Author
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: Aug 05, 2024 5:21 pm
JUQ-674 "Why Is My Wife's Handkerchief In This Room...?" A Secret Affair Story Where I Witnessed My Wife Getting Obsessed With One Of My Students At The Hotel Where I Work As A Cleaner. Rio Kuriyama.

"Why Is My Wife's Handkerchief In This Room...?" A Secret Affair Story Where I Witnessed My Wife Getting Obsessed With One Of My Students At The Hotel Where I Work As A Cleaner Rio Kuriyama. This movie release is about , Solowork, Married Woman, Breasts, Mature Woman, Cuckold, Hot.
screenshot

JUQ-674.mp4

JUQ-674.de.srt

JUQ-674.en.srt

JUQ-674.srt
Added: Aug 06, 2024 3:49 pm
FDSS-759 (Decensored) (Subtitled) I made my sister's husband with high sperm cum again and again. Ranran Fujii.

The day after I had creampie sex with my devilish insemination reverse NTR boyfriend, I made my sister's husband with high sperm cum again and again Ranran Fujii. This movie release is about Ranran wants to marry him now, but her boyfriend is reluctant about it. She plans to get married if she gets pregnant, but there's no sign of her getting pregnant. Then she notices that her sister has given birth many times in the few years they've been married. .My sister remarried and did not get pregnant with her previous husband. However, she has given birth many times since marrying her current husband. "I want my brother-in-law to cum a lot.'' Pregnancy begins. Rate and discuss this video with other people.
screenshot

FSDSS-759.mp4

FSDSS-759.srt

FSDSS-759.de.srt

FSDSS-759.en.srt
Added: Aug 07, 2024 5:20 pm
JUL-912 (Subtitled) During My Wife's Pregnancy, Even Jerking Off Was Off Limits, But I Had Sex With My Sister In Law Yu On The Many Times When She Came To Tokyo. Yu Shinoda

During My Wife's Pregnancy, Even Jerking Off Was Off Limits, But I Had Sex With My Sister In Law Yu On The Many Times When She Came To Tokyo. This movie is about Nice Tits, mature woman, married woman, adultery, featured actress, creampie.

screenshot

JUL-912.mp4

JUL-912.srt

JUL-912_ja.srt

JUL-912.de.srt
Added: Aug 08, 2024 10:33 am
SONE-196 - Weekend Female Dog Diary Of A Well-mannered Office Lady That Everyone Admires, Fuua Kaede

Weekend Female Dog Diary Of A Well-mannered Office Lady That Everyone Admires.You Can Never Say That Having A Sweaty Penis From A Man In The Field Is The Purpose Of Life. This is about , OL, Solowork, Nasty, Hardcore, Slender, Deep Throating, Submissive Woman.
screenshot

SONE-196-AI.mp4

SONE-196-AI.de.srt

SONE-196-AI.en.srt

SONE-196-AI.srt
Added: Aug 09, 2024 9:10 am
FSDSS-786 (Subtitled) During The 12 Hours When My Girlfriend Was Away, I Had Creampie Sex With My Girlfriend’s Sister, Ranran Fujii

This is about My girlfriend, who is plain, serious, and modest, lives with a super beautiful older sister.When I go to her house, I drink champagne early in the morning to get her excited! Apparently, she is a super popular hostess and I start drinking at her house early in the morning after work. One day, the next morning after spending the night at my girlfriend's house, I saw her go to work early and her older sister asked me out.
screenshot

FSDSS-786.mp4

FSDSS-786.de.srt

FSDSS-786.en.srt
Added: Aug 10, 2024 11:02 am
FSDSS-778 Congratulations On Your Enrollment! Im Going To Take All Of Your Immature Dicks (Subtitle: English, Japanese, German)

Congratulations on your admission, teacher. From now on, I'll take all of your dirty dicks. Eimi Fukada.. This movie release date Jun. 06, 2024. This is a prerelease, about "Congratulations to everyone on your admission. (The teacher will be taking everyone's slutty dicks from now on: Voice from the heart.)" Eimi Fukada, a beautiful teacher you can usually rely on, is actually a sperm thief, and she doesn't care about the cock that is bouncing back and forth. A female teacher who is on the verge of exploding due to her teacher's amazing handjob and blowjob, "Don't let it come out yet", teasing her and ejaculating into semen heaven.
screenshot

FSDSS-778.mp4

FSDSS-778.de.srt

FSDSS-778.en.srt

FSDSS-778.srt
Added: Aug 12, 2024 12:27 pm
[OMHD-018] [Sex treatment] Sewage pipe girl << Juice leap that pours urine, body fluids, and water into the mouth - 1080p

Today, I'm going to lock that girl in the gutter and drown her. The water flowing in the gutter gets into her mouth and nose, and she faints, wandering between life and death. I'm going to open her mouth and pour my urine into her. My dream is to get the girl I love to drink my urine. To do that, she has to become a "sewer pipe" that runs through my sewage. Drink, drink, drink, accept me. " I'm going to stab my dick at the anguished scream of Hanakari Mai that reverberates from the ground.
screenshot

OMHD-018.mp4
Added: Aug 13, 2024 12:40 pm
NUBI-083 - Gradol movie premiere event, security breach in the relaxation room. Translation: The relaxation room at the Gradol movie premiere event faced a security breach

Length:

1:23
Fenre:

Asian, japan, japanese, gravure, sailor.uniform, schoolgirl, schoolgirl.dress, schoolgirl.uniform, schoolgirl.costume, upskirt, fan, panty, small.tits, masturbation, masturbate.over.panties, masturbation.through.panties, voyeur, hidden.camera, candid

This is a rather unusual video.

The premise is that it is a security camera at a gravure photo shoot, in a back room where the models go to relax.

Apparently it is hot in the studio, so the girls sit and relax in front of a fan between shots.

And generally lift their skirts to use a fan to cool their pussies.

And for some of them, this is just not enough and they are so hot they start masturbating.

An interesting video, that will probably have interest among fans of gravure, up-skirt, sailor schoolgirl outfits, and things similar.

There is no dialogue, so no translations needed.
screenshot

NUBI-083.mp4
Added: Aug 14, 2024 2:18 pm
WA-303 (English Subtitles) She Can't Take Her Eyes Off The Cherry Boy's Continuously Hard Dick!! The Fainting Wife Orgasms Repeatedly From His Big Dick Fucking Her Deep

Japanese (English Subtitles)
Length:

2:21
Cast:

Shinoda Yuu, Rei Mizuna, Ichika Kamihata
Genre:

asian, japan, japanese, english.subtitles, softsub, censored, Shinoda.Yuu, Yuu.Shinoda, Rei.Mizuna, Mizuna.Rei, Ichika.Kamihata, Kamihata.Ichika, shota, shotacon, milf, fake.dick, huge.dick, fake.cum, handjob, blowjob, others.in.room, wife, cheating.wife, ntr, handjob.to.completion, cum.in.mouth, facial, masturbation, caught.masturbating, missionary, on.couch, fingering, pussy.fingering, cunnilingus, creampie, fake.creampie, doggy.style, cowgirl, standing.doggy.style, dangerous, outdoors, multiple.creampies, titfuck, titfuck.to.completion, requested

This is uploaded to fulfill a request.

This is a video about Ayou, a guy that has an absolutely huge cock, and has little problems finding horny older women willing to help him relieve it.

From mothers of his friends, to friends of his mother and more.

Once they realize how big his cock is, they can not resist feeling it.

With their hands, in their mouths, and ultimately shoved deep in their needy pussies.

The Japanese explain it a bit differently:

My friend's mother, my mother's friend, my relative's aunt who teaches me how to study... I make her ripe pussy cum with a mega dick piston! A married woman full of sexual desire has an amazing stamina that continues to blow away even the coolest people? Ascension and fainting with a “vagina-don” attack that penetrates deep into the uterus rather than a “wall-don”!
screenshot

WA-303.mkv
Added: Aug 15, 2024 3:15 pm
IPZZ314 Mitsuri Nagahama - ****hood Friend I've Always Loved Decensored

Enjoy 120 minutes with Mitsuki Nagahama. This is a decensored version of this video… mosaic has greatly been reduced but not completely.

There are several scenes of which they seem to be on vacation having sex in various rooms ending with always pulling out to cum on her.

Lots of foreplay, riding, missionary, doggy.

Enjoy!
screenshot

IPZZ-314-Decensored.mp4
Added: Aug 16, 2024 2:28 pm
SDMU913 - Couple Limited Magic Mirror Issue

Enjoy 240 minutes with Mayu, Nonaka, Nanako, and Maina. Each girl is sexually seduced initially by innocent massages before leading into sex and ending with a creampie.

Enjoy!
screenshot

SDMU-913.mp4
Added: Aug 17, 2024 7:19 am
SDMU778 - Married Couple Limited Magic Mirror

Enjoy 240 minutes with Magumi, Mayu, Ayano, Kanako, Mio, and Kaede. Each girl is sexually seduced initially by innocent massages before leading into sex and ending with a creampie.

Enjoy!
screenshot

SDMU-778.mp4
Added: Aug 17, 2024 11:42 pm
HND228 Aika - Addicted To The Wall Decensored

Enjoy 110 minutes with AIKA. There are about five scenes here of her getting sexually assaulted while being suck in a hole of a wall.

Enjoy!
screenshot

HND-228-Decensored.mp4
Added: Aug 19, 2024 3:21 am
JUX-939 In Order To Increase Her Husband's Standing In The Martial Arts World, This Wife Is Sacrificed To A World Of S&M, Anal, And Gang Bang Action. Reiko Natsume

First scene involves a guy **** his hands on poor reiko. he fingers and toyfucks both her love holes.

Second scene poor reiko is bound up with ropes and a older men have his way with her, lots nipple twisting and fingering both her holes. he finishes up by cuming in her mouth

third scene reiko finally accepts her fate. she is seen talking and accepting the demands of the older promoter she strips and voluntarily accepts to be bound by rope.she is strapped on both hands and is seen being dragged around the room. then she starts sucking off the dude until he cums in her mouth.

fourth scene this big fight is close. her husband only way to find this fight now is if she gives up her body to the promoters. she goes to them and is ready to give both her holes. lots of fingering blowjobs in this scene. both guys take their turns to fuck her and she is also double penetrated. finally both guys finish by cumming on her tits and mouth.
screenshot

jux-939.mp4
Added: Aug 20, 2024 12:43 pm
APNS337 Mitsuki Nagisa - Continue To Be Rped and Inseminated By Classmates And Family Decensored

Enjoy 124 minutes with Mitsuki Nagisa. This is a decensored version of this video… mosaic has greatly been reduced but not completely.

There are three scenes of which she is sexually assaulted by multiple men over and over in various parts of a home.

Enjoy!
screenshot

APNS-337.mp4