Author
hlioneta
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 27, 2021 10:32 am
You dreaming about cocks. Bisexual encouragement therapy. You need to explore your BI self

screenshot

Description:

Let's continue our therapy today. I know you are strong, confident man. You have all you ever wanted, great job, lot of money, nice house and wonderful wife and family. And still...there is something missing! Your satisfaction in your sexual life. And now I finally know...what is it. What are you missing so much! I know you are the MAN, you feel like alpha man and you don't even want to think of it...not talk about it. And this is the biggest problem! Like this you will be never, never happy in your life! I'm your therapist and I'm the best, that's why you come to me. So let me give you this advice. You must stop pushing your feelings and your fantasies away! There is nothing to be shy about! Every man has a homosexual feeling inside him. And you are not different! But because you feel responsible for your family and your wife...you've been hiding who you really are! That must stop now! I'm absolutely discreet but I want you to be happy...I want you to explore your fantasies! And I just know where to start with you! Your Bisexual encouragement will begin now! I know you need to bi **** a bit...to feel like you are not sure you ant to feel the dick...but you do! And you will follow all my orders now! Look what I do have for you...so beautiful big cock! So hard, so huge and swollen and it will be all yours! Explore your bisexual self! Come on...is so close to you..that amazing cock...you want it...you want to touch it! Feel his hardness in your hand! Touch it...hold it strongly in your manly hand!!! Good...stroke his big cock...feel the man in your hand. NO, you will not stop now! I want you to take of your cock and with other had jerking your cock! Do as I said! It's something you were dream of for so, so long and we just open that taboo gate!!! The gate of your bisexual fantasy! You need this...you need me to lead you through and I'm the only person, who love to open the men mind...to made him feel what he always wanted!!! YES now..continue...today therapy is just a beginning!

Genre:

sexual therapy, role play, **** bi, pov, big dick

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 268 MB
Lenght: 14 min 14 s
Year: 2018
Type: 1080p

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Mar 27, 2021 4:50 pm
Marley Brinx - Balls No More (12.12.2018)

screenshot

Description:

Mistress Marley looks very sweet but she has a twisted and sadistic side to her that will scare any man into submission. She shows her helplessly restrained slave exactly whose in control by squeezing his poor balls until they are at the brink of exploding. Marley can't help but laugh and enjoy his predicament while he begs for mercy bringing sweet sounds of pain to her ears.

Genre:

Femdom, Ballbusting, Chastity, CBT, Stockings, Bondage, Boot Worship, Caning

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 915 MB
Lenght: 10 min 47 s
Year: 2018

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Mar 27, 2021 7:59 pm
Mia Malkova-Cum for your new girlfriend!!!

screenshot

Description:

Mistress Mia's slave has been begging her to cum, so he is very happy when Mia tells him that she is going to allow him to release. She even has a surprise for him, because he is going to get to cum to the pussy of his new girlfriend! The slave thanks his Mistress and is so happy; that is, until she reveals the full surprise - his new girlfriend is a milking machine! Mia lubes up her slave's cock and puts the mechanical pussy on it, laughing as it moves up and down his hard cock shaft. Mia tells him that his new girlfriend is named "Mandy" and that he had better keep thanking "Mandy" if he wants to cum. Mia shows her slave the power of "Mandy" as she takes it away, laughing as his pathetic cock desperately fucks the empty air. The horny slave is soon begging for "Mandy" to return. Mia enjoys her game of tease and denial, taking her slave right to the edge, then removing the milking machine yet again. Mia finally does allow the slave to cum, but quickly makes sure that he has to eat his cum load, ruining the pleasure of his orgasm.

Genre:

Mistress,Female Domination,Femdom Handjob,Ruined Orgasm

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 764 MB
Lenght: 12 min 22 s
Year: 2016

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Mar 28, 2021 2:17 am
Alina Long - Alina's Ass Licker

screenshot

Genre:

Femdom, Ass Worship And Lick, Anilingus, Humiliation

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 361 MB
Lenght: 6 min 15 s
Year: 2014
Type: 720p

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Mar 28, 2021 5:26 am
Mistress Serena/Goddess Gynarchy A Good Seeing To

screenshot

Description:

Mistress Serena needs no excuse to give her slut roxy a good seeing to! Roped down to the straw bails he is going nowhere as Mistress eases her big black strap-on into sluts pussy, preparing him for the good pounding which is to follow; Mistress has skills!!

Genre:

Femdom, Sissy Slut, Pegging, Strapon

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 1.53 GiB
Lenght: 10 min 53 s
Year: 2019

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Mar 28, 2021 8:35 am
Alektra Blue (Synthetic Pleasures

screenshot

Description:

Mistress Alektra's slave has been crying for too long about wanting to feel what it's like to fuck a girl in the ass. Of course he is constantly denied his ass fucking fantasy as he is only worthy enough of licking and cleaning a beautiful woman's asshole...until today that is!! For his good behavior Mistress Alektra finally gives him a butthole to fuck except it's not exactly the type of hole he had in mind.

Genre:

Handjobs, Milking

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 94.9 MB
Lenght: 10 min 4 s
Type: 432p

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Mar 28, 2021 11:44 am
Ash Hollywood - Pussy And Cigarettes

screenshot

Description:

There's really nothing like an afternoon break of pussy eating and a cigarette. Having your man light it for you as you sit back, get comfortable and accept his loving oral ministrations. Life sure is good for Ash.

Genre:

Femdom, Cunilingus.

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 407 MB
Lenght: 4 min 3 s
Year: 2015

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Mar 28, 2021 2:53 pm
Kristall Rush

screenshot

Genre:

Femdom, Cunnilingus, Facesitting, Pussy Lick

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 489 MB
Lenght: 16 min 44 s
Year: 2017

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Mar 28, 2021 6:02 pm
Earning his Orgasm

screenshot

Description:

Mistress Alina has her slave bound and helpless to do whatever she desires. She wants to make her plaything suffer from extreme edging frustrations as she loves hearing a grown man beg. Mistress Alina edges his hard dick while making him wait patiently for her command to cum which is always and only up to her. Orgasms will be earned and never given in her house.

Genre:

Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Stockings, Straitjacket

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 1.24 GiB
Lenght: 15 min 0 s

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Mar 28, 2021 9:11 pm
Kat Turner - Guess That Hose (4.11.2019)

screenshot

Description:

Lots of pantyhose play, with a regular boy who just loves restraints and pantyhose and me. Light and flirty, but he's really not going anywhere and he knows that if he tries he just gets ignored. That sets up for a nice evening. He's trained. So we just hang out with pantyhose pairs and worship.

Genre:

Pantyhose,Stockings,Bondage,Brunette,Femdom,Glasses,Milking,Handjob,Tease & Denial,Busty,Leather,Orgasm Control

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 761 MB
Lenght: 17 min 25 s
Year: (4.11) 2019

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Mar 29, 2021 12:20 am
Vicki Chase (Dining At The Y

screenshot

Description:

Mistress Vicki comes home from a long day at work and expects to be greeted properly by her man pet. Vicki wants to be orally serviced and she will be using his face as her pleasure throne tonight. Vicki rubs her clit against his tongue until she cums & her pussy is more than adequately satisfied.

Genre:

Femdom, High Heels, Brunette, Latex, Stockings, Ass Worship, Latina, Pussy Worship, Queening

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 1.20 GiB
Lenght: 14 min 30 s
Year: 2017

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Mar 29, 2021 3:29 am
Amazon Cunt Love

screenshot

Description:

Amazon Goddess Ivy practices the art of Queening with her subservient boy-toys making sure they are always in the proper position to worship her holes. Ivy really gets off on being on top looking down at her obedient servant while he is locked in chastity and only focused on her pleasure. She loves to constantly remind the pussy whipped bitch that she owns his cock so he never forgets his place under her ass. Goddess Ivy slaps, teases and taunts his chastity while ordering him to lick her sweet pussy to orgasm as she grinds all over his face.

Genre:

Femdom, FaceSitting, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Chastity

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 966 MB
Lenght: 13 min 5 s

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Mar 29, 2021 6:38 am
Две русские девицы забавляются с рабом (Monika & Moly)

screenshot

Genre:

Femdom, Kunilingus, Facesitting, Fisting, Anilingus

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 187 MB
Lenght: 11 min 17 s

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Mar 29, 2021 9:47 am
Alexis Grace - Amazon Nude Face Sitting Of Small Man

screenshot

Genre:

Femdom, Facesitting, Pussy Worship And Lick, Tall Woman, Big Tits

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 639 MB
Lenght: 8 min 37 s
Year: 2014

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Mar 29, 2021 7:14 pm
The Snooper: Gia DiMarco Uses Peeping Tom As Her Sex Toy!

screenshot

Description:

Mistress Gia DiMarco is enjoying her time at home by reading a magazine and listening to music. A bold Peeping Tom, Anthony Cruz, snoops on her through a window and decides to take the questionable action of walking into her home to snap some more pictures. What a creep! To his surprise, Gia knows exactly what he is up to. He's caught red-handed and Gia puts him in handcuffs. Anthony is now at the mercy of his mistress, who's in an awfully generous mood this evening. Gia decides to use his body for all her sexual needs while making him record the session on her cellphone. She threatens to release the video of his sick perverted acts to his employers and family members if he doesn't do exactly as she says. Seated in a chair, Anthony shoots a POV movie of Mistress Gia teasing his cock with her talented mouth. He's helpless against her. Her beauty and sexual prowess take over any sense of self he snuck into her house with. After a mind blowing blowjob, Gia throws Anthony on the floor, because before he gets an ounce of satisfaction, Gia needs to repeatedly cum on his face. The extended facesitting session includes Gia grinding her perfect pussy on Anthony's mouth. Gia's camera, precisely placed on a tripod, captures her ass bouncing up and down, smothering him in between thrusting her cunt against his mouth. Just when you think she's had enough, she flips over for more pussy and ass worship, and brings in her magic wand to add even more intense ass licking and vibrator orgasms to the multiple orgasmic position. Finally, the insatiable Mistress Gia demands to use Anthony's cock for even more hot orgasms. She demands Anthony hold the camera again to get the best angels of his cock pounding in and out of her cunt. This raw sexual moment includes even more orgasms. Once Gia has come enough times for the evening. She milks Anthony's cock with her perfect stockinged feet. She demands his come and he blows his load all over her stockings. We get the feeling that Mistress DiMarco will use this sex tape to her advantage in the future, using Anthony to satisfy her every sexual whim.

Genre:

Femdom, Hardcore, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Blowjob, Handjob, Cumshot, Ass Licking, Rimming, Footjob, POV, Vibrator, Stockings, Spitting, Masturbation

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 1.48 GiB
Lenght: 40 min 43 s

DOWNLOAD LINK: