Author
hlioneta
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 19, 2021 11:28 am
Mistress Tiffany

screenshot

Description:

Tiffany is having a fun time with her sex toy. She is throwing him on the couch and sitting down on his face with her pussy. She really wants to feel a flashing orgasm once again. She is tightly holding his head with her hands, and directing his tongue. To make the slave better wiggle his tongue, she slaps him on his face, she completely sits on his face, so he is not able to take even a little breathe. And there she goes! The flashing orgasm is reached, Mistress is happy, and the slave is glad that he could to make his mistress satisfied.

Genre:

Femdom, Facesitting, Kunilingus

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 323 MB
Lenght: 11 min 18 s
Year: 2015
Type: 720p

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Feb 19, 2021 10:16 pm
Blaire Williams - Slave to Amazon

screenshot

Genre:

Femdom, Pussy And Ass Worship, Lick, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Facesitting, Stockings

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 795 MB
Lenght: 12 min 35 s
Year: 2016
Type: 1080p

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Feb 20, 2021 12:40 pm
Goddess Brooke & amp; Princess Bella (Kiss Our Ballbusting Shoes

screenshot

Description:

So me and Princess Bella just got done kicking this slave's nuts and just to add insult to injury, we force him to lick his "ball cooties" off our feet lol. Think about it- we literally just got done kicking him in thenuts and now his loser-ass has to lick his testicle-sweat off of our shoes and feet! Haha. And oh yes, we are going to remind him of it again and again...with non-stop verbal abuse. I wonder if we can hurt his feelings as much as we hurt his nuts?? Well we certainly try! Ya know, what I can't figure out? How do you losers put up with so much from us? Are we really THAT hot, that we can literally do anything we want to a man and he will still grovel at our feet??

Genre:

Femdom, Humination, High Heels, Foot Domination, Shoe Fetish, Foot Fetish, Brat Girls

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 688 MB
Lenght: 5 min 20 s

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Feb 20, 2021 11:28 pm
Dee Williams - Couple's Cuckold Conundrum (06.11.2018)

screenshot

Description:

Pierce Paris works tirelessly on the taxes of his and his wife's, Dee Williams. Dee comes home happy to see her hubby. She tells him that she cant wait to have some alone time with him but Pierce pays her no attention. She exposes her big beautiful tits and strips down to her underwear to catch his eyes but he types away on his laptop. Now angry and horny, Dee texts her tennis instructor, Kip Johnson. She sends Kip a sexy photo and writes to him that she needs some dick. Kip comes over right away and Dee gets right to it. She pulls Kip's pants off and sucks his cock in front of her husband. Her husband Pierce finally looks up and notices his wife sucking some strangers cock. He gets mad but Dee explains that its his fault for not paying better attention to her and her needs. She tells Pierce that if he wants to make it up to her, he'd better suck Kips cock. Reluctantly, Pierce wraps his lips around Kip's cock and sucks it. Dee orders her husband to get undressed as she bends over their couch to let Kip lick her pussy from behind. She makes Pierce do pushups while she crops his ass. Next Dee applies clothespins to Pierce's ballsack and rips them off with her teeth. In the next scene, we find Pierce lying naked on his stomach with a ball gag in his mouth. Dee whacks him with a leather flogger while Kip jerks off in the background. She climbs on top of him and shoves her huge dildo in his ass and fucks him hard with her strap-on. She invites Kip to come fuck her pussy while her dildo is still buried in her husbands ass. After that, Dee puts her husband on his back and shoves both of his nuts up his ass. She enters his ass with her fist with his two balls and makes Pierce watch her get fucked. She comes hard from Kip fucking her and tells Pierce to flip around so that he can get a better view from underneath of her getting fucked. Dee asks for Kip to cum inside her and he blows his fat load up her pussy. Dee tells Kip to scram and pushes all of his cum onto Pierce's face hoping he's learned his lesson.

Genre:

Femdom, Threesome, Strap-on, Anal, PussyEating, FaceSitting, Handjob, Bisexual, Bi, Pegging, Bondage, CBT, Hardcore, Blowjob, Ball Gag, Clothespins, Anal Fisting, Cuckold

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 642 MB
Lenght: 58 min 35 s
Year: 2018
Type: 540p

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Feb 21, 2021 3:04 am
You dreaming about cocks. Bisexual encouragemen t therapy. You need to explore your BI self

screenshot

Description:

Let's continue our therapy today. I know you are strong, confident man. You have all you ever wanted, great job, lot of money, nice house and wonderful wife and family. And still...there is something missing! Your satisfaction in your sexual life. And now I finally know...what is it. What are you missing so much! I know you are the MAN, you feel like alpha man and you don't even want to think of it...not talk about it. And this is the biggest problem! Like this you will be never, never happy in your life! I'm your therapist and I'm the best, that's why you come to me. So let me give you this advice. You must stop pushing your feelings and your fantasies away! There is nothing to be shy about! Every man has a homosexual feeling inside him. And you are not different! But because you feel responsible for your family and your wife...you've been hiding who you really are! That must stop now! I'm absolutely discreet but I want you to be happy...I want you to explore your fantasies! And I just know where to start with you! Your Bisexual encouragement will begin now! I know you need to bi **** a bit...to feel like you are not sure you ant to feel the dick...but you do! And you will follow all my orders now! Look what I do have for you...so beautiful big cock! So hard, so huge and swollen and it will be all yours! Explore your bisexual self! Come on...is so close to you..that amazing cock...you want it...you want to touch it! Feel his hardness in your hand! Touch it...hold it strongly in your manly hand!!! Good...stroke his big cock...feel the man in your hand. NO, you will not stop now! I want you to take of your cock and with other had jerking your cock! Do as I said! It's something you were dream of for so, so long and we just open that taboo gate!!! The gate of your bisexual fantasy! You need this...you need me to lead you through and I'm the only person, who love to open the men mind...to made him feel what he always wanted!!! YES now..continue...today therapy is just a beginning!

Genre:

sexual therapy, role play, **** bi, pov, big dick

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 268 MB
Lenght: 14 min 14 s

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Feb 22, 2021 4:16 am
screenshot

Description:

Watch Rikki Rumor turn her man into a cuck while she enjoys big black cock in this minimovie!

Genre:

Cuckolding, Female Domination, femdom, **** bi, Fucking, Strapon

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 1.95 GiB
Lenght: 42 min 2 s
Year: 2017

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Feb 22, 2021 7:52 am
ROXANA (Alison Star)

screenshot

Genre:

Femdom, Kunilingus, Facesitting, Strapon, Anilingus

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 834 MB
Lenght: 42 min 57 s

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Feb 22, 2021 3:04 pm
Mistress Iside Drilled Asshole

screenshot

Genre:

Femdom, Strapon, Dildo

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 344 MB
Lenght: 14 min 14 s

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Feb 22, 2021 6:40 pm
Lorelei Lee, Maitresse Madeline Marlowe, Alexander Gustavo (Marlowe and Lee

screenshot

Description:

It's been 3 years since Maitresse Madeline Marlowe and Lorelei Lee had a slave under their stilettos at the same time! Now the wait is over! Buff stud, Alexander Gustavo, is putty in their hands. They tease and torment him with their beautiful wet pussies but instead he gets a trillion clothes pins. They fill his mouth with their delicious saliva but don't allow him to drink the nectar. They fuck him deep in his ass and steal the sperm from his balls then sit on his face making him lick the sweat from their delicious assholes. What a lucky slave!

Genre:

Femdom, Humiliation

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 1.98 GiB
Lenght: 55 min 3 s

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Feb 22, 2021 10:15 pm
Ally Tate (Edging Sissy Dick

screenshot

Description:

Sex Goddess Ally Tate has a big date tonight with a huge cock and sadly for her slave it's not with him. Luckily Ally is a kind Mistress and allows her sissy cuck to let out all that tension while she is getting fucked by a real man. She can't help but be a cruel, sexy tease though and makes sure his milking is as frustrating and ruined as possible. He will have the taste of cum lingering in his mouth for the rest of the night so he is constantly reminded of his sissy cuckold status in life.

Genre:

Femdom, Small Tits, Brunette, High Heels, Handjob, Milking

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 864 MB
Lenght: 13 min 40 s

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Feb 23, 2021 9:04 am
Asa Akira - Strap On Desires, scene 4 (Hot Candy Films)

screenshot

Description:

When Asa starts to feel her husband Rocco withdrawing from her, she worries about their relationship. They're newlyweds, and this should be the time of their life, but instead she can feel the distance growing. Asa is worried that he's having an affair, and her sleazy boss Alec Knight sees the perfect opportunity to school his young secretary in the ways of all men. But it's not another woman that Rocco desires; it's the urge for an experience he fears sexy Asa won't understand -- anal penetration with a strap on. Meanwhile, Asa's lesbian mom Lucky and her partner Dana encourage the young beauty to find out what Rocco is hiding. Will Asa discover her husband's shameful secret? And what will she do when she does?

Genre:

Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Oral, Asian

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 649 MB
Lenght: 40 min 32 s
Year: 2012
Type: 480p

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Feb 23, 2021 12:40 pm
Tina Kay - Chastity Blue Balls Milking (29.03.2016 .)

screenshot

Description:

Mistress Tina Kay has removed her slave's chastity device but she has not yet allowed him to cum. She has bound his blue balls with rubber bands, keeping them tight and putting constant pressure on all that built up cum inside; the slightest touch will feel like torture to these poor balls. Of course that does not stop Tina from pounding and smacking her fingers into his balls as she edges his cock, making the poor slave beg for release over and over again, only to be denied. Each time Tina takes her hand off of the poor slave's cock she drives him into an even deeper desperation to cum. Tina tells her slave that, before she will grant him release, he will show how much he wants it by worshipping her ass first. Tina enjoys her slave's efforts, smiling as he desperately degrades himself for her amusement. Satisfied with his efforts, Tina returns to milking him, and soon her slave explodes bursts of cum out of his cock. Tina makes sure that all of the cum is caught on a plate; after all, the slave needs to eat something for dinner. The slave tries to beg his way out of the humiliating task, but Tina will have none of that, grabbing his head and shoving it right down into the cum covered plate as she laughs at him

Genre:

Femdom, Cum Eating, Handjobs, Milking, Ass Worship, Chastity

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 782 MB
Lenght: 12 min 39 s

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Feb 23, 2021 4:16 pm
Rachel Evans & amp; Jay - Stimulating Him

screenshot

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 925 MB
Lenght: 21 min 7 s

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Feb 23, 2021 7:52 pm
Mistress Zita (Did you miss my hands?

screenshot

Description:

Mistress Zita smiles mischievously as she slowly walks up to her naked slave. She swings one of her legs over his body and slowly lowers her round, firm butt on his chest. While she slowly touches his cock, he can watch her delicious looking ass in front of his face. This alone makes him hard, not to mention Zita's warm, firm grip around his dick. She wants to know if he missed her hands, but his orgasm is an answer for everything.

Genre:

Femdom, Domination, Blonde, Handjob

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 407 MB
Lenght: 7 min 12 s

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta