screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Cruel Nurses C8T
Format: mp4
Size: 855.08 MB
Video: avc1, 00:14:32, 8015 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Two cruel nurses and one miserable patient means a lot of femdom fun! Today I and Mistress Karino have made an attempt to cure him of his disability- this beta looser cant cum. We used our special medical suply: dilators to sounding, magic wand and wartenberg wheel to make his cock grow. Than we let him stroke it and told him that If he wont cum were going to punish him... While he was jerking we decide that punishment is much more pleasing for us than watching how he nut thats why instead of curing his illnes we done everything to ruin it. but thats a kind of theraphy too- from this day he will remember that When woman tell him to cum and he wont do it to the end of the countdown he will be punish!

CBT Fantasy, Female Domination-FemDom
Ball Slapping, Ballbusting, CBT Fantasy, Ebony, Latex, Latex Nurse, Milking, Nurse Fetish, Sounding, Sounds Fetish,

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 855.08 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 06, 2023 5:13 pm
Angry Ebony punish beta cock

Starring: Lady Mahogany

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Angry Ebony punish beta cock
Size: 429.06 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:18, 8001 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Today i got disappointment by white beta with small cock. I show him how angy he made my and punish him without mercy. Strong kicks to his balls, hard pulling his balls and slapping till they got swollen- thats what betas get from me

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: EBONY BALLBUSTING, EBONY, FEMDOM, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, CBT.
Keywords: ball squeezing, ebony ballbusting, slapping, pulling, mean girl, feet, ballbusting, angry girl, feet kicks, punishment, kicking, feet kissing, sph, mahoganyqen, female domination.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 429.06 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 07, 2023 4:32 pm
Scrambled & Mashed Eggs!

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: JASMMEND_Scrambled & Mashed Eggs!
Size: 1.06 GB
Video: avc1, 00:19:19, 7841 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 126 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.06 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 09, 2023 9:06 am
Busted Purse Snatcher

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_Busted Purse Snatcher
Size: 23.74 MB
Video: avc1, 00:03:56, 705 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 23.74 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 09, 2023 11:11 am
Balls Broken By the Castration Squad

Starring: Charlotte Sartre, Brittany Andrews, Lydia Black

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Balls Broken By the Castration Squad
Size: 90.18 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:19, 1216 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps

Charlotte Sartre, Brittany Andrews and Lydia Black are all wearing pantyhose or fishnets and they all want to castrate Lance Hart. They walk up to him and get right to work stomping, kicking, punching, slapping and squeezing his balls.

They are going to take his balls, but they love to tease and their victims first. They kiss him, put tits and ass in his face and grind up against him in between brutally hard kicks and punching to his balls.

After he's broken on the floor Charlotte mentions she has a vice they could use to crush his balls and they all get excited and strut away to get the vice..

Related Categories: GELDING, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, FISHNETS, GOTHIC, BIG TITS.
Keywords: charlotte sartre, goth charlotte, lydia black, brittany andrews, lance hart, hard ballbusting, hard kicks, hard squeezing, ball punching, castration talk, castration threats, big tits, goth girls, high heels.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 90.18 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 09, 2023 1:26 pm
Planet Destroyer Charlotte Breaks Balls

Starring: Charlotte Sartre

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Planet Destroyer Charlotte Breaks Balls
Size: 939.75 MB
Video: avc1, 00:15:58, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 226 Kbps, 44 Khz

Charlotte Sartre is an evil celestial entity in the form of a slutty goth girl. She is in her space ship, flying around the universe, board AF.

"I wonder what planet I'll dominate next. I just fly around the universe, taking over planets, fucking boys in the ass and breaking their balls.. It's getting boring.. I need a challenge."

Just then Super Pierce slips onto her space craft to thwart her evil plans. He is a super powered celestial entity in the form of a muscular sexy man, but he quickly learns that his powers are no match for hers when she seduces him and knees him hard in the balls.

"Awe did I find your weakness so soon?" She punches his big balls over and over while she giggles.

"You're going to break my balls! Please stop!"

"That's my plan [smile] and then I'm going to fuck you in the ass and make you my bitch."

"Do you think I can pop them if I squeeze hard enough? Will you still be a super hero after I castrate you? I want them on the dashboard of my space ship."

Charlotte works over his balls hard with kicks, knees, squeezes and punches. She really relishes in how much more powerful she is than him.

"You are so clearly outmatched here. I tell you what. Stand with your legs spread and ask me nicely to kick you as hard as I want in your balls, and I might let you go."

She is a seductive, and likes to break men by putting them in complete agony then making them worship her perfect ass. After she complete breaks Super Pierce, she makes him beg her to fuck him in the ass and make him her bitch.

To be continued.

Category: SUPERHEROINES
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, CBT, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: charlotte sartre, pierce paris, super villain ballbusting, super villain, red pantyhose, charlotte pantyhose, charlotte ballbusting, goth charlotte, hard kicks, hard ballbusting, ball squeezing, knees.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 939.75 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 09, 2023 2:31 pm
Ania white gi foot domination footjob

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Ania white gi foot domination footjob
Size: 323.27 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:25, 8114 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Ania, wearing white gi, have a lot of pleasure and fun in dominating her silly victim, who have a fetish for martial arts girl's feet, using her martial arts skills and her bare feet to totally control, submit, humiliate and dominate him under her lovely soles. She owns him so much that she finishs him with an amazing footjob.

Category: KARATEKA FEET
Related Categories: FOOTJOBS, BALLBUSTING, FOOT DOMINATION, POV FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP.
Keywords: footjobs.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 323.27 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 09, 2023 3:38 pm
Megan Jones and Goddess Rapture love destroying a man's cock and balls

Starring: Megan Jones,Goddess Rapture

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Megan Jones and Goddess Rapture love destroying a man's cock and balls
Size: 2.16 GB
Video: avc1, 00:11:29, 26714 Kbps, 1920x1080, 60.000 fps

Megan Jones and Goddess Rapture love destroying a man's cock and balls. After somehow convincing Kris to be their victim, they unleash on him. Kicks, knees, slaps, punches, elbows, and hammer fists strike with painful accuracy, dropping him to the floor numerous times. He quickly learns the floor is not a safe space as the 2 continue the attack while he's down there. After enough nut shots to render him sterile, they decide he's had enough and depart to bask in their joy.

Related Categories: CBT, FOOT DOMINATION, FEMDOM, BALL STOMPING, DOMINATION.
Keywords: megan jones, goddess rapture.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 2.16 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 10, 2023 2:42 pm
Don't Care, Just Kick Them!

Starring: Lady Inessa

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Don't Care, Just Kick Them!
Size: 273.61 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:05, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 273.61 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 10, 2023 3:47 pm
Don't mess with Muscular Women!

Starring: Rapture

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Don't mess with Muscular Women!
Size: 293.5 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:35, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 293.5 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 10, 2023 4:52 pm
Doormat

Starring: Mistress Hera

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Doormat
Format: wmv
Size: 286.43 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:05:37, 7000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 285 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 286.43 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 12, 2023 8:55 am
BALLBUSTING FOR PEEWEE

Starring: Amazon Goddess Alex

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: DOMNATION_BALLBUSTING FOR PEEWEE
Size: 53.16 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:01, 923 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps

Dressed in a naughty and revealing school girl outfit with bright red patent leather high heels, Amazon Goddess Alex puts her favorite pint sized classmate "peewee" through quite the unusual and painful ball busting hazing ritual. Standing a towering six feet tall in her bare feet, Alex Amazonias size twelve shoes carry quite the wallop. Especially when her target is this diminutive nerd's cock and ball.

Poor lil peewee is powerless to resist the amazon school bully, and must endure Alex kicking, stomping, crushing and stabbing his unimpressive cock with her sexy stilettos. Kick after excruciating kick, Alex drops him to the floor repeatedly, as he chokes and gasps for air. The pained look on his face is priceless, as this Amazon Goddess simply laughs at his plight.

Related Categories: BDSM, HUMILIATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, AMAZONS, BRAT GIRLS.
Keywords: amazon goddess alex, brat princess, ball busting, female domination, brat girls, ball kicking, female superiority, amazon goddess, ball crushing, female supremacy, giantess fantasies, slave training, femdom, arrogant women, humiliation.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 53.16 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 12, 2023 4:32 pm
CBT with electro and dilators

Starring: Alessa Milano,Mistress Tirza

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_CBT with electro and dilators
Size: 1.35 GB
Video: avc1, 00:22:22, 8424 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Miss Tirza and I, we make together with our slave a lot of fun. Slave lies sideways on the bed, we start with tape and rope on testicles and tail tie off and pull, then comes dilators to it. We fuck him with our strapon and then comes dildo in the ass and stays there. Light ballbusting is also given, finally we do electro on testicles and cock.

Category: DOUBLE DOMINATION
Related Categories: ELECTRIC PLAY, ANAL, CBT INSTRUCTION, BALL FETISH, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: missalessamilano, alessamilano, electric, anal, dildo, strapon, double, femdom, domina, dilatoren, cbt, plug, tape.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.35 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 15, 2023 10:07 am
Grab, Twist, and Scream

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_Grab, Twist, and Scream
Size: 18.74 MB
Video: avc1, 00:03:02, 723 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 18.74 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 15, 2023 2:36 pm
Barefoot ball busting

Starring: Miss Lady Ashley

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Barefoot ball busting
Size: 678.74 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:40, 7914 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Miss Lady Ashley has a willing toy at her mercy as always, on his knees, with his legs locked into a spreader bar. Having given his backside a good beating, Mistress is now in the mood to issue him a nice, hard barefooted ball busting with her delicious, nylon-clad feet. Mistress teases him throughout with her divine breasts and her satin blouse, causing his cock to become erect, but he knows there is no pleasure without pain when it comes to Miss Lady Ashley. He knows he must always suffer in Mistress' presence and that's exactly what he will do!

Related Categories: CBT, SILK & SATIN, BLOUSE FETISH, FEMDOM, NYLON CLOTHING.
Keywords: ball busting, cbt, slapping, satin, blouse, nylons, sadist.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 678.74 MB<<<