonna show you how I'm gonna line up guys suck them off. Then, I'll be fucking them in our bed! The only thing that turns me on about you is thinking of you jerking off in the corner while I fuck your friends.

Genre:

Femdom, Humiliation, Financial Domination, Big Tits, SPH, Sexual Rejection, Homewrecker, Dildo Sucking, High Heels

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 689 MB
Lenght: 15 min 12 s
Year: 2017

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Sep 03, 2021 11:20 pm
Mistress Margaret - Facesitting In The Nature

screenshot

Genre:

Femdom, Facesitting, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship And Lick, Outdoor

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 471 MB
Lenght: 16 min 27 s
Year: 2016

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Sep 04, 2021 6:10 am
Fabiana Fox, Lance Hart - Fabiana Convinces Slave to Go Eunuch

screenshot

Genre:

Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Cum Eating, Emasculation, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Long Legs, Pantyhose + Leotard, Petite, Teen Dommes

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 468 MB
Lenght: 12 min 37 s
Year: 2020

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Sep 04, 2021 4:26 pm
Goddess Harley (Now Stop And Let It Drip

screenshot

Description:

It's not even fair, is it??? Im wearin a skimpy black latex bikini and ordering you to stroke super fast.
Its almost as if Im gonna make you cum fast on purpose, huh???
That would be crazy right??? If you came real fast.
You saw me wearin this and cam super fast. Like right now. Like right now. Oh no , Oh No.
So sorry I ruined all 3 or your failed orgasms tho. LOL

Genre:

Femdom, Humiliation, Domination, Edging, Cum Countdown, Latex, JOI, Tease And Denial, Jerk Off Instruction, Orgasm Control, Orgasm Denial, Latex, Legs Fetish, Bare Feet, Foot Fetish

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 498 MB
Lenght: 10 min 29 s
Year: 2019

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Sep 05, 2021 2:41 am
Princess Beverly (Kicking Princess Bella's Slave

screenshot

Description:

This was a fun clip. Bella is behind the camera for this one. She basically just "gave" me this loser to kick in the nuts as hard and as much as I want! He is like totally obsessed with her...so we are both basically laughing in his face that she can make him do anything for her. (It's funny- we talk about him like he is a "thing" for Bella to use however she wants- like he isn't standing right there next to us in the room! LOL) Bella doesn't give a **** though- I fuckin love her. She knows that she can talk shttt right in front of this losers face about how he doesn't mean ANYTHING to her- and he will STILL do whatever she says! Fuckin awesome. Now THAT is a good slave, IMO!
So I decide that I want to kick him in the nuts like HARD- with some pointy steel-toed boots! Haha. But me n Bella laugh that this bitch has no choice in the matter. Bella just snaps her fingers and gives the order- and this bitch's legs INSTANTLY SPREAD WIDE. LOL I am impressed! And even though you can't see her in this clip, Bella is just sitting back, laughing, and filming the whole thing for our profit. (And of course commanding her "bitch" to keep getting back up and letting me kick it in the balls again, and again, and AGAIN...)
Her slave did pretty good. Even though he was obviously in agony, he kept getting up when commanded- and that is all that matters in a slave. Obedience and the ability to suffer for our profit and entertainment! Bella decided she MAY keep him a little longer based on his obedience...haha.

Genre:

Femdom, Humination, Brunette, High Heels, Ballbusting

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 987 MB
Lenght: 11 min 13 s
Year: 2017

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Sep 05, 2021 6:06 am
The Gimp Project

screenshot

Description:

He is totally restrained, immobile, my perfectly still gimp. I tease him mercilessly with no safe words as I crawl over his restrained body, teasing his cock until he begs for relief. I take him to the edge over and over making him beg for a mercy orgasm. -Mistress Demi

Genre:

Femdom, Milking, Handjob, BDSM, FaceSitting, Ejaculation, Smothering, Bondage, Ebony, Footjob, Body Bag

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 1.12 GiB
Lenght: 15 min 46 s

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Sep 05, 2021 9:31 am
Blind Strap-On Fucking

screenshot

Description:

I've got my slave strapped down to a table and his legs propped way up into the air on some spreader bars. He's begged for my cock in his ass all day long and he's finally going to get it. But he won't get the pleasure of seeing the act happen. I don't want anything to distract him from the pressure in his ass as my huge cock slides balls deep inside of him. So, I made him wear a blindfold. He'll be rammed into next week and never even get to see it. I find this hilarious. His moans of excitement tell me that even without sight, his asshole is giving him all the sensory information he needs. This is a brutal assfucking with GoPro action that you don't want to miss.

Genre:

Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Stockings, Handjob, BDSM

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 528 MB
Lenght: 9 min 1 s

DOWNLOAD LINK: