screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Advice for Adviser
Format: mp4
Size: 48.84 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:12, 481 Kbps, 960x540, 23.976 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 72 Kbps, 44 Khz

Chase was called in to meet with her student advisor to discuss college plans. He is a little overly friendly and suggests that they spend time after school. She noticed he couldnΓÇÖt stop looking at her feet. She takes off her sandals and puts her bare feet up on his desk. She smiles and suggests that since he canΓÇÖt stop looking at them that maybe he would like to kiss them. HeΓÇÖs a little hesitant but canΓÇÖt resist. She quietly grabs her phone and snaps a quick photo of her student advisor kissing her feet. He panics and pleads with her to delete that photo. She laughs and puts him on the floor making him worship her feet properly or she will share this photo on the school blog. Not only that, but he will be writing recommendation letter for the top Ivy League schools.

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 01, 2022 8:49 am
Secretary Controls Boss with her orgasm

Starring: Goddess Cali

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Secretary Controls Boss with her orgasm
Size: 45.3 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:48, 1003 Kbps, 960x540, 23.976 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 82 Kbps, 44 Khz

Cali have been working for Armondo for a while. He is married, but she doesnΓÇÖt think she knows how to get everything she can out of him. Cali knows how to use a man like him properly. He canΓÇÖt control himself, he just naturally does whatever Cali tells him to do, no matter the consequences. Cali stopped by his house and was laying buy the pool when Armondo got home. Fortunately, he got there before his wife. Cali isnΓÇÖt leaving until he licks her feet until she has an orgasm. ArmondoΓÇÖs wife is going to be home any minute. See, he canΓÇÖt control himself. He must suck on her toes.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Nov 01, 2022 6:24 pm
Helpless Hogtied Footboy

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: STELIBE_Helpless Hogtied Footboy
Size: 264.44 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:54, 5034 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 317 Kbps, 48 Khz

I put Alrik Angel in a beautiful rope hogtie and tease him with my perfect feet. He has to struggle and hump his way across the floor to reach them. The only way a man is allowed that near my bare feet, my gorgeous toes and luscious soles, is when he is tied up in my ropes. Alrik is so eager to taste my feet and be gagged with my foot down his mouth while he wriggles helplessly against the ropes in excruciating pleasure.

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: ROPE BONDAGE, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT FETISH, FEMDOM.
Keywords: stella liberty, alrik angel, bondage, male bondage, submissive male, hogtie, foot gagging, toe sucking, soles, foot humiliation, barefoot, female domination, femdom feet, sub training, dungeon.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 264.44 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Nov 02, 2022 6:38 am
TRAMPLED UNDER SNEAKERS AND BAREFOOT FJ

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_TRAMPLED UNDER SNEAKERS AND BAREFOOT FJ
Size: 609.91 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:45, 7044 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Thought it was time to let my slave release so I trampled him under my shoes as warm up, flattening his balls and even jump on them a few times, then trample his cock and balls bare feet, fold his cock over my foot and make him empty his balls all over my other foot.

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: CBT, BALLBUSTING, FOOTJOBS, MADE TO CUM, CRUSH.
Keywords: trampling.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Nov 02, 2022 11:46 am
BALL STOMPING & FJ IN SOCKS

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_BALL STOMPING & FJ IN SOCKS
Size: 570.75 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:09, 6939 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

I started my morning off with some hard cock and ball trampling. These socks are grippy and don't let his balls escape from beneath me. I march on and stomp his balls however I please then stand on his balls full weight and rub his cock until he cums. I kick him in the balls before leaving. The pain and release will make him think twice before disobeying later.

CBT Fantasy
Ball Trampling, Cock Trample, Cockbox, Female Domination, Huge Cumshot, Indian Mistress, Socks, Stomping, Trample Table Fetish, Trampled Fantasy,

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Nov 03, 2022 5:51 am
Your Face is MY Playground

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CSFEM_Your Face is MY Playground
Format: wmv
Size: 159.68 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:16, 2994 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Your Face is MY Playground
Mistress Yuliya can really get playful with her slaves. In this video, she stands on his face in all positions and enjoys twisting and grinding her full body weight on his face as he moans beneath her. She even enjoys jumping on his face over and over. Sometimes she will balance in a yoga position for a very long time, full weight with one foot balancing on his face and the other foot extended behind her.

Then to have a short break, she plops down on his face in a beautiful face-crush with her gorgeous ass before jumping back on his face for more trampling. The slave's face is truly her playground.

Mistress:
Yuliya, Mistress

Category: TRAMPLING

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Nov 04, 2022 3:42 am
Girlfriend on the side

Starring: Goddess Jessica

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Girlfriend on the side
Size: 39.16 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:36, 889 Kbps, 960x540, 23.976 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 81 Kbps, 44 Khz

Your wife Jessica has tried to make your marriage work, but your cock is so small that she has found more pleasure from women then you. She is going out on a date tonight and leaving you at home. She shows you what she plans on doing with her hot female date while allowing you to jerk off your little penis with your two fingers.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Nov 04, 2022 4:48 am
Lazy Cable Guy

Starring: Goddess Brianna

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Lazy Cable Guy
Size: 34.78 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:31, 778 Kbps, 720x480, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

Brianna just moved into a new house and scheduled an appointment to have the cable hooked up. She shows him where the television is and leaves him to his work. When she returns she finds him layong on the couch. She canΓÇÖt believe a stranger would make himself comfortable on her couch. She grabbed a roll of duck tape and he finds himself helpless on the floor under her feet. She explains to him how this is going to go. He will do whatever she says. She starts by making him lick the bottom of her feet as she explains what premium channels he will be getting her, at no cost or the cable company will be getting a call about what he has done.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Nov 04, 2022 5:53 am
Home Alone

Starring: Goddess Chase

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Home Alone
Size: 57.77 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:55, 917 Kbps, 720x480, 30.000 fps

Chase shows up at her boyfriendΓÇÖs house when she finds out his parents are out for the evening. He is not allowed to have girls over if they are not home. But, Chase isnΓÇÖt like all the other girls. She gets what she wants. She walks right into his mothersΓÇÖ closet and starts trying on his mothers cloths. She puts on his mothers pantyhose and rubs up against him. He gets excited quickly. She laughs at how aroused he gets from his mothers pantyhose. She strokes his cock with her pantyhose covered feet until he cums all over them. Just after he blows his load all over the stockings, his mother is heard coming in the front door. She throws the cum covered stockings in her boyfriends face and sneaks out the back door.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Nov 05, 2022 10:54 am
Goddess Raven's First Worship

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_Raven-WorshipMyFeet!_(Internet HD 1080p)
Size: 841.62 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:38, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Ravens First Worship

This is actually lost footage that We just found of the first time Goddess Raven came to Mean Girls Manor! She thought it was SO awesome that We actually own slaves and can do whatever We want with them. She totally wanted to sit on the throne and make one of these subhuman LOSERS grovel at her feet!! So I brought one of My slaves over for Goddess Raven's enjoyment. I walked it over to the pink Mean Girl throne where Raven was sitting and She graciously let it lick the dirt off the bottom of Her shoe. Then We learned it didn't have any money!! (And We were like so excited to go shopping afterward!) Sad So We whipped it for letting Us down. Then Goddess Raven allowed it to take Her shoe off. Apparently the waste of life was too dumb to unclasp it so I gave it a few more slaps on the ass, bent it over like a dogg. It couldn't even remember our names becaue it was so scared of Us, so more whipping for the human garbage! And it squawked so much. I actually had to hit it even harder! Goddess Raven showed some mercy and let it take off her pantyhose. But the slave still didn't learn the lesson and had the nerve to actually call us "crazy"! Oh, bad move...so We really DID go crazy on it. LOL. What a loser. His body was red after that remark. I used the belt on him, and he never said crazy again... ;)

Girls:
Empress Jennifer

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT FETISH, WHIPPING, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS.
Keywords: haigh heels, femdom, humiliation, ballbusting, trampling, feet, foot, worship, fetish, boots, goddess, princess, heels, slave.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Nov 06, 2022 4:04 pm
The First Feet Pleasures

Starring: Misstress Nataly

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: FEMINS_The First Feet Pleasures
Size: 600.72 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:57, 8295 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Misstress Nataly is a sexy FootMistress who always gets what she wants. She knows that there is nothing better than an obedient slave to do everything you ask him to do, so she decided to relax on the sofa while her slave makes a full feet cleaning service.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , FEMDOM , FOOT FETISH , FOOT MASSAGE
Keywords: femdom , female domination , mistress nataly , barefoot , blouse , miniskirt , skirt , heels , stockings , shoes , foot worship , worshipping adoration , foot , feet , barefeet

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 600.72 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Nov 06, 2022 5:04 pm
Son's Best Friend

Starring: Goddess Brianna

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Son's Best Friend
Size: 87.65 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:42, 1159 Kbps, 720x480, 30.000 fps

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Nov 06, 2022 6:06 pm
Say Uncle

Starring: Goddess Cali

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Say Uncle
Size: 117.14 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:55, 1763 Kbps, 720x480, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Cali is visiting her aunt and uncle in Florida and wants to go to a party in south beach but her mother has not given her permission. Later that day Cali overhears her uncle talking to another woman and explaining that his wife is out of town all weekend. He tells the woman that he canΓÇÖt wait to suck on her toes. Cali didnΓÇÖt realize how weird her uncle was. Maybe she can use this to her advantage and get her uncle to let her go to the party in South Beach.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Nov 06, 2022 7:12 pm
Husbands Best Friends Foot Fetish

Starring: Goddess Jamie Valentine

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Husbands Best Friends Foot Fetish
Size: 569.97 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:20, 8201 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 319 Kbps, 44 Khz

JamieΓÇÖs husband had been cheating on her and she heard that his best friend has a major foot fetish. She had never known anyone who had such an extreme desire for womanΓÇÖs feet so she needed to see this for herself. She doesnΓÇÖt care what her husband things anymore. She shoes up at her husbands best friendΓÇÖs house and doesnΓÇÖt waste any time to ask him about it. He couldnΓÇÖt believe his best friend sold him out about his foot fetish. That was supposed to be a secret. She wasnΓÇÖt going to let him send her away without showing her exactly what he likes about feet the most. But, that is his best friend.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Nov 07, 2022 4:14 pm
Making of a Eunuch Cuckold Part 2

Starring: Catherine Foxx

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Making of a Eunuch Cuckold Part 2
Size: 360.42 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:04, 4960 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 36 Kbps, 22 Khz

Catherine returns to Lance with a big purple strap-on in her hand. She slaps him in the face with it, and reminds him that he will be losing his balls tonight. She's going to make him come in his own mouth while she fucks him, then cut off his balls. Catherine kicks him in the balls a few times with her high heels, then steps on his cock.

All this gets her horny, so she gets her hitachi out, and makes him lick and worship one of her feet while she stomps his balls in with the other. She brings herself to orgasm twice with the vibrator, and the harder she cums, the harder she crushes his balls with her foot, demanding the whole time that he lick her fishnet covered foot.

FOOT WORSHIP, BALL CRUSHING, BALLBUSTING, HIGH HEELS, LINGERIE, TEDDY, CASTRATION THREATS, BI TALK

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING.
Keywords: ballbusting, female domination, foot fetish, castrated, castration threat.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 360.42 MB<<<