Author
srv13
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 03, 2021 2:49 pm
Alexa Divina - You're Fucked

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Category: TEASE & DENIAL
Related Categories: FEMDOM POV, PUSSY WORSHIP, FEMDOM SEX, SENSUAL DOMINATION, VIRTUAL SEX
Keywords: alexa rydell

I know you want to fuck me, you always have and I love to use it to my advantage. Are you picturing me wearing this black lingerie while straddled across your lap writhing my hips back and forth. Yeah I know you want to fuck me. So if you can handle a lap dance with my beautiful round ass without cumming in your pants, then I'll fuck you. But you also have to inhale this with me. You want to fuck me, feel me ride your dick while my big DD tits bounce up and down. Take a deep inhale and prove you can last through a hard grinding lapdance

File Info
Video: 1920x1080 pixels
Format: mp4 | AVC
Duration: 00:09:53
Size: 369.51 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/213beaa57a396/You_re_Fucked.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Jan 31, 2021 5:30 am
xxxCaligulaxxx - The personal Trainer

Category: Workout/Gym, Leggings, Role Play, Latina, POV, Virtual Sex

I bet you are in need of a work out and a good fuck. Here is your personal trainer to give you what you need

File Info
Video: 1280x720 pixels
Duration: 00:07:09
Size: 597.15 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/785b9866915fc/The_personal_Trainer.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Jan 31, 2021 5:27 am
Kimberleyjx - Bukkake Blowbang 5

Category: BUKKAKE
Related Categories: BLOW JOBS, FACIALS, BLOWBANG, CUMSHOTS, FINGER NAIL FETISH
Keywords: bukkake, blowbang, bbc, bwc, finger nails, blow jobs, facials, cum on face, long nails, kimberleyjx, custom videos, bad dragon cum, big black cock

Welcome to my well known Bukkake party! Theres nothing I love more than being covered in thick white cum! Especially when I get my long nails manicured! So watch as I suck both BBC ( big black cock ) and BWC ( big white cock) pleasuring them all and letting them cover me in cum! I talk dirty as I beg them to soak me, fuck my face and get covered in so much Bad Dragon Cum. I'm such a filthy cum whore!!! haha
This video is in 4K - You don't need a 4K compatible Screen to watch this - video is compressed (Without losing quality) to spare you long downloading times - This was a custom video but no names were used - this video focuses bukkake scenes, cum shots, facials and blow jobs whilst gripping those cocks with my long manicured nails picked specifically for this video! You DON'T need to purchase my other Bukkake videos in order to enjoy this, they're just Bukkake themed and not a storyline which needs to be followed throughout. So if you enjoy a Bukkake, Blow Jobs or just me getting covered in cum, you'll love this video!

File Info
Duration: 00:10:53
Size: 143.82 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/e6f33b7c5a72a/Bukkake_Blowbang_5.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Jan 31, 2021 5:24 am
Emily Lynne - Slut Strips and Rides

Category: Riding, Big Ass, Big Butts, Blowjob, Boob Bouncing, Virtual Sex

File Info
Duration: 00:16:29
Size: 402 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/046c7c9ed6263/Slut_Strips_and_Rides.mp4
srv13
Added: Jan 28, 2021 5:16 am
Princess Ellie Idol - Deflowering Aerith

Category: COSPLAY
Related Categories: DILDOS, MAGIC CONTROL, POV, VIRTUAL SEX
Keywords: princess ellie idol, nudity, dildo blowjob, public, outdoors, outside, big dicks, implied creampie, impregate, impregnation, losing virginity, costumes, halloween, final fantasy vii remake, aerith gainsborough

It's a lovely day and Aerith is selling flowers in the city but something has been bothering her: her lack of sexual experience. She confronts you asking to see your male form. In public and embarrassed, you don't want to get naked, someone could see! She can't wait and uses her magic to coerce you into stripping. When she gazes upon your body her urges become too strong and she says she must have you right here and now. Once again, her magic is used on you and you find yourself cock hard in the air ready for some action. She starts off by giving her first ever blowjob. You're surprised at how well she does it, despite her inexperience. She lifts up her dress. Your erection presses against her wet pink opening and you feel yourself slip past her petals. She lets out a gasp of pleasure and moans as she begins to bounce her ass up and down your long cock. You watch her ride a bit before she turns around, tits out, to face you. She looks you in the eyes as she has her first-ever orgasm. You beg her to keep going despite being out in public like this because you're about to fill up her pussy. Out of your cock shoots loads of cream into her tight little hole. You've just deflowered the flower girl.

File Info
Duration: 00:11:03
Size: 1021.08 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/30f6c1c47e781/Deflowering_Aerith.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Jan 28, 2021 5:15 am
Darlingjosefin - Repopulation with a Forest Nymph

Category: Cosplay, Hairy Bush, Impregnation Fantasy, Outdoors, Creampie, Virtual Sex

Your lost in the woods when you come across a single forest nymph. It turns out her kind is almost extinct, and she has a deal for you - if you make her pregnant, she'll guide you back to your car. You fuck her in the forest and cum inside her pussy. She brings you back to the car, but you point out a problem - having sex just once might not be enough! She agrees to go back to your house with you, as long as you promise to bring her back to the forest the next day. When you get home, you fuck her again and cum deep inside of her. Then she rides your dick, making sure to scoop up all the cum dripping out and push it inside. That night, you wake up to her giving you a hand job. She strokes your cock until you cum, then takes all the semen and pushes it inside her pussy. The next day, you have to go to work, so she tells you to take a jar with you and cum in it once an hour. When you get back, she uses a funnel to pour all of your cum inside her pussy. Finally you bring her back to the forest, but you make sure to fuck her one last time before leaving. You both think it's safe to say she's pregnant now!

File Info
Duration: 00:33:24
Size: 1.23 GB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/5e4b8e69f53f8/Repopulation_with_a_Forest_Nymph.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Jan 27, 2021 3:19 pm
Princessberpl - MV Live: Harley Quinn

Category: Cosplay, Live Cams, Titty Fucking, Role Play, Big Tits

TITTY ONLY STREAM. Live recordings are not included in contest deals. Vibrator tease + wheel spins 0:00 - 12:01, Practicing Harley Quinn accent 12:01 - 19:51, Harley Quinn titty fucks Batsy 19:51 - 25:06

File Info
Duration: 00:25:05
Size: 646.15 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/6e51815d7ce2d/Harley_Quinn.mp4
srv13
Added: Jan 27, 2021 3:17 pm
Littleredheadlisa - Three Dates For Jamey

Category: GFE, Dildos, POV, Foot Fetish, Cumshots, Virtual Sex

You have finally asked your coworker out on a date. On the first date you take her to the movies where she strategically has you sit in the back row. On the second date you take her to a fancy restaurant and she decides to reward you with a special prize. For the third date you take her to meet your parents.

File Info
Duration: 00:44:06
Size: 396.19 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/684f26a97bc5c/Three_Dates_For_Jamey.mp4
srv13
Added: Jan 27, 2021 3:16 pm
HarmonyReigns - Huge Cock Pov BJ

Category: POV, Dildo Sucking, Chubby, Dirty Talking

WHAT THIS VID INVOLES - POV -BLOWJOB - BIG THICK DILDO -BBW -STRONG EYE CONTACT - BIG TITTS -DIRTY TALK

File Info
Duration: 00:10:09
Size: 753.83 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/6ced2cbfbc736/Huge_Cock_Pov_BJ.mp4
srv13
Added: Jan 27, 2021 2:02 pm
Grace Squirts - Taste All Of Me

Category: Kink, MILF, Lactating, Squirting, Big Boobs

You're my next door neighbor and you've been eyeing me for quite some time. You especially loved watching me while I was pregnant and now that I'm lactating. You really wish you could hit on me, but you know that I am happily married. One day, I notice you watching me as I'm brushing my hair in the mirror before bed. My husband's not home, so I decide to tease you a bit until you come in. I squirt milk on the mirror and taste it and flirt with you. I also squirt milk in my mouth and face, suck on my tits and show you the milk in my mouth. You really want to taste my milk too, but I will only let you if you taste all of me and don't tell my husband! First you taste my spit, then I suck on my own tits and squirt milk in my mouth for you to taste, I also squirt milk into your mouth, I also get milk on my pussy and make you taste it, you keep licking my pussy until I squirt in your mouth... what a good boy! XOXO Fantasy Includes: girl next door next door neighbor breast milk fetish milk squirt squirting orgasm real orgasm POV dirty talk MILF taboo kink big boobs blonde playful teasing black lingerie lace love

File Info
Duration: 00:18:02
Size: 983.97 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/920da0cbc2fa3/Taste_All_Of_Me.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Jan 27, 2021 1:56 pm
Goddess Anika Fall – Poisonous Blow by Succubus

Category: EXECUTRIX
Related Categories: BLOW JOBS, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM POV, GODDESS WORSHIP
Keywords: succubus, executrixxx, blowjob, pov blowjob, femdom, femdom goddess, femdom pov, sensual domination, seductress, seduction, nudity, virtual sex, anika fall, goddess anika fall, anikafall

You have always dreamed of what a blowjob from me would be like, and tonight I'm feeling extra thirsty, but I prey on only the weakest ones. I slowly start seducing you as you lay there, and spit begins to dribble from my mouth, down your cock. Slowly you start feeling more and more relaxed, but in a different way...out of control more like.. I start teasig with my body, pulling my top down, and sucking you, completely topless. I can see you becoming more helpless, and that's when I tell you my secret that I've been holding back. I'm a succubus, and here to drain all of your cum for my own personal needs. I need it to keep looking like this, youthful and beautiful. But once I have drained you, the end will come. At this point, you don't even care. It feels great. You're getting the blowjob of a lifetime, and there's no turning back, even if it means your life will end gettng blown by your 1 and only Goddess, Master, Keeper!

File Info
Duration: 00:16:21
Size: 1.08 GB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/e199af2170ff2/Poisonous_Blow_by_Succubus.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Jan 27, 2021 1:27 pm
Miss Reina T - Money Slave JOI Asian Mistress

Category: Asian, Female Domination, Money Fetish, Slave training, JOI

Giving your money away to hot sex women gets your cock hard, nothing turns you on more than to be dominated financially by beautiful women, you want to be taken advantage of to spend every single penny on them. You want to obey and to be controlled, you want women to take from you as you stroke your cock, it feels so pleasurable to cum to women telling you how worthless you are, the only reason they want you is for your money, so let this hot Asian Mistress dominate you and take from you as you stroke your cock

File Info
Duration: 00:09:25
Size: 346.03 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/cc3edca43389e/Money_Slave_JOI_Asian_Mistress.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Jan 19, 2021 4:47 pm
Amber Jayne - Knock Me Up

Category: Age (30-39), Cleavage, Corset, Dress Hair (Blonde), Heels, Insertion, Jerk Off Instruction, Lingerie, Masturbation, Masturbation Encouragement, Milf, Nipples (Erect), Open Leg, Panties, Pussy (Fingering), Pussy (Shaved), Stockings, Suspenders, Tits (Enhanced), Tits (Large), Virtual Sex

Both your best friends are getting married soon! Amber's invited you along to her hen do and you've arrived early to help tidy and set up for her celebrations. But wow, she's looking incredible in her outfit and there's clearly sexual tension between the two of you. Maybe you need to get it out of your systems before she gets married. You're watching each other play, but Amber is gagging for your cock... maybe you can get away with just putting the tip in?...

File Info
Duration: 00:11:57
Size: 523.71 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/7ac65efd01ab2/Knock_Me_Up.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Jan 19, 2021 4:01 pm
Melanie Hicks – Sister In Law Saves My Marriage Complete series

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: MILF, CHEATING, CUCKOLDING, POV, XXX HARDCORE.
Keywords: melanie hicks, step-sister, step-brother, in law, inlaw, milf, taboo, family, related, cheat, cuckold, handjob, blowjob, titty fuck, creampie.

Step-Sister In Law Saves My Marriage Part 2
the stress me and my wife having been dealing since the baby was born has been terrible, at least until her step-sister Melanie showed up. i always liked Melanie but i could never stand her husband so we never saw much of her until till she offered to come stay with us and help with the baby. having Melanie here did help lighten the burden but me and my wife Ashley still weren't getting along and now with us not being able to have sex its even worse. yesterday Ashley was taking a nap with the baby in the nursery so i decided it was a good time to jerk off in my bedroom. i didn't realize Melanie was going to use the shower in the master bathroom so when she oped the door and there i was naked and jerking off on the bed i just froze. for the last couple of days i had be telling Melanie all about the problems me and her step-sister were having and i guess she remembered that as she interrupted me rubbing one out! she told me to just go ahead and finish and then just stood there as i blew my load! well that was yesterday and today i felt great, it was like the stress just flew out of the end of my dick! later on during the day Ashley and the baby laid down for their nap and i went to talk to Melanie, i found her sitting at the kitchen table playing on her phone. i thanked her for yesterday and for not telling my wife and also told her out much better i was feeling. she told me that she didn't want me and Ashley to split up and since yesterday helped me so much she would be willing to keep helping me until me and Ashley worked through this rough patch! i said yes please then she told me to go get ready in my bedroom and she would be in soon. a couple of minutes later Melanie walked in and stripped to her red bra and panties and watched me masturbate! then after a couple minutes things got even better, she offered to help me even more. having my wife's nearly naked step-sister jerk me off just because she wanted to help me relax was amazing!
Step-Sister In Law Saves My Marriage Part 3
I got my wife and new born baby all tucked in for there nap, i did some chores around the house made sure everything was nice and clean. i felt like taking a nap myself but i really wanted to bust a nut first so i went to fin my step-sister in law Melanie. she was sitting at the counter in the kitchen texting on her phone when i walked in, we said hi and made some small talk. i decided to just be blunt and ask her if she would be willing to help me out, she smiled and told me to take my pants off and sit down on the couch. Melanie stripped down to her bra and panties then lowered herself between my legs. that when i realized i forgot the lube and told Melanie id go get it really fast. she smiled and told me not to worry about it, then she lowered her head and took my cock into her mouth! after a few minutes of her sucking my dick i asked her if she could take her bra off so i could finally see her juicy tits. she did and they looked amazing, she she had me actually titty fuck her. after a little while she took me back into her mouth and swallowed every drop of my cum!
Step-Sister In Law Saves My Marriage Part 4
My wife and step-mother in law took the baby for a doctors checkup and then planned on doing some shopping. them being gone meant that i was alone with my step-sister in law Melanie and i wanted to have some fun. i found Melanie in the kitchen making breakfast, she was wearing a short white robe and she was looking good. we made some flirty small talk and i just decided to go for it. i reached my hand out and untied her robe and just like i thought she was completely naked underneath. she got a wicked grin on her face and right there in the kitchen she dropped to her knees and started sucking my dick. after a few minutes i pulled her back up to her feet and bent her over the counter and started fucking her! i pounded her through a orgasm then we both wanted to go to my bedroom to continue the fun. i fucked my step-sister in law for the next couple of hours and the next day she left to go back home to her husband with my cum still dripping out of her!

File Info
Duration: 00:26:30
Size: 979.56 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/a29d657056d0d/Sister_In_Law_Saves_My_Marriage_Complete.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Jan 19, 2021 3:45 pm
ArkCollegeGirl - Crazy Ex Girlfriend Revenge Video

Category: Blow Jobs, Cock Tease, Dildo Sucking, Fantasy, Fantasy Dildo

ArkCollegeGirl fulfills a custom fantasy, shooting a video for her ex teasing him while she services another man's cock. Teasing the camera, she gives her new boy "toy" a hand job and blowjob while she films it for her ex to watch. She knows he misses her head game. Watch as she plays with the pre-cum and finally takes his load in her mouth all while teasing her ex on tape. Shot in 4KHD Surround sound, this custom request will leave you wondering...who would break up with her? TAGS: TOY - DILDO - FANTASY - POV - BLOWJOB - HAND JOB - TEASE - EX BOYFRIEND - EX GIRL FRIEND - REVENGE - ORAL CREAMPIE - CUM - CUM IN MOUTH - BIG BOOBS - BLONDE

File Info
Duration: 00:12:56
Size: 1.1 GB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/fc261b1f3975c/Crazy_ex_girlfriend_revenge_video.mp4.mp4