screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Bella squeezes the slave's balls
Format: mp4
Size: 260.99 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:42, 3993 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Bella act truly cruel with the slave. She wants to see suffering in his eyes, so she walks past him several times, like a predator circling it's pray, in her sexy underwear, slightly brushing to his skin. But that's all that's pleasuring for the slave, Bella suddenly grabs his balls and his cock and starts to twist them brutally over and over, until he almost collapses from the pain.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , FEMDOM , BDSM , DOMINATION
Keywords: ballbusting

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 260.99 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 01, 2023 2:02 pm
I NOW OWN YOUR BALLS

Starring: Mistress Elena De Luca

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: DOMNATION_I NOW OWN YOUR BALLS
Format: wmv
Size: 269.13 MB
Video: WMV2, 00:06:10, 6000 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

In this clip, Mistress Elena DeLuca gives this unfortunate soul a brutal ballbusting he will never forget. She gives him a series of cruel soccer kicks to the groin with her stiletto heels, dropping him to the floor in agony. She demands he stand up and assume the rightful position, standing upright with legs spread wide apart for more punishment.

Frightened out of his mind, he does not have the courage to open his legs. Elena grabs a piece of chalk and places an "X" on the floor, indicating where his feet belong. He complies, and immediately gets dropped again with ruthless kicks to his nut sack. If he thought he was going to get a breather, think again. Elena punches and slaps his testicles until he stands up once more. She has no intention of stopping anytime soon. His balls now belong to Mistress Elena.

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, CORPORAL BDSM, BONDAGE, BDSM.
Keywords: mistress elena de luca, bdsm, ball kicking, female domination, bondage, ball, female supremacy, discipline, corporal punishment, female superiority, arrogant women, humiliation, femdom, ball busting, beat downs.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 269.13 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 01, 2023 5:30 pm
Mean Girls humiliating school boy

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: EVILWOMAN_Mean Girls humiliating school boy
Size: 334.09 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:33, 6000 Kbps, 1920x1078, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

Together with Mistress Mavka we are the hottest girls in the school. We have invited our loser friend to the basement. We lied to him, we are into him, but the fact is, we just want to have some sadistic fun with this gimp haha! We tie him up and kick his balls with no mercy.

Related Categories: FEMDOM, HUMILIATION, BOOT DOMINATION, DOUBLE DOMINATION, KICKING.
Keywords: evil woman, femdom, female domination, female supermacy, mistress, ballbusting, balls kicking, balls punching, goddess worship, slave training, boot domination, fit mistress, double domination, humiliatiion, brunette goddess.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 334.09 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 02, 2023 7:20 am
Ballbusting on the Balcony

Starring: Lvbabe Princess

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Ballbusting on the Balcony
Size: 318.4 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:18, 8170 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

My sub is tied up and blindfolded, made to shiver in the wind as I bust its balls in my high heels. I don't care if it hurts. I'm not going to stop, I'm going to laugh at you.

Ballbusting, Female Domination-FemDom
Ball Kicking, Ball Punching, CBT Fantasy, Face Slapping, Hand Over Mouth, Male Sub, Outdoor-Private Location Bondage, Outdoor-Private Location Play, Spit Humiliation, Sub Abuse Fantasy,

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 318.4 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 02, 2023 1:48 pm
Breaking in a Newbie!

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: JASMMEND_Breaking in a Newbie!
Size: 380.97 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:14, 7191 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 169 Kbps, 48 Khz

Open Those legs let me see those Balls, I know you are scared just look how scared you are sweaty and crying, but is time for you to shut up and spread those fucking legs and don't move I'm not done with you, don't you dare fall on your knees get up and beg me to kick your balls, spread em let me have some fun with those balls and don't you dare mess up my fun. You'll co anything to please me won't you, take this beating for me, because it's the only attention you are going to be getting from me ...

CATEGORIES: BALLBUSTING, CBT, EXECUTRIX, STRONG WOMEN, BRAT PRINCESS, EXTREME DOMINATION, FEMDOM, KICKING, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS,

Category Ballbusting
Related Categories Cbt, Extreme Domination, Female Domination, Kicking
Keywords Ballbusting,Cbt,Ball,Female Domination,Kicking,Extreme Domination,Men Following Orders,Goddess Worship,Mind Fuck,Sub,Domination,Humiliation,Cbt Intructions

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 380.97 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 02, 2023 2:45 pm
Don't Fuck with Domes!

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: JASMMEND_Don't Fuck with Domes!
Size: 957.27 MB
Video: avc1, 00:19:00, 6908 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Custom: So basically don't mess with any Dome!

This idiot thought he could get away without having to pay Goldie but we handled him.

Back up Dome is one ring away.

Now whats the problem white boy?

White boy is beat, smothered, Ballbusted, humiliated and reminded of whom is really in charge here.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: DOUBLE DOMINATION, BRAT GIRLS, TRAMPLING, CORPORAL BDSM, BALLBUSTING.
Keywords: corporal punishment, double domination, trampling, ballbusting, brat girls, men following orders, bratty latinas, sub, ball, cbt, kicking, female supremacy.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 957.27 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 03, 2023 1:34 pm
Charlotte and Her Castra-Bot Part 1

Starring: Charlotte Sartre, Bunny Colby

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Charlotte and Her Castra-Bot Part 1
Size: 567.04 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:39, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 225 Kbps, 44 Khz

The villainess Charlotte Sartre hired mad scientist Fluffy to build her a sexy fembot programmed to seduce and castrate powerful men. He's almost done, but she needs the femdom to castrate the Prime Minister of France tomorrow.

"She better be done on time, or it's your balls." Charlotte threatens Fluffy while she grips his balls hard. She leaves. He immediately starts talking to the femdom (Bunny Colby) as if she's his girlfriend. He creepily fondles her tits and ass, then remembers he needs a tool to proceed so he leaves.

Charlotte sneaks back in. She has a device in her hand that she paid Fluffy's competitor to build her. It allows her to simply recode the robot with anything she wants.

She admires the femdbot's perfect body, then programs her to destroy her makers balls as soon as she sees him again. This way Charlotte won't have to pay him.

Fluffy returns.

"Identified Maker. Proceeding to destroy his balls."

The fembot knees him in the balls. Charlotte laughs while she watches Fluffy get kneed and kicked in the balls over and over by his life's work.

While he's on the ground in agony, Charlotte joins in and stomps his balls. She hold his legs open and tells the fembot to continue. Just when his balls are about to rupture for good, Charlotte straddles him and sweetly tells him that he can keep his balls a little longer if he agrees to become her servant. Of course she's going to continue to his balls the whole time. He has been demoted from the top robot scientist in the world to her sissy maid..

To be continued.

Related Categories: SUPER VILLAIN, SUPERHEROINES, BIG TITS, ROBOTS.
Keywords: charlotte sartre, bunny colby, fluffy, robot, fembot, castration, super villain, leotard and fishnets, leotard, kicking, squeezing, knees.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 567.04 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 03, 2023 2:25 pm
Charlotte and Her Castra-bot Part 2

Starring: charlotte sartre, bunny colby

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Charlotte and Her Castra-bot Part 2
Size: 501.68 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:30, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 226 Kbps, 44 Khz

Time has passed since Charlotte took ownership of the sexy fembot that Fluffy created. She has also taking full ownership of Fluffy. She makes him wear a skirt with fishnets and heels while he cleans her house.

Charlotte is on her sofa caressing the perfect breasts of her fembot. Her fembot has some AI and can talk. "When can I castrate another man?"

"Soon.." Charlotte says. Fluffy walks in to report that he just finished cleaning the floors. Charlotte tells her sexy femdom, "Go ahead."

The fembot walks directly at her maker, Fluffy, to do what he programmed her to do on other victims. She is programed to destroy balls. She knees him hard in the nuts and Charlotte laughs.

Fluffy begs her for mercy. She tells him his time has come and to take off his girly skirt and heels. After some hard kicks they grab his balls and take turns hitting them. He begs them to let him keep his balls. He even pleads that they go back to kicking him in the balls, just so he can keep them longer.

Charlotte reveals in the fact that the proud scientist is begging her to kick him in the balls, so she does, gladly. They hurt him until he begs for them to castrate him just so it will stop.

Charlotte got exactly what she wanted. Her Castra-bot did her job perfectly. "Oh, if your begging me to castrate you, I'm happy to. Let's take you to the cutting room."

They strut away, leading him out of the room by the balls while he whimpers.

Related Categories: SUPER VILLAIN, SUPERHEROINES, FEMBOT, GELDING.
Keywords: charlotte sartre, bunny colby, super villain, fembot, castration threat, castration, sissy, sissy maid, fluffy, big tits, big booty, fishnets, leotard, leotard fishnets, hard kicks.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 501.68 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 03, 2023 4:22 pm
Ball Busting the Scapegoat

Starring: Lvbabe Princess, Princess Skylar

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Ball Busting the Scapegoat
Size: 678.72 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:34, 7993 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

This sub is being punished because another sub failed to show up for us. Princess Skylar and I are more than happy to put them in their place... but busting balls!

Ballbusting, Double Domination
Ball Kicking, Ball Trampling, Behavior Modification, CBT Fantasy, Face Slapping, FemDom, Impact Play Fetish, Mean Girls, Slave Training,

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 678.72 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 03, 2023 6:09 pm
CBT Wheel Of Fortune with Mistress subject

Starring: Madame Juliette

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_CBT Wheel Of Fortune with Mistress subject
Size: 790.93 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:32, 7960 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Mistress prepared a special game for her subject. This subject is specially created for that occasion, he exists to entertain Mistress with CBT play. Wheel of fortune will decide what kind of penis and balls treatment her subject will receive. Revealing a little secret, you can expect penis helicopter and this fate choice really pleased Mistress.

Category: FEMDOM
Related Categories: CBT, BDSM, BALL STOMPING, CMNF / CLOTHED MALE NAKED FEMALE, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING.
Keywords: femdom, mistress, slave, cbt, trampling, ball stomping, balls trampling, bdsm, cmnf, cock helicopter, penis helicopter, wheel of fortune, madame juliette, slave tasks, corset.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 790.93 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 04, 2023 9:01 am
Busted By Blondes

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_Busted By Blondes
Size: 978.03 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:11, 12006 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Busted By Blondes

Me and Princess Cindi explain to Goddess Harley how making ballbusting videos is pretty much like printing money- people ALWAYS buy them! And the harder we kick the slave, the more $ we make! And obviously we dont give a SH*TT about the slave or its balls- so why NOT destroy its balls for OUR profit?? And its FUN anyways! LOL. We even laugh about how we even have other slaves that do all our video editingso we do basically like NOTHING- except kick some insignificant idiot in the nuts, LAUGH at them- and collect our $$$!!! (PATHETIC!)
Pretty soon we are literally getting running starts and kicking its nuts in as hard as we can and yelling Cha-CHING after each kick! Poor slavemust be a rough life being used like thiswe are SOOO mean and we seriously dont care lol! Eventually the slave DOES start to leak the Red Stuff...but it's ok. We keep kicking him anyway LOL.
***This clip features several "Mean Girl Super-Slo-Mo" Kicks! So you can see the most brutal kicks repeated in a "slo-mo reply" without having to rewind or go frame-by frame. (And several of these kicks ARE pretty brutal! Goddess Harley especially "brings the wood" to this loser's cock n balls! LOL!)***

Categories: Ballbusting, Female Domination, Femdom, Kicking, Humiliation, BDSM, CFNM

Girls:
Goddess NO
Princess Cindi

Category: CFNM
Related Categories: FEMDOM, CFNM, KICKING, BALLBUSTING, BDSM.
Keywords: no, cindi, harley.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 978.03 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 04, 2023 2:44 pm
Domination and Destruction

Starring: The Hunteress

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Domination and Destruction
Size: 335.43 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:40, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 335.43 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 05, 2023 12:31 pm
Pain between his legs

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Pain between his legs
Size: 417.17 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:53, 7061 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 317 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Ariel is torturing her slave by kicking him in the balls with her black, sexy high heel sandals. The slave tries to stay still, but it's not his strong point, because from the pain he always collapses to the floor. Fortunately Mistress Ariel has good imagination so every time he falls she find out new things to torture him further, she kicks him in the butt or slaps his head.

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 417.17 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 05, 2023 1:37 pm
Stretched slave's ballbusting

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Stretched slave's ballbusting
Size: 500.16 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:43, 7824 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

The slave is standing with his arms and legs stretched, he is naked and feels even more vulnerable then any other time, when his limbs are free. Mistress Amanda walks up to him smiling and he knows instantly that she is about to do something very painful to him. Her sexy boots are really inviting, but when they crash into his groin, he has second thoughts about it. Amanda is so happy to make him scream that she even takes a few steps running before she kicks with brutal force between his legs.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 500.16 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 06, 2023 2:56 pm
CHESTNUTS ROASTING - CBT EDITION

Starring: Madame V

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_CHESTNUTS ROASTING - CBT EDITION
Size: 1.03 GB
Video: avc1, 00:18:02, 7977 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

MADAME V IS FEELING FESTIVE AND WANTS TO GET INTO THE HOLIDAY SPIRIT.

SEE HER IN CHESTNUTS ROASTING - CBT EDITION

Category: SMOKING
Related Categories: CBT, BONDAGE, LATEX, FEMDOM, BALLBUSTING.
Keywords: cigarette, blowing smoke, femdom, cbt, bondage, cigarette burning, latex.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.03 GB<<<