Author
Portador
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 24, 2021 8:21 am
screenshot

Divine Goddess Jessica - Bad Boy JOI

Duration: 31 min 00 s / Size: 974 MB / Resolution: 1920x1072 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Because you're not ALL good boys... endure some humiliating, painful, self bondage, CBT style masturbation instructions. You'll need rope, peg/butt plug/something to shove in your ass, cock ring, flesh light, a belt, rubber bands, handcuffs and a vibrator.

FileJoker >>> Download Or Watch Online
Added: Aug 25, 2021 10:28 am
screenshot

Goddess Fiona - I'll Make You Mine, Again

Duration: 20 min 02 s / Size: 1.24 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Homewrecker & Sex Seduction POV - Well well well, here we are again. You and me... and you're making me work even harder to chase you this time! What, did my pussy not hook you last time? HA... I would never believe that. Stop trying to play all high and mighty, Mr. perfect husband. You're not a perfect husband but that is OKAY. You have NOTHING to feel guilty about! You and me - we have major chemistry. And you should do what makes you feel good, don't you think?

Added: Aug 25, 2021 10:35 am
screenshot

Goddess Valora - Hot Goon Summer

Duration: 10 min 35 s / Size: 791 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: If you thought the summer heat was making you sweat, you aint seen nothing yet! Starting today, you're going on a no-nut week-long goon fest. You'll be watching this clip, drooling over my bikini body every single day. I want those balls as blue as my sparkling pool water and my beautiful bikini. My stop and start instructions paired up with my teasing voice and giggles will melt your brain like ice cream on a hot day. Grab your cock and get ready for Hot Goon Summer.

Tags: Edging Instructions, Fetish, Bikini, Femdom, Tattoo, High Heels, Fake Tits, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Instruction, Non Nude, Jerk Off Instruction, Solo Only, Femdom Pov, Goddess Valora, Big Tits

Added: Aug 25, 2021 10:41 am
screenshot

Princess Miki - Plugged Into The Goonscape - This Is Your Reality

Duration: 15 min 18 s / Size: 1.57 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: What is real? Is this real? Am I real? I'm plugging you in. You don't want to be unplugged. This is your reality and you want to stay plugged in. Plugged in as my little goon bot. I could very well be just mere pixels on your screen for all you know. You can neither prove, nor disprove my existence. But what is real, what is reality? When you're plugged in you're absolutely enraptured by the pixels that dance across your screen. This is your reality. This is the reality you live in. More real than anything you know. This is the reality you choose to live in. And I'm going to keep it that way. This is the only reality that exists. And even if I wasn't real, if I didn't really exist, even if I was truly just pixels on your screen, would you stop? No, you can't stop gooning. It's all too real now.

Tags: Princess Miki, Jerk Off Encouragement, Non Nude, Fdhypno, Brainwash, Special Effects, Femdom Pov, Mindfuck, Gooning, Masturbation Encouragment, Fetish

Added: Aug 25, 2021 2:22 pm
screenshot

Harley LaVey - Edging Game and Addiction

Duration: 21 min 12 s / Size: 1001 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Today we're playing a little game. The rules are quite simple, I entice you and tempt you with my body and words, and you stroke & edge yourself until I say you can cum. The only thing is, that every time you get too close to the edge, and need to pause, I'll be giving you a task.

Tags: Addiction Training, Joi, Edging, Addiction, Joi Games, Joi Challenge, Harley Lavey, Edge Play, Pov

Added: Aug 25, 2021 2:28 pm
screenshot

Princess Miki Aoki - Cum Twice

Duration: 31 min 57 s / Size: 2.3 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: I seldom prescribe orgasms. so two in one sitting? Well, yes, I expect two in one stroke session, no matter how sensitive that cock gets after its first explosive orgasm. Part one consists of a slow, tease-fueled JOI that will culminate in a countdown, followed by an orgasm. No special effects: just Me, controlling that cock, setting the pace, corrupting your mind. The second part begins with 4 minutes of My voice only: no visuals. I will gently guide you through any discomfort you may feel, after you are told to touch your cock, post-orgasm. There will be some guided breathing to help ease you into arousal. As you focus on your breathing, you will be transcended to another flavor of My domination, which will again lead to another body shaking orgasm, perhaps stronger than the first. I will use a variety of techniques to lead you back toward arousal and comfort, as long as you obey and follow my instructions. This is a 30+ minute experience that you won't want to miss out on. Don't you want to cum twice for Princess?

Tags: Sensual Dominationn, Cum Countdown, Breath Control, Hypnosis, Bikini, Joi, Pov, Countdown, Femdom Pov, Princess Miki Aoki, Miki Aoki, Princess Miki, Multiple Orgasms, Mental Domination

Added: Aug 25, 2021 2:35 pm
screenshot

Muse Naadia - Mesmerized Ass Zombie Reprogrammed By My Ass!

Duration: 8 min 52 s / Size: 655 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: You are an ass addict, aren't you? You can't help yourself when you see a sexy ass, you become completely mesmerized. A mindless staring pervert. You're already mindlessly staring at my ass as you jerk your cock. It's automatic for a freak like you, you see a fine ass and you immediately reach for your cock. Jerk to me as I reprogram you with my ass. It won't be hard, all you have to do is stare and stroke and my words will begin to mindwash you. And that's exactly what you came here for, to be reprogrammed by my ass. Goon to my perfect ass. Goon and feel your brain begin to ooze out of your head. You are an ass addict. You are my ass addict. All I have to do is show you my ass and your mind goes blank. You can't think. You don't want to think, thinking is too hard, especially when it's so easy to just jerk to my ass. You want to stay this way, a mesmerized ass zombie who can do nothing but stroke his horny cock.

Tags: Ass Worship, Ebony Ass Worship, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Jerk Off Instruction, Ebony Goddess

Added: Aug 25, 2021 2:41 pm
screenshot

Prrincess Cherry - Mk Ultra Mindwashing Protocol - Relapse Programming

Duration: 9 min 34 s / Size: 706 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Prrincess Cherry! This MK Ultra clip is unlike any other that we've ever created before! We've taken MK Ultra programming to the next level! The mindwashing techniques are incredibly powerful! You've been warned.... Put on your headphones and turn off the lights and prepare to be mindwashed! The audio and visual techniques used in this video are mind numbing! There is a dark, sublime mindwashing background track that when combined with Prrincess Cherry's voice echoing in your mind, will haunt you forever...

Tags: Female Domination, Hypnosis, Humiliation Pov, Mindfuck, Fdhypno, Joi, Pov, Femdom Pov, Programming, Prrincess Cherry, Goon, Gooning, Triggers, Mental Domination, Mesmerize, Brainwash, Femdom

Added: Aug 25, 2021 2:47 pm
screenshot

Mistress Alessa - Goon Remedy Loop

Duration: 10 min 15 s / Size: 1.45 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mkv

Description: WARNING- side effects may include excess saliva, overstimulation, a throbbing cock, and an incurable lifelong Alessa addiction. Cutthroat and visually ferocious, this stunning Goon masterpiece will leave your head spinning and cock aching for more. I'm simultaneously the d/r u g (and the cure.). Fierce elaborate visuals will mesmerize and grip your consciousness. Reasoning and logic will cease to exist. You'll pump your cock till your vision blurs and brain malfunctions. Each stroke will bring you closer and closer to nirvana and impending ego-death. Loop repeatedly and jerk yourself into an all-consuming frenzy
LIGHTS OFF; HEADPHONES ON.

Tags: Edging Fetish, Gooning, Edging, FemDom POV, Goddess Worship, Gooner, Gooning, JOI Games, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Mind Melt, Mindwash

Added: Aug 25, 2021 2:53 pm
screenshot

Scarlett's Sweaty Feet

Duration: 7 min 37 s / Size: 1.11 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Scarlett loves to tease you with her smelly feet all the time, but it looks like she particularly enjoys doing it at the end of a long day with her precious feet in her boots! She has been walking and working all day with her boots on, so she just can't wait to take them off, and put her sweaty socks right in your face! She knows how much you love that strong smell from her feet at the end of her long days at work, so she is totally enjoying it! Scarlett is also taking pleasure teasing you with her boots on, before taking them off to completely cover your face with her sweaty white socks! The smell was really intense, but she just laughs at you, and rubs them all over your face! She makes you take some deep breaths in her socks, and makes you lick the bottom of her very well-worn socks too! Scarlett also takes off her socks to give her feet some fresh air, then immediately puts her smelly bare feet in your face! She wants you to breathe deeply into her powerful, smelly feet, and makes you lick the bottom of her soles with your tongue, just to cool off her sweaty bare feet! She makes you suck her toes, like a good devoted loser slave, and verbally humiliates you while you enjoy sucking her cute toes! Make sure you are ready to serve!

Tags: Smoking, Foot Worship, Human Ashtray, Cruel Punishments, Sole Licking, Femdom

Added: Aug 25, 2021 3:00 pm
screenshot

Goddess Poison - Erotic Mind Body & Soul Takeover

Duration: 20 min 11 s / Size: 1.34 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: A true experience of tantalising Power. You'll physically feel the changes, your mind body and soul will be experience the full take over. Heightened by My Purr. A deeply sensual and intimate pleasure. HypnotiicBliss. I know you've been craving something a little different lately, something more personal, a personal connection to your Goddess and this is it. So feel that throb gliding in and out of that palm as I take you on a REAL erotic sensual journey! Binaural beats used so stick on those headphones!!

Tags: Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi, Goddess Worship, Blondes, Edging Games

Added: Aug 26, 2021 2:44 am
screenshot

Welcome To The Goon Trance

Duration: 21 min 50 s / Size: 1.65 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Compilation of various clips and beats, all put into one video. It's a video that doesn't go too deep but it's fast paced and changes every so often so it doesn't get boring.

Tags: Queen Morningstar, London Lix, Tit Worship, Mesmerize, Pantyhose Domination, Bratty Bunny, Humiliation Pov, Ass Worship, Mindfuck, Star Nine, Goddess Vanessa, Goddess Poison, Goddess Blonde Kitty, Domme Bombshell, Princess Miki, Mandy Marx, Stella Liberty, Gooning, Coerced Intoxication, Candy Glitter, Pov

Added: Aug 26, 2021 2:51 am
screenshot

Goddess Natalie - Edge Your Brain To Mush - Jerk Junkie Gooner Trance Loop

Duration: 10 min 15 s / Size: 757 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Goddess Natalie! This is an amazing tease and denial edging clip! You will ride that edge over and over again, you will feel like you're cumming for hours as you watch this on loop. Goddess Natalie starts out in her chair with a soft, mesmerizing beat behind her seductive voice as she explains the pleasure of edging. You will become mesmerized by her voice and her dancing cyber twins. And then, the beat increases as she takes you on an erotic edging experience that will have your cock throbbing in the palm of your hand. You will absolutely love every second of her edging instructions as she turns your brain to mush... I know that this is the one thing you look forward to at the end of every single day. Coming here so you can desperately stroke that horny cock of yours for me. You know I'm right, there's no point in trying to deny it. So get naked because today I want to make you edge for me. I want this little edging session to be more tormenting than it has ever been before. You're going to stroke to me for a very long time, and you're going to ride the edge like the good boy that you are.

Tags: Tease & Denial, Edging Games, Orgasm Control, Orgasm Denial, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation

Added: Aug 26, 2021 2:57 am
screenshot

Janira Wolfe - A Load To The Eye On Your First Day Of Work

Duration: 9 min 49 s / Size: 424 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: It's your first day on the job, and you want to make a good impression by being the last to leave. Your boss finds you alone in your office, and, as you hoped, is impressed. She enters and begins asking you questions, which you only half hear, as your focus is stuck on the big bulge in her pants! Your new co-workers told you about your boss' futa cock, but you weren't sure if the rumors were true... until now! What about the other rumor? The one that she fucks all her employees? Yup, that one's true too. She especially enjoys young virgins like yourself. Yes, that wet mouth and tight hole of yours are going to make your new boss very happy.

Tags: POV Strapon, Janira Wolfe, POV, Strapon

Added: Aug 26, 2021 3:04 am
screenshot

Goddess Fiona - Shoe Licking Bitch

Duration: 16 min 17 s / Size: 494 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Good, you're already down on your knees, you little shoe licking bitch. How does it feel to be down there at my feet, doing your ONE job? How does it feel to be my shoe licking bitch sub? It's disgusting, what you do. But I guess everyone needs a disgusting sub to do their dirty work. Everyone needs a shoe licker down there, licking their shoes spotless. Every Goddess deserves exactly that, don't you think? So that's why you're here, Subby. To serve your purpose in life. To serve your purpose as a shoe licking sub. It's so pathetic - you down there, licking my filthy shoes just so you can have a chance to be close to me. HA. So gross! But devoted, I suppose. I want you to stay down there forever, at my feet, licking my shoes. I have a million pairs of shoes and they all need licked while I degrade you from my place of superiority, as you look at my gorgeous face, body, and lingerie, just begging to be of use. Well, I have a use for you Subby - lick my shoes spotless, FOREVER.

Tags: Goddess Fiona, Domination, Humiliation, Brat Girls, Verbal Humiliation, Shoe Licking, Femdom Pov, Slave Training, Loser, Dirty Shoes, Foot Slave Training, Submissive Slave Training, Loser Abuse, Shoe Dangling, Beta Humiliation, Pov