Author
Portador
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 23, 2021 5:09 pm
screenshot

Goddess Fiona - Homewrecking Coworker Seduction

Duration: 12 min 34 s / Size: 309 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Look, you are HOTT. And I am getting soooooo tired of hearing from everyone at the office of what a loving long marriage you and your little co-working wife have. Seriously... 25 years and no other women prior to her??? Give me a fucking BREAK. You are way too hott to not have gotten around just a little bit. Not to mention, your wife just keeps going on and on and on about it too. That little snit is really getting on my nerves, and since I like to play little games just for the hell of it, I am determined to end this and crush her perfect marriage. Day after day I arrange to corner you in your office. You reject me at first... but each time I manage to get a little further, before your stupid wife has to knock on the door and almost catch us!!! She's always ruining the fun. I can't wait to get my mouth wrapped around your cock, and I really just want to hop on and ride you.... SO I DO! Watch my pretty pale titties bounce right in front of your face while I fuck you in your office. Your wife doesn't fuck you like I do!!! Plus, I'll even let you cum inside!!! I can't wait for us to catch us one day... I am dying to see the look on her face as she catches us in the act. She really should have kept her stupid mouth shut, I wouldn't have stolen and fucked her hot husband if she would have. Hahahahahah I love being a homewrecker!

Tags: Mama Fiona, Virtual Sex, Caught, Skirt, Cheating, Plot Based, Big Natural Tits, Seduction, Pov, Office, Brunette, Solo, Fetish, Eye Shadow

FileJoker >>> Download Or Watch Online
Added: Aug 23, 2021 5:14 pm
screenshot

Goddess Christina - Hump For My Hips

Duration: 14 min 24 s / Size: 607 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: You want it quick and easy and I want you to work for it! Worshipping my sexy curves is your forte but this time it's going to be My way. This body and these hips were made to be admired and you're going to work for that orgasm *Or possible denial?!?! Whichever you excel at. My body's a temple and you will do all the things for it when Goddess commands you. I am your Master. In your head, controlling you, bringing you a new experience. A new existence. That's all you could ever imagine in this heavenly place. You're my little fool. Only there for my entertainment and plea$ure. You live to be called my Good Boy. Now work for that orgasm!

Added: Aug 23, 2021 5:19 pm
screenshot

Mandy Marx - The Game

Duration: 08 min 58 s / Size: 402 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: A serious, carefully produced game from me to you. Not just a casual clip. Load up the two hundred dollar tribute. Prepare it. Holt it in place so that all you have to do is push one button. Go ahead and enjoy a beverage and load this very reasonably priced clip up on your computer. Here's the game, try not to hit send while I just do my thing. This is an absolute boutique clip, showing me at my best. If you haven't tried a Mandy Marx clip in a while, or you want to see what I can really do, good luck!

Tags: Mandy Marx, Femdom, Domination, Verbal Humiliation, Brat Girls, Femdom Pov, Loser Abuse, Fetish, Catsuit, Non Nude, No Sex, Shiny, Spandex, Pantyhose

Added: Aug 23, 2021 5:25 pm
screenshot

Young Goddess Kim - Red Rush

Duration: 15 min 35 s / Size: 694 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Since you begged for it... I have a little something, a reward for My smoke slave addict. Don't overthink it, relax. Strip down and anticipate our smoke session.. I know I'm looking forward to it! Simply irresistible Smoking Goddess allows you to watch Her smoke, first teasing you with Her dangling cigarette and red lipstick stained white cork. Her long soft leather gloves caressing Her face, legs, breasts... Inhaling deeply, She sets you up for what's to come. Wide open mouth inhales, you see the smoke quickly disappear and exhaled through Her sensual red lips. you are focused on obeying Her, pleasing Her, so you sit on your hands and resist the urge to stroke. No matter how much She tempts you, and it's getting so hard... you think you've figured out the reward She hints at, with those leather gloves, Her divine smoke, cruel seduction and sadistic smile... Whatever it is, you will do anything for Her. Immediately after the first cigarette, She takes another between Her lips.. But this time She tells you to light Her up. And dares you to stay up close, so close you can feel Her smoky breath against your face. Her eyes capturing your undivided attention. you know you've become Her smoke prey, willingly indulging in Her sadistic smother smoking pleasure.

Tags: Young Goddess Kim, Eye Contact, High Heels, Smothering, Submission, Gloves, Smoking, Domination, Tease, Pov, Femdom, Solo, Fetish, Cigarette

Added: Aug 23, 2021 5:30 pm
screenshot

London Lix - Red White And Blue

Duration: 10 min 26 s / Size: 242 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Happy Independence Day! In the past I've made this a cruel JOI day for you, being British myself. But this year I wanted to just help you celebrate, with my big red latex tits, white booty in a white thong, and blue nylon stockings. We're going to edge you, tease you, and give you a day to remember. You trust me to show you a good time on America's birthday, right?

Tags: London Lix, Stockings, Femdom, Tease, Pvc, Fake Tits, British, Jerk Off Encouragement, Non Nude, Jerk Off Instruction, Tease And Denial, Solo Only, Femdom Pov, Fetish

Added: Aug 23, 2021 5:35 pm
screenshot

Goddess Valora - Classroom Foot Extortion

Duration: 11 min 00 s / Size: 1.22 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: You really shouldn't have written that perverted email to me. I was simply asking for help with school work and you were wildly inappropriate. I could easily get you fired by sending those emails to the dean but I want to watch you squirm. I know your weakness is feet so I'm going to film you jerking off to mine. You don't want to? Okay, I guess I'll just forward those emails... that's what I thought. Get to stroking because it'll start with a passing grade for the year but I can use this video to drain your bank account. Or I can leak it and ruin your entire life. The choice is mine. I bet you'll think twice before sending such inappropriate emails ever again.

Added: Aug 24, 2021 4:25 am
screenshot

Mistress Nova - Post Workout Foot Ignore

Duration: 08 min 58 s / Size: 1.65 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: This one's for you foot freaks! Come kneel at the foot of My bed and worship My post-workout sweaty soles. You've been dying to sniff and lick every inch of them. Now's your chance. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity boys, savor it

Tags: Missnovaxx, Mistress Nova, Miss Nova, Femdom Pov, Brat Girls, Ignore, No Face, Tattoo Sleeve, Verbal Humiliation, Foot Fetish, No Sex, Non Nude

Added: Aug 24, 2021 4:30 am
screenshot

Princess Miki - My Darling Forever (Zero Two Cosplay JOI)

Duration: 13 min 45 s / Size: 1011 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: You're Zero Two's darling, but she wants to make sure you understand what that means.She knows she's in control every time she's in the room. You're simultaneously aroused by her and afraid of what she is capable of. But you love her, and she wants to know that you do. She wants to know that she can indeed claim you as hers forever. She wants to know that through your sexual infatuation with her, you will be her darling good boy forever. And when she says forever, she means it. She sweetly coaxes you into playing with yourself in front of her, as she solidifies her control through sweet affirmations and murmurings of the truth. You want nothing more than to be her good boy forever. You realize that you don't just love her despite the fact that she's a m0nster; you love her BECAUSE she is. The danger and power she exudes is simply irresistible to you.

Tags: Princess Miki, Bikini, Cosplay, Non Nude, Bodysuit, Jerk Off Instruction, Brainwash, Cum Countdown, Joi Encouragement, Femdom Pov, Mental Domination, Fetish, Zero Two, Darling In The Franxx

Added: Aug 24, 2021 4:36 am
screenshot

Mandy Marx - A Dirty Stable Of Boys

Duration: 12 min 43 s / Size: 557 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: This Friday the 13th we get DIRTY. Are you my depraved boy? Prepare yourself for my challenges. Prepare for humiliation and derogation. Supported by the high-end graphic support of my fav video editor, Em, your mind will be melted.

Added: Aug 24, 2021 5:34 am
screenshot

Harley Lavey - Taking Him Home To Be Destroyed

Duration: 48 min 46 s / Size: 1.29 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: I introduce myself to you at a hip upscale bar located within the wealthy financial district of the city. I notice that you open a tab with a black credit card, that the suit you're wearing has a pretty price tag attached and that you look head to toe immaculate. Who could resist? We get to talking and I start flirting with you heavily, telling you about how we could be having more fun somewhere else and head back home to my place. You agree, but just as you're finishing your drink you notice that your head starts to feel heavy, you vision is getting blurry, and before you know it you are passing out, with your last vision of me being assured that I will take you home safely. You wake up sometime later to see me dressed in a leather black skintight dress sitting above you, telling you that we need to get rid of that hangover to make up for lost time last night. That I've already started. You have a LOT of catching up to do.I introduce myself to you at a hip upscale bar located within the wealthy financial district of the city. I notice that you open a tab with a black credit card, that the suit you're wearing has a pretty price tag attached and that you look head to toe immaculate. Who could resist? We get to talking and I start flirting with you heavily, telling you about how we could be having more fun somewhere else and head back home to my place. You agree, but just as you're finishing your drink you notice that your head starts to feel heavy, you vision is getting blurry, and before you know it you are passing out, with your last vision of me being assured that I will take you home safely. You wake up sometime later to see me dressed in a leather black skintight dress sitting above you, telling you that we need to get rid of that hangover to make up for lost time last night. That I've already started. You have a LOT of catching up to do.

Tags: POV, Harley Lavey, Tease, Cocktease, Findom, Big Tits, Intoxication, Drugged, Role Play

Added: Aug 24, 2021 5:39 am
screenshot

Ceara Lynch - One Last Orgasm

Duration: 10 min 09 s / Size: 742 MB / Resolution: 1440x1080 / Quality: HD / Format: mp4

Description: Today is the day to start your lifetime of servitude. You got yourself into this mess, wanting to prove your devotion, and now you are tied up in my basement ready to become my slave. That will be your new purpose in life, to do my bidding, serve me in whatever I demand, and live the rest of your days locked in chastity. That's right, when you belong to me, so does your cock! You won't be able to do anything about those painful erections. I only wear my sexiest outfits when I play with my slaves. I just can't help teasing you and grimacing at your swollen cock trying to burst from its cage. That's true devotion, suffering for me. As a final treat before I initiate you into my flock of mindless servants, I'll let you cum one last time before you're locked up for the rest of your life.

Tags: Joi Femdom, Tease, Humiliatrix, Jerk Off Instruction, Tease And Denial, Ceara Lynch, Fetish, Pov, Chastity

Added: Aug 24, 2021 7:21 am
screenshot

Miss Alika White - Texting My Boyfriend Ignoring You

Duration: 07 min 38 s / Size: 1.41 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: I'm going to tell you how sick I am of hearing your whiny little voice. Then I'll spend most of the rest of this video texting my boyfriend, making plans for his visit later and paying no attention to you. You can't complain, you get to see me sitting around in bra and shiny leather leggings. You'd prefer to be on the receiving end of my messages with the chance of fucking me later. But really, this is as good as it gets for you.

Tags: No Sex, Non Nude, Cuckold, Humiliation, Tease, Femdom, Solo, Leggings, Verbal Humiliation, Tease And Denial, Miss Alika White, Cuckold Humiliation, Ignore Fetish, Femdom Pov

Added: Aug 24, 2021 7:25 am
screenshot

Goddess Alexa Divina - Tease & Denial - Body Worship

Duration: 9 min 55 s / Size: 733 MB / Resolution: 3840x2160 / Quality: UHD / Format: mp4

Added: Aug 24, 2021 8:12 am
screenshot

Princess Miki - Your Tinder Date Has Plans (Topless)

Duration: 14 min 28 s / Size: 1.04 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: A girl as cute as Me right-swiping you? No way' but it happened. We went on a picnic and I quite honestly had a lovely time with you. I thought you were kind, funny, witty' everything I'd look for in a potential boyfriend. However, I have to check one more thing: your dick size. I tell you that I'll take My dress off once you remove your own clothing. You do, likely thinking that miraculously, this absolutely-out-of-your-league type of girl would want to have sex with you on the first date. But this girl something crazier planned. I'm hoping that what you're packing is disappointing' because I've been going Beta Fishing. I admit that I'm a size queen, but I'm equally turned on by being a ruthless little cuckoldress; that's why I need a bull AND a cuck. Besides, I like you and your company, but I wouldn't be able to stand fucking you. I want a perfect, submissive cuckold boyfriend. I permit you to stroke before I remove My dress, as I tell you what you must say in order to see My unclothed body. You, in a horny, stupefied daze, can't shake off My demands. You're incredibly turned on by the plans I outline'. Soon, the idea of being My little cuckold boyfriend and full time slave doesn't seem so bad. I might even let you cum to it.

Tags: Princess Miki, No Sex, Blackmail, Jerk Off Encouragement, Topless, Cuckold, Humiliation, Dildo, Tease, Femdom, Solo, Cock Tease, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction

Added: Aug 24, 2021 8:16 am
screenshot

Miss London Lix - Sissy Chastity Nylon Poppers Bitch

Duration: 11 min 06 s / Size: 389 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: You have a lot of fetishes. Chastity, sissification, nylons, feet, that other one I can't type. I'm going to use all of them against you, naturally. I check to see if you've followed my instructions; are you locked up, and dressed up, my little sissy? Good, then we can begin. I dose you up with that thing you like to smell to make you even more weak and horny than you already are, then get you to use your electro-stimulation device through your cage. Your little clit is dribbling for me, isn't it, bitch? You're going to beg me to intoxicate you further, even as your dick is straining against that cage. I'm teasing you hard, and your full balls are aching. You can cum for your Mistress, but only if you ruin it.

Tags: Stockings, Nylons, Sissy Training, Electrical Play, Masturbation, Poppers