Author
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 15, 2024 10:37 am
Well I've been messaged a few times to see more so here is the full video of me being extremely nice

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ACMFH_WQOFOM~Y
Format: mp4
Size: 239.09 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:25, 6000 Kbps, 720x852, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 239.09 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 15, 2024 11:27 am
Spandex Dancer Facesit

Starring: Chloe Lovette
FB1360

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Spandex Dancer Facesit
Size: 458.33 MB
Video: avc1, 00:20:32, 2990 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Chloe is teaching a dance class and doesn't appreciate the attention her male student is giving to her ass. It does look rather amazing clad tightly in spandex dance leggings and leotard though! Dancer Chloe decides the best course of action is to give her student an extra close-up look at it and pushes it into his face to give him a good squashing!

Published Thursday 7th of December 2017

Keywords: barefoot, domestic, sport, trousers / jeans / pants / leggings, chloe.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 458.33 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 15, 2024 1:15 pm
Fabiana Puts Lance Under a Chastity Sissy Spell Part 3

Starring: Fabiana Fox

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Fabiana Puts Lance Under a Chastity Sissy Spell Part 3
Size: 281.99 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:44, 2961 Kbps, 854x480, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Fabiana has temporarily unlocked Lance's steel chastity cage to inspect the shrinking progress. After being very pleased, Evil Fabiana decided to step up the anal training and fuck him in the ass with a huge black strap on cock for 2 weeks straight until his mind and soul are putty.

To be continued..

Category: MESMERIZE
Related Categories: STRAP-ON , FISHNETS , SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION , SISSY TRAINING
Keywords: fabiana fox , lance hart , emasculation , sph , sissy training , mind fuck , magic , villain , big strapon , pegging , strapon , prostate orgasm

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 281.99 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 15, 2024 2:05 pm
Dangling my stiletto heel waiting patiently on his sticky mess to polish my shoe

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ACMFH_Dangling my stiletto heel waiting patiently on his sticky mess to polish my shoe
Size: 264.9 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:00, 6000 Kbps, 720x1280, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 264.9 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 15, 2024 2:56 pm
Aww Kicked In The Balls Again

Starring: Princess Cindi,Goddess Harley

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_Aww Kicked In The Balls Again
Size: 870.61 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:58, 12006 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Harley an me are continuing our abuse of Bella's slave lol. It's pretty simple- We just make it keep standing back up and taking MORE and MORE kicks right to its balls for our entertainment- no matter how much pain its in. We DO spend some time mocking it to its face too, of course- just cuz we're MEAN and like adding insult to injury. We feel like that is what slaves are FOR anyway- to entertain us by taking ALL our ABUSE. (No matter what kind of abuse it is! Verbal, physical, emotional...) :)

Its so funny too because he actually gets a little HARD-ON while we are kicking him in the balls!! WTF?? SOOO pathetic!! Which just makes me want to kick him even HARDER! And o...m....G do I kick his balls HARD in this clip!! If you are a fan of my ballkicking clips you NEED to watch this clip!! Wink We do a bunch of kicks from BEHIND and we totally TOE-PUNT his balls from behind over and over so he can't even see them coming! LOL!

And my BFF Jordan comes out from behind the camera too toward the end of the clip so she can get a few kicks in too! She is just dressed casual and kicks the slave while wearing her old chuck taylors. It is her first time EVER kicking a loser slave in the balls and she got the BIGGEST kick out of it! (Pun totally intended btw...)

Girls:
Princess Cindi
Goddess Harley

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, CBT, BALL ABUSE, FEMALE DOMINATION, AMAZONS.
Keywords: harley, goddess harley, cindi, princess cindi.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 870.61 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 16, 2024 7:08 am
Calamity Cane I

Starring: Mistress Trish

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_Calamity Cane I
Size: 142.74 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:06, 2057 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps

Mistress Trish is going to bruise slave rose's ass with a variety of canes and implements. She starts off continuously tapping a stinging rattan cane against the slave, but quickly builds up to some swings. Using a really flexible and painful thin plastic cane, Trish makes slave rose's body contort in a helpless attempt to avoid the pain.

To give the slave a reprieve from the relentless hard, stingy cane strokes, Trish uses a thick walking stick to deliver some thuddy blows. The next implement that Trish chooses is a modified golf club. She lightly whacks slave rose with the heavy metal rod, giving the slave a taste for the cruel tool, before finishing the painslut off with eleven full-on agonizing swings with the rattan cane.

Category: CANING
Related categories: BDSM, CORPORAL BDSM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FETISH
Keywords: Mistress Trish Rose Bdsm

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 142.74 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 16, 2024 8:02 am
She Loves The Cane

Starring: Jean Bardot

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_She Loves The Cane
Size: 61.57 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:17, 1495 Kbps, 640x480, 30.000 fps

Mistress Jean informs her slave that it is caning day. She then lays into his ass with long harsh cane strokes. Instant red welts appear on the slave's ass. He's already begging for mercy. Mistress Jean is fueled by her slave's suffering and canes his ass even harder. She comes around to the front of the slave and grabs up his balls. They are still purple from a brutal kicking from the day before. Mistress doesn't care one bit. She is in the mood for caning. She holds the slave's balls tightly as she canes them. The slave cries for mercy but Mistress just laughs. There is no mercy in her dungeon. She finishes the slave's ass with repeated harsh cane strokes, enjoying each one. Mistress Jean is simply glowing.

Category: CANING
Related Categories: BDSM, FEMALE DOMINATION, BONDAGE, CBT, LINGERIE

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 61.57 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 16, 2024 8:52 am
Corporal Markings

Starring: Mistress Trish

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_Corporal Markings
Size: 109.09 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:28, 996 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

In this intense corporal scene, Mistress Trish's primary desire is to mark her masochist's body as much as possible. She begins the bruising process by thudding color into the slave's cheeks with a thin hardwood paddle. Soon she adds a cane to strike some welts. Although the slave is writhing is agony with each stroke, Trish's determination to mark her slave overrides her compassion. She slices open the slave's back with a barrage of rapid-fire single-tail lashes.

She returns - once the flesh on the slave's body is cut and welted to her satisfaction - to caning the slave's ass as hard as she can swing. Even with a tremendous amount of endorphins helping the slave process the pain of Trish's determined caning, slave rose is pushed to her limit. Trish then tells slave rose that she must endure fifty brutal cane strokes to please her and be rewarded with some beautiful marks. She hits the slave so hard that purple and black contusions and welts rise like mountains. Also available in three parts.

Category: FEMALE WRESTLING
Related categories: N/A
Keywords: Mistress Trish Rose Bdsm

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 109.09 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 16, 2024 9:44 am
Amazon Airen Rides Pony to Exhaustion

Starring: Goddess Airen

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CSFEM_Amazon Airen Rides Pony to Exhaustion
Size: 269.89 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:00, 3932 Kbps, 1280x720, 24.521 fps
Audio: AAC, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Amazon Airen Rides Pony to Exhaustion
We are very pleased to present this first human pony scene featuring Amazon Goddess Airen. She stands 6'1"" (186 cm) and 185 lbs (84 kg). Wearing sexy black spandex leggings and cruel spurs and riding crop, she gets the most out of her human pony. You will love watching how demanding Goddess Airen can be and she really enjoys feeling her pony struggle under her weight.

She is a heavy Lady and the pony is gasping under her weight form the very beginning. It is very impressive how Goddess Airen can get so much riding time from her exhausted pony. She rides him to collapse several times but she has no mercy for him and she makes him get back up to carry her full weight once again. She enjoys using the spurs and whip and laughing when her pony cries from the pain.

At the end, she stands full weight in her boots on his back and threatens him if he doesn't improve his performance in the future. After the shoot, Goddess Airen told us she really enjoyed riding the human pony and would like to do more riding shoots so she can see just how far she can make a ride last. We will look forward to more riding shoots with Goddess Airen.

Mistress:
Airen, Goddess

Category: PONYPLAY
Related Categories: PONYBOYS , RIDING , EAR FETISH , FEMALE DOMINATION , SPANDEX
Keywords: airen , reins , horse slavery , all-fours , equestrian , spurs , cruel riding , ear pulling , airen star , pony , shoulder riding , amazon , neck riding , lift and carry , donkey lifts

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 269.89 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 16, 2024 10:37 am
Degredation Reward

Starring: Princess Bella,Raven Bay

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_Degredation Reward
Size: 941.34 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:46, 12007 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps

His life is ruined Goddess Raven and I gladly order this new slave over to lick the bottoms of our filthy shoes and bare feet after delivering a beating from our newest slave. Not only has he taken a beating but he is willfully giving himself completely over to being degraded as we use him as a boot wipe, haha! This guy will never become president, haha! He has been totally owned by our feet!

Girls:
Princess Bella
Goddess Raven

Category: SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT FETISH, FEMALE DOMINATION, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, HUMILIATION.
Keywords: bella, raven.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 941.34 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 16, 2024 11:27 am
I Watch Her Sit On Your Face

Starring: Princess Cindi

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_I Watch Her Sit On Your Face
Size: 755.76 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:39, 11999 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps

After Goddess Harley and I decided how to position the dumb slave.. I sat back and watched her face-sit his face! LOL! Goddess Harley asked him if he and his face was ready for The Destroyer (thats what she calls her Amazon ass, haha!) I just sat there in my sexy high heels and watched as we both verbally humiliated him. This is a typical day here at Mean Girl Manor when we are bored and about to go to the pool.

Girls:
Princess Cindi

Category: HUMILIATION
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FACE SITTING, ASS FETISH, BRAT GIRLS, HUMILIATION.
Keywords: cindi, harley.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 755.76 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 16, 2024 1:12 pm
I Stomp His Nuts Like Crazy!

Starring: Mistress Kali

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_I Stomp His Nuts Like Crazy!
Size: 271.68 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:03, 4974 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 271.68 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 16, 2024 2:58 pm
Panty Thief Gets Smothered

Starring: Jessica
FB1372

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Panty Thief Gets Smothered
Size: 462.75 MB
Video: avc1, 00:20:40, 3000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

PC Wood of the P.I.D. (Panty Investigation Department) has tracked down a notorious panty thief to his underground lair. She quickly handcuffs him, then decides that she will sit on his face and give him a good close look at her panties as a punishment before she hauls him down to the station to be charged. Jessica is wearing a tiny pink G-string which looks great on her magnificent arse as she squashes her detainee hard.

Published Thursday 1st of March 2018

Keywords: barefoot, heels, jessica, uniform, thong / g-string, stockings, dresses and skirts.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 462.75 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 17, 2024 7:10 am
Admit You Like Losing (LB1188)

Starring: Chloe Lovette
LB1188

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_Admit You Like Losing (LB1188)
Format: wmv
Size: 472.74 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:20:45, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

L'Eclair, the world famous luchadore visits psychiatrist Chloe to help him get to the bottom of why he only seems to lose his wrestling fights against women. The answer is clear to Chloe - L'Eclair just needs to admit that he likes being overpowered and made to submit by women! She demonstrates her theory by wrestling him down and showing him just why it's so great to lose a fight to a woman, as she scissors, facesits and crushes him in a humiliating defeat. Chloe's perfect body looks awesomely toned and powerful in her animal print lingerie and stockings as she coaxes L'Eclair into admitting how much he likes having a woman beat him. (Duration: 20m45s)

Published Thursday 31st of October 2013

Keywords: humiliating, barefoot, heels, chloe, domestic, thong / g-string, stockings, lingerie.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 472.74 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 17, 2024 8:01 am
Bi 69 (WL1273)

Starring: Fetish Nikki,Nikki Whiplash
2016-02-04

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Bi 69
Size: 343.4 MB
Video: avc1, 00:15:56, 2815 Kbps, 1024x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

The latest instalment of our slaves' suffering sees me and Nikki drinking tea in the sitting room whilst our two well trained submissives put on a bisexual 69 show for our entertainment. We sit back and enjoy the cock sucking display as we sip our brews and give orders to our subs. (Duration 15m56s)

Published Thursday 4th of February 2016

Keywords: turned bi, nikki, humiliating, domestic.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 343.4 MB<<<