screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_Slave Polkadot, Part 1
Format: mp4
Size: 747.63 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:27, 8226 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

While Helena and Kendra are both intensely beautiful women, they are also both very cruel to men. They love nothing more than to collect a new male, destroy his ego and convert him to a compliant slave. They have already exposed this slave by getting him to remove his hood, now they will further his humiliation and subjugation by whipping him and making him learn to suck cock.

Category Femdom
Related CategoriesN/A
Keywords Femdom

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 747.63 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 21, 2024 9:22 am
Leather Glove Lover

Starring: Nikki Whiplash & Fetish Liza
WL1204

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Leather Glove Lover
Format: wmv
Size: 375.56 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:16:32, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Fetish Liza joins me to tease our leather glove slave, who just loves the feeling of our leather gloves all over his body; covering his mouth, his nose, stroking his cock and teasing him. We have lots of fun pushing him to the brink of orgasm over and over with our sexy gloves before finally allowing him to cum all over Liza's glove - on the proviso that he licks it all off again afterwards! (Duration 16m32s)

Published Sunday 15th of November 2015

Keywords: stockings, heels, lingerie, smothering, face sitting, nikki, pvc & fetish, domestic.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 375.56 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 21, 2024 10:21 am
Neighbourhood Watch!

Starring:
LB0209

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_Neighbourhood Watch!
Size: 481.6 MB
Video: avc1, 00:32:14, 2053 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 32 Kbps, 22 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 481.6 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 21, 2024 11:27 am
The Ultimate Bully

Starring: Miss Jessica Wood
LB1030

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_The Ultimate Bully
Size: 697.19 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:30:29, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, 59.940 fps

School bully Jessica is in detention yet again for having beaten up some of her fellow students. Mr. Watson tries to give Jessica a telling off for her behaviour but it turns out Jessica is the ultimate bully and even bullies the teachers! Mr. Watson soon finds himself on the receiving end of some very humiliating and painful abuse from Jessica, who twists, turns, squashes and crushes her teacher with plenty of scissoring and facesitting until he feels as though he is hardly a man at all! A top quality school uniform video from Jessica - she really does enjoy taunting and humiliating her poor teacher! (Duration 30m30s)

Published Friday 28th of January 2011

Keywords: humiliating, jessica, breast press, uniform, panties, school, dresses and skirts, heels.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 697.19 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 21, 2024 12:31 pm
Chastity Smother Tease

Starring: Nikki Whiplash & Mistress Carissa
WL1203

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Chastity Smother Tease
Size: 604.12 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:26:30, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Carissa joins me in the dungeon to torment our chastity slave. His cock is locked securely in a spiked metal cage which prevents him from not only touching it but also from getting an erection. This is bad news for him as we are about to push him to the edge by teasingly smothering him. Carissa is wearing only a thin pair of pantyhose to cover her pussy and ass, and I'm in the tiniest of leather thongs. The sight and scent of our barely-covered pussies in his face has the slave whimpering with pain as his cock grows inside its spiky prison! The keys to his cock dangle teasingly from my outfit as we take turns to raise his head into our pussies and asses with the electronic smother press. (Duration 26m30s)

Published Sunday 15th of November 2015

Keywords: heels, lingerie, smothering, face sitting, nikki, pvc & fetish, humiliating, dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 604.12 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 21, 2024 1:30 pm
One Of The Girls

Starring: Nikki Whiplash & Goddess Sophia
WL1202

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_One Of The Girls
Size: 496.08 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:21:47, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

The new intern Merv complains to office manager Nikki about his treatment at the hands of Sophia. She's been beating him up and making him perform humiliating tasks for her amusement. When Sophia made Merv photocopy his tiny penis he thought enough was enough, but it turns out Nikki isn't as sympathetic as he'd hoped, and his complaints of sexism fall on deaf ears. If Merv wants to be one of the girls so badly they'll let him! Nikki and Sophia strip Merv, laugh at his cock and dress him up as an office girl instead, putting him in silky pink panties, a mini skirt, blouse, wig, high heels and slutty makeup, then make "her" suck cock and perform for their amusement. (Duration 21m47s)

Published Thursday 2nd of October 2014

Keywords: heels, nikki, sissy, office, skirts and dresses, humiliating, woman next door, strap-on.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 496.08 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 21, 2024 2:33 pm
Happy Ending!

Starring:
LB0200

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_Happy Ending!
Size: 450.69 MB
Video: avc1, 00:30:07, 2056 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 32 Kbps, 22 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 450.69 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 22, 2024 7:28 am
Sharron Watches You Jerk Off

Starring: Sharron Small

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Sharron Watches You Jerk Off
Size: 160.77 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:11, 3000 Kbps, 854x480, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Sharron Small knows you are jerking off. She likes to tease guys while they masturbate. She talks seductive and poses sexy while mixing in some humiliating and threatening comments while you are in a total wank trance over her amazing ass.

MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, PANTYHOSE, LEOTARD, SHORT SKIRT, BOOTS, RED LIPSTICK

Category: FEMDOM POV
Related Categories: FEMDOM POV
Keywords: sharron small , big booty joi , leotard pantyhose , pantyhose leotard , mini skirt pantyhose , mini skirt , pantyhose boots , red lipstick , humiliating joi , humiliating , seductive , seduce

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 160.77 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 22, 2024 9:37 am
Smoke Signals

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_Smoke Signals
Size: 76.4 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:48, 2089 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 76.4 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 22, 2024 11:29 am
PREPARE FOR MY DATE, CUCKOLD INSTRUCTION 2 - EDEN

Starring: Eden Winter

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: TVG_PREPARE FOR MY DATE, CUCKOLD INSTRUCTION 2 - EDEN
Size: 538.28 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:07, 7990 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 257 Kbps, 44 Khz

EDEN dresses her little dick cuckold slut like the whore he is. She makes him put on nylons and a frilly pink skirt. He has a weight dangling from his nipple clamps. She attaches a leash to his cock and spanks his ass. She humiliates his baby dick. She makes him shine her latex corset while she tells him all about her boyfriend and the fun she's going to have. She spits in him mouth and spreads him mouth wide to train him for sucking cock. She gives the cuckold intense pain and humiliation. - Shot in HD - 9:41 Minutes

Features: CUCKOLDING, HUMILIATION, SMALL DICK HUMILIATION, NIPPLE FEMINIZATION, CROSSDRESSING, SPITTING, SLAPPING - EDEN WINTER

Category: CUCKOLDING
Related categories:
Keywords: Cuckolding, Humiliation, Small Dick Humiliation, Nipple, Feminization, Crossdressing, Spitting, Slapping

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 538.28 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 22, 2024 12:26 pm
JERK OR I'LL TELL MY STEP-SISTER - AUBREY

Starring: Aubrey Adams

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: TVG_JERK OR I'LL TELL MY STEP-SISTER - AUBREY
Size: 151.07 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:22, 4000 Kbps, 852x480, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 44 Kbps, 44 Khz

She's the nasty step-sister of your girlfriend. "Do whatever I tell you to do. If you don't, I'll tell my step-sister. My step-sister wouldn't like knowing all the naughty things you do." If you cum before I tell you you can, you're going to be in trouble. Now jerk that off for me and cum on my panties - Aubrey Adams

Features: TEASE AND DENIAL, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTIONS

Category: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION
Related categories:
Keywords: Tease And Denial, Masturbation Instructions

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 151.07 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 23, 2024 12:14 pm
Humiliation Smeared All Over

Starring: Empress Jennifer,Princess Carmela

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_Humiliation Smeared All Over
Size: 676.06 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:44, 12003 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

This is a stupid tranny bitch that we love to humiliate. Her name is Nadia Valentine (although Carmela and I just call her tranny bitch haha) So anyways Princess Carmela and I think she deserves a little surprise humiliation today. Carmela and I are giddy about the shhitt we are gonna write on her face- in PERMANENT marker. Then we pile on the whipped cream and throw pies in her face. This is not a fake video.

This tranny bitch was really at Mean Girl Manor serving as one of the slaves for us when we were filming our other videos and we pied her and made her stay fucked up like that for the rest of the day! LOL! You can actually hear Princess Carmela order her to wear that fucking tin as a pie hat for the rest of the day!

Girls:
Empress Jennifer
Princess Carmela

Category: FETISH
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: fetish, transsexuals, gay, shemales, humiliation.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 676.06 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 23, 2024 3:14 pm
Sex For Losers

Starring: Goddess Rodea,Princess Carmela

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_Sex For Losers
Size: 987.45 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:19, 11991 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

so after we beat the CRAPP out of this slave and he is quivering on the floor at Our feet (see the clip Beatn Black-n-Blue) We introduce our newly beaten & broken slave to the only "girlfriend" he is good enough for- a plastic one! LOL! We make him name her and kiss her while we laugh. (He needs to "romance" her, dammit! haha!)

Then we make him hump her on the floor at our feet for our entertainment...LOL! OMFG this is so entertaining...we love owning other "human beings" and being able to make them "perform" for us like the an1malz that they really are...(because losers like this are NOT even at the same evolutionary level as US!)

We tell the loser that if he can't perform well enough for us - AND please his new girlfriend sexually - that we will destroy his nuts! After all, if his cock n balls aren't even good enough to please a PLASTIC girl, why does he need them anyway? We will use them for target practice for our kicks!

Spoiler alert- this male chattel was so broken from our beating that he couldn't perform well enough even to please his plastic girl girlfriend- so eventually we pull him off of her and we put him (and HER!) out of their misery by DESTROYING his nuts! Haha. (This has one of the best kicks in it that we have ever delivered toward the end- as the slave just stumbles and goes down like a boxer that his just been knocked out! LOL!)

Girls:
Goddess Rodea
Princess Carmela

Category: HUMILIATION
Related Categories: INFLATABLES, TABOO, DOLL FETISH, HUMILIATION, TOYS.
Keywords: rodea, carmela.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 987.45 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 24, 2024 1:08 pm
Your New Diet

Starring: Goddess Kelli

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CSFEM_Your New Diet
Size: 225.99 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:30, 3948 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Your New Diet
Goddess Kelli loves using toilet slaves and you are next! You need some training but fear not. She will teach you what she expects of you and it won't be long before you subsist on nothing but her waste. You will consume everything that comes out of her body and be grateful to her for such a gift.

You will be fed and watered daily with no exception. You will even serve her girlfriends. This is your new diet. Eat up, bitch!

Mistress:
Kelli, Goddess

Category: TOILET SLAVERY
Related Categories: TOILET HUMILIATION , ASS SMELLING , ASS LICKING , ASS GRINDING , ASS HUMILIATION
Keywords: humiliation , pussy licking , nude , smother box , face riding , bondage , smothering , female domination , step-sister , pussy worship , farting , ass worship , face sitting , goddess kelli , toilet paper

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 225.99 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 25, 2024 7:22 am
Using house slave by 3 domme on the pool

Starring: Evil Woman

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: EVILWOMAN_Using house slave by 3 domme on the pool
Size: 821.77 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:14, 11075 Kbps, 1920x1078, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Using our house slave with my Domme friends for service on the pool. We make laugh about his pathetic clit, making him worship our feet, spit on him and push him to the water.

Category: HUMILIATION
Related Categories: FEMDOM, SPITTING, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FACE SLAPPING.
Keywords: evil woman, femdom, female supremacy, mistress, goddess worship, high heels, feet kissing, brunette goddess, punishment, fit mistress, face slapping, slave training, female domination, group domination, spitting.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 821.77 MB<<<