screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Marital Conditions POV
Format: mp4
Size: 53.2 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:07, 1112 Kbps, 960x540, 23.976 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

YouΓÇÖve been married to Jessica for a few years. She knows that youΓÇÖre a good provider, you make good money and she will never have to worry about thing like that. But, you were never sure you were pleasing her sexually. You came home from work and she tells you that youΓÇÖve never pleased her and she has found someone who can. She isnΓÇÖt going to divorce you though. YouΓÇÖre financial stability is too important. However, she is going to put you in chastity and make you watch her with her new well endowed lover while you worship her feet.

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 20, 2022 11:54 am
Interview the Bosses Daughter

Starring: Goddess Vanessa Cage

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Interview the Bosses Daughter
Size: 549.72 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:32, 7985 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Vanessa father is going to be traveling for business for the summer but he wants his daughter to work at his firm for the summer to get some real world experience. Vanessa had other plans for the summer. She shows up to the interview with her fatherΓÇÖs operations manager anyway. It didnΓÇÖt take her long to see how she could manipulate him. By the time the interview is over, she has him right where she wants him. Her father will think she has been there every day and the operations manager, Mr. Thomas is going to make sure of it.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 20, 2022 12:56 pm
Monthly Allowance

Starring: Goddess Jamie Valentine

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Monthly Allowance
Size: 104.18 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:39, 1406 Kbps, 960x540, 23.976 fps

Jamie met this guy on one of the sugar daddy websites and has seen him a few times but she wasnΓÇÖt getting everything she wanted from him. So this time she devised a plan to get some dirt on him. She ΓÇ£AccidentallyΓÇ¥ spilled wine on his pants and graciously offers to take his pants so that she can treat them right away. She finds several hundred dollars, credit cards and his wedding ring. Now she has the leverage the needs to get more out of him. She puts everything in a safe place and joins him back in the bedroom. She knows he has a foot fetish so she rubs her perfect heels on up and down his leg. She notices how hard his cock is getting as he removes her shoes. She has him right where she wants him. He is getting uncontrollably excited as she strokes his cock with her bare soles. Just before he cums she stops and tells him what she found. She suggests that she might tell, ΓÇ£the MrsΓÇ¥ if he doesnΓÇÖt pay her a monthly allowance. SheΓÇÖs going to keep the cash and credit cards as insurance. But, if he has any chance of ejaculation tonight, he must agree to a healthy monthly allowance.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 20, 2022 2:03 pm
My Little Toes

Starring: Amanda Tate

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_My Little Toes
Size: 311.13 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:45, 7386 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

While Amanda occupies herself with her various business emails and the like, her slave lies underneath the table and does what he does best, namely licking her feet. Like a good subservient pet hit sits there quietly and adores her, taking care not to disturb her while she goes about her business. Good boy.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 20, 2022 7:24 pm
Outdoor Garden Trampling

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: STELIBE_Outdoor Garden Trampling
Size: 442.9 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:38, 9011 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 317 Kbps, 48 Khz

My garden is getting over run by pests so it is my slave's duty to stand watch overnight to make sure nothing eats my new veggies. As we wait for it to get dark I give him a good trample out in the garden but warn him to stay quiet so that my neighbors don't hear us! He is in agony but manages to keep it together so that he can endure all of the trampling I have to give him. With each step it becomes more and more of a threat that we might be heard so he keeps his mouth shut despite being under all 130lbs of my body. Editing blooper in this vid lol.

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: FEMDOM, FOOT DOMINATION, STOMPING, FOOT FETISH, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: stella liberty, trample, body trample, jumping, barefoot domination, femdom trample, foot trample, trampling fantasy, legs, outdoors, long legs, shorts, kicking, domination, submissive male.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 442.9 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 21, 2022 9:48 am
Milk Me Slowly

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Milk Me Slowly
Size: 282.58 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:29, 6984 Kbps, 1920x1080, 24.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

I am going to milk your cock with my feet, so slowly till your begging for release!

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, FEMDOM, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, BAREFOOT.
Keywords: foot fetish.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 22, 2022 5:25 am
Perverted Office Practices, Lick MY Shoes and Suck MY Toes

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CSFEM_Perverted Office Practices, Lick MY Shoes and Suck MY Toes
Format: wmv
Size: 175.13 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:58, 2996 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Perverted Office Practices, Lick MY Shoes and Suck MY Toes
The CEO is meeting with Tia in her office. He wants a very important report done for a meeting with one of the company's biggest clients this afternoon. He doesn't know that she has another employee under her desk licking her shoes. The CEO notices that Tia seems a bit distracted but she assures him that it's only because she is thinking about the report.

After the CEO leaves, Tia orders her foot bitch employee out from under her desk and commands him to give her feet a nice tongue bath. She humiliates him and degrades him the entire time. She loves being in charge and knows she can fire him if he doesn't do what she wants. The poor foot bitch licks and sucks her toes with enthusiasm in hopes that Tia will let him keep his job.

At the end, she slaps his head with the binder and orders him to do the report she is supposed to have ready.She hadn't even started it yet. She says she is going to the Ladies washroom where she has another employee waiting to serve as her toilet and when she gets back, she expects the report to be completed.

Mistress:
T, Mistress

Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION , FOOT FETISH , FOOT GAGGING , FOOT SLAVE TRAINING , FOOT WORSHIP
Keywords: mistress t , shoe fucking , mistress , wrinklage , stinky feet , toe jam , black , soles , bare soles , pov , high heels , stockings , pantyhose , nylons , facebusting

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 22, 2022 3:12 pm
Mistress Nataly and her Puppy

Starring: Mistress Nataly

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: FEMINS_Mistress Nataly and her Puppy
Format: wmv
Size: 224.67 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:23, 4066 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

A sweating Mistress Nataly stars in this video for the feet worshippers in the house. After an exhausting day walking up and down on her highest heels, our eastern goddess orders her slave to clean her feet with his tongue, a job that her servant performs with great care and adoration.

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM POV, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT FETISH.
Keywords: femdom, female domination, mistress nataly, foot domination, foot worship, foot fetish, foot humiliation, barefeet, barefoot, adoration worship, slave training, smelly, footjob.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 224.67 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 22, 2022 5:29 pm
Lost Office Bet

Starring: Goddess Brianna

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Lost Office Bet
Size: 56.58 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:37, 1092 Kbps, 960x540, 23.976 fps

Rick has been pretty open about his foot fetish and made a bet with Brianna that if he has hire sales this month then he can worship her pretty feet. But, if BriannaΓÇÖs sales are higher, he will need to buy lunch. Unfortunately for Rick, he lost and had to buy Brianna lunch. Brianna makes his lose that much more humiliating. She straps him naked to her desk and takes off the leather boots she had been wearing all morning. She props her feet up on her desk just out of reach so he can smell them but he canΓÇÖt touch.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 22, 2022 6:33 pm
Girlfriends HOT Daughter

Starring: Goddess Nadia

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Girlfriends HOT Daughter
Size: 68.64 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:03, 1257 Kbps, 960x540, 23.976 fps

Tom comes home from work to find his new girlfriends daughter at his house lounging by the pool. He doesnΓÇÖt understand why she is there; she has friends that have a pool. But, they donΓÇÖt have money. She knows that if she tells her mother that he has been touching her inappropriately, it will be over for him. He has no choice but to pay her. Not only does she take hundreds of dollars from him, she makes him worship her feet while doing it.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 22, 2022 7:38 pm
Taste his cock from my toes cuck bitch POV

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Taste his cock from my toes cuck bitch POV
Size: 69.95 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:56, 1308 Kbps, 960x540, 23.976 fps

YouΓÇÖre not worthy of having sex with me. As a matter of FACT, youΓÇÖre not even worthy of my feet on your cock. Your little cock couldnΓÇÖt even fit between my toes. You will kneel at the foot of my bed as I stroke my lovers cock with my perfect feet. On occasion I will let you taste his cock off my beautiful toes as you kneel there at the foot of my bed jerking your pathetic cock.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 23, 2022 5:33 am
Cosmos

Starring: Edyn Blair, Miranda

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_Cosmos
Size: 182.06 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:46, 5166 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

While the girls are watching their favorite show on TV, their newly acquired piglet keeps himself busy as a man should by both serving as a warm chair for Lady Edyn and by kissing her feet. So as Princess Miranda and Lady Edyn learn more about astronomy the only male in the room is properly tending to both of their feet as needed. After all he doesnt need to concern himself with things like science, he just needs to be a mindless servant to the girls.

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 23, 2022 9:50 am
Running in Place Trampling

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: STELIBE_Running in Place Trampling
Size: 457.79 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:52, 8996 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 317 Kbps, 48 Khz

It is a dream and a nightmare to be below a barefoot trampling. My perfect feet were made to stomp and trample all over a man's body, mind, and heart. Literally. It's a breathtaking experience to be my human carpet. I stand on his face to overwhelm his senses and sink my weight onto his throat and chest to demonstrate his utter powerlessness beneath my feet.

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FACESTANDING, THROATSTANDING, BAREFOOT, FEMDOM.
Keywords: stella liberty, female domination, trample, barefoot trample, trampled, bare feet, face standing, throat standing, face trample, throat trample, foot domme, domestic domination, human carpet, human doormat, stomping.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 457.79 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 24, 2022 5:37 am
Step-Bro is a fool (part 1)

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_Step-BroIsAFoot-Fool1_(Internet HD 720p)
Size: 362.08 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:11, 7975 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Step-Bro Is A Foot-Fool (part 1)

Custom Clip* Princess Jennifer is sitting around playing with her feet when she catches her step-bro staring at them. She starts pressing him about it and gets him to admit that he actually likes FEET! (EEEEEWW!!!)
Pretty soon Jennifer is totally abusing him, teasing him, making him beg for her feet, smackinghim across the face with her feet, making him kiss them, shoving them right down his throat- and totally laughing at him for it. She is completely taking advantage of him...and pretty soon starts talking about how things are going to be around here from now on! (Her step-bro will become her SLAVE for her FEET!)

Girls:
Empress Jennifer

Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: foot gagging.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 25, 2022 7:36 am
Report to my office

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Report to my office
Size: 41.09 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:52, 875 Kbps, 960x540, 23.976 fps

You work in an office were the entire upper management consists of women. You work very hard every day to meet their demands. Yet, you have been required to report to the ownerΓÇÖs office. Very few employees are requested to report to my personal office and are employed when they leave. Do you have what it takes to succeed in my company?

Download: