Author
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: Jul 16, 2024 1:02 pm
CVDX-568 (English Subtitles) A Son Who Is Set On Fire By A Rampaging Stick Fucks His Mother And Impregnates Her!! Desperate Semen **** Into Ripe Pussies 30 People 4 Hours

Japanese (English Subtitles)
Length:

4:03
Cast:

Yuki Kagawa, Amami Shiori, Asami Kudo, Kanami Minazawa, Maki Hyodo, Mari Aoi, Kyoko Kurashina, Kei Kobayashi, Mio Kimishima, Michiko Uchihara, Mari Kuroki, Yuka Mizuno, Yukiko Inohara, Miki Sato, Fumie Noguchi, Shota Chisato, Tachibana Elena, Haruko Umeda, Sakura Motoya, Murakamo Ryoko, Nozomi Sasayama, Reiko Sawamura, Riku Mizusawa, Yukari Orihara, Shiraki Yuko, Yukari Hiyama, Chitose Haga
Genre:

asian, japan, japanese, hd, 1080p, subtitles, english.subtitles, softsub, censored, compilation, Yuki.Kagawa, Amami.Shiori, Asami.Kudo, Kanami.Minazawa, Maki.Hyodo, Mari.Aoi, Kyoko.Kurashina, Kei.Kobayashi, Mio.Kimishima, Michiko.Uchihara, Mari.Kuroki, Yuka.Mizuno, Yukiko.Inohara, Miki.Sato, Fumie.Noguchi, Shota.Chisato, Tachibana.Elena, Haruko.Umeda, Sakura.Motoya, Murakamo.Ryoko, Nozomi.Sasayama, Reiko.Sawamura, Riku.Mizusawa, Yukari.Orihara, Shiraki.Yuko, Yukari.Hiyama, Chitose.Haga, incest, mother, son, mother.son, milf, cougar, doggy.style, missionary, creampie. dripping.creampie, on.couch, standing.doggy.style, fingering, pussy.fingering, masturbation, peeping, caught.masturbating, cunnilingus, in.bathroom, bathroom.counter, bbw, big.tits, in.kitchen

This is a compilation of clips from over two dozen videos, all featuring the same things.

Sons who one day snap and are overcome by the desire to fuck their mothers and cum inside of them.

The setups are many, with some his entering her room and starting to molest her in her sleep.

And the mothers in these give up various forms of resistance to the advances of their son.

Sometimes actively resisting, other times eagerly accepting them into their beds and bodies.

screenshot

CVDX-568.mkv
Added: Jul 17, 2024 12:04 am
GBAN-016 (English Subtitles) The rumored mixed bath hot spring where a virgin-eating slut wife appears actually exists!

Length:

2:18
Cast:

Akari Tomoka, Ayana Rina, Natsukawa Ayumi
Genre:

asian, japan, japanese, english.subtitles, softsub, censored, Akari.Tomoka, Tomoka.Akari, Ayana.Rina, Rina.Ayana, Natsukawa.Ayumi, Ayumi.Natsukawa, cougar, milf, group, orgy, gangbang, mmf, mmmf, mmmmf, threesome, foursome, wife, cheating.wife, handjob, blowjob, double.handjob, handjob.and.blowjob, fingering, pussy.fingering, cunnilingus, onsen, hot.spring, virgin, doggy.style, standing.doggy.style, cowgirl, reverse.cowgirl, missionary, standing.missionary, cum.on.ass, creampie. dripping.creampie. cum.in.mouth, facial, titfuck, spit.roast, facial, cum.on.tits, handjob.to.completion

There is a rumor that if young men who are virgins go to a certain onsen, cock hungry slut wives will come and help them resolve their virginity problem.

And in this video, several young men are delighted to discover this is not just a rumor, it is the truth.

And these horny wives that want cock other than their husbands will take all of them on.

Two at a time, three, four, it does not matter.

Just that they get as much virgin cock into them as they can.

screenshot

GBAN-016.mkv
Added: Jul 18, 2024 2:21 am
DASS398 Ichika Matsumoto - Molester Father Creampie Intercourse

Enjoy 160 minutes with Ichika Matsumoto. There are 4 scenes here of which she is molested and sexually assaulted.

Library, bathroom, train and in a bedroom.

Lots of foreplay, riding, missionary, doggy.

Enjoy!
screenshot

DASS-398.mp4
Added: Jul 18, 2024 9:58 am
[C-2184] Wrapped Married Wife Yukemura Trip 05

A request for "cuckolding" was approached by the organizer of a swapping club. This time it's a special edition that takes married woman J-ko (32 years old) on a trip. A married woman who agreed to cuckold sex saying, "If it's just once..." As soon as she arrived at the inn, she began to be caressed and accepted, but her waiter came to prepare lunch and interrupted. After eating in an awkward atmosphere, she begins to moan and squirts as her body is played with again, overflowing with her love juices. When the penis is inserted, she squirms as if she's exhausted. After she takes a bath, I relay her actions while still on the phone with her husband, and let him watch her climax as he licks her genitals. In her cowgirl position she continued to shake her hips while explaining her situation to her husband.
screenshot

C-2184.mp4
Added: Jul 19, 2024 2:33 am
[URE-106] (English Subbed) Seducing a nearby woman. Mom edition

Category: 1080p, English subbed JAV, HD, JAV
Director: Kitorune Kawaguchi
Studio: Madonna
Label: URE
Tags: Big tits, Incest, Mature Woman, Mother, Original Collaboration, Solowork
Actor: Himori Hajime
Actress: Hayama Sayuri

Mari is a divorced housewife who raised her son Minoru alone.

Feeling lonely, her sexual dissatisfaction prompted her to have an affair with their uncle. However, the secret relationship is discovered by Minoru, who rages with jealousy.

After witnessing this “infidelity”, Minoru orchestrates a plan to win her Mom back, also with hopes of finally losing his virginity.

This is a pretty good URE edition that I enjoyed. The plot complications are nice, and the actors do a good job.

Good stuff.
screenshot

URE-106-JG9.mp4
Added: Jul 20, 2024 5:59 am
[STARS-202] (English Subbed) Senior Female Investigator Who Came to Save Clumsy Me is Gang-Rped by Evil Organization, Honjou Suzu

Director: Usubashi Sui
Studio: SOD Create
Label: STARS
Tags: Confinement, Female investigator, Fighting Action, Long Boots, Rpe, Solowork
Series: Female investigator (SOD Create)
Actor: Captain, Takeshi Oshima, Takimoto
Actress: Honjou Suzu

Suzu Honjo was assigned to replace the fallen female investigator, Tina Nanami, and gets help from a male sidekick who proves to be highly incompetent.

Their operation was compromised as the sidekick was captured, and Suzu was then **** to surrender with onerous consequences.
screenshot

STARS-202-JG9.mp4
Added: Jul 21, 2024 5:42 am
[SSIS-986] (English Subbed) Taking advantage of my position as the supervisor of a new female employee, I keep having intercourse with her – Kasui Jun

Director: Innabar
Studio: S1 NO.1 STYLE
Label: SSIS
Tags: Acme · Orgasm, Beautiful Girl, Drama, OL, Slender, Solowork
Actor: Yuki Yudzuru
Actress: Kasui Jun

Jun is a rookie employee with a very gentle and timid nature who always agrees to any requests.

She is so obedient that her scumbag boss Yudzuru takes advantage and hits her with sexual demands. And much to his surprise, she actually obliges.

She’s unbelievably good, and the GOAT Yudzuru made her shine.

And we just got the news that the Kasui Jun hiatus is about to end, as she joined MOODYZ as an exclusive actress.
screenshot

SSIS-986-JG9.mp4
Added: Jul 22, 2024 4:07 am
[ROYD-031] (English Subbed) Tempting me with her peach-colored glossy buttocks, the goddess butt sister who unintentionally seduces me: Matsumoto Ichika

Director: Moriki
Studio: ROYAL
Label: ROYD
Tags: Back, butt, Incest, Sister, Solowork
Actress: Matsumoto Ichika

Ichika is flaunting his big butt around, giving his brother blue balls, and he eventually wonders… if she’s doing it on purpose?
screenshot

ROYD-031-JG8.mp4
Added: Jul 22, 2024 6:39 pm
[DLDSS-289] (English Subbed) The sexual desire of frustrated wives is bottomless and they compete with each other… Mino Suzume, Ono Yuuko

Director: Saojiru Ooji
Studio: DAHLIA
Label: DLDSS
Tags: 3P, 4P, Big tits, Cuckold, Married Woman, Slut
Actress: Mino Suzume, Ono Yuuko (AOI)

2 married women work a part-time job at a convenience store. Out of boredom, they start playing sexual games with their male colleague, Yuki Yudzuru.

Interestingly, they initiate a competition to gain Yudzuru’s favor, fueled by jealousy and horniness.

And for Yudzuru, it’s raining bitches, so he is not complaining.
screenshot

DLDSS-289-JG9.mp4
Added: Jul 23, 2024 7:33 pm
[JUQ-637] (English Subbed) Madonna’s 20th Anniversary 5-Month Consecutive Release!! Miracle Collaboration Part 6! Loving My Stepfather More Than My Husband… Nanatsumori Riri

Studio: Madonna
Label: JUQ
Tags: Affair, breasts, Drama, Married Woman, Slender, Solowork
Series: I Love My Father-in-Law More Than My Husband...
Actor: Ippei Nakata
Actress: Nanatsumori Riri

Riri seeks refuge at his father-in-law’s house because her husband is cheating on her.

But was the husband really cheating on her? Or it’s just a ruse to get closer to Nakata as she is a sex freak with Daddy issues?… Those are the questions.

A pretty nice movie. Riri was incredibly sexy.
screenshot

JUQ-637-JG9.mp4
Added: Jul 24, 2024 11:17 am
[STARS-947] (English Subbed) A beautiful wife who runs a guesthouse is provoked by the guests and engages in NTR sex. Addicted with secret sex. Kamiki Rei

Studio: SOD Create
Label: STARS
Tags: Big tits, Bride, Cuckold, Kiss, Solowork, Young wife
Actress: Kamiki Rei

Kamiki Rei manages a small lodge inn alongside her husband, and things are going well.

However, her husband stopped having sex with her and her frustration grows day by day.

So much that one day she ends up succumbing to the advances of a pushy university student: Yuki Yudzuru.

Kamiki Rei is currently our most popular actress, and it’s easy to understand why.
screenshot

STARS-947-JG9.mp4
Added: Jul 25, 2024 4:44 am
[SPRD-962] (English Subbed) If Dad Became a Woman… Kazama Yumi!?

Director: Mishima Rokusaburo
Studio: Takara Eizou
Label: SPRD
Tags: Creampie, Incest, Married Woman, Mature Woman, Mother, Solowork
Actor: Daisuke Yokoyama, Horio
Actress: Kazama Yumi

After losing his wife, Dad has been raising his son alone, but struggles to connect with him.

When he discovers his son’s high interest in mature JAV content, Dad decides to go away for a few months to undergo a sex change operation, in order to return as Kazama Yumi… in hopes of finally winning his son’s affection…
screenshot

SPRD-962-JG8.mp4
Added: Jul 26, 2024 8:25 am
[MIDV-654] (English Subbed) “I’ll forgive you if you show me your pussy” A convenience store manager, who is a perverted predator, rpes a shoplifting girl. Nanasawa Mia

Director: Takarase Hironori
Studio: MOODYZ
Label: MIDV
Tags: abuse, Beautiful Girl, Hardcore, Nasty, School Girls, Slender, Solowork
Actor: Seigo Hashimoto, Tomohiro Abe
Actress: Nanasawa Mia

Mia is a schoolgirl who wants to buy a gift for her little sister, but because she is short on money, she has to resort to shoplifting.

Abe, the store manager, observes the whole ordeal and brings her to the store backroom for a fake search, where he r*pes her.

After that, he forces her to join the convenience store as a part-time worker, where the madness continues.
screenshot

MIDV-654-JG9.mp4
Added: Jul 27, 2024 10:05 am
H-130 - Classmates Who Are Addicted To World Football Lottery - 1080p uncensored

Wen Ruixin tries to save his classmate who is addicted to the World Football Lottery. For this, he puts on a football jersey and does everything to make his classmates pay attention to him and not to the lottery. In order to do this, he sucks a classmate, who also fucks him hard in various poses.
screenshot

PH-130 Wen Ruixin.mp4
Added: Jul 27, 2024 11:35 pm
ADN-506 (English Subtitles) My beloved wife told me, "I've fallen in love with someone."

Llength:

2:25
Director:

Hiroyuki Kimura
Cast:

Mary Tachibana
Genre:

asian, japan, japanese, attackers.av, english.subtitles, softsub, Mary.Tachibana, Tachibana.Mary, big.tits, hd, 1080p, censored, cheating, cheating.wife, ntr, cuckold, hotel, hotel.room, love.hotel, fingering, pussy.fingering, cunnilingus, hanfjob, blowjob, titfuck, missionary, cum.on.belly, doggy.style, cowgirl, creampie, dripping.creampie, masturbation, filming, cum.in.mouth, vibrator, hitachi.magic.wand, watching, husband.watching, others.in.room, 69, face.sitting, standing.doggy.style, multiple.creampies

A guy's boss tells him he is needed urgently at work.

Shortly afterwards, his wife arrives to bring her husband his lunch.

She ends up giving it to him, and he puts a seduction on her.

Which works, because soon she is in a love hotel with him.

Where he goes on to show her that he is a better lover than her husband is.

She admits to her husband that she has fallen for somebody else, but what happens when the boss starts sending the husband videos of him being a cuckold as he fucks her?

Or as the company describes it:

"I've fallen in love with someone," my wife told me when she came home in the morning. I dedicated my life to making my wife happy, but she was suddenly taken away from me. The other person was my boss at work, who I knew well. I was so frustrated that I cried. But... I was a little curious to know what kind of face my wife had when she had sex with that man.
screenshot

ADN-506.mkv