Type: 1080p

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 01, 2021 9:36 am
Gigi Allens (KiIIer ASS

screenshot

Description:

Gigi catches her husbands pervert brother snooping around the basement, he has always been a little pervert. She decides to give him a glimpse of what he has been wanting. Gigi puts a collar and leash around his neck and forces him onto the table, she proceeds to smother him full weight with her ass. She controls every breath he takes with her ass, making him wait longer and longer before getting up. She threatens to stay on top of his face until the brutal end.. but decides to keep him around to torment more later.

Genre:

Femdom, Brunette, Big Tits, High Heels, Face Siiting

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 993 MB
Lenght: 12 min 11 s
Year: 2016

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Dec 01, 2021 12:36 pm
ButtShock!

screenshot

Description:

A testament to her Mindblowing, Facebreaking Facesitting style, Pixel Pixie takes her face seat to the brink of with the Micro G-String she chose to wear! To his utter shock, her barely-there Micro G-String wasn't enough for Pixel to maximize the effectiveness of her Face Smothers! Upping the ante, Pixel decides to slide her Tiny G-String off to one side & aggressively apply her Last Boss level of Face Smothering! Continuously reaching the pinnacle of humiliation, the depths of Facesitting hit maximum with Constant Nude Face Riding, as Pixel racks up her score to unprecedented heights of elite ownership! OMFGWOW!!! Entertained by pushing the boundaries of The Facesitting Fetish, Pixel torments him with Hard Reverse Facesitting, Riding, Worship, and Grinding & breaks through each checkpoint at breakneck speeds! Relentless & with reckless abandon, Pixel's domination surges forth as her Perfect Facesitting forces her slave to submit to her ass time & again as he frequently pleads for mercy! This is met with only more punishment, for his fate is sealed and muffled under Pixel's incredible gymnast ass!

Genre:

Femdom, Face Sitting, Smother, Ass Worship, Ass Humiliation, Ass Grinding, Nude Facesitting, Face Smothering, Face Riding, Face Grinding, G-String, Body Oil

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 437 MB
Lenght: 17 min 55 s
Type: 720p

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Dec 02, 2021 12:36 am
Goddess Damazonia (Amazon Butt Fuck

screenshot

Description:

Chastity slave Draven can't resist shoving things in his ass. Mistress Damazonia finds him working a dildo in and out of his slutty hole in the living room. Dressed in leather with her huge red strap on cock out she wastes no time giving her a piece of her mind and teasing him after taking his toy. With her amazon height, it's an easy game of keep away. She orders him to go to work on her big dick and she fucks his mouth, making him gag and deepthroat. After making him use a step stool to put him at the correct height Damazonia bends him over and shoves her dick deep in his ass. Once he's been thoroughly violated she flips him over and takes his ass even deeper in between harsh face slapping and brutal verbal humiliation. Too bad sales aren't allowed to cum.

Genre:

Femdom, Brunette, Big Tits, High Heels, Tattoo, Strap-On, Pegging, Anal, Chastity

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 856 MB
Lenght: 11 min 47 s
Year: 2021

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Dec 02, 2021 6:36 am
Eat Your Cum from my Pussy w Madeline

screenshot

Description:

Madeline Marlowe and Lance Hart have been friends for years. They've done a ton of scenes together when she was directing at Kink, but strangely they've never actually had regular sex. So Madeline came over to Lance's house, put on some shiny pantyhose and they got down. Lance's wife, Charlotte Sartre, filmed it. Of course, Madeline and Lance are both freaks so it's not very vanilla sex. He worshiped her ass and pussy over her shiny pantyhose. She teased his cock. He ripped her pantyhose open and licked her pussy while she sat on his face. Then he finally put his hard cock in her perfect wet pussy. This was about a decade of sexual tension building, so they both were a little mind blown. She came on his cock multiple times, then told him to fill her pussy up with cum. They both knew he'd be cleaning it out right after with his tongue. After she was done with his cock, she told him to get on all fours and show her his ass. She wasn't done. She came all the way over to his house, of course she needed to pound his ass with a strap-on.

Genre:

Femdom, Pussy Licking, Hardcore, Pussy Worship, FaceSitting, Pantyhose, Ass Worship, Handjob, Cum Eating, Creampie, Blowjob, Ass Licking, Rimjob, Spitting

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 1.08 GiB
Lenght: 29 min 43 s

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Dec 02, 2021 9:36 am
Alexandra Snow (Nephew Begs Auntie Snow For Chastity Release

screenshot

Description:

Alexandra's jerk zombie is desperate for release from chastity. It begs. Alexandra teases the drone with the key to its chastity device. Finally, she unlocks him. The drone strokes when and how Alexandra instructs. When she tells it to stop it must immediately return itself to the chastity device. She circles him like prey as he strokes for her. Alexandra keeps her jerk drone right on the edge of orgasm with intermittent returns to the chastity cage. He becomes even more mindless. The slave begs for mercy and Alexandra instructs it to lock itself back into chastity. She closes the lock around the cage. The slave is now actually grateful to be returned to chastity. He will remain locked for at least another three months. This is his punishment for asking for ever asking for mercy.

Genre:

Femdom, Humiliation, Spanking, Brunette, Stockings, Chastity

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 480 MB
Lenght: 6 min 29 s
Year: 2019

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Dec 02, 2021 9:36 pm
Mistress Salma (aka Mila Noir)

screenshot

Genre:

Femdom, Food Play, Pissing, Piss Drinking, Toilet Service

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 197 MB
Lenght: 6 min 57 s

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Dec 03, 2021 12:36 am
Ally Tate (Sissies Deserve Cuckolding

screenshot

Description:

am in charge which means I do whatever I want... You can warm my pussy up for my date, but just know that I will be out enjoying big cocks while you are at home dreaming of your bitch-goddess. Get on your knees and stare at my pierced clit and pretty pussy, now jerk your little sissy dick. I want to completely cuckold you. I want to have you addicted and loyal to me while I go and fuck whomever I please. lol That sounds like a good idea doesn't it? You are not man enough to handle a woman like me, you are better off serving as my sissy cuckold. Worshiping pussy and ass making me happy and pleasing ME!! XX-Mistress Ally

Genre:

Femdom, Small Tits, Brunette, Solo

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 781 MB
Lenght: 9 min 38 s

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Dec 03, 2021 6:36 am
Sarah Diavola - Sarah Takes Over a Strip Club Part 1

screenshot

Genre:

All Sex, Face Sitting, Hand Jobs, Teen Dommes

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 680 MB
Lenght: 11 min 31 s
Year: 2020

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Dec 03, 2021 9:36 am
Princess Cindi (Hey That's Dangerous

screenshot

Description:

Sooo, Someone emailed in to us at the admin email at miamimeangirls and said that they were concerned that they saw Goddess Rodea basically try to crush a slaves throat by standing on his neck, LOL! (They literally said it was terrible that she would jeopardize his life just to make a buck) After I stopped laughing my ass off at the email, I showed it to the slave, grabbed him by the collar, and took him outside for an encore to show him how little his pathetic fucking life means to US.

Genre:

Femdom, Humination, Brat Girls, Foot Fetish

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 490 MB
Lenght: 5 min 36 s
Year: 2015

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Dec 03, 2021 12:36 pm
Veruca James (05.07.2012)

screenshot

Description:

Never sent a white boy to do a black man's job: Pleasuring white women. Lexington Steele is consulting Veruca James and her
boyfriend Wade. Veruca loves her man but he can' offer her what she really needs- a goof hardcore fucking. Wade is packing as much as a
squirrel and Lex is about to prescribe a big black cock to remedy the situation. Wade knows this is the last resort before Veruca kicks him
to the curb. Veruca James unzips Lex's pants and whips out the 10th Wonder of The World. Wade can only sit and watch as his girl sucks
on the legendary Lexington Steele. Veruca keeps sucking on that big black cock until it's her pussy's turn to get a taste of chocolate. Lex's
black missile guides its way into Veruca's fuck hole until her boyfriend's self esteem dwindles away. Wade's front row to this interracial
fucking sees his girlfriend getting her white pussy drilled by a black cock that could double for a submarine in Jamaica. Veruca's pussy
becomes permanently useless for Wade and the next stop on the interracial express is her asshole. Veruca's bunghole gives that black
cock a vice-like grip as it tunnels its way inside her colon. Wade can;t help but look on as his girlfriend is finally get then physical satisfaction
she;s always craved. Veruca James never had anal sex and for her to get Lex's cock as her first really says something. It also says something
about Veruca that she's wearing the biggest smile as Lex sprays her face with his Steele sauce. The cuckold can't compare on many levels
and we have a feeling that Veruca James is done with crackers.

Genre:

Interracial, Anal, Big Dick, Hardcore, Cuckold

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 1.14 GiB
Lenght: 35 min 31 s
Year: 2012

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Dec 03, 2021 3:36 pm
Daisy Ducati & amp; Lyra Law (Femdom FFM Threesomes

screenshot

Description:

Learn how to enjoy FFM threesome sex with two females taking charge of the action. Whether or not you are a dominatrix or have a femdom & male submissive dynamic, Daisy Ducati and Lyra Louvel show you how the girls can call the shots, including double penetration of the male and bisexual interaction with each other, including cocksucking and three-way oral sex. See how to incorporate strap-on sex for pegging or fucking of all holes!

Genre:

Femdom, Domination, Oral Sex, 3some, Latex, Strap-on

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 1.41 GiB
Lenght: 39 min 26 s

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Dec 03, 2021 6:36 pm
Mistress Helix (Hand Control After Isolation

screenshot

Description:

What if I made you wait for hours for the feel of a warm hand, soothing eyes? And when I come in, I'm all business. There is nothing you can do but pop, and you will do so exactly when I want, you little slut I have you under control. Ignoring, repetitive lube-pulling, intense hand control, and a few other tricks before you helplessly squirt. Only I could make you love your stay in solitary.

Genre:

Femdom, Tease & Denial, Bondage, Handjob, Pantyhose, Mummification

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 270 MB
Lenght: 9 min 29 s
Year: 2017

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Dec 04, 2021 12:36 am
Mike Panic and Mona Wales (The Spoiled Stepford Husband

screenshot

Description:

She does the cooking. The cleaning. She makes sure the bills are paid on time; your shirts are pressed for work. She decorated every damn inch of the house, planned out all the stops on your last vacation, and looks fucking hot as hell doing it. Your friends congratulate you on snagging such a "catch," and to them you chuckle and say "thanks." But do you ever thank HER, this gorgeous goddess that is your wife? DOUBT IT. You'd probably crumble like the pathetic babyman you actually are if she went out of town for a few days. And that is exactly what happens today, when MAITRESSE MADELINE leaves on a 7-day business trip. The whole house falls to shit, bringing forth magical MONA WALES to the rescue. She appears, a little devil over Mike's shoulders, and lets loose a hurricane of shame on him for being so helpless. Mona spanks him over her knee with a wooden spoon, sploshes him with food, and downright punches his guts. In his own kitchen. They then move to the filthy living room where she fucks him up the ass then shoves her hand up inside him and orders him around, fist-first, as he cleans up the place like a little meatpuppet. He does eventually get close to her pussy--or rather, his tongue does, which she exploits to get herself off over and over again before Madeline gets home. When the cat's away, the mice don't play. They suffer.

Genre:

Femdom, Humiliation

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 1.68 GiB
Lenght: 47 min 2 s

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Dec 04, 2021 3:36 am
Blair Williams (Ruined Sex Life

screenshot

Description:

Amazon Goddess Blair Williams wants nothing more than to completely ruin her slave's sex life...and his asshole! By the time she is done transforming him into a filthy anal whore he will never be able to get off on regular sex again. His mind and ass will be completely ruined to the point of no return. Getting his ass fucked, pounded and stretched will be the the only thing on his mind for the rest of his slutty existence.

Genre:

Femdom, Humiliation, Amazon, Blonde, High Heels, Stockings, Strap-on

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 985 MB
Lenght: 15 min 38 s

DOWNLOAD LINK: