screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Babysitter Slave
Format: mp4
Size: 222 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:21, 4145 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Brianna catches teen babysitter Mia Martinez ignoring her job, chatting on her phone, and making plans for her boyfriend to come over--big mistake! How dare this brat even try to take advantage of a Goddess. Goddess Brianna punishes Mia, grabbing the phone from her hands and telling Mia's powerless boyfriend on the other end exactly what she deserves. Goddess Brianna shoves her tattooed foot deep in Mia throat, muffling her pathetic cries for help and she struggles to free herself from the Goddess's firm grasp. If this dirty slut wanted to get off tonight, this is the only way it's going to happen. The Goddess is staying in tonight with her new playtoy. She pins her babysitter down by her strong thighs, strips off her panties, and makes her cum better than her boyfriend ever could. By the end of the night, the Goddess will fuck this oblivious slut into an obedient slave.

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, HUMILIATION, LATINA, MILF.
Keywords: barefeet, sexy feet, domination, babysitter, goddess brianna, mia martinez.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 222 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 13, 2024 1:16 pm
Wooden paddle VS My pantyhose slut's balls (Full Video)

Starring: Kelly Kalashnik

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: KELLYKAL_Wooden paddle VS My pantyhose slut's balls (Full Video)
Size: 162.8 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:06, 2184 Kbps, 768x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Face sitting, Human furniture, CBT/whipping, Nipple clamps, Pantyhose fetish, Humiliation.

Category: CBT
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: human furniture, whipping, face sitting, female domination, pantyhose domination.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 162.8 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 13, 2024 3:02 pm
Cumming on My Slave's Face

Starring: Ella Kross

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ELLAKROSS_Cumming on My Slave's Face
Size: 556.31 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:19, 8212 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

In this video I relax on the couch with a glass of wine and make one of my slaves lick my tight asshole before sitting on his face and making him eat my wet pussy. There will be no cumming for this slave today. This orgasm is for me only! He stays fully clothed as I kneel over him and grind my pussy into his face. Eat that pussy good, slave!

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: FACE SITTING, PUSSY EATING, GODDESS WORSHIP.
Keywords: oral servitude, pussy worship, face sitting.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 556.31 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 14, 2024 7:09 am
Worthless Limp Husband

Starring: Brianna Beach

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Worthless Limp Husband
Size: 486.67 MB
Video: avc1, 00:14:58, 4471 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Goddess Brianna's lover has let her down again with a limp, useless cock--again. If he wants to actually have sex this time, he's going to have to fuck her black, leather heels. While the Goddess is amused to watch him struggle, he had better learn to get off this way--it's the only thing he'll be getting from her. Goddess Brianna laughs as she reduces him to mere entertainment, teasing and degrading her inferior partner as he frantically tries to fuck her heels.

Category: SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION
Related Categories: HUMILIATION, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, INTERRACIAL, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, FOOT DOMINATION.
Keywords: domination, dominant woman, dominatrix, foot fetish, foot licking, slave, shoe kissing, shoe fucking, foot worship, goddess brianna.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 486.67 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 14, 2024 8:02 am
Taunted and Tortured

Starring: Misttress AIE,Jean Bardot

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_Taunted and Tortured
Size: 57.5 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:56, 1495 Kbps, 640x480, 30.000 fps

Mistress A'IE and Jean Bardot have their slave bound to a post. He cannot move to protect his balls or shift his weight. The ladies take turns kicking and elbowing his balls. They spit on his face. For all of the slave's protests, his nasty cock is still hard and dripping. Mistress A'IE produces a pair of scissors and threatens to snip the head of his nasty cock right off. The ladies delight in humiliating and hurting their slave. After all, what else is a man good for?

Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, SPITTING, BDSM, BONDAGE, CBT
Keywords: N/A

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 57.5 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 14, 2024 8:55 am
Long And Lethal Legs

Starring: Jean Bardot

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_Long And Lethal Legs
Size: 60.18 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:08, 1504 Kbps, 640x480, 30.000 fps

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 60.18 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 14, 2024 9:48 am
Arousing words

Starring: Minnie Manga

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Arousing words
Size: 523.18 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:29, 5725 Kbps, 1280x720, 50.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Anette loves playing games with her young slave, she likes the way he reacts to her touch, feather like caresses and the way she milks him. Mistress Anette also likes to whisper nasty things to him, making him lost in everything she does and feel like someone who is completely in the hands of her. After it comes the hard torturing of his sensitive cock.

The pain-huge orgasm is available with four camera angles. Other cameras angle is at the end of the clip!

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , FEMDOM , **** MALE ORGASM , POST CUM TORTURE
Keywords: handjobs

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 523.18 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 14, 2024 10:43 am
Jerk After Hard Ball Kicks

Starring: Angela Diabolo

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Jerk After Hard Ball Kicks
Format: wmv
Size: 263.85 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:11:16, 3000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 297 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 263.85 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 14, 2024 11:37 am
Refer To Me As Queen

Starring: Kat Dior

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_Refer To Me As Queen
Size: 394.62 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:04, 5308 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

This clip is from our former Beg To Cum website, now for Men Are Slaves members to enjoy! Kat Dior may come off as sweet and petite, but she is quite cruel when it comes to regulating the orgasms of her males. This male will be edged and denied repeatedly just as a reminder that his queen is the one that is in full control of his cock.

Category Tease & Denial
Related Categories Orgasm Denial
Keywords Orgasm Denial

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 394.62 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 14, 2024 12:30 pm
Nova - Please my sore SOLES

Starring: Nova Cane

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Nova - Please my sore SOLES
Size: 572.39 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:48, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 311 Kbps, 44 Khz

Princess Nova has been out dancing all night with hot guys and has come hme with very sore sweaty feet in her heels. She calls in her little footslave to tend to her aching feet. She commands him to remove her heels and get started licking, sucking and kissing her perfect size 7.5 soles. Nova loves having her feet loved and moans in ecstacy as her slaves tongue lathers her feet up.

She wants him to suck every bit of sweat off her toes and soles as she moans in enjoyment. She gets so worked up she decides to get her slave off as well, rubbing his throbbing cock through his pants as he sucks her toes till he finally busts a nut in his pants!

Starring: Princess Nova Cane, Jason Ninja

*FOOT WORSHIP* *TOE SUCKING* *FOOTJOBS**CUM IN PANTS*

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related categories: CUM IN PANTS, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT GAGGING, TOE SUCKING
Keywords: Nova Cane, Jason Ninja, Feet, Soles, Sole Licking, Foot Fetish, Femdom

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 572.39 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 14, 2024 1:24 pm
Lashing

Starring: Mistress Trish

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_Lashing
Size: 61.18 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:58, 1000 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps

Mistress Trish gives her painslut rose a hard lashing with her single tail. As she drives cuts, welts, and lashes into the masochist's back, Trish whips her with fast and furious precision. Hardly pausing as she strikes the slave over and over again, each lash becoming more intense, Trish builds an escalating rhythm of intense pain as she brutally enjoys whipping her slave.

Category: WHIPPING
Related categories: N/A
Keywords: Mistress Trish Rose Bdsm

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 61.18 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 14, 2024 2:18 pm
Cheaters Never Prosper

Starring: Brianna Beach

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Cheaters Never Prosper
Size: 603.25 MB
Video: avc1, 00:21:37, 3825 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Goddess Brianna is so disappointed in her friend Taylor. Who said he could text other women? Goddess Brianna never gave him permission to date or even talk with other women. Even a friend of a Goddess belongs to her. Goddess Brianna is going to make sure he doesn't ever use his little pecker: she orders him to take off his clothes and opens her hands to reveal a metal chastity device. After locking himself in her cock cage, he follows her instructions, removing her sexy, knee high boots and deeply inhaling their intoxicating scent. Wearing the key to his manhood around her neck, Goddess Brianna continues her lesson of discipline by smothering his face in her sweaty feet in black nylon socks. The Goddess slowly peel off her socks, giving Taylor her ultimate orders: he's going to steep those socks in a mug of hot water, and when the tea is ready, he will drink it down as she fucks his ass with a strap-on. I hope he's thirsty! Goddess Brianna snaps a photo of her strap-on in his man-pussy and sends it to every one of those girls he's been talking to. He won't be texting or dating any girls ever again.

Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, CHASTITY, PANTYHOSE / STOCKINGS, STRAP-ON, FOOT WORSHIP.
Keywords: domination, dominant woman, foot play, goddess brianna.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 603.25 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 15, 2024 7:06 am
Pantyless Dominatrix Facesitting

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: THELAUGHLAT_Pantyless Dominatrix Facesitting
Size: 364.1 MB
Video: avc1, 00:18:34, 2608 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Custom: This is a Super HOT must Watch Dominatrix Facesitting Video. Slave is all tied up & completely at my mercy. He is unable to speak, breathe or see my big beautiful pantyless ass on his face. Now you decide is he lucky? or are you Lucky because you get to see my big beautiful ass? Would you trade places with him?

Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: female domination, smother, femdom, ass smothering, femdom pov.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 364.1 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 15, 2024 7:57 am
Hey Thats Dangerous

Starring: Princess Cindi

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_Hey Thats Dangerous
Size: 489.91 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:36, 12011 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Sooo, Someone emailed in to us at the admin email at Myamimeangirls and said that they were concerned that they saw Goddess Rodea basically try to crush a slaves throat by standing on his neck, LOL! (They literally said it was terrible that she would jeopardize his life just to make a buck) After I stopped laughing my ass off at the email, I showed it to the slave, grabbed him by the collar, and took him outside for an encore to show him how little his pathetic fucking life means to US. (This is all a totally true story btw! Its so funny some of the emails we get from loserslol.)

Girls:
Princess Cindi

Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, ASS FETISH, BRAT GIRLS, FACE SITTING.
Keywords: cindi, princess cindi, harley, jordan, goddess harley.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 489.91 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 15, 2024 9:44 am
LATEX EDGING FEMDOM FUCK LOLA FAE

Starring: Lola Fae

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_LATEX EDGING FEMDOM FUCK LOLA FAE
Size: 1013.74 MB
Video: avc1, 00:17:16, 7942 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 256 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Lola Fae has been feeling generous and decides to allow her slave to penetrate her, but only for her pleasure. She is stunning in latex. She starts by sitting on her slave's face until he gets her pussy wet and she rides his cock. She jerks him off and gets his cum on her latex panties.

Tags: Cumshot, Face Sitting, Goth Girls, Hand Jobs, Lingerie, Petite, Tattoos - Alt Girls, Thong

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1013.74 MB<<<