screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Serving the Professor
Format: mp4
Size: 56.3 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:16, 1390 Kbps, 960x540, 23.976 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

Professor Brianna lives right next to the one of the frat houses off campus and she has an arraignment with one of the fraternity president. She allows him to have parties and not report them, if he servers her regularly. He was late for his meeting with her today and it did not please her. She makes him worship her feet and when he things he is done, she puts him in a skimpy jock strap and has him finish the dishes in the sink.

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 13, 2022 4:10 pm
Can't Handle Pussy

Starring: Goddess Jamie Valentine

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Can't Handle Pussy
Size: 80.62 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:45, 1349 Kbps, 960x540, 23.976 fps

Jamie boyfriend is pathetic. Every time they try to have sex, he cums in less than a minute. He get so excited he canΓÇÖt control it. Jamie is never satisfied. She is going train him to have more endurance. She bound him up with straps on the bed and left him there with a pair of her warn panties on his face. Then she is going to continue to tease him with the smell of her pussy while she strokes his cock with her feet.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 13, 2022 7:11 pm
Bitch Socks

Starring: Katrina Jade

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_Bitch Socks
Size: 306.01 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:19, 6597 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

Theres a good reason Katrinas socks say bitch on them. Thats because she is a no nonsense slave owner that isnt interested in idle chit chat. No, if there is a male in her presence it means he is a slave, nothing more. This slave needs to remember the scent of his master so she has him deeply inhale the fumes from her socks so that they coat his lungs making her scent impossible to forget. Some application of the whip ensures that not only will he inhale, but he will inhale deep getting all that female foot smell ingrained in his memory.

Category: SOCK SMELLING
Related Categories: SOCK SMELLING

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 14, 2022 6:20 am
Foot Dommes with Andrea Untamed

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: STELIBE_Foot Dommes with Andrea Untamed
Size: 494.57 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:24, 9001 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 317 Kbps, 48 Khz

Stella Liberty and Andrea Untamed are having a causal afternoon breaking in and testing out a new foot slave. He lies there under them on the floor as they test his strength and willingness to put up with whatever they do to him. They slap and smash his body under their soles and see if he has what it takes to tolerate what they like to do, what ever they like!

Category: DOUBLE DOMINATION
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, TRAMPLING, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: stella liberty, andrea untamed, foot domme, trample fantasy, trample, kicking, stomping, barefoot, bare feet, baretfoot trample, soles, highly arched feet, foot slave training, slave training, sub training.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 494.57 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 16, 2022 5:30 am
Babysitters Discipline

Starring: Goddess Vanessa Cage

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Babysitters Discipline
Size: 40.45 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:31, 920 Kbps, 960x540, 23.976 fps

Vanessa had only babysat for Mr. Smith a couple times and each time they are a nightmare. They yell at her and swear. Vanessa knows exactly where they get it. Their father has absolutely no discipline for himself. She threatens to quit. He pleads with her because he has already gone through 7 babysitters this month. She will consider continuing if he agrees to do exactly what she says, NO EXCEPTIONS as she puts her feet in his lap. If he refuses anything, she not coming back.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 16, 2022 6:26 am
Getting Stepsons Grades Up

Starring: Goddess Brianna

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Getting Stepsons Grades Up
Size: 74.41 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:50, 1225 Kbps, 960x540, 23.976 fps

BriannaΓÇÖs stepson ΓÇÿs grades are dropping drastically this semester. She found his cell phone with many messages from a girl. This girl is distracting him from his school work. He is in jeopardy of not being able to get into law school, possibly even failing. She knows how boys can be at that age, they only think about their penis. She must do something; he will never get into law school if he continues dating this girl. She is going to jerk him off with her feet every morning and every night. This is the only way. ItΓÇÖs only her feet, so they arenΓÇÖt doing anything wrong. This will continue until he no longer has the urge to see this girl and his grades go up.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 16, 2022 7:27 am
Power of Suggestion

Starring: Goddess Jamie Valentine

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Power of Suggestion
Size: 68.25 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:01, 1256 Kbps, 960x540, 23.976 fps

Jamie is studying to be a therapist and in her readings she learns the suggestive power she could have over another. She is tired of having sex with her boyfriend and decides to test out this method. She finds her way into the bedroom and suggests that every time he feels horny or hears the word horny, he will have an uncontrollable erg to worship her feet.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 17, 2022 4:30 am
Ball Crush Under Nylon Feet

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Ball Crush Under Nylon Feet
Size: 264.83 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:03, 5033 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

BALL CRUSH UNDER NYLON FEET

Just like the title says, I CRUSH Trampleguy's balls under my nylon feet. This was a custom video that the client wanted me to wear nude nylons and stand full weight on Trampleguy's balls. So Trampleguy held a small board between his legs and put his junk on the board. I climbed up on the board and stepped on his balls. Sometimes with just my toes, sometimes with the arch of my foot. And sometimes with my Heel. But each time, Trampleguy's balls were flattened. Nylons on wood can be really slippery. A couple of times I stood on Trampleguy's balls and my foot slid. I was able to catch myself each time, but needless to say, it was extra painful for Trampleguy.

Category: CBT
Related Categories: PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, TOENAIL FETISH, CFNM, TRAMPLING, BALLBUSTING.
Keywords: trampleguy, ball standing in nylons, stockings fetish, stepping on balls, standing on balls.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 17, 2022 9:53 am
Sadistic Foot Worship

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_BeatenForTheQueensFEET_(Internet HD 720p)
Size: 530.41 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:04, 7967 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Sadistic Footworship

What could be more enjoyable for a Queen than having a slave worship Her feet? Having a slave worship Her feet while it's being viciously whipped by palace guards Jennifer and Ivy, that's what! Oh what a wonderfully wicked treat it was too - for me anyway, I'm not sure my worthless slave appreciated having the privilege of worshipping my feet with his mouth ruined by the harsh lashes of Jennifer and Ivy's whips. Much to its dismay, they were determined to make sure it suffered cruelly for the honor it was given. And it won't soon forget the beating it took either, it will have many physical and mental scars to remember this day by.
Would YOU like to come here to Mean Girl Manor and worship MY feet? Would you be willing to SUFFER for the privilege?? Of course you would! LOL

--The Queen

Girls:
Goddess Ivy
Empress Jennifer
Queen Kasey

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: foot worship, humiliation, foot slave training, female domination, foot fetish.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 18, 2022 4:07 am
Sexually Frustrated Girlfriend

Starring: Goddess Carmen Caliente

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Sexually Frustrated Girlfriend
Size: 650.04 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:55, 8249 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Carmen is sexually frustrated and hasnΓÇÖt had an orgasm in weeks! Her boyfriend has been slacking in the love making department and canΓÇÖt seem to get his dick hard for her. She falls went to bed after another failed attempt at sex, only to wake up to him sniffing her feet with a boner, which is when she realizes he has a foot fetish. She gives him a steamy footjob in various positions, foot milking his cock between her soft, wrinkly arches. Afterwards, she puts him in a chastity device and plans to keep him in it except for when she wants to play with him. If he wants to keep being her boyfriend then heΓÇÖll have to wear it and let her fuck whoever she wants.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 18, 2022 5:12 am
Training Unskilled Applicant

Starring: Goddess Kimmy Lee

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Training Unskilled Applicant
Size: 70.8 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:33, 1054 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Goddess Kimmy Lee is not impressed by her potential employeeΓÇÖs resume and isnΓÇÖt sure heΓÇÖs up for the job she has to offer. To make him earn his place at her company, sheΓÇÖs going to make him start from the bottom, the bottom of her shoe, that is. She orders him to get on the floor and lick her sexy stiletto high heels clean. He reluctantly worships her shoes with his tongue, submitting to her female domination. Soon, her heels come off and heΓÇÖs lying under her desk while she smothers him with her bare feet. She rubs her feet all over his face before making him suck on her pretty pedicured toes, making him worship her feet like they deserve!

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 18, 2022 6:17 am
Your Wife Has a New Girlfriend POV

Starring: Goddess Daisy

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Your Wife Has a New Girlfriend POV
Size: 46.71 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:12, 950 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Goddess Daisy might be your wife, but she has quite a few secrets you aren’t aware of, including her attraction to women. To humiliate you, she tells you all about the date she just had with a sexy girl and about how she tasted pussy for the very first time. Not only was it yummy, but it tasted much better than your disgusting male filth. Now that she has a new girlfriend, all you’ll be getting now is her delectable feet, because you’re simply not worthy of her precious pussy anymore. She makes you lick her soles clean and suck on her pretty toes, worshipping her feet like you should. Follow her masturbation instructions and maybe she’ll give you more privileges…

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 19, 2022 5:38 am
FOOT SLUT FOR STEP-SIS

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_FOOT SLUT FOR STEP-SIS
Size: 1.26 GB
Video: avc1, 00:17:49, 10000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

BRAT STEP-SISTER KNOWS HOW TO GET 'A's.

She plays with Step-Brothers cock with her cute little 5 1/2 feet and makes him do all Her Homework, write all her papers. On his knees before Her, Timmy worships her feet, all her toes in his mouth. Her other cute foot is rubbing his crotch, making him hard, until THERE'S A WET SPOT IN HIS JEANS. Timmy is her FOOT-SLUT, who writes her papers and does all her homework. SHE MAKES HIM GO TO SCHOOL WITH A CUM-STAIN IN HIS PANTS. She texts all the girls at school with photos of him covered in cum, and posts them on FACE-BOOK.
Ash inspects Timmy's cock. It's oozing with PRE-CUM, WHICH MAKES HER SURE THAT SHE WILL GET AN 'A". She makes his cock SLIDE IN-AND-OUT BETWEEN THE SOLES OF HER LITTLE FEET. "It's almost like a Vagina, Timmy."
SPOILED DECADENT BRAT-STEP-SISTER ASH MAKING TIMMY WORSHIP HER FEET AND SPILL HIS WARM CUM ALL OVER HER FEET.
FOOTJOB, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT DOMINATION, RUINED ORGASM
"EVERYONE AT SCHOOL IS GOING TO SEE YOU COVERED IN CUM."

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: footjobs, taboo, foot domination, brat girls, foot worship.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 19, 2022 9:51 am
Eat From Feet

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_Eat From Feet
Size: 621.28 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:36, 7989 Kbps, 1280x720, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Eat From Feet

Come here slave... I got some pie for you! You want to eat? Well you get to eat whipped cream pie from my bare feet! It's got chocolate pudding in it too. Are you getting stuffed...? Well, keep eating, after all this is your one chance to eat directly underfoot. How do you like the pie in the face treatment, slave?

Girls:
Empress Jennifer

Category: FEMDOM
Related Categories: WHIPPED CREAM FETISH, FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, WET & MESSY.
Keywords: empress, jennifer.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 621.28 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 19, 2022 3:13 pm
The Best Spit Catcher Gets My Breast Milk

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CSFEM_The Best Spit Catcher Gets My Breast Milk
Format: wmv
Size: 112.51 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:05:07, 2994 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

The Best Spit Catcher Gets My Breast Milk
Princess Renee decided she wants to play a game. While standing full weight on her slaves, she announces that she is going to spit on her slaves. The slave who does the best job of catching her spit in his mouth and swallowing it, will get rewarded.

What's the reward? He gets to suckle on Princess Renee's breasts and get her very special breast milk. Such lucky slaves to have such an opportunity with the beautiful Princess Renee.

Mistress:
Renee, Princess

Category: SPITTING
Related Categories: FACE SLAPPING , SPIT FETISH , TRAMPLING , FEMALE DOMINATION , HUMAN FURNITURE
Keywords: princess renee , hawaiian , cuban , breast feeding , breast milk , lactating , step-mother's milk

Download: