Download

https://k2s.cc/file/54d117d5401ba/Work_Surprise.mp4
srv13
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 04, 2021 5:24 pm
Sophia Sylvan - Jerk for My Ass in Fishnet

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Category: BIG BUTTS
Related Categories: CURVY, LEOTARD FETISH, MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT, FISHNETS, GARTER & STOCKINGS
Keywords: sophia sylvan

I'm dressed up as a brunette in a fishnet leotard that leaves little to the imagination. I tease you with my hips and nips, encouraging you to jerk off to me. I turn around, wiggling my ass for you, then turning around for a flirtatious glance. On all fours, you won't be able to resist me as I mimic the motions of doggystyle sex. I show off my shiny black heels, my garters and fishnets that grace my thick thighs. Jerk off to me and give me your fat load all over my big ass as I turn it to you for a perfect view!

File Info
Video: 1280x720 pixels
Format: mp4 | AVC
Duration: 00:06:43
Size: 496.54 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/814c9dcf54571/Jerk_for_My_Ass_in_Fishnet.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Jan 04, 2021 5:18 pm
Princess Ellie Idol - The Wedding Night Affair

Category: CHEATING
Related Categories: DILDO FUCKING , DILDO SUCKING , POV , VIRTUAL SEX , WEDDING FETISH
Keywords: princess ellie idol , nudity , lingerie , brunette , fantasies , long curly hair , hotel room sex , big toys , large dildoes , virtual pussy eating , pov kissing , green eyes

It's the night of your buddy Ellie's wedding. Your wife and her husband partied a little too hard at the reception so they're in other rooms blacked out for the night. Ellie asked you to walk her back to her room in fear of getting lost at such a big resort. Once in the room, you both talk about the wedding highlights and how much your partners were both acting so wild. How the two of you ended up dancing on the dance floor. Though, she's a bit disappointed at her new husband for not making it back to their room tonight. Wedding sex was supposed to be a highlight. She even bought some new lingerie for the big night and now has no one to show it off to...except you. She strips off her white dress to reveal her sexy white lingerie, asking for your thoughts. The mood shifts and you both find it hard to contain your lust. A bride needs wedding night sex and without her groom present, it looks like you're going to have to fulfill that role. And so begins the wedding night affair...

File Info
Video: 1920x1080 pixels
Duration: 00:28:22
Size: 533.57 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/1194987dfadad/The_Wedding_Night_Affair.mp4
srv13
Added: Jan 04, 2021 5:12 pm
Helena Price - Vampire Cum Slut Part 1

Category: BIG BLACK COCK - BBC
Related Categories: DEEP THROAT, POV, INTERRACIAL, BEHIND THE SCENES - BTS, BLOW JOBS
Keywords: c4shalloween20, helena price, role play, deep throat, spitting, hotwife, slutwife, cuckold, husband, cum in mouth, face fucking, vampire, bonus footage, fantasy, fantasy role play

This is fun little video series that Im coming up with in the spirit of Halloween. My husband begged my to make some clips based on me being a vampire cum slut! Thing is, Im a married cumslut anyways so this is not much of an acting stretch, although I did get into the character of a vampire from Eastern Europe that charms a bunch of well hung black men into letting me suck their cocks and drain them of their life in the process! Oooh! Its very scary! LOL!
This first clip starts out with me entering their airBnB where a bunch of friends are staying. I enter the room and render everyone helpless to my charms. I zero in on one man and I can sense he has a very large cock! He falls under my spell and I bring him into one of the bedrooms. Now begin to suck the life out of him through his big black cock and he faints on the floor from the severe deep throat sloppy spitty gagging blowjob and face fuck that I give him! This is how I like my cocks! So big, dark and glistening with my spit as I devour his cum!!!

File Info
Duration: 00:23:20
Size: 705.73 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/30a817407b0f4/Vampire_Cum_Slut_Part_1.mp4
srv13
Added: Jan 04, 2021 5:09 pm
Helena Price - Vampire Cum Slut Part 2

Category: INTERRACIAL
Related Categories: BLOW JOBS , CUM IN MOUTH , DEEP THROAT , FACE FUCKING , BIG BLACK COCK - BBC
Keywords: c4shalloween20 , helena price , role play , deep throat , spitting , hotwife , slutwife , cuckold , husband , cum in mouth , face fucking , vampire , bonus footage , fantasy , fantasy role play

This is fun little video series that Im coming up with in the spirit of Halloween.  My husband begged my to make some clips based on me being a vampire cum slut!  Thing is, Im a married cumslut anyways so this is not much of an acting stretch, although I did get into the character of a vampire from Eastern Europe that charms a bunch of well hung black men into letting me suck their cocks and drain them of their life in the process!  Oooh!  Its very scary!  LOL! 
This first clip starts out with me entering their airBnB where a bunch of friends are staying.  I enter the room and render everyone helpless to my charms.  I zero in on one man and I can sense he has a very large cock!  He falls under my spell and I bring him into one of the bedrooms.  Now begin to suck the life out of him through his big black cock and he faints on the floor from the severe deep throat sloppy spitty gagging blowjob and face fuck that I give him!  This is how I like my cocks!  So big, dark and glistening with my spit as I devour his cum!!!
My next victim is playing pool.  I walk in on the group of unaware party people and start playing pool with my new man meat!  I lure him in with my gaze.  I trance him into coming with me to the bedroom.   He was eager but not because I made him horny.  No!  Its because he is under my spell!  He has no choice now but to give me that black cock.  I want it in my mouth now!  He complies and I suck the cum and life out of his cock as well, lol!  My fangs come out with lots of jizz spilling out of my mouth.  I make sure to eat enough cum to sustain me!
I need more black cock and cum!  My hunger is insatiable! I cannot stop my feeding frenzy when all of a sudden yet another victim walks in I instantly charm him into giving me his big black cock!  He like all the others face fucked me, made me drool and gag on his massive meat and once again I deep throat my victim till his cum is on the brink of exploding in my mouth!  But, alas, he shoots most of his load on my tongue and down my throat.  Oh no! He gets his cum in my eyes!!!This is my only weakness! Now Im falling on the floor and I look like Im losing my life . My victim runs away thinking I have passed. Oh, but at the last creepy second, you may see my lips covered in cum move just a little bit.  Maybe Im still alive? Vampires are difficult to vanquish. It might take more than cum in my eye to stop me and my evil big black cock sucking!!!
BONUS: Behind the scenes video shot by my hubby since he wanted to be there to watch!  Enjoy my husband POV bonus video!

File Info
Duration: 00:26:59
Size: 760.65 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/72be349962a23/Vampire_Cum_Slut_Part_2.mp4
srv13
Added: Jan 04, 2021 5:06 pm
Sexysicilianxxx - Mama got Ass for Daysss

Category: Big Ass, Ass Worship, Twerk, MILF, Booty Shaking

My 1st Ass Worship Video! A little oil, shake, twerk (or my attempts at it lol) Happy Holidays enjoy guys!!!

File Info
Duration: 00:03:40
Size: 236.84 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/7421e2472cd04/Mama_got_Ass_for_Daysss.mp4
srv13
Added: Dec 29, 2020 5:17 am
Eva Notty - In High Heel Fantasy

Category: Solo, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass

First I'm going to show off these high heel yellow shoes for you. They are really sexy aren't they? I'm going to show off my legs & my entire body while I rub myself down for you. These shoes are really hot on me, I must say & if you were here with me I would just leave them on while you fuck me. So sit back, make yourself comfortable & fantasize while I caress my body for you. Just imagine sticking your cock in me, while I have these sexy high heel shoes on!

File Info
Video: 3840x2160 pixels
Duration: 00:04:03
Size: 299.42 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/4fb9193490078/In_High_Heel_Fantasy.mp4
srv13
Added: Dec 29, 2020 5:11 am
BrandiBraids - Virtual Sex Fantasy BBC Themed

Category: BBC, Braids, Close-Ups, Solo Female, Virtual Sex

**Virtual Sex Experience!** You Know I've Secretly Always Wanted To Try a Big Black Cock Wink In This One I Sneak into My Best Friend's Brothers Room in The Morning and Get What I Want. I Crawl On Top of Him in The Bed and Ride Him Like a Good Little PAWG! Sit Back and Pretend It's You Making Me CUM

File Info
Duration: 00:10:16
Size: 307.88 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/42e3cc18aab72/Virtual_Sex_Fantasy_BBC_Themed.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Dec 29, 2020 4:03 am
Darlingjosefin - Intimate Handjob From GF's Best Friend

Category: Handjobs, Tit Sucking / Nipple Fetish, Hairy Bush, Cheating, Eye Contact

It's your birthday, and your girlfriend's best friend has a naughty surprise. You wake up to her lying naked beside you, with your girlfriend on your other side. She gives you an extremely intimate hand job while staring into your eyes and dipping down to suck on your nipples. Shh! Don't wake up your girlfriend.

File Info
Duration: 00:09:43
Size: 331.59 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/a8ea0e69d6925/Intimate_Handjob_From_GF_s_Best_Friend.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Dec 28, 2020 6:10 pm
Lauren Phillips - Deep Throating Santa's Big Cock

Category: ALL NATURAL
Related Categories: BRAT GIRLS , BIG TITS , DEEP THROAT , FEMALE DOMINATION , COSTUMES
Keywords: lauren phillips , helper , santa , bratty , redhead , nice tits

SANTA IS COMING TO VISIT LAUREN, WITH A BIG LOAD. SHE IS SANTA'S HELPER.
Last year he brought her a Sybian which she rides all day and night. This year she has a big surprise for Santa. She puts some dru**ggss in his glass of milk. After his cookies and milk, he will be on the floor. She will drag him to her bed and when he wakes up, Santa's Big Cock will be deep down her throat, like a candy cane. She has been a bad girl, BUT SHE CAN GET A MONSTER LOAD OF PRESENTS FROM SANTA.

File Info
Duration: 00:14:34
Size: 1.02 GB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/7d0a66115ec29/Deep_Throating_Santas_Big_Cock.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Dec 23, 2020 7:25 am
Haylee Love - Love Your Holiday Belly

Category: Fat, POV, Fetish, Goddess Worship, Huge Tits, Virtual Sex

Your wife has spent all year fattening you up and now its Christmas time the best time of year to fatten you up even more! You are been eating chocolates and cookies galore. Lets not forget about all the baking and big cooked meals your wife has been making too. She has so much more planned for you. Are you ready to be immobilized?

File Info
Duration: 00:11:25
Size: 227.01 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/85f6524d93378/Love_your_Holiday_Belly.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Dec 23, 2020 7:24 am
Coco Vandi, Clover Baltimore and Helena Price - Christmas With My Three Hot Aunts Complete Series

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: MILF , CHEATING , ORGY , DEEP THROAT , HANDJOBS
Keywords: coco vandi , clover baltimore , helena price , aunt , nephew , family , christmas , cheat , marrried , wife , blowjob , handjob , sex , orgy , foursome

Christmas With My Three Hot Aunts Part 2
last night my 3 hot aunt Coco, Clover and Helena walked in on my jerking off! my parents are going through a divorce so that meant i was spending Christmas vacation with my step-dad. were were staying at the family vacation house with his family. the one catch was my step-dad, uncles and all my cousins were going a hunting trip and wouldn't be back till Christmas eve or morning. since i was having to stay as school till the start of break i wouldn't be able to go on the hunting trip. that also meant that i would be at the vacation house with just my aunts! the first day there was nice, we all chatted and got caught up and the cooked a bunch of food together.i told them i was gonna lay down for a bit and id be out for dinner. i was really just going to my room to jerk off, all my aunts were hot and i was super turned on! so i was naked and mid stroke with my bedroom door swung open and my aunts started to walk in holding a cake for me. im guessing they felt bad for me with the divorce and were gonna try and cheer me up. they looked totally freaked and back out of the room and closed the door. i was embarrassed and didn't leave my room the rest of the night. the next morning my aunt Helena came into my room and said her and my other aunts wanted to talk to me in the living room. when i walked out to see what my aunts wanted i found them all sitting on the couch. they told me to have a seat and i was pretty nervous to say the least. they told me they were sorry they walked in on me, they felt really bad and since i was dealing with so much with school and the divorce. they told me they wanted to make up for the interruption last night by helping me out today. i asked them what they meant, they told me that they would give me a handjob as long as it stayed our secret. i eagerly agreed and with that my three sexy aunts jerked me off then we had breakfast.
Christmas With My Three Hot Aunts Part 3
It was Christmas eve and my step-dad, uncles, and cousins had gotten delayed at the hunting cabin because of weather. i was gonna be alone with my 3 hot aunts on Christmas eve, they had opened some wine earlier and had been sipping it all day. so that night i heard them calling me so i went to find them in the living room. i could tell they were all feeling the wine, they said they had so much fun the other day doing the and job. since it was just going to be the 4 of us and they wanted to know if i wanted to have some more Christmas Fun? i said hell yeah, they told me to take my pants off and get comfortable on the couch. once i was naked and ready my 3 aunts took there shirts and bras off and got down onto there knees. having my 3 aunts suck my cock and swallow my nut on Christmas eve was truly magical.
Christmas With My Three Hot Aunts Part 4
Christmas morning with my 3 hot aunts was amazing. when i got up and walked to the living room i found my aunts all dressed up in sexy Santa outfits. they told me my step-dad, uncles and cousins had there flights delayed because of weather. since it was just going to be the 4 of use they wanted to have a Christmas morning orgy, i said hell yeah. i fucked my aunts like they wanted and made our christmas morning truly magical!

File Info
Video: 1920x970 pixels
Duration: 00:35:24
Size: 1.01 GB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/5d5be34980811/Christmas_With_My_Three_Hot_Aunts_Complete_Series.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Dec 23, 2020 7:23 am
Candy Charms - The Bridesmaid

Category: MILF, Big Ass, Big Tits, POV, Virtual Sex

File Info
Duration: 00:09:47
Size: 572.74 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/711b1d91feffe/The_Bridesmaid.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Dec 23, 2020 7:21 am
Jaimie Vine - HR Slut Blows To Pop at Office X-mas Party

Category: BALLOONS B2P
Related Categories: BALLOONS , LATEX , INFLATABLES BLOW FETISH , FITNESS , VIRTUAL SEX
Keywords: jaimie vine

Jaimie Vine is the office slut. She'll do anything to please you. She found out how much you were into Balloons so she brought some latex to the Office X-mas Party. She invites you into the conference room when nobody is around. Then she tells you how much she wants to please you. Jaimie gets half naked and Blows to Pop several Latex balloons while you fuck her. She likes it when the balloons pop and your cock is inside of her. Don't wait otherwise somebody else from the office is going to fuck her instead of you. Come on you deserve it. She wants you.

File Info
Duration: 00:17:21
Size: 299.87 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/0010734bb5835/HR_Slut_Blows_To_Pop_at_Office_Xmas_Party.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Dec 21, 2020 5:08 pm
Carmen Valentina & Anastasia Rose - Intruder Family to Engage in Sexual Activities Together

Category: MADE TO STRIP
Related Categories: SISTERS , MOMMAS BOY , VIRTUAL SEX , TABOO , EMBARRASSED NAKED FEMALE
Keywords: step-mom and step-son , step-mom step-son , step-mother step-son , step-mom and step-daughte , stripping , sex , pov , virtual sex , family threesome , step-brother and step-sis , step-brother fucks step-s , step-brother creampies st , step-son fucks step-mom , carmen valentina , anastasia rose

"So, what kinda movie did you guys want to go see tonight?" Step-Mom asked cheerfully. You, your step-sister, and Step-Mom were talking and planning a fun family night at the theatre. In the middle of deciding what to watch, there was a loud noise that sounded like glass breaking. "Did you hear that?" Step-Mom's eyes widened and she turned towards the sound. "What was that?"
Before the three of you could comprehend what was going on, a man showed up in the doorway with a weapon. "Who are you?" Step-Mom's voice was scared and shaky. "What do you want? Why are you in this house? You can put the weapon away, take whatever you want. Just leave us alone, please." Your step-sister, Anastasia, moved closer to Step-Mom and wrapped her arms around her.
He was a sick, perverted man, and rather than just simply rob your family, he wanted the three of you to put on a little show for him. "No, no, no, we're not going to do that," Step-Mom argued. "I can't do that to them, it's not right." He demanded that the three of you strip down, but Step-Mom told you and Anastasia not to listen.
"Don't do it, honey," Step-Mom turned towards you, "please don't take off your clothes." But you were afraid, and eventually, as much as Step-Mom and Anastasia didn't want to do it, they had to strip down as well. "I don't want to be naked around anyone," Anastasia cried. "No, that's my step-brother and step-mom."
Step-Mom and Anastasia yelled at the man, "You're a sick, fucking pervert." Step-Mom begged the man to stop what he was doing, to take whatever he wanted, but things were only about to get worse. He wanted you, your step-sister, and Step-Mom to engage in sexual activities together in front of him. "Are you okay with this, honey?" Step-Mom asked, her eyes full of sadness. "I really don't want to have to do this, but I have no other options."
Step-Mom came closer and tried to cover her eyes as her hand slid up and down your cock. "I'm sorry, honey," she cried, "I know you don't want this to happen." They took turns sobbing as they stroked and sucked your cock. Next, the man commanded you three to have sex.
"I'll go first, honey," Step-Mom told your step-sister, then laid back and spread her legs. She covered her chest and looked away as you thrusted in and out of her. "No, I'm not going to fuck my step-brother," Anastasia told the man, "I'm not going to do it!" But soon enough, she knew she'd have to take your cock as well.
"It's okay," Step-Mom comforted Anastasia as you fucked her. The man demanded that you cum inside of her, so you did, and your step-sister was left with a pussy full of cum. "You got what you want, now leave," Step-Mom yelled as she gathered her clothes. She brought the two of you closer and tried to comfort you. It was a disturbing and traumatizing incident that the three of you would never forget.
This clip includes: Carmen Valentina, Anastasia Rose, step-mom and step-son, step-brother and step-sister, POV, intruder breaks into the house and family to strip down and engage in sexual activities together, step-mom begs the intruder to leave and not to make her do immoral things with her step-son and step-daughter, she tells them not to listen to the man, but they have to do what he says because he has a weapon, stripping, embarrassed naked female, step-mom and step-daughter must take turns pleasuring step-son, virtual handjob and virtual blowjob from step-mom and step-sister, they try to cover their eyes and look away, virtual sex, missionary, fucking, sex, step-son fucks step-mom, step-brother fucks step-sister, crying, sobbing, step-mom comforts step-daughter, step-brother creampies step-sister, creampie, siblings, MILF, older woman, ENF, embarrassment, family sex, boy girl girl, BGG, family threesome, intruder, stranger, brunette, teen

File Info
Duration: 00:10:12
Size: 608.17 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/709cad87a6352/Intruder_Family_to_Engage_in_Sexual_Activities_Together.mp4.mp4