Author
srv13
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 01, 2021 1:49 am
Flora Rodgers - GFE Morning Sex

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Category: Creampie, Role Play, Small Tits, GFE, Virtual Sex

I wake you up with a blowjob just like you are always wanted : ) feeling your boner pressed against my ass all night turned me on so much that I just need you to fuck me. I ride your cock and take it from behind, then beg for you to cum in my pussy.

File Info
Video: 1920x1080 pixels
Format: mp4 | AVC
Duration: 00:09:33
Size: 234.94 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/7b9fca5be1784/GFE_Morning_Sex.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Mar 01, 2021 1:26 am
Kendra Kennedy - Holiday Homewrecker

Category: Fake Tits, Homewrecker Fantasy, Big Tits, Financial Domination, FinDom, Holiday 2019, Homewrecker Fantasy, Homewrecking Fantasy, Jerk Off Encouragement, Seductress

Nothing gets in my way when I decide I want something... or someone. Not even my own step-sister! In this video, I decide to show off my new tits to her husband before the Holiday Party. There's no resisting my 32Gs. By the time I'm done with him, I'll drain his cock AND his wallet. Making him give me HER holiday bonus. It's so easy being me.

File Info
Duration: 00:12:34
Size: 905.18 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/96796294bcdd1/Holiday_Homewrecker.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Feb 26, 2021 3:54 am
Goddess Valora - Make A Deal With The Devil (Topless Cum Challenge)

Category: Jerk Off Instruction-JOI, Tit Worship, Big Tits, Catsuit, Cum Control, Devil Fantasy, Fate Games, Halloween 2020, JOI Challenge, Oiled Boobs, Tit Addiction Fantasy, Topless

Ready to play a game with the devil? Then get ready to lose! Today we're playing for your mortal soul. If you can stroke and last against My big devilish tits, you get a Get Out of Hell Free card which gives you immunity against any sin committed on earth. BUT if you lose, I get to take another pretty soul with Me down to the pits of hell! Pack your bags now and don't forget your sunscreen because there's no way you're winning against Me!

File Info
Duration: 00:11:39
Size: 855.48 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/3bc6dfbce8890/Make_A_Deal_With_The_Devil.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Feb 25, 2021 5:08 pm
Nina Nightbloom - Busty teacher sucks your dick

Category: Teacher, Big Boobs, Blowjob, Role Play, Taboo

I have noticed that you don't pay enough attention to my classes lately, you always wonder off to my very large tits and it has made you all confused. I am here to lift your confusion and sort things between us right away to get your focus in my class back. I uncover my big boobs and play with them a little as I see your cock grow I am not sure to proceed since I don't want to get in trouble for seducing my students yet I already went way too far with this so I unbutton your pants slowly and start sucking your cock. I am begging you to cum all over my face and glasses it will be our little secret. In this video: Big tits, all natural, glasses, nerdy girl, teacher, school teacher, long hair, brunette, sassy, bossy, POV blow job, dildo sucking, dirty talk, natural tits, curvy, cumshot, sexy

File Info
Duration: 00:09:23
Size: 222.23 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/2bcb77cf3d7d3/Busty_teacher_sucks_your_dick.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Feb 23, 2021 4:17 pm
Fox Smoulder - Masturbating in Class Roleplay

Category: UPSKIRT
Related Categories: MASTURBATION , ADULT SCHOOL , SOCKS , ROLE PLAY , SCHOOL UNIFORM
Keywords: public exposure

Upskirt shot under my desk as I roleplay masturbating in class. I secretly rub and finger my pussy as the teacher talks in the background. I try to contain myself as I become increasingly aroused and orgasm in public.

File Info
Duration: 00:10:20
Size: 251.24 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/3946ea0981d91/Masturbating_in_Class_Roleplay.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Feb 23, 2021 4:05 pm
Blondie Fesser - Huge Booty BIG Creampie

Category: BBC, Big Ass, Creampie, PAWG, POV, Virtual Sex

POV scene where I srip for you and I make you cum a lot inside my pussy.

File Info
Duration: 00:07:54
Size: 148.92 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/9f880595c8b3a/Huge_Booty_Big_Creampie.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Feb 22, 2021 4:48 am
JiggleYourPuffs - Your best friend's Daughter

Category: Cheating, Daddys Girl, Flashing, Jumping, Taboo

You arrive at your friends house to pick him up and head out to the pub, but you see me answer the door instead. I explain that my dad had to go out to a shop across town to get new ribbons for my ballet slippers, as I broke them and have a dance recital this evening. You suggest to just wait outside but I insist you come in since it's cold, plus you can help me rehearse! I start with some stretches, and you awkwardly mention you can see my pussy under my skirt (woopsie, that definitely wasn't intentional...) I even practice some of my jumps, where my skirt swirls around and bounces up flashing my pussy and ass. After a while I can't take just teasing you, it's not often I get a handsome older guy in the house all to myself, so I start to strip and demand to see your cock. Some licking and sucking later I know you can't resist when I lie back and say you could help me with more stretches.. stretching my pussy out! It hardly fits with how tight I am but once I get used to the size you fuck me nice and hard until I cum. I hear a car pull up and can see through the window that my dad is in the driveway, you pull out in a panic but I grab you and push you back in, saying you just need to fuck me as fast as you can to fill me up with a hot load before he comes through the door.. which you oblige to

File Info
Duration: 00:16:12
Size: 389.92 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/04c9525563353/Your_best_friends_Daughter.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Feb 21, 2021 4:32 pm
Busty Ema - Big Tits Gf

Category: Big Tits, POV, Virtual Sex, Titty Fucking, Handjob, Roleplay

File Info
Duration: 00:11:01
Size: 271 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/bdfa6023f7047/Big_Tits_Gf.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Feb 20, 2021 4:48 pm
SmilesofSally - POV BJ

Category: Blow Jobs, Eye Contact, JOI, POV, Spit Fetish

You come home horny and Sally is waiting for you on the bed ready to please. She opens her mouth wide and makes her way down your shaft going deeper and deeper harder and harder. She spits and gags but keeps on going to make your cock feel good. As tears fill her eyes and makeup runs down her face she keeps going until you can't keep it in anymore and explode with pleasure Tags: BJ, Blow Job, POV, Eye Contact, Girl Next Door, All Natural, GFE, Brunette, Big Brown Eyes, Eyelashes, Non-Nude, Lace, Cleavage, Big Boobs, Brunette, Spit, Gag, Smilesofsally, Sally Smiles

File Info
Duration: 00:08:58
Size: 460.36 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/41e0f6e5330b9/Pov_bj.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Feb 18, 2021 6:11 pm
Goddess Alexandra Snow - Shower With Me Uncensored

Category: TEASE & DENIAL
Related Categories: BIG TITS, NUDITY/NAKED, FEMDOM POV
Keywords: big tits

Oh man, this is the moment you’ve been waiting for. I’ve had a long day and I really need a shower. Lucky for you, you’ll get to watch my naked body as I wash. You’ll get to kneel on my bathroom floor as the warm water splashed over my naked body. Isn’t this blissful?

File Info
Duration: 00:09:19
Size: 553.1 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/a19d1bc936dac/Shower_With_Me_Uncensored.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Feb 18, 2021 6:05 pm
Natashas Bedroom - Natasha Says JOI

Category: EDGING GAMES
Related Categories: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, MASTURBATION GAMES, JOI, RUINED ORGASMS
Keywords: natasha, natasha's bedroom, goddess natasha, jerk off game, cum control, lingerie, cock tease, edge for me, cum countdown, multiple countdowns, masturbation control, pov, shiny, tease and denial, ffemdom

Look at your cock, and then look at me. Is that cock ready to play a little game? Is it ready to obey? To do whatever I say? It's time for a game of Natasha Says JOI. For the next 33 minutes, your cock is MINE to tease, torment, and toy with. I'm in control of your every stroke now, each and every masturbatory act, and I'm really going to turn your dick into my plaything with this game.
You will get to cum at the end of this game...but first, you'll have to do *everything* I say. Do you promise to be a good jerker boy and obey my every command? Natasha says nod your head.
Will I make your balls ache? Will I make you edge into oblivion? Will I give you tricky countdowns that end in blue balling ruined orgasms? Will I make you ruin multiple orgasms in creative ways? Will I make you jerk from every angle and in every position? Natasha says you're about to find out.
Natasha says press play...

File Info
Duration: 00:32:35
Size: 950.38 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/dc6419006df6d/Natasha_Says_JOI.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Feb 17, 2021 4:07 pm
Lovely Lilith - Rainy Mountain Drive Masturbation

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: ASMR , MOANING FETISH , STRIP TEASE , TIT PLAY , RIDING IN CAR
Keywords: tease , strip tease , big boobs , big tits , huge boobs , huge tits , big natural tits , bbw , public , car masturbation , public masturbation , public nudity , nude , lovely lilith , new

My very first public video! It was a beautiful day driving through the mountains, and the rain was making such a nice relaxing pattering sound on the roof of the vehicle. I decided it would be a great time to slowly strip out of my top and finger myself to orgasm! It was way more exciting having strangers driving by! (How often do you think women are doing this sort of thing on the daily?) This was such a thrilling experience, I think I'll have to do it more!

File Info
Duration: 00:12:00
Size: 443.83 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/ba3cad1fae177/Rainy_Mountain_Drive_Masturbation.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Feb 03, 2021 2:59 pm
Tigger Rosey - Lost a Bet: Ass worship

Category: Ass Worship, Dirty Talking, Jeans Fetish, PAWG, Thong Fetish

The Story/Custom video You are a friend of my sister that I have lost a bet to. Because I lost I have to get down on my knees and kiss every inch of your ass. I complain but I have no choice. You tease me as you unbutton your jeans and wiggle you bum in front of my face. You slide the back of your jeans down just enough so your bare ass is showing and tell me to pucker up and kiss your ass. I do as instructed and you tell me how great it feels to have my lips on your butt cheeks. However, you want me to really smooch it, kiss it like I am in love with your butt (I totally am by the way LOL). As I continue to worship it you tease me (nothing to mean though). You also instruct me to stick my face between your cheeks and sniff. After I take some big whiffs you tell me I need to put my tongue to good use and clean your asshole. As I do, you tell me how lucky I am that you don't have to fart and that if you did it was going right in my face (I just wanna hear you say the word fart, I think it would be so sexy). Just as I finish cleaning your ass, you here my sister coming and we wouldn't want her to see this so unfortunately we have to stop. You finish by pulling your pants back up and letting me know how much fun it was to win our bet

File Info
Duration: 00:11:05
Size: 649.37 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/87e0d573c7e8c/Lost_a_Bet__Ass_worship.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Feb 03, 2021 2:57 pm
Kandiss Kiss - Expanding and Extracting Cum Cow's Balls

Category: Expansion, Edging Games, Ruined Orgasms, Femdom, Slave training

I'm going to lock you up in chastity for three weeks. You can handle that, can't you? During those three weeks, I expect your balls to expand to a decent size. I'll measure them until I'm satisfied with their size, then let you have a few ruined orgasms to see how much cum you actually produced for me!

File Info
Duration: 00:22:40
Size: 774.41 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/7998b8e71a7d8/Expanding_and_Extracting_Cum_Cow_s_Balls.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Feb 03, 2021 2:56 pm
KimberleyJx – The MILF

Category: MILF
Related Categories: ROLE PLAY , BLOW JOBS , TABOO , POV SEX , FACIALS
Keywords: milf , best friends step-mom , pov sex , blow job , taboo , roleplay , striptease , milf tits , role play , cheating step-mom , cheating milf , kimberleyjx , leather , lingerie , naked , virtual sex

Whilst visiting your friends house you release it's only his step-mom at home, she invites you to stay as she finishes cleaning.. what could go wrong? You fall asl**p only to be woken by your best-friends step-mom who's craving your cock! Whilst her step-son is away, the horny MILF wants to play, she sucks, fucks and gets you cumming ALL over her face, isn't that what you want? You've always wanted it - now your fantasy is coming to life... what could go wrong? This is a custom video i use the names 'Aaron and David' throughout, if you like this theme, message me? I love being a MILF / Step-Mommy. This video includes: MILF, step-mom, Role Play, Naked, Leather, Lingerie, Striptease, Blow Job, Cowgirl POV Sex and a huge cum facial.

File Info
Duration: 00:19:41
Size: 494.95 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/73133075f4c03/The_MILF.mp4.mp4