Author
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: Jul 27, 2024 10:05 am
H-130 - Classmates Who Are Addicted To World Football Lottery - 1080p uncensored

Wen Ruixin tries to save his classmate who is addicted to the World Football Lottery. For this, he puts on a football jersey and does everything to make his classmates pay attention to him and not to the lottery. In order to do this, he sucks a classmate, who also fucks him hard in various poses.
screenshot

PH-130 Wen Ruixin.mp4
Added: Jul 27, 2024 11:35 pm
ADN-506 (English Subtitles) My beloved wife told me, "I've fallen in love with someone."

Japanese (English Subtitles)
Llength:

2:25
Director:

Hiroyuki Kimura
Cast:

Mary Tachibana
Genre:

asian, japan, japanese, attackers.av, english.subtitles, softsub, Mary.Tachibana, Tachibana.Mary, big.tits, hd, 1080p, censored, cheating, cheating.wife, ntr, cuckold, hotel, hotel.room, love.hotel, fingering, pussy.fingering, cunnilingus, hanfjob, blowjob, titfuck, missionary, cum.on.belly, doggy.style, cowgirl, creampie, dripping.creampie, masturbation, filming, cum.in.mouth, vibrator, hitachi.magic.wand, watching, husband.watching, others.in.room, 69, face.sitting, standing.doggy.style, multiple.creampies

A guy's boss tells him he is needed urgently at work.

Shortly afterwards, his wife arrives to bring her husband his lunch.

She ends up giving it to him, and he puts a seduction on her.

Which works, because soon she is in a love hotel with him.

Where he goes on to show her that he is a better lover than her husband is.

She admits to her husband that she has fallen for somebody else, but what happens when the boss starts sending the husband videos of him being a cuckold as he fucks her?

Or as the company describes it:

"I've fallen in love with someone," my wife told me when she came home in the morning. I dedicated my life to making my wife happy, but she was suddenly taken away from me. The other person was my boss at work, who I knew well. I was so frustrated that I cried. But... I was a little curious to know what kind of face my wife had when she had sex with that man.
screenshot

ADN-506.mkv
Added: Jul 28, 2024 9:05 am
SDNM-229 (English Subtitles) A Beautiful Mama of Two Unleashes Her Hidden Erotic Desires That She Can’t Show in the Neighborhood

Length:

2:19
Director:

Afuro Takahashi
Cast:

Kaori Iiyama
Genre:

asian, japan, japanese, english.subtitles, softsub, subtitled, HD, 1080p, milf, Kaori.Iiyama, Iiyama.Kaori, uncensored, ntr, cheating, cheating.wife, oblivious, clueless husband, in.car, fingering, pussy.fingering, cunnilingus, handjob, blowjob, missionary, cowgirl, reverse.cowgirl, doggy.style, standing.doggy.style, cum.on.belly, fucking.after.cumshot, creampie, dripping.creampie, outdoors, standing.missionary, fake.creampie, in.bathroom, on.toilet, public.bathroom, gangbang, multiple.creampies, on.couch, handjob.and.blowjob, double.handjob, double.blowjob, spit.roast, on.couch, in.shower, wheelbarrow, cum.on.tits, facial

The full title of this video is "The erotic true nature of a mother of two who is too beautiful to be shown to the neighbors Kaori Iiyama 32 years old Special chapter Excitement spikes due to the possibility of being found out She sneaks out during a date in Tokyo and stands 5 meters away from her husband, suppressing her voice and improvising over and over again 14 consecutive creampie sex!"

This is an NTR video, where the premise is that the gal is a retired JAV actress.

And even though she is now married and has two **** with her husband, she once again wants to have sex with several guys at once.

Of course, like most such videos the gal has actually been active in the industry for 5 years, and has never retired.

But it is a decent enough plot for an NTR video.

And as this is a leaked uncensored video, it is immediately obvious that the creampies are all fake as the guys are always wearing condoms.

Something not seen in the original censored release but very obvious in this one.

This is how the company itself explains it:

Kaori Iiyama, who graduated from AV last year and is now a housewife, contacted me to say that she would never forget the sex she had in AV. Her schedule only coincides with Kaori, who has a family, for one day. However, that day was the day that her husband and she had already promised to go shopping in Tokyo. The film crew proposes an absurd plan in which they sneak out during a date and have sex in various locations.
screenshot

SDNM-229.mkv
Added: Jul 29, 2024 10:04 am
GOJU-266 (English Subtitles) Fresh Semen That Sticks To The Face!! Amateur Mature Woman Who Suddenly Gets Her Face Shot (Censored)

Length:

2:28
Genre:

asian, japan, japanese, english.subtitles, subtitled, softsub, milf, cougar, cheating, cheating.wife, masturbation, handjob, blowjob, exhibitionist, voyeur, facial, small.tits, big.tits, mutual.masturbation

The full name of this is "GOJU-266 - Fresh Semen That Sticks To The Face!! An Amateur Arafif Mature Woman Who Suddenly Gets Her Face Shot Without Notice When Watching Senzuri For The First Time!"

This is a rather interesting video.

In short, a bunch of older women are put in a room with a guy so they can watch him masturbate.

And they provide various levels of assistance to help them along.

Some use their hands, some blow them.

Some just masturbate themselves.

But in the end the result is always the same, with the guy blowing his load all over their faces.

This is how the company describes it:

This is a compilation of older women who for the first time are watching a man masturbate.

All of the gals are around 50, and help the men in many ways.

And always ending with them cumming on their mature faces.

Some use their hands to jack them off, some suck them for a bit to help things along.

Some of the gals at least partially undress, and most of them masturbate as well.

But in each scene the gal gets a facial to end the encounter with.
screenshot

GOJU-266.mkv

GOJU-266.srt
Added: Jul 30, 2024 9:32 am
[PIYO-202] "Please, cum a lot (a lot) inside me and make me pregnant!" Chapter 9 of the insane love affair where a student pressured me to impregnate her with creampie.

Poor guy got pressured by a student to get her pregnant. It appears he tried to avoid that since he kept unloading somewhere else if possible. But in the end there can be only one winner in this game and she got the two lines that she wanted.
screenshot

PIYO-202.mp4
Added: Jul 30, 2024 11:38 am
[IENF-337] In Order To Escape From The Boring Daily Life, Rika Yumeri

Rika Yumeri wants to escape from her daily boring life by having some fun "activities". There are five scenes in this video. The first one is just a handjob. The remaining scenes have more actions with some roleplay/cosplay (swimsuit, gym uniform, blindfold) and some toys.
screenshot

IENF-337.mp4

HQIS-025 (English Subtitles) A Realistic Sexual Obscene Family

Length:

2:07
Director:

Henry Tsukamoto
Cast:

Ai Tsukimoto, Honoka Yukimi, Kurumi Nanase, Misuzu Nishihara, Matsune Yua, Shiori Tenkai
Genre:

asian, japan, japanese, english.subtitles, censored, HD, 1080p, Ai.Tsukimoto, Honoka.Yukimi, Kurumi.Nanase, Misuzu.Nishihara, Matsune.Yua, Shiori.Tenkai, cheating, cheating.boyfriend, girlfriends.sister, handjob, blowjob, interrupted, fingering, pussy.fingering, cunnilingus, 69, missionary, cum.on.belly, cowgirl, incest, stepfather.stepdaughter, stepdaughter, stepfather, older.male.younger.female, big.tits, small.tits, big.areolas, puffy.areolas, puffy.nipples, cum.on.pussy, hard.nipples, standing.missionary, in.bathroom, in.bath, doggy.style, standing.doggy.style, cum.on.ass, schoolgirl, schoolgirl.uniform, cheating.husband, cheating.wife, on.table, kitchen.table, on.couch

The full title of this video is "A Henry Tsukamoto Production A Realistic Sexual Obscene Family Affair A Big Sister Gets Predatory For Her Little Sister's Boyfriend A Mother Lets Her Husband Fuck Her Daughter A Dirty Old Man And A Young Girl Have A Secret Meeting Secret Sex While The Wife Is Away".

This is once again a typical Henry Tsukamoto video.

Heavy on the story, and also involving cheating, incest, or both with dark undertones.

As well as being an anthology, where there are multiple stories being told.

In the first, a man is dating the younger sister of an old girlfriend.

But what happens when the older sister shows up, and insists on having him as well?

In the second, a woman gets remarried, and is pregnant again by her second husband.

And marrying him was good for her family, as he had a prestegious name and more wealth than she had as a single mother.

But she is now late in her pregnancy, men still have needs.

So she tells her daughter it is now her responsibility to take care of her step-father.

In the third, an uncle and his niece carry on an illicit affair when she gets out of school.

Instead of going home after classes, she rushes to his house to see him yet again.

In the fourth story, when the wife leaves town her husband takes advantage of it to fuck another woman.

Which is convenient, as his current other is a married woman who's husband is out of town.

These tend to be a lot darker and less lighthearted than most JAV.

So is a nice change of pace from the standard fare out of Japan.

This is how the company describes it:

There are more families and homes in the world than there are stars in the world, and there are various forms of them. There are also families who have circumstances that should not be known and that cannot be told to others. However, it is the human nature to be tempted by such taboos. This work is perfect for such curious people. Could this really be happening in the walls of the houses?
screenshot

HQIS-025.mp4
Added: Jul 31, 2024 10:24 am
NHDTB-857 (English Subtitles) Lesbian Magic Mirror

Length:

2:52
Director:

Symmetry Nakata
Genre:

asian, japan, japanese, english.subtitles, softsub, censored, HD, 1080p, Nampa, one.way.mirror, magic.mirror, lesbian, lesbian.kissing, lesbian.seduction, fingering, pussy.fingering, cunnilingus, puffy.nipples, puffy.areolas, mutual.masturbation, 69, piss, tribbing, scissoring, dildo, double.ended.dildo, strap-on, strap.on.blowjob, strap.on.sex, strap.on.fuck, doggie.style, missionary

The full title of this video is "Lesbian Magic Mirror: A female college student who is unsatisfied with sex with her boyfriend reaches her first ever lesbian cunnilingus and climaxes with embarrassment! She is developed into a lesbian by the stimulation of her orgasm spots, which only a woman can understand, and her love juices never stop flowing!"

This is another video made as if it was a nampa film, where they go out and pick up random women on the street.

However, this is as much a "real nampa" video as those made by Ed Powers 3 decades ago.

In fact, these nampa videos are often a first stop for girls entering the JAV industry.

And a great many started doing these, including Lily Heart.

In short, two girls go out and try to meet college girls and bring them back to their trailer with one way mirrors.

Then once they get her inside they seduce her.

In this instance, it is to show them how awesome lesbian sex is.

Or as the company explains it:

"Would you like to listen to the story of a girl struggling with homosexuality?" we ask a female college student with a boyfriend, and invite her into the Magic Mirror Van! We were supposed to listen to her problem, but it turned into a reverse problem consultation!? As a woman herself, she is familiar with the female techniques, and her sensitivity increases! She can't stop climaxing as she drips love juices from the intense lesbian cunnilingus that her boyfriend can't experience! And then, swept away by the pleasure, she drowns in orgasms during her first lesbian sex!!
screenshot

NHDTB-857.mkv
Added: Aug 01, 2024 2:31 am
AEGE-031 (English Subtitles) Silver Powder Lesbian A Perverted Lesbian Couple Who Loves Each Other In An Abnormal Way

Length:

1:59
Cast:

Hiyama Yurika, Kawai Haruna
Genre:

asian, japan, japanese, english.subtitles, softsub, subtitled, censored, HD, 1080p, lesbian, Hiyama.Yurika, Yurika.Hiyama, Kawai.Haruna, Haruna.Kawai, pantyhose, fingering, pussy.fingering, cunnilingus, 69, paint, body.paint, masturbation, silver, gold, dace.paint, painted, painting, bodypainting, tribbing, scissoring

OK, this is another one of those that is really hard to describe.

Shortly after the two actresses are introduced, one of them gets a pair of pantyhose pulled over her face.

Then the other gal does the same thing and they have sex like that.

Then it moves to scenes of them covering each other in paint.

First they have sex after covering each other in gold pain, then they repeat it while covered in silver paint.

But I have seen people ask for these in the past, so obviously this is a fetish that at least some are into.
screenshot

AEGE-031.mkv
Added: Aug 01, 2024 10:31 am
NHDTB-886 (English Subtitles) An innocent girl is made to climax by a lesbian girl sitting next to her on a night bus

Length:

3:14
Director:

Xylonocaine
Cast:

Riona Minami, Tsubasa Hachino, Meru Ito, Gumi Nijiiro
Genre:

asian, japan, japanese, subtitled, english.subtitles, softsub, censored, HF, 1080p, Riona.Minami, Tsubasa.Hachino, Meru.Ito, Gumi.Nijiiro, lesbian, bus, sleeping, seduction, lesbian.seduction, others.in.room, fingering, pussy.fingering, cunnilingus, orgy, lesbian.orgy, mutual.masturbation, masturbation, others.watching, daisy.chain, tribbing, scissoring

The full name of this video is "An innocent girl is made to climax by a lesbian girl sitting next to her on a night bus, who kisses her and licks her whole body. She leaks so much love juice that it wets the seat".

In short, this story opens with an innocent girl traveling on a bus, and she does not realize that the woman that strikes up a conversation with her is a predatory lesbian.

And when she falls asleep, the lesbian sees her chance and moves in.

And soon is having her way with her, kissing her to silence her protests as she enjoys her right on the bus.

This story is then repeated with another innocent gal, and another predatory lesbian.

However, in the end it turns out the lesbians are themselves lovers, and bring their new playmates to their apartment where a four way orgy occurs.

With each of the ladies making love to all of the others.

Finally culminating in a daisy chain on the floor.

Or as the company itself explains it:

A slutty lesbian approaches a timid, innocent girl on a night bus that's popular with young women! After the lights are turned off, she secretly makes him feel good in the dimly lit bus! When he wakes up, she passionately kisses him as if to cover his mouth! She licks and caresses every inch of his body, which is trembling with fear! She's made to orgasm over and over again without being able to make a sound, and her seat is covered in thick, sticky love juice! After they arrive, she's invited to a hotel where she can't refuse, and they head off...
screenshot

NHDTB-886.mkv
Added: Aug 02, 2024 10:21 am
MUM-199 (Decensored) (English Subtitles) Tiny Tits in Suspenders. Fresh Faced Seira AA-cup

Length:

2:34
Director:

Mohikaru
Cast:

Nakamura Seira
Genre:

asian, japan, japanese, subtitled, english.subtitles, softsub, 720p, Nakamura.Seira, Seira.Nakamura, decensored, deepfake.decensored, petite, tiny.tits, hard.nipples, fingering, pussy.fingering, cunnilingus, handjob, blowjob, on.couch, missionary, doggy.style, standing.doggy.style, wheelbarrow, cum.on.tits, wet.shirt, see.through, titfuck, titfuck.to.completion, tape, clothespins, vibrator, hitachi.magic.wand, cowgirl, reverse.cowgirl

To start with, Nakamura Seira was 20 in 2015 when she made this video.

And she appears to have made just a couple of videos before leaving the industry.

In short, this is her doing various of the expected things in an initial JAV shoot.

Getting it on the couch, getting wet down in a shower while wearing swimwear with cutouts, and other things.

Even what is likely the smallest breasts I have seen giving a complete paizuri treatment to.

And finally, having tape applied to and removed from her breasts, being bound in plastic wrap, then having clothespins applied then pilled from her nipples.

Kind of an interesting JAV, but one I am sure most who like their girls on the petite side would like.

I want to protect girls with small breasts that continue to decrease! Starting a new label "Bin Derera" from Minimum! The long-awaited first shot is a newcomer. Chopping board potch "Seira". I told her that her breasts are a complex about the wonderfulness of her small breasts. When she felt confident, she erected her nipples and gave me a signal. Minimum supports girls with small breasts from the bottom of their hearts. (Small breasts are a talent)
screenshot

MUM-199.mkv
Added: Aug 02, 2024 1:26 pm
FOCS-105 (English Subtitles) My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Is 138cm Tall And Has A Small Body, But Her Libido Is A Monster And She Requests A Creampie

Length:

2:04
Cast:

Riri Minase
Genre:

asian, japan, japanese, english.subtitles, censored, Riri.Minase, Minase.Riri, cheating, cheating.boyfriend, ntr, clueless.girlfriend, petite, small.tits, handjob, blowjob, in.bathroom, cum.in.mouth, fingering, pussy.fingering, mutual.masturbation, on.couch, cowgirl, reverse.cowgirl, doggy.style, missionary, creampie, dripping.creampie, dangerous, sleeping.girlfriend, almost.caught, under.covers, cunnilingus, in.kitchen, others.in.room, 69, face.sitting, caught.cheating, caught.in.the.act

In this one, the POV character has a real problem.

He goes to stay with his girlfriend for a weekend.

However, what he does not count on is her little sister, Riri.

And "little" is right, she is only 138 cm tall (4'6").

And she soon makes it known to him that she wants what he has been giving to her big sister.

SO what starts in the bathroom with a blowjob soon even has her sneaking into the bedroom to suck him while her sister sleeps right next to the guy.

My parents aren't home today... I'm not a man to turn down an invitation from my beloved girlfriend! I was so excited when I went to visit her, but it turned out to be her younger sister, Riri. This sister was a total slut! She seduced me, who was looking forward to having sex with her, and even though I pretended not to, she kept playing with my dick. I know I shouldn't... I have a girlfriend... but Riri's pussy feels so good!
screenshot

FOCS-105.mp4
Added: Aug 03, 2024 10:15 am
BKD-163 (English Subtitles) Mother-Son mating at Shiozawa Ishiuchiji

Length:

1:55
Director:

Hiroaki
Cast:

Hara Chitose
Genre:

asian, japan, japanese, subtitled, english.subtitles, 720p, censored, incest, mother.son, milf, hard.nipples, fingering, pussy.fingering, cunnilingus, handjob, blowjob, cowgirl, doggy.style, missionary, creampie, dripping,creampie, outdoors, onsen, hot.spring, cum.in.mouth, washing, handjob.to.completion, cum.in.hand, 69, reverse.cowgirl

This is yet another in the series by Ruby AV, showing mothers that really love their sons.

Chitose has been a single mom since her divorce, putting aside everything else to help him get ahead in life.

And even though he has graduated college, he is spending over an hour each way to go to and from work.

She encourages him to move closer to work, but he finally confesses why he is still living at home, and why he wants to continue living at home.

Since divorcing her husband 10 years ago, Chitose has been raising Kota on her own. Kota grew up quickly, successfully graduated from university, and got a job at a printing company in Tokyo. However, there was one problem. Chitose and Kota live in the suburbs of Saitama Prefecture, and Kota's commute takes more than an hour. Chitose encouraged Kota to live alone, but he refused to leave the house. He never went out on holidays or to play, and Chitose was worried that he didn't have any friends or a girlfriend. Wanting to get Kota out of the house for a change, Chitose invited him on a trip to a hot spring.
screenshot

BKD-163.mp4
Added: Aug 03, 2024 9:38 pm
[DLDSS-300] "You can cum inside me." Just before getting married, Suzume Mino, who was in love with her ex-boyfriend, had a last one-night date inside a tent.

screenshot

DLDSS-300.mp4
Added: Aug 04, 2024 12:19 pm
Fsdss-772 A super model beauty whose asshole feels ticklish pink anus licked and has whitening pre-butt sex with full view of her asshole. Ranran Fujii. (decensored)

Description: A super model beauty whose asshole feels ticklish makes her pink anus licked and has whitening pre-butt sex with full view of her asshole Ranran Fujii. This movie is about A beautiful woman with sensual anal sensations gets a tingling pleasure when her anus is licked. A Western beauty who is far from Japanese, like a super model, who voluntarily spreads the "anus" of such a beautiful woman and licks it, begging for it. A devilish slut.As she carefully licks each wrinkle, her body trembles and she screams in pleasure. She begs for insertion from behind!Please cum continuously while licking her delicious anus!.
screenshot

fsdss-772.mp4
Added: Aug 04, 2024 11:16 pm
ROYD-175 (Subtitled) A Lovey-dovey Creampie Life In Which The Big-breasted Older Sister, Who Is Seriously In Love With Her Younger Brother

A Lovey-dovey Creampie Life story In Which a businesswoman and a greatly caring sister, who is in deep love with her younger brother, havin incest sex on regular basis. they had wonderful Bathtub aex. they were caught by a coworker while they were havinh office sex, got a recorded on phone, so was she blackmailed. But her brother saved her by drugging the black mailing person, got his blackmailing video of peeing naked on floor. That impressed the sister and they had another great sex and this time creampie and second cum on sexy tits...
screenshot

ROYD-175.mp4

ROYD-175.de.srt

ROYD-175.en.srt

ROYD-175.srt