screenshot

General:
Name: CSFEM_Your Face is for MY Abuse
Format: wmv
Size: 122.04 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:05:34, 2991 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Your Face is for MY Abuse
HARSH FACE STANDING - SEXY FACE SITTING. Mistress Yuliya looks amazing in this video. She is in the mood for some good facial abuse of her slave. She decides to do some serious face standing with all her weight pressing down hard... right on his face. She stands for incredibly long periods and you can tell the slave is really suffering.

The only break he gets is hen she plops her ass on his face and goes for hard, full weight face sitting. It's total face-crush time. When he starts to panic, she jumps off and stands on his face again. It's fantastic! She does this to him over and over and at the end, she stands full weight on his face in a balanced meditation position for the longest face stand we have ever filmed.

Mistress:
Yuliya, Mistress

Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: SMOTHER , FACE SITTING , ASS SMOTHERING , ASS SQUISHING , ASS WORSHIP
Keywords: yuliya , smothering , ass sniffing , upskirt , young domme , stink , diva , bicycle seat , tattoos , brunette , jeans shorts , butt drops , face sitting , jeans face sitting , human furniture

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 16, 2022 8:54 am
Really Bad Stinky Feet

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CSFEM_Really Bad Stinky Feet
Size: 112.97 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:05:09, 2993 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Really Bad Stinky Feet
Mistress Yuliya comes home from the gym after a wicked workout. Her feet stink and they stink badly. Even she can barely stand it when she removes her sneakers.

In this condition they are perfect for hurting her slave. Her foot bitch has no choice to lick an clean her stinky feet as she stands on his chest. Great camera angles bring you right into the action.

Mistress:
Yuliya, Mistress

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION , FOOT FETISH , FOOT GAGGING , FOOT SLAVE TRAINING , FOOT WORSHIP
Keywords: mistress t , shoe fucking , mistress , wrinklage , stinky feet , toe jam , black , soles , bare soles , pov , high heels , stockings , pantyhose , nylons , facebusting

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 17, 2022 8:07 am
Spoiled FootSluts

Starring: Goddess Violet

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Spoiled FootSluts
Format: mp4
Size: 52.38 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:51, 1166 Kbps, 960x540, 23.976 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 79 Kbps, 44 Khz

Voilet is tired of all you footsluts being spoiled with all those clean feet out there. You must know your place and get on your knees to worship Violets dirty feet. ThatΓÇÖs right, you know where you below. Violet demands you kneel in front of her and clean her dirty feet for once. Of course if you canΓÇÖt handle it, you donΓÇÖt get her feet at all.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 17, 2022 9:12 am
Casting Couch

Starring: Goddess Esmi

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Casting Couch
Size: 49.3 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:59, 898 Kbps, 960x540, 23.976 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 81 Kbps, 44 Khz

Esmi is a beautiful young model who is driven for success. She has several meetings with top agents in the industry. When she shows up to this one meeting and finds the agent to be arrogant and inappropriate. He tells her that if she keeps her agent happy, she will make lots of money. Esmi leads him on and tapes him to his chair. He things she is just playing kinky as he is intrigued by her dominance. The next thing he knows, she puts her foot in his mouth as she takes a photo. She will share this photo with the entire industry ruining his reputation if he doesnΓÇÖt continue to lick her sweaty feet. She had been walking around town all day meeting with all the top modeling agencies and her feet are very sweaty. He will lick them or everyone will see the photo as she posts it on twitter.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 17, 2022 10:15 am
The Bosses Daughter

Starring: Goddess Chase

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_The Bosses Daughter
Size: 577.29 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:58, 8042 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 50 Kbps, 44 Khz

Chase is home for the summer and her father set her up with a job working at his firm. She arrived just her fatherΓÇÖs office manager (Mr. Smith) receives the call from her dad telling him that she will be stopping by. She makes herself at home getting into everything. Her father is very demanding and he canΓÇÖt get files mixed up and she is just into everything. Not to mention, that she is dressed very sexy. She tells him that he canΓÇÖt tell her what she canΓÇÖt do. As a matter of fact, since she is the bosses daughter he must do anything she says. She grabs his crotch and makes him take his clothes off. She rubs his cock with her bare feet while she has him by the tie. She laughs as she plays with his cock. She teases him until he cums all over her feet. He hopes her father doesnΓÇÖt show up. How is he going to explain this?

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 18, 2022 3:31 am
Stella Liberty Puts Jason Ninja to the Test

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: STELIBE_Stella Liberty Puts Jason Ninja to the Test
Size: 679.74 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:43, 10571 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 317 Kbps, 48 Khz

Stella Liberty is testing out her new foot slave, Bratty Foot Girls very own Jason Ninja to see if he has what it takes to serve her properly as her personal foot slave. Stella makes Jason sniff her smelly flat and then describe the scent to her in detail to test his knowledge of foot fragrances. Jason licks Stella's toes and her delicious wrinkled soles and proves his devotion to her by taking her foot as far down his throat as humanly possible, even if it means he gags again and again on her perfect feet. Stella then tests Jason's skills as a door mat and human carpe by walking back and forth on him, standing on his head and jumping up and down on him using him as a human trampoline. He is so very bouncy! Stella then sits on Jason, using him like a piece of furniture and has him suck her toes while she worships the other foot. Looks like this slave is here to stay.

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: TRAMPLING, TOE SUCKING, SOLE LICKING, HUMAN FURNITURE, FOOT GAGGING.
Keywords: jason ninja, stella liberty, face standing, foot worship, trample, human carpet, smelly feet, stinky feet, ballet flats, shoe sniffing, face slapping, self worship, foot goddess, foot girl, bratty foot girls.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 679.74 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 18, 2022 4:38 am
Human Carpet Takes a Beating - Fluffy and Stella Liberty

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: STELIBE_Human Carpet Takes a Beating - Fluffy and Stella Liberty
Size: 437.08 MB
Video: avc1, 00:16:09, 3453 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 317 Kbps, 48 Khz

Stella has Fluffy right where she wants him, in her dungeon strapped to her bondage table. She crushes his tiny body under her soft soles. He loves how she tramples his face and cock with her sweet feet. She fills up his mouth with her spit and gags him with her sweet pink toes. She slaps his cock while smothering his face with her soles.

Category: FEMDOM
Related Categories: CRUSH, SMOTHER, FOOT SMOTHER, TOE SUCKING, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING.
Keywords: fluffy, foot slave, slave training, foot worship, stella liberty, trample, foot trample, ass smother, ass, foot gagging, cock slapping, trampling, face trample.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 437.08 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 18, 2022 1:02 pm
Chiara black cat ballbusting foot domination worship

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Chiara black cat ballbusting foot domination worship
Size: 250.07 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:48, 7062 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Chiara, aka "the black cat", wearing black leotard and black opaque pantyhoses completly demolish the balls of her stupid human target with a lot of karate ballbusting action, using kicks knees and a final knee to his mouth that crush him on the ground: at this point the foot pantyhosed domination can start at its best! Chiara is really cruel and mean in this video and she has no mercy for her victim, and expecially for his balls, mouth and face.

Category: PANTYHOSE DOMINATION
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, KARATEKA FEET, LEOTARD FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, PANTYHOSE WRESTLING.
Keywords: ballbusting.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 18, 2022 4:16 pm
Pay My Dirty Feet

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_PayMyDirtyFeet_(8 Mbps HD 1080-30p Video)
Size: 451.54 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:27, 7928 Kbps, 1440x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Pay My Dirty Feet

You are literally SO pathetic fucking pathetic and BENEATH ME that you don't even deserve the privilege to PAY ME directly. You need to pay my FEET! And not even my clean feet either- you will pay my DIRTY, filthy feet after I've been walking around outside barefoot. That's how little I care and about you and how far BENEATH me you are, PEASANT.
And in this clip I tell you exactly how to make your payments DIRECTLY to my FEET. LOL! Let me see how pathetic all you financial foot-piggies will be for me!! :)

Girls:
Goddess Suvana

Category: 18 & 19 YRS OLD
Related Categories: FINANCIAL DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, 18 & 19 YRS OLD, FOOT WORSHIP, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: brat girls, pov, femdom pov.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 20, 2022 9:59 am
Let me help

Starring: Goddess Jamie Valentine

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Let me help
Size: 46.11 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:40, 1050 Kbps, 960x540, 23.976 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 79 Kbps, 44 Khz

Jamie came home to find her stepfather sniffing a pair of her socks and jerking his cock in her bedroom. She had never seen anyone so hard over the smell of stinky socks. He tried to stuff the socks back in the drawer and hide what he was doing. But, Jamie pushed him to the bed and tied him up holding the stinky socks over his nose. She stroked his cock for him and put her sweaty feet on his face. Every time he was close to cumming she would stop. She edged him over and over, as she laughed at him for getting so excited over her smelly feet. She canΓÇÖt let him get away with this without telling her mother.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 20, 2022 11:07 am
Pantyhose Run

Starring: Goddess Jessica

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Pantyhose Run
Size: 363.99 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:13, 8118 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 48 Kbps, 44 Khz

Jessica and her husband are getting ready for work and they are both running late. She is in such a rush that she rips her pantyhose. When she comes back from getting another pair she finds her husband holding her ripped pantyhose up to his nose. She laughs at him as he tries to explain that he likes the way she smells. She makes him hold the pantyhose on his nose while she strokes his cock with her feet.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 20, 2022 12:09 pm
Best Interview Ever

Starring: Goddess Brianna

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Best Interview Ever
Size: 34.29 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:45, 917 Kbps, 960x540, 23.976 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 85 Kbps, 44 Khz

Brianna is a hiring a new marketing executive and her 11am interview came highly recommended. He came to the interview dressed nice and well prepared. Although, he couldnΓÇÖt stop looking at BriannaΓÇÖs feet and he is a day dreamer. In the middle of the interview he dreams about worshiping BriannaΓÇÖs sexy feet.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 20, 2022 6:20 pm
His Treat

Starring: Katrina Jade

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_His Treat
Size: 234.25 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:03, 6319 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

When you look like Katrina, enslaving males becomes quite the trivial thing. Which is why she can keep a blindfolded slave on the floor in the corner of her room while she texts her girlfriends because she currently owns many such men as pets. They do occasionally get treats though, like this slave who she graciously permits to lick her feet. He can't take off the blindfold right away though, he doesn't deserve to look at her ass just yet. Eventually it does come off and he is graced with the sight of her perfect ass while he worships her toes. Meanwhile Katrina relaxes and continues to use her phone as she is used to men worshipping her.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 21, 2022 10:49 am
Trapped and Trampled

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Trapped and Trampled
Size: 577.3 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:19, 6921 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

I have a new toy to show my little pup, and I know hes so excited. Trampling his cock and balls in my new table is so easy and fun! I start off with socks on, then I move to bare foot, balancing one foot on his flattened balls while he undresses the other. The squishy sensation of smashing his tender bits under my bare feet is great, but the groans and moans he is serenading me with are even sweeter.

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: CBT, SOCKS, BAREFOOT, CRUSH, BALLBUSTING.
Keywords: c4sshoeless20, princess devi, cock trampling, ball trampling, trample table, long hair, casual domme, gimp slave, bulgarian mistress, sharp nails, colorado mistress, alternative model, sadistic mistress, red lips, cbt table.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 23, 2022 10:02 am
Dinner Date JOI

Starring: Goddess Esmi

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Dinner Date JOI
Size: 41.65 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:20, 1001 Kbps, 960x540, 23.976 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 83 Kbps, 44 Khz

Your wife Esmi isnΓÇÖt informs you that she is going out with a guy she met. He has a much bigger cock than you and she needs to be filled. YouΓÇÖre pathetic cock has never pleased her. But, sheΓÇÖs not all that cruel. She is going to let you jerk off before she goes out. As a matter of fact, she is so kind that she will allow you to worship her feet while you do it.

Download: