screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_Meeting Over (LB1184)
Format: wmv
Size: 445.05 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:19:33, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Rebekah is giving her annual report to Peter but he seems a little distracted - she soon realises he's taking photos up her skirt under the desk! This kind of behaviour from the boss can't be tolerated, so Rebekah gives him a closer look at her powerful body than he expected and scissors and pins him into submission before she declares the meeting officially over! (Duration 19m34s)

Published Thursday 3rd of October 2013

Keywords: heels, rebekah, office, panties, topless, dresses and skirts.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 445.05 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 12, 2024 7:06 am
CBT Detention

Starring: Brandi Mae

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_CBT Detention
Format: mp4
Size: 588.26 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:03, 7973 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

It is Cock and Ball Busting time in Detention and BrandiMae is a MASSIVE, MEAN bully who will make sure all the boys walk out with swollen balls!

She kicks, stomps and punches this losers nuts while demeaning him for being such a weakling! He is gross and undeserving so BrandiMae makes her buddy hold a huge TOY so she can CUM and RIDE to her own delight!

No Pussy just BUST!!

Category: CBT
Related Categories: FEMDOM, FEMDOM SEX, FACE SITTING, DOMINATION, STRONG WOMEN.
Keywords: femdom.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 588.26 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 12, 2024 7:59 am
Love My Leather (Full Video)

Starring: Kelly Kalashnik

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: KELLYKAL_Love My Leather (Full Video)
Size: 160.75 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:58, 2184 Kbps, 768x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Face sitting, Leather ass worship, Leather fetish, Humiliation...

Category: LEATHER FETISH
Related Categories: LEATHER PANTS, FACE SITTING, ASS WORSHIP, FEMALE DOMINATION, LEATHER.
Keywords: leather.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 160.75 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 12, 2024 8:50 am
A Painful Slave Whipping

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ELLAKROSS_A Painful Slave Whipping
Size: 335.11 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:36, 8232 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

After binding my slave's feet above his head I use my leather belt on his naked ass and whip him repeatedly as he screams out in pain. I make him thank me and ask for more before lashing his bare skin again and again. I don't take it easy on him as I continue smacking him with the belt. "Shut up, you little jerk," I say when he cries out loudly in agony. He writhes in excruciating pain as I his tender, swollen skin.

He can't keep from screaming as I lash him over and over. By the time I'm done he's about ready to pass out from the pain and his ass is beat red. He begs me to stop and I tell him I might... but only after hitting him a few more times!

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: corporal punishment, whipping, femdom.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 335.11 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 12, 2024 9:42 am
Marriage Guidance (LB1191)

Starring: Miss Jessica Wood,Nikki Whiplash
LB1191

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_Marriage Guidance (LB1191)
Size: 478.92 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:21:01, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Once a cheater, always a cheater as far as marriage guidance counsellor Nikki is concerned! She has only one solution for Jessica - she needs to make sure she has blackmail material to ensure her husband is kept in check in future and she has just the thing! Peter is going to be wrestled into a variety of compromising and humiliating situations, which the ladies are going to photograph, so that Jessica can use them against him if he ever steps out of line again! Poor Peter stands no chance against the two powerful women as they pin down, smother, facesit and scissor him until they've taken enough embarrassing photos to last a lifetime! (Duration: 21m01s)

Published Thursday 21st of November 2013
Keywords: humiliating, foot worship, heels, breast press, nikki, 2 or more wrestlers, jessica, domestic, thong / g-string, panties, tights / pantyhose, stockings, dresses
and skirts, lingerie.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 478.92 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 12, 2024 11:27 am
Couple's First Kiss

Starring: Brianna Beach

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Couple's First Kiss
Size: 283.02 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:28, 3702 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Won't you be a dear and give me a foot massage? You always do such a good job for Mommy. I know you love pampering Mommy's beautiful feet. Until you have a girlfriend of your own, why don't you practice on Mommy's feet? You make such a cute couple with my feet! You're such a good boy for Mommy.

Category: BAREFOOT
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, ROLE PLAY, FOOT MASSAGE, POV, FOOT FETISH.
Keywords: sexy feet, goddess feet, blonde feet, brianna, toe wiggles, foot scrunching, foot tease, goddess brianna.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 283.02 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 12, 2024 12:20 pm
Slutty Slavegirl (WL1278)

Starring: Nikki Whiplash,Chloe Lovette
2016-03-10

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Slutty Slavegirl
Size: 337.04 MB
Video: avc1, 00:15:48, 2782 Kbps, 1024x576, 25.000 fps

Chloe the slutty slavegirl has been sucking cock again, so I punish her by fucking her mouth and pussy with my long strap-on cock. Chloe gets well fucked in all different positions before I'm done with her, but she's going to have to lick all her own cum off my dildo before she's released. (Duration 15m46s)

Published Thursday 10th of March 2016

Keywords: slave girl, lingerie, bikini, nikki, humiliating, chloe, strap-on, dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 337.04 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 12, 2024 2:02 pm
Roughed Up and Slapped

Starring: Mistress Trish

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_Roughed Up and Slapped
Size: 38.22 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:57, 1005 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Mistress Trish walks purposefully toward her quivering painslut and slaps slave rose hard across the face. From this dramatic beginning ensues a dynamic and relentless face slapping sure to make your head empathetically recoil. With slave rose pushed back against the wall, she has nowhere to go as Trish slaps her every which way. The only pause that the slave gets from the barrage of slaps is when Trish occasionally pushes the slave's head back so that she can spit into her burning face.

Although incessant and rhythmic, the resonant sound of Mistress' open palm hitting the slave's face is far from soothing. The slave struggles to get for a respite from the unyielding strikes, but she is held in place, pinned by Mistress Trish's knees and hands, so that Trish can fully exercise her cruel face-slapping desires until she is satiated.

Category: FACE SLAPPING
Related categories: N/A
Keywords: Mistress Trish Rose Femme

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 38.22 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 12, 2024 2:53 pm
Tag Team Caning Part 2

Starring: Misttress AIE,Lady Cheyenne

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_Tag Team Caning Part 2
Size: 44.49 MB
Video: avc1, 00:03:48, 1498 Kbps, 640x480, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

The slave's balls have been fished out behind him. Lady Cheyenne and Mistress A'IE are now laying into his balls with their canes. The ladies are enjoying every minute of the slave's suffering and cries for mercy. They take turn caning his balls as the other pulls his ass checks apart for full access. Lady Cheyenne pushes her finger into the slave's tight and bruised balls, threatening to pop them. A'IE laughs that perhaps he'd be better off without them. Simply brutal ball abuse.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: ball abuse tag team 2 mistresses dominatrix dual duct tape

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 44.49 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 13, 2024 7:09 am
Follow Her Feet

Starring: Marie McCray

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_Follow Her Feet
Size: 279.05 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:21, 7117 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

C'mon slave, follow her feet. Marie is busy chatting it up with her girlfriend while her pet worships her feet, but just because he is bound doesn't mean he must stop when she walks away. No, he needs to quickly hobble after her and continue to adore her feet. It hurts a bit to move around like that but whatever, Marie expects his lips to maintain contact with her feet in an adoring fashion even as she moves around. So keep up and continue to worship her feet like a good slave should.

Category Foot Worship
Related CategoriesN/A
Keywords Foot Worship

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 279.05 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 13, 2024 8:01 am
LOLA FAE PINK LEOTARD PEGGING

Starring: Lola Fae

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_LOLA FAE PINK LEOTARD PEGGING
Size: 656.27 MB
Video: avc1, 00:17:35, 5016 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps

Bratty Goddess Lola Fae can't wait to destroy her roommate's tight asshole. She calls him in and commands him to suck and deep throat her big strapon. She needs it nice and wet before it goes in his ass. She fucks him in all sorts of crazy positions, using her tiny flexible body in an up-and-over, and makes him sit and ride her cock. Will she let him cum? Watch and find out.

Tags: Goth Girls, Leotard / One Piece, Lingerie, Petite, Strap On - Pegging, Tattoos - Alt Girls, Teen Dommes

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 656.27 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 13, 2024 8:52 am
Lessons in Shoe Cleaning

Starring: Samantha Mack

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CSFEM_Lessons in Shoe Cleaning
Size: 218.67 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:18, 3924 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.523 fps
Audio: AAC, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Lessons in Shoe Cleaning
She sent junior to see Goddess Samantha for lessons in shoe cleaning. She has a huge shoe collection and she wants Justin to keep it nice and clean with his tongue. But she wants him to be passionate about his shoe cleaning so she contacted Goddess Samantha to make sure Justin has his mind properly modified for the job.

Goddess Samantha is an expert at this sort of training and she wastes no time getting Justin into the right frame of mind. Naturally, there will be many lessons until he is the perfect shoe licking, shoe cleaning, bitch, at home.

Mistress:
Samantha, Goddess

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION , FOOT FETISH , **** EJACULATIONS , FOOT SLAVE TRAINING , HUMILIATION
Keywords: samantha , cum , foot job , wrinklage , stinky feet , toe jam , feet , soles , bare soles , cum shot , jerk off contest , stockings , pantyhose , big loads , **** orgasms

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 218.67 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 13, 2024 9:46 am
Wrecking Balls Round One

Starring: Mistress Trish

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_Wrecking Balls Round One
Size: 68.62 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:28, 2012 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Mistress Trish is determined to wreck slave thrash's balls. With the slave positioned kneeling before her, Trish begins by giving him a barrage of barefoot (or stocking clad) kicks. Her incessant and continuous rhythm of light foot taps quickly induces the degree of ball tenderness that Trish desires. As the ball pain and pressure build up, slave thrash has to make a concerted effort to keep presenting his nuts.

Trish holds him in place by crushing his balls between her toes, pulling him back into position by his crushed balls. She then grabs his balls tightly with her hand so that she can tap his taut nuts with the bottom of her foot. To Trish's delight, the seemingly innocuous, but actually agonizing, taps cause the slave to writhe in pain. Enthused by the slave's pained reactions, Trish orders him to fetch her stilettos so that they can begin Round Two of Wrecking Balls.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related categories: N/A
Keywords: Mistress Trish Thrash Bal

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 68.62 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 13, 2024 10:38 am
Swatted! (LB1181)

Starring: Ashleigh
LB1181

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_Swatted! (LB1181)
Size: 464.1 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:20:23, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Ashleigh doesn't agree with Gus's nasty habit of swatting flies, so shows HIM how it feels to be squashed! She wrestles her husband to the floor and facesits and scissors him until he has learnt that HE is the only dumb animal that gets squashed from now on! (Duration 20m23s)

Published Thursday 12th of September 2013

Keywords: humiliating, heels, domestic, panties, ashleigh, dresses and skirts.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 464.1 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 13, 2024 11:29 am
Face sitting Therapy

Starring: Honour May
FB1376

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Face sitting Therapy
Size: 397.35 MB
Video: avc1, 00:17:45, 3000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Tom has been referred to physiotherapist Honour May, who is going to fix his neck problem in a novel way: by sitting on his face! We're not sure if his neck's any better by the end of the treatment, but he certainly seems to be in a much better mood after having Honour May smother him under her beautiful pussy and ass! Honour May starts in a sexy red thong, but she doesn't keep it on, preferring to put her nude pussy on his face for some skin-to-skin therapy.

Published Thursday 29th of March 2018

Keywords: barefoot, office, uniform, thong / g-string, dresses and skirts, other girls.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 397.35 MB<<<