Author
hlioneta
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 26, 2021 3:25 am
Marley Brinx - Test of Obedience (10.10.2018)

screenshot

Description:

All Mistress Marley requires is a nice long string to play a little game that gets you and her off in more ways than one. She want's to see how far you will let yourself go to make your Mistress happy and proud to call you her own. My test of obedience starts with taking your string and tieing it tightly around your balls making your cock even harder than it already is. Yes, you may be a good boy and start stroking that cock but you will never be allowed to cum unless I give you permission...which won't be easy. I want to see you work hard to please me so I know you are dedicated to being my collared and kept slave. Show me just how much pain you are willing to take to prove you want to be mine and maybe if I am pleased I will let you cum.

Genre:

Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Stockings

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 953 MB
Lenght: 11 min 13 s
Year: 2018
Type: 1080p

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Apr 26, 2021 10:22 am
Alix Lynx, Savana Styles - Making Use of Men

screenshot

Genre:

Femdom, Dildo, Face Fucked, Dildo Gagging, Facesitting

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 592 MB
Lenght: 10 min 39 s
Year: 2015

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Apr 26, 2021 1:50 pm
Mistress Olivia - Drunk Bitch

screenshot

Genre:

Femdom, Cuckold, All Sex, BlowJob, Cream Pie, Cum In Face

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 674 MB
Lenght: 23 min 35 s
Year: 2016
Type: 720p

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Apr 26, 2021 8:47 pm
Brittany Andrews (Brittany Andrews: Queening

screenshot

Description:

The femdom Queen Miss Brittany Andrews is training her new boy-toy in the art of oral sex. She is perched on her queening throne ready to be orally worshipped. She instructs him to lick back and forth, sucking and licking her clit. She gives him orders on how to use his tongue to please a woman, he will continue licking until he has successfully given his Mistress an orgasm.

Genre:

Femdom, Blonde, Big Tits, Stockings, High Heels

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 872 MB
Lenght: 10 min 18 s
Year: 2017

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Apr 27, 2021 3:44 am
Mistress Mandy Marx (Thank You Mistress

screenshot

Description:

Relentlessly training a "Thank You Mistress" out of my slave after each edging, raunchy stroke tease. The pitch of this scene rises to feverish, with each desperate "Thank You," until I need to slow down so I don't get too distracted, even myself. Highlights of a crazy edging session, filled with eternal gratitude.

Genre:

Femdom, Tease & Denial, Bondage, Pantyhose, Orgasm Control, Handjob

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 364 MB
Lenght: 12 min 6 s

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Apr 27, 2021 9:06 pm
Lola Mello, Melissa Ramos - Massage Lola Mello Ass With Your Tongue - Full Version

screenshot

Genre:

Lezdom, Lesbians, Ass Lick, Licking, Ass Worship, Pussy Licking, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 1.39 GiB
Lenght: 32 min 8 s

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Apr 28, 2021 12:35 am
Chastity Slut Orgasms

screenshot

Description:

Mistress Charlotte's slave lives a life of 24/7/365 chastity with no hope of ever being set free. He is allowed to orgasm once every 90-days but his chastity will always remain locked on tight. Mistress Charlotte warms up his balls by slapping them with force as she can't help but bust a boys manhood when they are on display. Using a powerful vibrator she presses it firmly between her slave's chastity and balls as she knows that's the perfect sweet spot to drive a locked bitch crazy. With the right amount of pressure and finesse Mistress Charlotte milks out a big, cum load from her slave's balls then makes him eat it right back up.

Genre:

Femdom, Milking, Vibrator, BDSM, Ejaculation, FaceSitting, Chastity/font]

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 815 MB
Lenght: 11 min 10 s

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Apr 28, 2021 2:28 pm
Chanel Preston - Sizing UP!

screenshot

Description:

Time to size up her ANAL WHORE! Mistress Chanel Preston has her submissive on a anal stretching program, she wants him to take her largest strap-on cock. She has laid out all the sizes to gradually stretch his boy-hole. She starts on the smallest and works her way up, stretching him more and more. As she gets to the larger sizes they become more and more of a tight fit. She works the big toys in slowly demanding that he become her stretched out anal whore. When she can not fit in the biggest toy she places the inflatable sizer in his ass and pumps his hole to max capacity!

Genre:

Femdom, Anal Play, Bondage, Humiliation, Toys

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 1.43 GiB
Lenght: 23 min 39 s
Year: 2016

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Apr 29, 2021 12:54 am
Lisa Olsen - Updated: 28 September 2018

screenshot

Genre:

FemDom, Facesitting, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship, Ass Smothering, Nylon Glamour Legs

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 541 MB
Lenght: 18 min 0 s

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Apr 29, 2021 4:22 am
Mistress Mandy Marx (Save Me

screenshot

Description:

Don't all boys secretly want to save us, the poor adult workers, the poor humiliatrixes? Lost in our little internet universe, ego out of measure, just waiting for a level headed boy to provide perspective? This is a brilliant take down of slaves or men. A brutally intelligent smutty cock tease. An uncompromising and very, very talented diva finding herself, making you lost. And that's what you want.

Genre:

Femdom, Tease & Denial, Bondage, Pantyhose, High Heels, Handjob

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 249 MB
Lenght: 10 min 14 s

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Apr 29, 2021 7:51 am
Charlotte Sartre: Filthy Angel SCENE 1 (part2)

screenshot

Genre:

Cuckold, Blowjob, Missionary, Ass Worship, Cumshot, Cum Licking, Tattoos, Threesomes, Female Domination, Fetish

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 542 MB
Lenght: 14 min 45 s
Year: 2020

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Apr 29, 2021 11:19 am
Valentina Nappi - Strap-on Submission (19.09.2015г.)

screenshot

Description:

Mistress Valentina makes each and every potential slave feel the deep dicking power of her thick strap-on before collaring the bitch. If he wishes to prove his submission he must swallow the entire cock deep in his ass to show he can be her perfect fuck-toy.

Genre:

FemDom, Strap-on

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 839 MB
Lenght: 14 min 25 s
Year: 2015

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Apr 29, 2021 2:47 pm
Ani Blackfox (Updated: 27 October 2017)

screenshot

Genre:

FemDom, Facesitting, Pussy Worship, Female Orgasm, RUS

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 510 MB
Lenght: 19 min 28 s

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Apr 29, 2021 6:08 pm
Smelly Stink Treat

screenshot

Description:

Goddess Demi unlocks her slave from his kennel after leaving him alone all day. While Demi was away she went to the gym wearing her oldest and smelliest gym shoes making her feet that much riper. Her toes and soles need extra love after a long workout and her doormat is more than ready to lick them clean. He can't get enough of that extra strong scent Goddess Demi has prepared for him and immediately opens his mouth wide. Goddess Demi shoves every toe deep down his throat making sure his mouth is completely filled to the max with her stinky feet. Good boys get treats and an extra smelly foot is exaclty the type of reward a doormat should get.

Genre:

Femdom, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Chastity, Ebony

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 964 MB
Lenght: 13 min 13 s

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Apr 30, 2021 10:50 am
Ass Overdose

screenshot

Description:

Mistress Victoria has an ass that will make any man weak in the knees and submit to her will at an instant. Her slave has been dreaming for just a taste of his Mistress's big, juicy ass and finally gets more than he ever could've asked for.

Genre:

Femdom, FaceSitting, Ass Licking, Rimming, Ass Worship, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Stockings, Chastity

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 905 MB
Lenght: 12 min 15 s

DOWNLOAD LINK: