screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Extreme Pain Torment Scrotal Nailing
Format: mp4
Size: 513.98 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:38, 8106 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

You have been particularly naughty lately and I've been feeling especially sadistic. I've picked out 12 special nails from the hardware store and have disinfected it. Now lay down as I pump you titties nice and big like a woman's and stretch your scrotum nice and then to be nailed onto a board. I am nice and slow so your fear will creep up as you wait for the hammer to hit the nail. Each hammer stroke is a sharper and sharper pain on your sensitive family jewels.

Category: CBT
Related Categories: BREAST MILK PUMPING, TIT SUCKING/NIPPLE FETISH, BALLBUSTING, CFNM, BONDAGE.
Keywords: scrotal nailing, ball, extreme cbt.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 513.98 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 21, 2023 3:28 pm
Face Sitting of Electric Slave Toy

Starring: Miss Opium

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Face Sitting of Electric Slave Toy
Size: 1.34 GB
Video: avc1, 00:23:06, 8083 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

One of my favourite thing in the world is sitting on your face as a torment you. I love hearing you yell into my pussy as I send electricity down your cock. I will sound your tight urethra and make you squirm and moan. When I'm finally done with you I will coerce you into orgasm and squirt that load you have been holding in all week.

What a disgusting slave.

Related Categories: FACE SITTING, LATEX, ELECTRIC PLAY, CFNM, BONDAGE.
Keywords: asian domination, asian dominatrix.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.34 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 21, 2023 4:34 pm
Back Into Ballbusting! Ft Miss Roper

Starring: Raquel Roper

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Back Into Ballbusting! Ft Miss Roper
Size: 495.08 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:25, 7997 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps

It's been a long time since I've busted this bitch's balls. YEARS since we've reunited. Since my boots have connected with his nuts. Does he remember what it is like, for it to feel like his balls are entering his stomach? Does he remember what it is like to suffer for me, for my entertainment and pleasure? I don't think he remembers. so I will enjoy every minute of taking him back. Reminding him that his place is dropping to his knees after each swift kick. My boot heels grinding into his back before bringing him up again just to stroke him down once more. Having him curl up into a bail in pain. Today, I am going to drag this bitch back into ball busting. One vicious kick and ball punch at a time.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: CBT, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, BOOT DOMINATION.
Keywords: cbt.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 495.08 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 22, 2023 2:33 pm
Ejaculation Of A Tortured Cock

Starring: Empress Cruel

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Ejaculation Of A Tortured Cock
Size: 308.91 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:00, 5000 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 308.91 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 22, 2023 3:42 pm
Empress Cruel - Violated Balls - Part 1+2

Starring: Empress Cruel

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Empress Cruel - Violated Balls - Part 1+2
Size: 515.05 MB
Video: avc1, 00:21:13, 3000 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 515.05 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 22, 2023 4:50 pm
Dominated By Huge Natural Tits

Starring: Supervixen

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Dominated By Huge Natural Tits
Size: 396.61 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:17, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 396.61 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 24, 2023 11:11 am
Painful punishment for my slave

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: EVILWOMAN_Painful punishment for my slave
Size: 387.7 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:46, 6000 Kbps, 1920x1078, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

My new pussy film slaave gets late and I had to punish him for that to learn him a lesson. He got bondaged to the cross and I've started to have some sadistic fun with him. I do some C.B.T, whiping, kiking, electro and faceslapping. He is such a pussy! Crying from the softest hits

Related Categories: WHIPPING, LATEX, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, KICKING, FEMDOM.
Keywords: evil woman, femdom, female domination, female supermacy, mistress, latex, balls kicking, balls punching, ballbusting, kicking, whipping, fit mistress, slave punishment, slave training, brunette goddess.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 387.7 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 24, 2023 2:29 pm
Beaten and busted

Starring: Miss Suzanna Maxwell

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Beaten and busted
Size: 750.88 MB
Video: avc1, 00:20:05, 5017 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps

This is some very brutal pain training ......My slaves antagonise Me by entering the room incorrectly. This sets the tone for the punishment as I am severely displeased by their rudeness. I strap one to the whipping bench and the other is strung up on the cross. I brutalise his balls with harsh kicks, he looks terrified as i show no signs of slowing. I turn My attention to the bare ass presented to Me before swiftly turning it crimson with the cruelest of crops. The slave on the cross whimpers in fear. I take turns on each of them, the slave on the bench shaking from the screams of the other slave as I squeeze his balls until they are on the brink of extinction before cruelly kneeing them so they shrink away inside himself. I cold cane the bent over slave until his legs can take no more and he begs for mercy....... I release the one on the cross and as he grovels and begs on the floor it could only mean I want one thing......more pain, more busting!!! he tries his best to keep his legs spread but as the kicks become more severe he falls to the ground repeatedly clutching his poor battered balls. They are both in tatters as I let them kiss and grovel at My feet. I allow some foot worship after taking My pound of flesh and training them in preparation to be Mine.

Category: FEMALE WRESTLING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, BALLBUSTING, CANING.
Keywords: miss suzanna maxwell, beaten, masochist, mistress, busted, bdsm, slave, brutal, latex, submissive, pain, stockings, owk, sadistic, cruel.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 750.88 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 24, 2023 4:44 pm
DoubleCrux

Starring: Lady Demonique, Miss Black Sun

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_DoubleCrux
Size: 348.12 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:19, 7487 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Nessuno schiavo si dovrebbe moltiplicare, per evitare che ciò accada ci sono MBS e LadyDemonique, pronte a distruggere un altro paio di inutili palle mosce hahhaahha. Schifose palle, inutili. Quanto sì lamenta per nulla questo coglione!

No slave should multiply, to prevent this from happening there are MBS and LadyDemonique, ready to destroy another couple of useless loose balls hahhaahha. Nasty balls, useless. How much yes this jerk complains for nothing!

Category: DOUBLE DOMINATION
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, FEMDOM, CBT, DICK SLAPPING, NIPPLE PLAY.
Keywords: missblacksun, slave training, italian goddess, humiliation, ballbusting, double domination, cbt, femdom, arrogant woman, high heels, nipple play.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 348.12 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 25, 2023 3:49 pm
Zapping Slave Balls!

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: JASMMEND_Zapping Slave Balls!
Format: m4v
Size: 451.41 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:13, 6000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

Your balls are mines & Ill do with them as i please. Like wrapping a pet shock collar around them & tesnting the intensity lol.

Yes, I love it when men literally hurt for me. It makes me so wet to see weak inferior subby men in pain for me. I want you to hurt real good for me.

This slave was to wear the shock collar on his balls ALL DAY & was in intense pain the whole day lol

I loved it & thats all that matters, Its about me me me me me me me me

Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, FEMALE DOMINATION, EXTREME DOMINATION, ELECTRIC PLAY.
Keywords: cbt, ball, ballbusting, extreme domination, female domination, female supremacy, femdom, humiliation, sub, sub training, balls, corporal punishment, bratty goddess, mmen following orders.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 451.41 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 27, 2023 2:11 pm
MaidGoodNight

Starring: Miss Black Sun

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_MaidGoodNight
Size: 382.36 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:23, 8149 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Chiamo la mia Sissymaid, visto la disastrosa cena che ha preparato le do un ultima possibilità: farmi un bel massaggio ai piedi e se non sarò soddisfatta distruggerò le sue inutili palle, fino a renderla del tutto inerme. Non posso nemmeno utilizzarla come sborratoio per altri schiavi, nessuno la vuole usare. Un bel ballbusting prima di dormire per allentare la tensione e dormire rilassata, con qualche sberla alle sue inutili palle.

I call my Sissymaid, given the disastrous dinner she has prepared, I give her a last chance: give me a nice foot massage and if I am not satisfied I will destroy her useless balls, until she is completely helpless. I can't even use it as a creampie for other slaves, nobody wants to use it. A nice ballbusting before bed to release tension and rest relaxed, with a few slaps to her useless balls.

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: SPANKING, SOLE LICKING, BALLBUSTING, FEMDOM, BAREFOOT.
Keywords: missblacksun, slave training, ballbusting, spankme21, humiliation, soles, spanking, foot worship, stilettos, otk spanking, foot fetish, sole licking, spanking f/m, massage.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 382.36 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 27, 2023 3:16 pm
WheelOfFortune

Starring: Miss Black Sun

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_WheelOfFortune
Size: 309.27 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:11, 8119 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

E' davvero una fortuna per questo miserabile essere che ci sia io qui a ricordargli qual è il suo posto nel mondo, a ricordare quanto poco contano le sue palle, se non come mero oggetto per il mio sadico divertimento. Oggi però non sarò io a decidere la sua sorte ma la ruota. Sì, questo delizioso gioco, una piccola rotella che sembra così innocente, così innocua.Lo schiavo sì lamenta, chi gli ha dato il permesso? Io no di certo. E allora merita anche quattro sculacciate sulle palle!

It is truly fortunate for this miserable being that I am here to remind him of his place in the world, to remember how little his balls count, if not as a mere object for my sadistic amusement. Today, however, it will not be me who decides his fate but the wheel. Yes, this delightful game, a little wheel that looks so innocent, so harmless ... The slave does complain, who gave him permission? I certainly don't. And then he also deserves four spankings on the balls!

Related Categories: NIPPLE PLAY, LEATHER PANTS, CLOTHESPINS, EXECUTRIX, DICK SLAPPING.
Keywords: missblacksun, slave training, leather pants, italian goddess, humiliation, female domination, cbt, femdom, clothespins, arrogant woman, dick slapping, nipple play, executrix.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 309.27 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 27, 2023 4:25 pm
FourBootsTwoBall

Starring: Miss Black Sun, Mitress Xenia

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_FourBootsTwoBall
Size: 484.14 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:09, 8092 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Due palle mosce e quattro stivali caldi e pronti a calciare...Quelli di MissBlackSun e MitressXenia.

Two loose balls and four warm boots ready to kick ... Those of MissBlackSun and MitressXenia.

Related Categories: DOUBLE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, BOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, DICK SLAPPING.
Keywords: missblacksun, slave training, fetish, ballbusting, humiliation, leather fetish, dick slapping, double domination, high heels, domination, arrogant woman, pantyhose domination, boot domination, brat girls.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 484.14 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 28, 2023 7:41 am
Dominated by Three Women!

Starring: Rose & Friends

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Dominated by Three Women!
Size: 411.65 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:40, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 411.65 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 28, 2023 8:48 am
Empress Cruel, Painful Milking

Starring:

screenshot