Author
Xazam
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 01, 2020 2:18 pm
Beg For It Harder

screenshot

Genre: Cp, Flogging, Paddle, Rubber, Strap-On

Miss Alex takes her slave on a journey, teaching him how to reflect on his innermost desires and use them to push his limits to please her. She clearly has a passion for intense play, but combine her proficiency in action with her smokey sexy tones and you have a dangerously addictive Femme Fatale on your hands. She conceals her strap-on cock beneath her latex dress and delivers up a good hard hand spanking, before using a variety of vicious implements on his bare ass. Once he's good and red, she starts the pegging, fucking him hard and fast until he can barely take no more

info:
Name: Beg For It Harder.mp4
Duration: 00:37:21

screenshot

Quote:
dead_link_removed
Xazam
Added: Sep 05, 2020 2:41 pm
Mistress Johanna - Take It For Me

screenshot

Genre: Ball Busting, Boot Worship, Cp, Face Slapping, Gloves, Human Ashtray, Kicking, Knee Boots, Leather, Leather Boots, Leather Gloves, Leather Knee Boots, Paddle, Scratching, Smoking, Spitting, Trampling

Cast: Mistress Johanna

Description: Being slave to Mistress Johanna is an extremely special honour and to maintain that most privileged position of servitude, a slave must endure whatever form of treatment she may decide to dish out! This session sees Mistress Johanna using a plethora of testing treatments on her slave, including using him as a human ashtray, a boot polisher, a trample carpet, a spittoon, his balls for ballbusting, kicking and face slapping as well as a good lump of slave meat to thrash.

info:
Name: Take It For Me.mp4
Duration: 00:16:54

screenshot

Quote:
Xazam
Added: Sep 12, 2020 10:52 am
Lady Natalie Black, Lady Victoria Valente - Slap and Spittle

screenshot

Genre: 2 Doms, Blindfold, Boots, Dungeon, Face Slapping, Gloves, Human Ashtray, Leather, Leather Knee Boots, Smoking

Cast: Lady Natalie Black, Lady Victoria Valente

Description: Restrained in the bondage chair, the slave must endure a heavy face slapping, drink their spit, and swallow their cigarette ash.

info:
Name: Slap and Spittle.mp4
Duration: 00:07:52

screenshot

Quote:
Xazam
Added: Sep 13, 2020 8:25 pm
Mistress Johanna - Tube Of Smoke

screenshot

Genre: Bondage, Gloves, Leather, Leather Gloves, Smoking, Spitting

Cast: Mistress Johanna

Description: Mistress Johanna likes to unwind with a cigarette, so it's only right that her slave must smoke her cigarette too. He's been reluctant to accept her smokey exhalations before, so this time she takes that choice away from him, with the use of a straight jacket, sensory deprivation hood and a smoke filled pump-tube feeding directly into his mouth. Plenty of spit, smoke and leather make this a sensuously captivating movie... with Mistress Johanna getting her way, exactly as it should be!

info:
Name: Tube Of Smoke.mp4
Duration: 00:12:48

screenshot

Quote:
Xazam
Added: Sep 15, 2020 6:41 pm
Divine Mistress Heather - Clamped For Milking

screenshot

Genre: Bondage, Cbt, Gloves, Leather, Leather Gloves, Milking, Nipple Torment, Spitting

Cast: Divine Mistress Heather

Description: Draining my slaves on a regular basis is something I not only take great delight in, but a necessary process to keep them weak and compliant. This slave was strapped to my bondage wall, hooded and had his cock and balls clamped in place with a power-vibrator ready to extract his seed. I needed to make him suffer before, during and after his orgasm, so I brought out some of my fiercest nipple clamps, applying several at the same time, before crushing his swollen nipples with my medical forceps. I saved the most excruciating pain for when the vibrator was activated, ensuring that whilst it produced an orgasm, the clamping device on his cock and balls ensured it was 'ruined'.

info:
Name: Clamped For Milking.mp4
Duration: 00:19:53

screenshot

Quote:
Xazam
Added: Sep 17, 2020 8:38 pm
Mistress Eleise De Lacy - Drained By The Milking Machine

screenshot

Genre: Cbt, Gas Mask, Milking Machine, Nipple Torment, Rubber

Cast: Mistress Eleise De Lacy

Description: A milking machine unlike no other is employed in this scene to drain the slave under the strict supervision of Mistress Eleise.

info:
Name: Drained By The Milking Machine.mp4
Duration: 00:05:39

screenshot

Quote:
Xazam
Added: Sep 17, 2020 11:26 pm
Lady Victoria Valente - Red Leather Day

screenshot

Genre: Gloves, High Heels, Leather, Leather Gloves, Leather Mini Skirt

Cast: Lady Victoria Valente

Description: Very few people genuinely love leather and high heels as much as Lady Valente, but the vigor with which this slave slobbers all over her sumptuously soft red leather miniskirt suggests he does! She has decided to treat her dutiful slave with a worship session, allowing him to kiss and lick her leather covered ass and then masturbate his cock between her legs. An honour very few slaves get to experience and one this slave will surely never forget.

info:
Name: Red Leather Day.mp4
Duration: 00:11:05

screenshot

Quote:
Xazam
Added: Sep 18, 2020 8:15 am
Mistress Fox - Stiletto Boot Prints

screenshot

Genre: Boot Worship, Boots, Chastity, Heel Digging, High Heels, Humiliation, Knee Boots, Leather Boots, Leather Knee Boots, Nipple Torment

Cast: Mistress Fox

Description: All the boot hungry slave wants to do is please his Mistress by licking and kissing her stunning stiletto leather knee boots, but she has something a little different in mind. Not only is he made to endure the humiliation of licking the soles of her dirty boots in the great outdoors, he must suffer while he sucks on her heels, with some vicious clamps attached to his nipples. To ensure he remembers this beautiful boot encounter, she uses her heels to sc**** and scratch at his skin, digging the heels deep into his body and his chastity caged cock and balls.

info:
Name: Stiletto Boot Prints.mp4
Duration: 00:14:02

screenshot

Quote:
Xazam
Added: Sep 20, 2020 2:10 pm
Miss Zoe - Smoke My Smoke

screenshot

Genre: Ankle Boots, Boots, Chastity, Humiliation, Leather, Leather Trousers, Nipple Torment

Cast: Miss Zoe

Description: The slave is secured in a chastity device, with his head clamped in place by his Mistress's powerful leather clad thighs. He detests smoking, so Miss Zoe decides to test his devotion, by lighting up and blowing her exhales into his open mouth and face. Combining some nipple torment, making him gasp in pain, ensures her exhales penetrate deep into his body. He needs to learn that anything she gives him, should be savored, even if that includes the very things he might previously have hated.

info:
Name: Smoke My Smoke.mp4
Duration: 00:19:22

screenshot

Quote:
Xazam
Added: Sep 21, 2020 4:23 am
Mistress Athena, Mistress Eleise De Lacy - Being Evil

screenshot

Genre: Boot Fetish, Double Domme, Leather

Cast: Mistress Athena, Mistress Eleise De Lacy

Description: It turned out to be a dark day for the lone man wandering through the woods. Two leather bitches lure him over and suddenly start to take control of the situation. They restrain him and put him through the experience of a lifetime! Leather gloves all over his face and restrained against a tree, they exact their wildest fantasies, at his expense.

info:
Name: Being Evil.mp4
Duration: 00:04:09

screenshot

Quote:
Xazam
Added: Sep 22, 2020 11:05 pm
Divine Mistress Heather, Goddess Tangent - Filthy Fucker Feeding

screenshot

Genre: High Heels, Humiliation, Rubber, Shoe Worship

Cast: Divine Mistress Heather, Goddess Tangent

Description: The slave has been begging for his feed and begging for foot worship, so it seems only right that we combine the two for him! He only gets fed from the soles and heels of our shoes and if that means crushing his food beneath our feet first, then so be it. It's all the food he's going to get and he is told in no uncertain terms that the heels of his Mistress's shoes must be sparkling clean afterwards.

info:
Name: Filthy Fucker Feeding.mp4
Duration: 00:14:09

screenshot

Quote:
Xazam
Added: Sep 23, 2020 7:54 am
Miss Zoe - The J.O.I. Of Latex

screenshot

Genre: Boots, Leather, Leather Thigh Boots, Lingerie, Pov, Rubber

Description: I'm wearing my new latex lingerie especially for you, along with my leather thigh length boots. The only trouble is, I can't wear any underwear with this outfit as it just looks wrong... so I'm going to tease you and allow you to jerk off for me, while I give you a good hard look at my pussy. You will get your cock out on command and start playing with yourself, but don't cum too soon. It will be oh so worth the wait when you obey my every command...

info:
Name: The J.O.I. Of Latex.mp4
Duration: 00:09:01

screenshot

Quote:
Xazam
Added: Sep 24, 2020 3:39 pm
Miss Zoe - Trust Me & Show Me

screenshot

Genre: Humiliation, Masturbation Instruction, Pov, Stockings

Description: It's quite simple really... all you have to do is follow my instructions. I will take you where I want to go with this, so get ready to show me what you've got, show me your cock and I'll tell you what to do with it. I'll tease you with my sexy long legs, stockings, suspenders and high heels. You'll rub that cock of yours, but ultimately, you know the pleasure will be all mine as that's the way this relationship will always work for you slave. You just have to trust me and trust that I know what's best for you...

info:
Name: Trust Me & Show Me.mp4
Duration: 00:07:48

screenshot

Quote:
Xazam
Added: Jan 12, 2021 3:28 am
Property of Mistress Charlie Kicks, Part 1

screenshot

screenshot

Genre: Blonde, Cage, CBT, Chastity Play, Clothespins, Collar, Femdom, gloves, Latex, Nipple Torment, Paddle, Pain, Rimming, Sadism, shoe licking, Slapping, Tattoo

Description: Mistress Charlie Kicks lounges in their dungeon caressing a pair of old nylons. They rub the pantyhose all over their body, including on their pussy, and armpits so the stockings can absorb as much scent as possible. Aptly situated below the cage Mistress Charlie is perched upon, is their property, Carlos Deth, displaying his best behavior. Charlie dangles the pantyhose to torment the desirous Carlos as he begs for just a whiff.

info:

Format: mp4
Time: 00:36:14
Size: 2633.23 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Property of Mistress Charlie Kicks, Part 1
Xazam
Added: Jan 12, 2021 6:01 am
Mascara de Perro

screenshot

screenshot

Genre: BDSM, CBT, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Femdom, Fetish, High Heels, Kinky, Leather, Male Sub, Mask, Nipple Clamps, Nylons Stockings, Pain

Description: Mistress punishes the submissive guy with a mask that reminds him his dog condition. She pinches his nipples, kicks his testicles for which he sits in a chair with his legs spread.

info:

Format: mp4
Time: 00:13:25
Size: 967.72 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Mascara de Perro