Author
Portador
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 27, 2024 6:14 am
Eva De Vil - Stay In Bed - 03/24/23

Don't get up. Don't get dressed. Don't wash your face. Don't brush your teeth. Stay right here, in bed, with me. I can hijack your day from the moment you wake up if I want to, and I want you stroking the morning away, staring into my beautiful brown eyes and worshipping my bush. There's nothing you have to do right now but keep your hand glued to your cock between the sheets. There's one condition though: you're not allowed to cum. You'll have a long and indulgent goon session to start your day right, although there is a danger that you'll never want to get out of bed now... you can always edge one more time. I'll certainly be on your mind for the rest of the day. You have me for breakfast, lunch and dinner, after all. Every last hour belongs to me and that's just the way I like it.

Hairy Pussy, Dirty Talk, Worship, Tease, Femdom, Lingerie, Jerk Off Instruction, Joi Games, Edge Play

screenshot

18 min 52 s / 658 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

FileJoker >>> Download Or Watch Online
Added: Apr 30, 2024 3:57 pm
Madam Violet - The Most Dangerous Addiction - 09/17/23

Addiction Training, Ass Worship, Femdom, Pov, Jerk Off Instruction, Cum Countdown, Tit Worship, Sensual Domination, Mesmerize

screenshot

14 min 24 s / 385 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: May 02, 2024 2:27 pm
Korina Kova - Futanari Nurse - 12/09/23

You wake up in my home hospital..chosen cause you were a weak loser and now i'm going to inject you with my hot spunk and bond you to me forever cause you are so weak and pathetic...

Domination, Femdom, Futa, Futanari, Huge Tits, Nurse, Cosplay, Dirty Talk, Pov, Big Tits

screenshot

16 min 31 s / 898 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: May 02, 2024 2:47 pm
LilCanadianGirl - 3 Minute Challenge

I ask if you want to play a game with me, something called the 3 Minute Challenge. I explain the rules, you just have to follow my instructions. We begin to play and you have to stroke the entire time. I tease you a lot and let you jerk off to my ass. I tell you when it is time to cum and reward you with my boobies.

Ass Flashing, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Games, Joi Games, Fetish

screenshot

4 min 12 s / 310 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: May 04, 2024 10:00 am
Daisy Rae aka DaisyRaeXO - Starfire JOI

Pov, Pigtails, Redhead, Cosplay, Jerk Off Instruction, Dildo Handjob, Starfire, Onlyfans

screenshot

6 min 51 s / 422 MB / 1080x1920p / mp4

Added: May 07, 2024 10:16 am
SloansMoans - A Reward From The Queen - 06/06/23

I, the queen, welcome you back from your knightly mission. You have pleased me greatly by completing your task, and because it was daunting and dangerous, I promised you anything you'd like upon your return. You ask for a footjob and I oblige, however, I become more and more turned on as I'm stroking your cock with my toes and soles. Without much hesitance, I agree to let you fuck me as long as you make me cum 3 times before you cum. I tell you I want you to make me climax more than anyone ever has. We fuck missionary, doggy, and cowgirl. each time making me cum. By the end, I finally let you creampie me so you can stop whining about needing to cum. enjoy me, xo.

Latina, Pov, Tattoo, Fantasy, Cosplay, Roleplay, Foot Fetish, Big Fake Tits, Dildo Fucking, Dildo Sucking, Fetish

screenshot

26 min 12 s / 4.3 GB / 3840x2160p / mp4

Added: May 09, 2024 8:51 am
Tara Tainton - You Know the Rules

Now, you can't leave the house in that condition. You have an erection! You know the rules. When you get an erection, you have to take care of it right away. When your cock gets hard, you have to jerk it in front of Step-Mommy. Go ahead. Do it now. Yes, unzip your pants. That's it. Put your hands around it. Yes, squeeze it now. And stroke it. Up, down, up down... more slowly. That's it. Good boy...

Mature, Cleavage, Taboo, Incest Roleplay, Mother Son, Joi Encouragement, Fetish

screenshot

7 min 26 s / 223 MB / 720x404p / mp4

Added: May 14, 2024 1:35 pm
Goddess Alexandra Snow - Ache for My Body - 03/07/24

There's something about traditional lingerie that gets you boys riled yup like no other. Pantyhose, stockings, heels and a corset all drive you crazy. Even if I'm just wearing one of those items. Put them all together and it's a recipe for disaster for you. Your cock grows hard at the mere though of my waist in a tight-fitting corset. You can imagine the look and feel of my stockings all too well. You obsess over these clothing items as they encase my beautiful body. You ache to see me in real life in these clothes. Your mind becomes foggy as you can focus on thing other than the curve of my breasts and the feeling of your hand on your cock. This is how I want you.

Tit Worship, Lingerie, Tease, Addiction, Mesmerize, Sensual Domination, Cock Tease, Pov, Alexandra Snow

screenshot

7 min 51 s / 508 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4