Author
hlioneta
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 24, 2021 9:04 pm
GOOD BOY!

screenshot

Description:

You crave these words, you long for them, but they feel SO much better when spoken from Poisons lips! So stare deeply into My eyes and submit to Me while I melt your mind. I test your obedience and use those erotic words that set tingles through your soul. Feel yourself getting weaker and weaker as I have you riding the edge, obedient and desperate to give your life to the Poison just to please Me! Are YOU My good boyyyy? @TheDyballayrix from twitter and @WantPoison for clip updates!

Genre:

Femdom, JOI, POV, Edging Fetish, Mesmerize, Good Boy, Mind Melt, Obedience Training, Submission, Aftercare, Goddess Worship, Angel

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 677 MB
Lenght: 14 min 27 s
Type: 1080p

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: May 25, 2021 12:41 am
Mechanical Fellatio

screenshot

Description:

Mistress Marley certainly isn't sucking her slave's dick but that doesn't mean good boys shouldn't get some type of pleasure in a reward. Her all sucking milking machine is exactly what her good boy deserves as she fits it snuggly on his helpless cock. Her slave's body has been completely strapped down into metal bondage rendering him completely vulnerable just the way Mistress Marley prefers her men. She turns the milking machine on while making him lick her pussy to orgasm as every last drop of cum gets sucked right out of his balls. What comes out must go back in and Mistress Marley makes sure to shove all that nasty cum deep down her slut's throat.

Genre:

Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Stockings, Milking Machine, Facesitting, Pussy Licking, CBT

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 977 MB
Lenght: 11 min 32 s

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: May 25, 2021 4:17 am
Christy Love Dominates The Gimp and Fucks Him in the Ass

screenshot

Description:

Hey loser! Today's your lucky day. Hot Asian MILF Christy Love is in a good mood and willing to put up with your pathetic lame self. She tells you her five golden rules for servicing her and lets you watch her use her gimp of the day, Papa Georgio. Georgio wears a hood and his cock is locked up in chastity. Christy womanhandles Georgio to his knees and lets him clean her shiny thigh high red boots. Georgio's tongue glides along the vinyl, from the tip of his Mistress' toe to the top of the boot nestled near her perfect pussy. Pleased with her gimp's performance, she pushes his face into her ass and makes him smell it. Georgio tries to please her, inhaling the glorious smell from her sweaty ass. Christy commands Georgio onto his back and then sits on his face, smothering him and allowing him to worship her. Satisfied with his ass licking, she pulls aside her mesh red thong to reveal her beautiful shaved pussy. She gives him permission to worship her cunt and Georgio uses his pathetic tongue to bring his Mistress to an orgasm. Next, Georgio is in a latex shirt with his legs tied up and open. Christy laughs as she shoves her strap-on cock into his whore mouth. She holds his nostrils shut and makes him choke on her perfect cock. Then she gives him the honor of receiving her cock. Georgio moans, his feet curling as his Mistress' cock penetrates his tight hole. His hole is so tight but Christy knows exactly how to stretch out this slave's ass. She fucks it open, telling him she needs to prepare him for all of her friends who he'll be servicing also. Georgio cries out as Christy laughs and pounds his little slut hole. Finally, Christy lets this sad slave worship her perfect size six feet. Georgio works his tongue between each toe and lavishes her heels with attention. Pleased, Christy sits on his face and lets him lick her to another orgasm. She cums hard and turns her attention to his pitiful caged leaking cock. She releases it from the cage and plays with the copious amounts of precum leaking from the tip. Georgio is so hot from pleasuring his Mistress, he's hard and aching for any attention she'll give his cock. Christy pushes her gimp's cock into her pussy and uses it for her pleasure. She takes every inch, fucking down on it as Georgio squirms beneath her. Giggling, she cums hard drenching her slave in all her delicious squirt. Then she drain's Georgio's balls and wipes his disgusting cum all over his disgusting face. Maybe one day you'll be so lucky.

Genre:

Femdom, BDSM, Bondage, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Facesitting, Pussy Licking, Hardcore, Handjob, Feet, Foot Licking, Chastity, Boot Licking, Vibrator, Masturbation, Squirting, Milking, Cum Eating, Mask

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 1.73 GiB
Lenght: 48 min 29 s
Type: 720p

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: May 25, 2021 7:54 am
Ivory Kat and Mariah - New Edging Machine Test (Complete)

screenshot

Description:

A new male captive has been dropped off at the edging salon for a long tease session. Teasers Ivory, Kat and Mariah love teasing frustrated males. The electrodes on the male's testicles allows a deep shock to be transmitted directly to its balls and or prostate. The girls love to face sit the male and feel the shocks on their pussy. The high painful voltage the male gets is reduced to just a pleasurable tingle on their clit. The male absorbs most of the voltage and takes all the current! The girls love to take turns sitting on its face and giving it full force manual shocks to give themselves the most pleasure possible. The giggling and laughter of the girls during this clip shows how they little they care about a beta male enduring a strict chastity teasing edging regimen. Its funny!

Genre:

Face sitting, fucking machines, brat girls, shiny clothing, tease & denial

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 1.54 GiB
Lenght: 38 min 28 s
Year: 2019

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: May 25, 2021 11:30 am
Yasmin Scott - Chastity is a Bitch (12.11.2015г.)

screenshot

Description:

The slave is strapped down tight to the table his cock locked in a metal cage. Yasmin enjoys taunting her horny yet helpless slave with a full contact sadistic lap dance. She grinds her pussy and ass on his cage, using her ass to smash his balls against the cage. Yasmin then rubs her pussy in tiny mesh panties across his face, taunting him more with her pussy. She uses the vibrator to force his cock hard again for more sadistic chastity abuse. She straddles his caged cock and thrusts her body against him, painfully crimping his cock as she violently humps his body.

Genre:

Femdom, Chastity, Tease and Denial, Facesitting

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 792 MB
Lenght: 14 min 33 s
Year: 2015

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: May 25, 2021 6:43 pm
Mistress Alexis

screenshot

Genre:

Domination, Fetish, Strapon, Ballbusting

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 1.01 GiB
Lenght: 1 h 8 min
Year: 2012
Type: 480p

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: May 26, 2021 1:56 am
Mindless Analgasm

screenshot

Description:

Get on your hands and knees and crawl to me as I want you at my feet pet. I know all of your secret desires and everything you keep locked away in that mind of yours. You think nobody else knows but I do. You are so ashamed of them but today you will learn there is no reason to be ashamed anymore. I am going to unlock each and every one. You are going to tell me all your secrets today as I transform you into my mindless and obedient slut. Grab your special little bottle and get ready to become completely mine. You are going to learn just what it means to have an involuntary analgasm as you fall deeper and deeper into my control. There is no escape.

Genre:

Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 858 MB
Lenght: 11 min 45 s

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: May 26, 2021 7:58 pm
Natalya - Mom Says When You Act Up I Can Peg You

screenshot

Description:

Natalya plays with her makeup while her brother danni cleans her bedroom. Danni is in chastity and has to do everything his sister says. He's been cleaning and organizing Natalya's extensive closet for hours. Natalya made an agreement with him that if he completed the task, she'd let him out of chastity. Now danni has finished cleaning, but Natalya doesn't feel like upholding her end of the bargain. Danni complains. Natalya doesn't like him badgering her. Danni's acting up. Their mother has said that if danni acts up, Natalya has the authority to peg her brother, to bring him back in line. Natalya ties her brother to her bed. She comes around behind him with a big thick cock she's borrowed from their mom. Natalya fucks her brother long and hard with his chastity key around her neck. Her brother's chastity jingles while she fucks him. Nobody in the household will come to danni's aid. The women in his family are against him. Danni and his father are beta males. Danni doesn't bother to cry out for his mother, because if she were to hear him, she'd just come in and fuck him with an even larger dildo. Danni deserves for the women in his family to hate him. It's all his fault for being who he is. Natalya grabs her brother's slender hips and thrusts the cock in deep. She's decided that she deserves a bigger cut of his allowance next week. Ass fucking isn't punishment enough.

Genre:

Femdom, Pegging, Strap-on, Chastity

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 901 MB
Lenght: 11 min 45 s
Year: 2017

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: May 26, 2021 11:35 pm
Goddess Becky (Outside Relaxing On The Smother Box

screenshot

Description:

Becky had a lovely piece of human furniture placed out on the deck for her to relax and enjoy a beautiful day. This is basically just a video of a girl relaxing. Maybe it was from a long day shopping or just waiting for her boyfriend to come home. Becky enjoys the silence and comfort and enjoys the silence. The clip has some soft calm music intermixed with the sounds of the clip. Sometimes it is nice just to be completely by yourself and enjoy nature. Clip also contains 2 highlight videos at the end.

Genre:

Femdom, Humiliation, Financial Domination, Face Sitting, Ass Smothering, Brat Girls, Human Furniture, Smother Bench, Blonde, High Heels

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 626 MB
Lenght: 17 min 4 s
Year: 2019

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: May 27, 2021 3:11 am
Edyn Blair - Use Your Hands

screenshot

Description:

His mouth is important, and it needs to keep working on Edyn's womanhood. But he also needs to use his hands to pleasure her, to give her the full experience. Much better, now he can work away while she sinks into her pillow and relaxes.

Genre:

Femdom, Cunilingus.

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 71.0 MB
Lenght: 4 min 33 s
Year: 2015

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: May 27, 2021 10:24 am
Sex Slave Stamina Trainer

screenshot

Description:

Goddess AJ is an expert cock trainer who is taking time out of her day to help you become a better sex toy. All you horny boys are so quick to cum that you have no self-control on holding back and learning pleasure is a reward and not a right. AJ has just the perfect techniques to help build up your stamina and turn you into the perfect sex slave that your Goddess wants you to be.

Genre:

Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 983 MB
Lenght: 11 min 35 s

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: May 27, 2021 5:37 pm
Goddess Demi Sutra - Rewarded Plaything

screenshot

Description:

Goddess Demi Sutra loves her playthings to be quiet, hard and tied up so they are always at her disposal.
His behavior has been exceptional this week and is rewarded with a milking by her strong, dominant grip.
One comes out must go in though as Goddess Demi shoves every last drop of cum right back inside his slutty asshole.

Genre:

Black Mistress, Female Domination, Femdom Handjob, **** Orgasm, Ruined Orgasm

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 901 MB
Lenght: 10 min 38 s
Year: 2018

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: May 28, 2021 8:03 am
Office Strap On Punishment With Cleo

screenshot

Description:

Cleo has discovered her employee, Lance Hart, has been making bad numbers. He promises to improve, but his assurance falls on deaf ears. Cleo has a different idea in mind... She has on a strap on and a sparkling bra. Lance is stripped down to nothing. He is finally preparing himself to get fucked, but Cleo gives him no time and shoves her strap on into his ass! Lance moans in pain with each passing moment. "I am going to do this to you every month until your numbers are better!" teases Cleo. She slams Lance up against the closet door and continues to peg his brains out. Cleo gets him right to the edge of orgasm before deciding to go to lunch. Looks like Lance is not allowed to cum...this time...

Genre:

Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Stockings

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 483 MB
Lenght: 13 min 10 s

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: May 28, 2021 11:39 am
Riley Reid - Cuckolding You....

screenshot

Genre:

Femdom, Cuckold, Cunilingus, Anilingus, Live Dildo, All Sex, **** bisex, Foot Domination

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 226 MB
Lenght: 27 min 15 s
Year: 2012
Type: 360p

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: May 28, 2021 3:16 pm
The Gimp Handler

screenshot

Description:

Mistress Lacy Lennon truly loves to make her gimps go completely insane from being constantly edged and denied over and over again. Her gimp rarely gets to cum so he is always in a sexually frustrated mindset thinking it's another day of suffering to the strokes of his Owner's hands. Today is special though as Mistress Lacy is going to let her gimp finally let all that cream out but it won't be all pleasurable. He must first suffer thru intense edging and mindfuckary until his Mistress really knows he loves her more than anything. Only then will she let the gimp cum like a bitch before putting him back in his box until he is ready to be played with again.

Genre:

Femdom, Milking, Handjob, Bondage, BDSM, Stockings, Straitjacket, Ejaculation

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 1.02 GiB
Lenght: 14 min 23 s

DOWNLOAD LINK: