screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_The New Vice Principal
Format: mp4
Size: 51.9 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:26, 1023 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

Cali works directly for the Principal and she found that he was skimming money from one of the fund raising accounts. She has already applied for the opening as Vice Principal but looks like he has been stalling the hiring process. Cali is done waiting and now that she knows that heΓÇÖs been stealing school funds, she is going to get what she wants.

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 17, 2022 9:25 am
Neighborhood Bully

Starring: Goddess Jamie Valentine

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Neighborhood Bully
Size: 67.96 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:47, 1296 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Jamie is a young attractive girl in the neighborhood who is always causing trouble. She wants to go to the mall but her parents have grounded her again. The neighbor Tom is a nice guy and will do anything for her. She noticed his girlfriends car wasnΓÇÖt in the driveway so this is the perfect time to see if he will help her. But, the last time he helped her parents told him to stay away from her. She needed something to motivate him to help her. She let herself into his house and found a used condom in the bathroom trash and put it in her purse. She found him on the patio reading the news paper. She sat next to him so innocent as he asked her what she wanted. She told him her dilemma. But, he reminded her how he had got in trouble the last time he helped. She knows, as she pulls out the condom and tells him that he should help him if he doesnΓÇÖt want her to show her parents the condom that he left on the floor in her bedroom last night when he snuck into her room. He know he didnΓÇÖt do this but she explained to him that he will need to do anything she asks or her parents and his girlfriend will hear all about how he sneaks into her bedroom at night and fucks her. She starts by putting her feet on his face and making him worship her feet. He canΓÇÖt believe this brat is blackmailing her this way. He worships her feet to avoid any more trouble.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Nov 17, 2022 10:24 am
Interview with Best Friends Mom

Starring: Goddess Brianna

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Interview with Best Friends Mom
Size: 61.69 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:03, 1119 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Isaac has just graduated law school and is searching for his first job as a paralegal. His best friendΓÇÖs mother is a senior partner in a very credible firm and it doesnΓÇÖt hurt to pull a few strings to get his career started. She has known him since he was very young so the interview should just be a formality. He is very confident that she will hire him. He hands her his resume and she notices right away that he did not include his criminal background. He failed to mention that little incident with pot when he was in high school. He scrambles to come up with a good answer to her very pointed questions. She will need to keep this information from the other partners if he would be hired and she wants to know what he will do for her to keep his little secret.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Nov 17, 2022 12:19 pm
Clean The Piggies, Piggy

Starring: Miranda, Edyn Blair

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_Clean The Piggies, Piggy
Size: 248.29 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:04, 6677 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

C'mon now piggy, clean them up. Both Princess Miranda and Lady Edyn's feet are stinky and sweaty from working out and now his pig mouth must be put to use for what it was designed for, that of licking female feet clean. Get the bottoms, suck the toes, he needs to tend to their dirty feet while they look down at him with contempt for what a loser slave he really is.

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Nov 18, 2022 5:20 am
BLACK SILK ORGASM

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_BLACK SILK ORGASM
Size: 458.73 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:55, 6978 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

ENGLISH SPEAKING

CUSTOM REQUEST - I would like a footjob video with Mistress wearing shiny black silky pantyhose. You talk to your slave, taunt and tease him with your feet. Not allowing him to cum until you give him permission, before licking his filthy cum from your beautiful feet…

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: TEASE & DENIAL, FOOT DOMINATION, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, FOOT FETISH, BDSM.
Keywords: gaia, footjobs, foot domination, silky pantyhose, cock tease, foot fetish, bdsm, cum shots, mistress gaia clips4sale, domina gaia, padrona gaia, mistress gaia.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Nov 18, 2022 7:16 am
PAIN & PLEASURE

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_PAIN & PLEASURE
Size: 778.19 MB
Video: avc1, 00:14:59, 7050 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

ENGLISH SPEAKING

My slave is in the perfect position to be subjected to whatever I want. In fact, I tied him by the hands so that he cannot move and suffer everything, without even being able to try to escape my will. I start giving him an intense footjob, his balls are so full! But, today, I have a surprise in mind for him. In fact, I stop the footjob and start kicking him in the balls very hard. This is the treatment I had in mind for him! After a while, I stop and resume the footjob, but it is only an illusion, because I immediately resume ballbusting, hareder. I alternate the footjob with ballbusting several times, but without making him enjoy it because I am immediately ready to resume with kicks in the balls, until with the last twenty I do not send him definitively to the mat. On other occasions the slave has certainly enjoyed more thanks to my feet, but today he must still be satisfied because my feet have destroyed his balls!

ITALIAN

Il mio schiavo è nella posizione perfetta per essere sottoposto a qualsiasi cosa io voglia. Infatti, lo ho legato per le mani affinché non possa muoversi e subire tutto senza poter neanche provare a sottrarsi alla mia volontà. Inizio a praticargli un intenso footjob, le sue palle sono pienissime. Più che consentirgli di godere, oggi ho in mente una sorpresa per lui. Infatti, interrompo il footjob e inizio a prenderlo a calci nelle palle con una forza inaudita. Questo è il trattamento che avevo in mente per lui! Dopo un po' mi fermo per riprendere il footjob, ma si tratta soltanto di un'illusione perché riprendo subito con il ballbusting, sempre con più ferocia. Alterno diverse volte il footjob al ballbusting, ma senza farlo godere perché sono subito pronta a riprendere con i calci nelle palle, finché con gli ultimi venti non lo mando definitivamente a tappeto. In altre occasioni lo schiavo ha sicuramente goduto di più grazie ai miei piedi, ma oggi deve comunque ritenersi soddisfatto perché i miei piedi gli hanno distrutto le palle!

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, BDSM.
Keywords: ballbusting.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Nov 19, 2022 2:24 pm
Ruined Dinner Plans

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Ruined Dinner Plans
Size: 57.14 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:27, 1360 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

BriannaΓÇÖs husband has been in chastity for several weeks and he had a very rough week at work. He came home begging to be let out of chastity and allow him to take her out to a nice dinner. She hesitates for a moment and then commands he stand. She takes off his chastity device and has him lay on the bed. She puts her feet on his face and teases his cock with her fingers. He is immediately aroused. He hasnΓÇÖt been allowed an erection for weeks. She tells him to smell her feet while she strokes his cock. She strokes faster and faster until he is about to cum and stops. She does this repeatedly until he begs for her to allow him to cum. She strokes his cock extra fast this time until she can tell he is about to burst and punches him in the balls. She put him back in chastity and in the dog cage, as she grabs her purse and heads out for a nice dinner with her boyfriend.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Nov 19, 2022 3:27 pm
Paid Vacation Time

Starring: Goddess Jessica

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Paid Vacation Time
Size: 99.81 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:46, 1325 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Jessica has been working for Tom for over 3 years and she has never gotten a vacation. She works over 50 hrs a week for him and she puts up with him brushing up against her every once in a while. She puts on a smile every time his wife is around, not saying a word. But, not this time. She is due for a vacation and she is going to get it.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Nov 19, 2022 4:26 pm
Husbands Chores

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Husbands Chores
Size: 43.58 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:27, 1012 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

BriannaΓÇÖs husband has been unemployed for a few months and she comes home to find the sink full of dirty dishes. He is lounging on the couch watching a game. She will not put up with his lazy ass sitting on the couch doing nothing anymore. She drags him by the ear onto the floor and makes him lick her sweaty feet clean. There are going to be some changes around the house.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Nov 19, 2022 5:26 pm
Pampered Hotties

Starring: Jessica Ryan, Karmen Karma

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_Pampered Hotties
Size: 279.82 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:18, 7199 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps

Being adored and pampered is just part of being female nowadays. It's a right which that gender deserves, to be put on a pedestal and worshiped on a daily basis. This is something Karmen and Jessica take full advantage of on a regular basis even when they are just relaxing with some books. They put their slaves to work adoring their feet while they chat and relax, basking in the full comfort afforded to them by the femdom lifestyle.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Nov 19, 2022 6:27 pm
Perfect Goddess Feet

Starring: Ela Darling

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_Perfect Goddess Feet
Size: 305.73 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:55, 7053 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Goddess Ela has feet and legs that instantly make any man weak. She is a goddess after all and deserves to be perched on an altar and worshiped by her male supplicants at all times. This is why even just watching her put on knee high socks is such a thrill for her male pets. To see them wrapped tightly around her legs, to know that they are soaking up her delicious scent, it's enough to make a man mad. Being in a generous mood means she will permit you to worship her today as she models two pairs of knee high socks for you. Kneel pet and worship, adore her as she deserves.

Category: SOCK SMELLING
Related Categories: SOCK SMELLING

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Nov 20, 2022 1:26 pm
INFERTILITY MEDICATION

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_INFERTILITY MEDICATION
Size: 939.03 MB
Video: avc1, 00:18:06, 7038 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

ITALIAN SPEAKING

CUSTOM REQUEST - She is dressed in a doctor's coat on top and sexy black underwear underneath, initially green surgical mask and then black and sexy cleavage, the usual completely naked slave.

Mistress Gaia has found a way to combine business with pleasure, she has opened a fertility clinic behind which, however, there is a real castration center.
Through this intuition of her, in a completely legal way, she will be able to oppose the procreation of subjects that will prove to be among the most dangerous for women: pigs!

Part 1

You are in the location of her medical clinic videos.
It is the turn of a patient who has to perform a sperm sample for assisted fertilization.
The scene opens with her sitting on the couch and the patient in a chair or armchair near the couch.
"So, I see that he is ready (and smiles), is he ready to supply me with her sperm?" and she meanwhile she plays with a collection container with her hands and does a bit of dangling with her shoes.
He notices that his patient takes a few seconds to answer yes, because he is distracted by his feet and realizes that he is a possible pig, so he puts his plan into practice (drops a shoe on the ground and the client begins to get an erection ).
"I would like to offer you a new completely free service that we have here in the clinic for a few days, it is a support for the juice collection, I will help you provide the donation, could you be interested?" and she drops the other shoe.
The patient will immediately say yes.
"Ok, but we have to complete a formality, you have to sign the acceptance contract" and she hands it to him. The patient does not even read it mesmerized from his feet and affix his signature.
"Well Mr. XXXXX (you can invent a name), I just want to emphasize that the service is limited to facilitating your withdrawal, when it is ready you will have to stop me and I will let you proceed with the collection in the container (and hands it to you). also warn you that there are penalties if you do not follow this simple rule. Article 6. ".
The patient, more and more fascinated by his feet (in the meantime he rubs one foot on top of the other) does not even notice what he is saying and replies: "Ok, I understand, there is no problem".
"Very good" and he takes off his gown in sexy black underwear and then changes his surgical mask from green to black.

He sits down on the couch and tells the client "I noticed that she likes my feet from the way she looks at them, they will help her then".
Chamber 1 overall
Camera 2 ****ms in on his feet
She starts jerking him off with her feet the way she likes and the patient won't be able to tell her to stop but she will come. Once he comes he will continue with post orgasmic torment while he takes the contract and reads:
"
Let's see ...
Article 6: Penalty for non-compliance with the terms of the contract.
Bla bla bla
Bla bla bla
Here it is:
Help Me Service: In the event that the patient does not notify the assistant in time to provide the sperm sample (and this is the case), the patient will have to undergo castration.
This can take place in a chemical or traumatic way, the assistant is left with full decision-making power. "

Once he has finished reading, he will go on to give the patient a "you", so by now he is doomed: "You understand, Mr. XXXXX, I have to castrate you!" And he will laugh, and then "And you happened really badly with me, I love to castrate men and unfortunately for you it will happen in a traumatic way: I will castrate you in the most painful way, kicking you in the balls".

At this point he stops masturbating him and makes him stand with his arms behind him. She starts kicking him in the balls, explaining that once he is done he will be a victory for humanity, because he will not be able to generate a new pig. He will insult the male gender and it would be nice if he told a real situation that happened to her in which he wanted to kick a man in the balls but he couldn't, a great incentive in castration.
Obviously very powerful kicks and in large numbers, the patient will beg her for mercy, but nevertheless she will continue.
When he thinks it is enough to have reached the goal he will stop, look at the patient now lifeless on the ground: "See you tomorrow, so we can check if I have done a good job" and laughing he leaves the scene and leaves him on the ground...

Category: MEDICAL CLINIC
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, FOOTJOBS, MEDICAL FETISH, FEMALE DOMINATION, BDSM.
Keywords: gaia, medical clinic, medical fetish, ballbusting, bdsm, pain, footjobs, mistress gaia clips4sale, domina gaia, padrona gaia, mistress gaia.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Nov 20, 2022 2:28 pm
SILKY LEGJOB

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_SILKY LEGJOB
Size: 715.24 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:44, 7069 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

ITALIAN SPEAKING

CUSTOM REQUEST - The video begins with the slave Aeneas alone, tied to the wall with chains, and only after that she enters the scene, approaches and makes him a little excited with her hands, a little with her feet. When he is aroused he practices the legjob from both the front and the back. she will talk about her beautiful, muscular legs that can be a source of pleasure as well as pain. When the slave comes she will tell him that he did it without his permission and for this he will now know the painful side of her legs, the destructive power of her quads. Always tied up, she will pulverize him with powerful kicks in the balls and a few knees. You finish with a series of beautiful kicks as sh takes the slave "To the limit" and pulverizes him with increasingly stronger kicks...

ITALIAN

Il video inizia con lo schiavo Enea solo, legato al muro con le catene, e solo dopo lei entra in scena, gli li si avvicina e lo fa eccitare un pò con le sue mani, un po' con i suoi piedi. Quando è eccitato gli pratica il legjob sia da davanti che da dietro. Parlerà delle sue bellissime gambe, muscolose, che possono essere fonte di piacere quanto di dolore. Quando lo schiavo sarà venuto gli dirà che l'ha fatto senza il suo permesso e per questo ora conoscerà il lato doloroso delle sue gambe, la potenza distruttiva dei suoi quadricipiti. Sempre legato lo annienterà con potentissimi calci nelle palle e qualche ginocchiata. Termini con una serie di quelle sue bellissime, quando dice allo schiavo "Fino al limite" e lo annienta con calci sempre più forti.

Category: LEGJOBS
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, COCK TEASE, BDSM, FEMALE DOMINATION, BONDAGE.
Keywords: gaia, legjobs, cock tease, bdsm, female domination, ball busting, pain, bondage, mistress gaia clips4sale, domina gaia, padrona gaia, mistress gaia.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Nov 21, 2022 6:34 pm
Licking the Dirt off my Mistress' Heels

Starring: Mistress Nataly

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: FEMINS_Licking the Dirt off my Mistress' Heels
Size: 468.86 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:40, 8408 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Wearing matching white stockings, blouse and high heeled sandals, Mistress Nataly is in a rare laid-back mood waiting for her slave to lick her feet and legs clean. He starts right off enjoying every wipe and then takes one of her sandals off and does a great job cleaning her owner's bare foot.

Category: PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM POV, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT DOMINATION.
Keywords: femdom, female domination, foot fetish, foot worship, feet, shoejob, shoe, licking, cleaning, white, blouse, stocking, high heels, mistress nataly, slave training.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 468.86 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Nov 22, 2022 6:05 am
Cousins

Starring: Goddess Sofie

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Cousins
Size: 34.91 MB
Video: avc1, 00:03:52, 1155 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Sofie and Taylor are at a family reunion at grandmaΓÇÖs house and there is only one bed. Sofie agrees to share the bed with her cousin Taylor but he must lay in bed with his head at the foot of the bed. Sofie is woken up in the middle of the night because the bed is shaking. She opens her eyes to find Taylor smelling her feet and jerking his cock. Sofie is repulsed at first, but then smothers her cousinΓÇÖs face with her feet, laughs and pokes at his hard cock. She even grabs it and strokes it a little laughing as he moans. The thought that he might actually cum from the smell of her feet amuses her. She doesnΓÇÖt let him cum and kicks him on to the floor.

Download: