screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_The Symon Kyle Show
Format: wmv
Size: 706.86 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:30:55, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, 59.940 fps
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Opinionated chat show host Symon Kyle gets a bit more than he bargained for when he calls his guests Honey and Amber slappers! Admittedly, Amber may have been sleeping with Honey's boyfriend, and indeed Honey may also have been sleeping with Amber's, but the girls still feel that Symon's comments are unfair and decide to show him what they think of his opinions by wrestling him down on the studio floor and subjecting him to half an hour of humiliation! Honey and Amber may not be the most experienced wrestlers, but what they lack in technical skill they more than make up for in attitude and sheer sadism as they take Symon apart piece by piece with some of the sexiest moves we've seen in a long time! These girls really loved causing Symon humiliating pain and suffering... and it shows! (Duration 30m55s)

Published Friday 28th of January 2011

Keywords: humiliating, breast press, 2 or more wrestlers, honey, thong / g-string, amber, topless, dresses and skirts, heels.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 706.86 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 27, 2024 8:28 am
Pussy Whipped Bitch

Starring: Jewell Marceau
LB1032

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_Pussy Whipped Bitch
Size: 710.66 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:31:05, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, 59.940 fps

Jewell decides that her lazy boyfriend Symon is going to change - and he doesn't have much choice in the matter as she is going to turn him into her pussy whipped bitch! Skilled wrestler Jewell brings Symon down and completely crushes and humiliates him with her superior strength! He is left in no doubt as to who gives the orders, and even finds himself reduced to literally kissing Jewell's ass by the end of his time spent being dominated by her! (Duration 31m06s)

Keywords: humiliating, breast press, domestic, jewell, thong / g-string, stockings, topless, dresses and skirts, lingerie, heels.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 710.66 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 27, 2024 9:26 am
Strong As A Man

Starring: Nikki Whiplash
LB1033

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_Strong As A Man
Size: 708.45 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:31:07, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Nikki is minding her own business working out when Mel tells her she shouldn't bother - because she will never be as strong as a man! He thinks he is much stronger than her but soon eats his words when Nikki puts him firmly in his place - which seems to be beneath her, red faced and panting! Nikki uses her muscular toned body to teach Mel a humiliating lesson, with lots of facesitting, headlocks and scissoring until he is willing to revise his views on how strong women are and admit that Nikki is much stronger than he is! (Duration 31m07s)

Keywords: nikki, humiliating, domestic, sport, hotpants / booty shorts.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 708.45 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 27, 2024 10:26 am
Good Little Bitch

Starring: Edyn Blair

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_Good Little Bitch
Format: mp4
Size: 293.72 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:32, 7251 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

Lady Edyn isn't sure about this slave. She always has new males grovelling to be owned by her, like this male that begged to be hers. But will he be a good little bitch for her? That's why she likes to get new males nude and bound so she can size up whether or not he will make a good addition to her stable.

Category Femdom
Related CategoriesN/A
Keywords Femdom

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 293.72 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 27, 2024 11:30 am
The Gift Of Chastity

Starring: Madame Xavialune

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_The Gift Of Chastity
Size: 299.05 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:42, 7154 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

Chastity is not a punishment, chastity is a gift. A gift from Mistress Xavialune to her slave so that he can learn to ignore the needs of his cock and instead focus on what is more important, namely her wants and needs. Locking up his cock is the best way to mentally remold him into a willing and compliant male slave.

Category Chastity
Related CategoriesN/A
Keywords Chastity

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 299.05 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 27, 2024 2:31 pm
Strap-on Sub Girl

Starring: Nikki Whiplash & Mistress Carissa
WL1206

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Strap-on Sub Girl
Size: 522.29 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:22:55, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Sub girl Carissa finds herself impaled on my lovely strap on as I give her a good hard fucking. She's tied down with her nipples clamped tightly and has no choice but to take every inch of my cock as I ram it into her until she's cumming. I only pause from pounding her pussy to spank her clit, spread her pussy lips wide and flog her ass til it's nice and red, before flipping her over and fucking her some more - this time even harder from behind. (Duration 22m55s)

Published Thursday 30th of October 2014

Keywords: stockings, slave girl, heels, lingerie, nikki, spanking & cp, humiliating, nipple torture, strap-on, dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 522.29 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 28, 2024 10:29 am
Fuck Your Hot Student - Lose Your Balls

Starring: Brittany Andrews, Whitney Wright

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Fuck Your Hot Student - Lose Your Balls
Size: 2.79 GB
Video: avc1, 00:19:53, 19966 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 114 Kbps, 48 Khz

Fuck Your Hot Student - Lose Your Balls @DJBritStar @whitneywrightx @TonyOrlandoxxx

Whitney Wright is a very hot and extremely slutty student in Tony Orlando&rsquo;s class.&nbsp; He&rsquo;s trying to play it cool while she fingers her own pussy while sitting on her desk in his classroom.
The Principal (Britany Andrews) storms into his class and confronts him about fucking his students.&nbsp; He swears he would never&hellip; Then Principal Andrews tells him it&rsquo;s ok, he should fuck his hot student.
Whitney spreads her legs wide on her teacher&rsquo;s desk while Principal Andrews shoves Tony&rsquo;s face in her young pussy.&nbsp; Whitney asks, &ldquo;Principal Andrews, is this like the last teacher who you told me to fuck and then we cut his balls off after&hellip;?&rdquo;
Right then Whitney clamps her thighs around her teacher&rsquo;s neck, trapping his mouth on her pussy.&nbsp; Principal Andrews explains that he will be fucking his student, but after he cums they will be destroying his balls for good&hellip;
Whitney begs for his cock, and smiles when he quickly wants to cum.&nbsp; She knows her young pussy is too much for him to handle.&nbsp; Every time he gets close to cumming, Principal Andrews pulls him away and the two ladies torture his balls with hard squeezes and bites.&nbsp; Eventually they let him cum all over her pussy.&nbsp; They make him lick it all up while they discuss a few terrible ways to castrate him in the shop class with power tools.

Category: ORGASM CONTROL
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING , FEMDOM SEX , ASS WORSHIP , CUM EATING INSTRUCTION , PANTYHOSE DOMINATION
Keywords: brittany andrews , whitney wright , tony orlando , femdom sex , milf , teen dom , school girl , orgasm control , castration threats , ball squeezing , blue balls , edging , pussy edging , cumshot , cum eating

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 2.79 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 28, 2024 11:32 am
Bunny Colby Still Controls Your Cock

Starring: Bunny Colby

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Bunny Colby Still Controls Your Cock
Size: 486.95 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:20, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 236 Kbps, 44 Khz

Bunny Colby is wearing a high cut lingerie teddy with fishnets. She's hot AF. She's swinging a watch in your face which has the power to take over your mind.

Bunny just turns you into a chronic masturbating mess, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Category: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: MESMERIZE, EDGING GAMES, BIG TITS, MIND FUCK, FISHNETS.
Keywords: bunny colby, nadya nablakova, big tits, fishnets, swinging watch, cum control.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 486.95 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 29, 2024 2:28 pm
You Wanted This

Starring: Princess Beverly

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_You Wanted This
Size: 843.67 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:39, 12010 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

You have always wanted this! You always wanted a video like this to really work and really ruin you completely. Have you chickened out of a financial domination clip and had a basic orgasm. Well, you need to have better orgasms than that for me. I want to read emails from you begging me to really get you to the point where you ZERO OUT your bank account and jerk your cock until your pathetic seed hits the ceiling.

In fact, after I am done conditioning you, you will obey my command to jerk off in the toilet and flush that useless seed down the drain along with your cash that you gave to me. Sending me pictures and videos of that will allow me to laugh at you and brag to my girlfriends about another guy that I destroyed, haha! I love it! Finally you can have the relationship that you have always really wanted. I want you to send me a picture of your ZERO balance so I can use it in a video blowing sarcastic kisses at you!

Categories: Financial Domination, Humiliation, Brat Girls, Goddess Worship, Findom

Girls:
Princess Beverly

Category: BRAT GIRLS
Related Categories: FINANCIAL DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, FEMALE DOMINATION, BRAT GIRLS.
Keywords: beverly.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 843.67 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 29, 2024 3:26 pm
My Toilet Boy

Starring: Princess Carmela

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_My Toilet Boy
Size: 844.04 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:39, 12019 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps

So you want to be my pool boy? You want to clean my pool while I sunbath in front of you all summer? Sorry loser youre not getting that job! I gave that to a cute boy down the street LOL. Did you think I would let you rub sunscreen on my back all day? NOT! Maybe I can find another job for you: HOW ABOUT YOU BE MY "TOILET BOY". A dirty perverted moron like you would be perfect to clean my disgusting toilet with your tongue. LICK IT BOY!

Now Ill be out by the pool having fun, oh heres an idea- maybe you can pay the pool cleaning bill for me too. Imagine you pay a pool guy to rub oil on my boobs all summer- and the whole time you are back in the house licking my toilet bowl clean!

Haha I cant wait...its going to be a good summer! Oh, and if you are REALLY good, maybe I will let you kneel next to my lounge chair and I will use your mouth DIRECTLY instead of walking all the way in to the bathroom! That would be sooo much more convenient for ME. And in the meantime, you can just kneel there and watch guys rub lotion on me and drool. LOL

Categories: Femdom POV, Humiliation, Toilet Humiliation, Toilet Slavery

Girls:
Princess Carmela

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: TOILET HUMILIATION, TOILET SLAVERY, TOILET FETISH, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM POV.
Keywords: carmela.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 844.04 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 29, 2024 4:22 pm
Edged and Begging for Chastity

Starring: Princess Beverly

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_Edged and Begging for Chastity
Size: 912.91 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:27, 11997 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps

First of all you are going to be edging the whole time you are watching this video so, If you have a chastity device on, take it off or if you dont have the key just stroke through your cage but dont cum. I want you to email me and BEG to be owned by me.

I am going to tell you the process to be locked up by me and the whole time that you are waiting for me to lock you up, you will be forbidden to orgasm, haha! How do you think it will feel having your key, held by an 18 year old mean girl??? I know it os your dream come true for this to be real and to be actually stuck.

Girls:
Princess Beverly

Category: FEMDOM POV
Related Categories: FINANCIAL DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, FEMDOM POV, BRAT GIRLS.
Keywords: beverly.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 912.91 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 30, 2024 2:03 pm
I Want to Ride All Day Long 2

Starring: Mistress Ariel

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CSFEM_I Want to Ride All Day Long 2
Size: 153.74 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:09, 3905 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.414 fps
Audio: AAC, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

I Want to Ride All Day Long 2
After riding her first pony into the ground in the previous clip, Ariel pulls another pony slave out into the yard by his ears. He is a skinny slave and really doesn't like being used as a pony by Ariel with all her demanding sadistic games. Ariel continues to pull him to the ground by his ear and then mounts him for some fast, running two legged riding on his shoulders.

When he is totally huffing and puffing, she slows him down and orders him to do squats with her full weight on him. The pony is really suffering and Ariel is completely oblivious to his agony. She makes him continue until he collapses and because Ariel wants to ride all day, she pursues more ponies to ride at the end.

Mistress:
Ariel, Mistress

Category: PONYPLAY
Related Categories: PONYBOYS , RIDING , ROLE PLAY , FEMALE DOMINATION , BDSM
Keywords: ariel black , reins , horse slavery , all-fours , equestrian , spurs , cruel riding , whips , mistress ariel , pony , shoulder riding , carry , neck riding , lift and carry , donkey lifts

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 153.74 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 30, 2024 3:01 pm
Open Wide Toilet

Starring: Mistress T

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CSFEM_Open Wide Toilet
Size: 183.03 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:07, 3923 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Open Wide Toilet
There you are, right where you belong. Bound and confined in place. Ready to become a total toilet to Mistress T. Her beautiful ass is just inches from your face. The shine from her sweat combined with the subtle scent of her skin make you HARD as a ROCK! She has been merciful and allowed you to have one hand slightly free so you can stroke your cock while dining on her caviar.

She wants you to stroke it even while simply sniffing her asshole. She wants her entire ass crack fully licked with extra special attention to her delicate little anus that puckers when you kiss, lick and suck it. She wants you completely addicted and craving her ass and everything that comes out of it. You have no choice. Complete, no limit, toilet slavery is now your life.

You are in position with your Goddess above you, cock in hand and her permission to cum while feasting. What else is there to do but OPEN WIDE TOILET!

Mistress:
T, Mistress

Category: TOILET SLAVERY
Related Categories: TOILET HUMILIATION , ASS SMELLING , ASS LICKING , ASS GRINDING , ASS HUMILIATION
Keywords: humiliation , pussy licking , nude , smother box , face riding , step-mommy , smothering , female domination , step-sister , pussy worship , farting , ass worship , face sitting , mistress t , toilet paper

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 183.03 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 01, 2024 1:05 pm
Mixed Fighting & Busting

Starring: Casto Covington, TerraMizu

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Mixed Fighting & Busting
Size: 586.34 MB
Video: avc1, 00:15:45, 4995 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

TERRAMIZU stands before CASTRO COVINGTON in a tiny BIKINI as he TRASH TALKS her. He starts FIGHTING Terra, but she doesn't want to take it anymore and decides to FIGHT BACK. She swings her STRONG LEGS and KICKS him right in the BALLS. The two continue to FIGHT and Castro even goes in to BUST Terra in the CUNT. It's a BATTLE of the SEXES as the two deliver some mean CROTCH BUSTING to one another. Terra takes her top off to show off her MUSCLES and the TRASH TALKING between the two continues. As the FIGHTING continues, who will win this FIGHT?

Category: MIXED FIGHTING
Related Categories: CUNT BUSTING, BALLBUSTING, VICTORY POSE, FEMALE FIGHTING, FANTASY WRESTLING.
Keywords: terramizu, castro covington, fantasy fighting, kicking, bikini, topless, strong women, muscular women, versus.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 586.34 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 01, 2024 2:09 pm
Let's Play a Game

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Let's Play a Game
Size: 862.16 MB
Video: avc1, 00:14:41, 7999 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Boys love a good competition. Whichever guy get's hard the fastest get's two mouths to suck him. Mistress takes a creampie. I push it out and my precum drips heavily out into pile of baby batter. The loser of the game gets to taste the cum mixture spoon fed by my dick.

Category: TRANS
Related Categories: TRANS WOMAN, GAMES, BREEDING, CREAMPIE, CUM PLAY.
Keywords: threesome, cum swap, trans, games, goddess, spit roast, breeding, creampie.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 862.16 MB<<<