screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Devious Maid
Format: mp4
Size: 50.46 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:48, 934 Kbps, 960x540, 23.976 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

Sofie had been working for Tom for over 3 years and she has never had a vacation. She knows he is constantly out cheating on his wife, planning fake business trips just so he can spend time with his mistress. Well, Sofie is not going to be treated like this anymore. She is going to put her foot down…..his throat. He will be giving her paid vacation or his wife will be hearing all about his little business trips.

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 01, 2022 3:06 pm
Low Attention Span

Starring: Goddess Brianna

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Low Attention Span
Format: wmv
Size: 260.51 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:16, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 24.000 fps
Audio: 161, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

Job interviews are hard enough as it is. Taylor has an even harder time when there is a beautiful women interviewing him. She dangles her heel right in front of him while sheΓÇÖs asking questions. He gets so distracted and day dreams while in the interview.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 01, 2022 4:07 pm
Cheerleader Blackmails Ref

Starring: Goddess Carmen

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Cheerleader Blackmails Ref
Size: 148.26 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:43, 1527 Kbps, 960x540, 23.976 fps

Carmen heard from the other girls that the referee for the big game has a secret foot fetish that he is embarrassed about. She knows how important this game is for her school this weekend so she persuades the referee to meet her at the girlΓÇÖs dorm. He knows he doesnΓÇÖt belong there, but canΓÇÖt tell Carmen no.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 01, 2022 6:04 pm
My Feet Are Sweaty, Lick Them

Starring: Leya Falcon

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_My Feet Are Sweaty, Lick Them
Size: 300.64 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:36, 7338 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

Whew, that was a good workout! Leya has sure worked up a sweat moving around in her delicious yoga pants. Now she wants to sit back and have her feet licked clean by the nearest slave. The one kneeling in the corner will do, as she calls him over and puts his mouth to work tenderly licking her bare feet clean.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 02, 2022 11:40 am
Going gay for My oily feet footjob

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Going gay for My oily feet footjob
Size: 379.3 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:26, 6920 Kbps, 1920x1080, 24.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

You're on the ground watching Me drizzle delicious coconut oil on My perfect natural bare feet. As I rub My toes together, teasing you with My shiny wrinkly soles, you see a hard cock pop up between them, right at your eye level. As I rub My feet against the eager dick and balls, you feel your own groin start calling for attention, as you imagine the taste of My unpainted toes in your mouth. Just as you start to feel yourself getting rock hard, I begin mesmerizing you, planting the seed of bi sexual servitude as a way to get closer to My perfect peds. You never thought about sucking cock before, but under My spell, you find yourself salivating for the idea of putting your lips on that nice hard cock...so why don't you bring your mouth over here and go a little gay for Me? Let's turn this footjob into a blowjob...

Footjob, Trampling Fantasy
Asian Goddess, FemDom POV, POV Foot Job, POV Foot Worship,

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 03, 2022 6:25 pm
At Boot-level

Starring: Mistress Marta

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: FEMINS_At Boot-level
Size: 472.33 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:39, 8483 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Marta is in a laid-back mood, wearing gorgeous black lingerie and knee-high boots, when one of her slaves comes on his fours to please her owner in any way she wants. She orders him to lick her boots clean, and then she takes one of them off for some barefoot licking as well... Yummy.

Category: BOOT FETISH
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM POV, FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP.
Keywords: femdom, female domination, mistress marta, foot fetish, boots, black lingerie, knee, high, heels, bootjob, barefoot, slave training, shoejob, boot.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 472.33 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 04, 2022 5:24 am
Your Report Card

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Your Report Card
Size: 59.23 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:14, 1226 Kbps, 960x540, 23.976 fps

Your father remarried a young hot women since youΓÇÖve started attending college. He has agreed to pay your tuition as long as you maintain a B+ average. But, he has been out of town for a while leaving you home alone with his new young hot wife. YouΓÇÖve enjoyed the entire day by the pool until she came home and found your report card in the mail.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 04, 2022 6:26 am
Friends Younger Sister

Starring: Goddess Sofie

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Friends Younger Sister
Size: 85.03 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:41, 1125 Kbps, 960x540, 23.976 fps

Sofie just got her license and is exploring. All of her friends are talking about sex but they are all very immature about it. She shows up at one of her older brotherΓÇÖs friendΓÇÖs house unexpected. There is no better way for her to experiment with someone she already knows. It wouldnΓÇÖt be that big of a deal, itΓÇÖs not like she is going to have sex with him or anything. SheΓÇÖll just use her feet. She makes him feel so good that after he cums on her feet he asks if she would like to go out on a date with him. She was disgusted by the mess he made and makes him clean it up with his tongue. There is no way she would go out on a date with him.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 04, 2022 7:24 am
Stepdaughters Ultimatum

Starring: Goddess Rahyndee

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Stepdaughters Ultimatum
Size: 104.41 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:44, 1141 Kbps, 960x540, 23.976 fps

Rahyndee really wants to go to this party in the Hamptons this weekend but her mother and stepfather have said no. Her stepdad makes her so mad; he is always coming in her room uninvited and doing her laundry, even her personal items like panties and socks. He comes in while she is on the phone with her friend talking about the party with another basket of her intimates. She tells him to get lost and that she can wash her own underwear. As she goes through the laundry basket she finds her stepdads cell phone. Curious she opens his it only to find that his screen display is a photo of her in nothing but a bra and panty set. She is going to go to this party this weekend and her stepdad is going to make sure it happens.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 05, 2022 6:23 am
Cock Trampling

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Cock Trampling
Size: 669.82 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:59, 7002 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

This is the only way to make a slave's useless cock useful. Mistress Youko tramples on the little cock and destroys it with her high heel and bare feet. His suffering face makes the Mistress excited. You will beg the Mistress to destroy yours too.
Language: English.

CBT Fantasy, Trampling Fantasy
Asian Femdom, Asian Goddess, Asian Mistress, CBT Fantasy, Cock Play, Cock Trample, Hand Trample Fetish, High Heel Trample Fetish, Japanese Femdom, Trampled Fantasy,

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 05, 2022 4:27 pm
Batgirl Punishes a Stalker

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CSFEM_Batgirl Punishes a Stalker
Size: 241.88 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:11:00, 2997 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Batgirl Punishes a Stalker
Batgirl has been harassed by a stalker. He even broke into her home to steal her panties. She catches him and puts him in the trample floor prison box.

Then she starts to punish him... first with grinding her boots and then with frcng him to worship her sweaty, musky feet that she just pulled out of her boots.

Mistress:
Samantha, Goddess

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT SMELLING , FOOT HUMILIATION , FOOT SLAVE TRAINING , FOOT FETISH , FOOT DOMINATION
Keywords: britney , high heels , boots , trampling , head standing , sock sniffing , stench , stinky feet , blue latex , tennis , contest , dildo , sara akeera , bijou steal

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 06, 2022 10:30 am
Barefoot Pleasure

Starring: Mistress Nataly

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: FEMINS_Barefoot Pleasure
Size: 159.25 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:05:12, 4066 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Nataly wears classy grey lingerie for this hot clip for all you ballbusting fans out there. While her slave lays down for a rare moment of rest after a long day of heavy training she starts playing with his nuts using only her gorgeous feet, kicking his balls every now and then until the guy can't help but cum.

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM POV.
Keywords: femdom, female domination, mistress nataly, barefoot, footjob, ballbusting, slave training, grey, lingerie.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 159.25 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 06, 2022 11:29 am
Office Pantyhose Sniffer

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Office Pantyhose Sniffer
Size: 56.94 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:10, 1186 Kbps, 960x540, 23.976 fps

Taylor was caught hiding in BriannaΓÇÖs office. She noticed that the spare pantyhose that she keeps in the center drawer of her desk had been moved. She knew right away that this office pantyhose sniffer was responsible. She will make sure he understands his place in the office.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 06, 2022 12:25 pm
Desperate Husband

Starring: Goddess Carmen

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Desperate Husband
Size: 59.26 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:57, 1088 Kbps, 960x540, 23.976 fps

CarmenΓÇÖs husband does everything he can to please his beautiful wife. He does all the laundry, the dishes, makes sure that he has her favorite wine and makes sure dinner is ready when she gets home. It doesnΓÇÖt matter what he does, she is never pleased. He is desperate for her attention but she just uses him to worship her feet and always finds something wrong with what he has done.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 06, 2022 1:20 pm
Sweaty Foot Ejaculation

Starring: Goddess Rahyndee

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Sweaty Foot Ejaculation
Size: 93.47 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:54, 1365 Kbps, 960x540, 23.976 fps

Rahyndee just came home from the gym and she was very sweaty. She tells her boyfriend to feel how sweaty her socks are. He was disgusted by the thought of touching her sweaty feet. She smothers his face with her sweaty socks and then makes him smell her sweaty ass too. She thought it was funny when his cock got hard. Her feet are so sweaty, she doesnΓÇÖt think she will need any lube.

Download: